Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Kid [Amigar & Fox Writer]

"Everyone likes me." Anna admitted with a grin, Nathan snorting a little and rolling his eyes because, honestly. "Cooking show? her!? no way! she'd make a huge mess. the only thing she'd be good for is comedic relief or showing the viewers what NOT to do!" he pointed out. "she was so sure the sale was Sugar she stuck a spoonful of it in hr mouth and almost choked to death!" he reminded Jenny. "not the best example of a cook." "shut up! it's your fault! you kept telling me i was wrong!" "You where wrong!" "didn't mean you had to say it!" "yes i did! you kept trying to pour it into the cake!" he complained, scowling at Anna. "your as stubborn as... as... as... as something nasty!" that just made Anna laugh because Nathan wasn't too fond of actually calling people nasty things. even when he was tormenting John the worst he'd ever said was whore. and it was more implications that made it so nasty and rude and cruel. and that was when he hated John, calling Anna something cruel when he actually liked her was beyond what he was capable of.

"it's from a movie." Nathan explained to Shannon. "they put whipped cream in the man's hand, and tickle his face with a feather and he smacks himself in the face with the whipped cream. and they poured honey on his feet and on the floor so he would stick and slide. it was a good movie, funny but i don't think the other pranks would be very good. they seamed a bit dangerous." he admitted, wrinkling his nose. "i've never actually played pranks before." he admitted. "yes i would scare you! you covered me in makeup! they aren't even my colors!" he complained, huffing, Anna nearly died she was laughing so hard. "What do you know about colors?!" "girls at school talk about it all the time, it's the colors they like best right?" "Not even close!" Anna laughed, making Nathan blink, a bit baffled before beaming at Shannon. "you're the best!" he admitted with a grin.

"...that's true i suppose." Anna agreed, examining Jenny. "yeah, Jenna's a bit of a slut though, she'd have her fun with you for a week or two. less if you refused to have sex with her, and then move on to 'greener pastures' i suppose. she's as flighty as a fairy and as wicked as a Demon when she wants to be." she admitted before blinking at Shannon. "your the weirdest adult i've ever met." Nathan admitted, uncaring that it was a little... odd, for someone his age to call a parent an 'adult', like adults where normally bad or something. He didn't honestly care, people where going to start finding out anyway, he wasn't going to hide it anymore. his father was an asshole, his mother a bitch and they where both abusive and he knew better than to think they'd ever get arrested or anything, but at least he could start tearing down their oh so perfect and frightening images. once he stood up to them, others would too and that was all that was needed to crumble their pedestals.

Back
Top Bottom