Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Kid [Amigar & Fox Writer]

Jenny would grin more at his statement saying he wasn't invited over, exactly, shaking her head a little and laughing. "Well....invited you IN, how does that sound?" She nodded at the thought of leaving the truth out, figuring that would likely be much less embarrassing than the alternative, blushing a bit as well, just thinking about it. "Uhm...maybe..I dunno..I mean I -like- you..u-uh, I mean..we share a lot of the same interests. And when you're actually being yourself you're....nice..a-and you did sleep with me, I-I mean in my bed..." She would groan, hands lifting to hide her face. "J-just ignore all that..." When he mentions gaining muscle and his further explaining what he meant, including self-defense stuff, the fingers of one hand would part to allow her to peer between the fingers at him. "Self-defense classes would probably be good..would let me feel more in control, anyway. And having something else to do together could be good!"

When John returned downstairs, he would walk up next to him, peering over Nathan's shoulder, first at the computer screen, then down to the paper, smiling at the thought of doing something more for his mother. "Sounds great! And...what do spring form pans look like? I know mom has some cooking stuff, since she used to do a lot more cooking when she didn't have to work so much." The offered paper with the recipe on it would be accepted, and he would look over it and smiling a bit more. "Mom's gonna be so excited! Yup, I'm ready to go when you are, have my wallet and keys and everything." John would pause when Nathan stopped to make sure the coast was clear, looking off towards his house as well, before ensuring the front door was locked up. He blinked and looked to Nathan when he asked about Anna, smiling a bit before nodding in response. "Sure! The more the merrier, and we can start letting her know you're not as bad as you let on, too. And....yeah, the more weird questions we can avoid, the better.." Though considering John had a girlfriend at one point, and also had talked about boys as well, having both of them over could possibly lead to more weird questions, just in a more private manner than otherwise.

"there we go, that sounds a bit more like it." he admitted with a chuckle. "I... i like you too." he admitted. "ever since the bathroom... i mean, you where so soft and..." he shook his head. "and your really sweet and nice to me and..." he shrugged. "well.. if i had known... i mean. it was kind of inappropriate to share a bed i guess but... i slept really well and it was nice so..." he fidgeted and then smiled a little at her. "yeah. self defense would be good. i was taking Karate for a while when i was younger, it was fun." he admitted. "Dad made me stop going because i was using what i learned to defend myself from him." he admitted. "granted, that's not what he said, but that's the real reason." he admitted.

"uh. they're hoops and they have little flat bottoms that you put inside the hoop and then use this little clip to tighten and loosen the hoop. uh, here, lemme see what your ma has in her baking supplies." He decided before grinning a little at John. "this is gonna be awesome." he admitted with a grin before smiling at his first friend since he was about seven. "Awesome." He agreed with a smile. "you'll have to do the talking, she'll just scream at me if i say a word, not that i can blame her." he admitted, leading the way down the street to Anna's house who lived exactly halfway from their houses to the market. he rang the doorbell and stepped back and was glad it was Anna who answered. "John! hey! what are... Jesus Nathan what the hell happened to you?!" she demanded, staring at Nathan who grimaced. "i Fell down some st..." he paused, the lie falling without a thought and he swallowed hard closed his eyes, took a deep breath and for the first time in his life told the truth. "My father beat the shit out of me." he informed her, watching her gape at him because, well, people didn't normally say things like that. "...oh kay...." she muttered, looking at John and speaking in a whisper. "the hell are you doing hanging out with him all of a sudden? did something happen?" she asked him, looking as baffled as she felt. "you two should go inside." Nathan said suddenly, his eye catching the sight of Aaron, his 'friend' laughing as he walked down the street with the other 'groupies'. he barely gave them a chance to argue, he just gently pushed them both inside and shut the door before his 'friends' noticed them. "seriously John, the hell is going on?" Anna asked, blinking at him.

Jenny would smile a bit, lowering her hands enough to look at him, while hiding reddened cheeks. She would nod slowly while listening to him talk, and shrugging on occasion as well. "N-not your fault, after all...like you said, you didn't know and just fell asleep on my bed. I could have gone to sleep somewhere else, but..it's been a while since I've been close to anyone who wasn't related to me, and it was...well, nice! I'm glad you slept well, and...I wouldn't mind letting you share my bed sometime, if it helps you sleep better..." Another nod was offered at the reasoning about why his dad might not want him taking karate and how it would be both good for self-defense, and possibly even fun. "Well, then we'll have to sign up this summer, then!"

John would hum softly as he described the pans, biting his bottom lip lightly as he thought about it. John would then nod, leading Nathan back to the kitchen to show him where the pots and pans were stored before they actually stepped out, and there would indeed be three springform pans of varying sizes. When they were walking down the street, John would smile at how much happier Nathan seemed now. "This seems to be something that's as good for you as it will be for mom, being surprised with a meal and all that. And I'd be happy to do the talking. I'd like my friends to get along. Would be pretty awkward otherwise." When Nathan rang the bell and stepped back, John would step forward and in front of him a bit to be the first one Anna saw. A hand would be raised to wave to her when she appeared, and mouth starting to open to talk before she spotted Nathan.

John would half-turn when Nathan started to lie, then nod slowly to him when he came clean about what happened. He would turn back around after he did, gaze focusing on Anna before nodding slowly again, and stepping closer to whisper back, only to be interrupted by Nathan saying they should go inside, then pretty much pushing them in and shutting the door. John looked back and furrowed his eyebrows before turning to look at Anna again. He would take a deep breath, and speaking, "Yeah, something did happen. I was laying in my yard yesterday evening, just watching the sky until it got dark. Then heard shouting and stuff from next door...Nathan's place, then he came over the fence. He was fairly beat up, and was hiding in the bushes behind my place...so I asked him in, helped clean him up, and we talked....he's not such a bad guy, at least when he's not acting like how he thought his dad wanted him to. Not that seemed to help, apparently."

he nodded. "i know, but i feel like i took liberties. stupid of me to think so really. as if you wouldn't put me on my ass if i tried to get fresh." he scoffed at himself before smiling at her. "it was the best I've slept in a really long time. i wouldn't mind some more snuggling." he admitted shyly before smiling at her. "great! we'll take Karate together then." he agreed happily.

"ah! these are perfect!" he agreed with a smile. "two nine inch rounds, which we have! brilliant." he said happily. "i feel less... crushed up inside. before it was like there was glass cutting me up all the time and i was miserable too. i'm... happier, i can be who i want to be and that feels really good really." he admitted. "i just hope she only hits me once before she forgives me. Anna hits hard." he admitted with a shake of his head before he answered Anna, smiling at John, glad for the support. if he had John, then he'd have the courage to be honest and be himself. he was quick to move them to safety when he saw his hangers on and Anna stared at John. "so... so he was being honest? his dad really beat the shit out of him? he had bruises around his neck. why hasn't anyone said anything before now?" she shook her head. "of course no one said anything, that filthy father of his... so that's why he really didn't want me to be friends with Nathan. he didn't want me spilling anything so he chased me away. i bet that sick bastard told Nathan if he was friends with me, then he'd hit me too. i always thought it was weird, i just, never questioned it. so he's okay now? he won't scream at people anymore?" she asked, her head tilted before pausing when she heard screaming outside. a peek out the window made her wince. Nathan was standing over NAthan who was laying on the gournd, clutching his arm. looked like NAthan had broken Aaron's arm again and a silent cracking of the window let them listen in.

"i don't give a shit if you tell my Father Aaron Malone!" Nathan said firmly. "i'll be freinds with whoever the fuck i want you you can go suck my daddies dick like a good little whore." Nathan stated. "i'm tired of getting the shit beaten out of m every time i go home for no reason. might as well give the old, drunk bastard a reason. you go anywhere near Anna or John and i'll do more than break your arms and your pelvis. i'll cut off your tiny little dick and cram it down your throat. you hear me?!" Nathan demanded of Aaron who was whimpering on the ground and nodding furiously. Anna glanced at John, eyebrow lifted. "well... he hasn't changed all that much, but at least he won't be hitting us, right?" sh asked, wanting to make sure because truthfully, Nathan was scary as hell. "now get lost!" Nathan yelled at the group of four boys, three of them grabbing the fourth and taking off while Nathan grimaced and looked at the house, wondering if he should apologize or not. "So what did he say to piss you off so bad?" Anna demanded, propping the window open. "...i'm not sure i should say." "you tell me or i'm locking John in here until you leave." Anna ordered, Nathan sighing. "he threatened to rape you, your mother, John and his mother if i tried to 'back out'. i reminded him what happens to rapists." Anna looked floored, and a bit scared and Nathan couldn't blame her for that.

Jenny would laugh a little at the thought of his reasoning about 'taking liberties' and putting him on his ass, "Well, as long as you know..." a teasing tone to her voice as she said it. "Good! Glad to hear it helped...and it was nice for me, too. Having someone next to you while sleeping is always nice..." A shy smile spread her lips as well when he mentions more snuggling. "And more snuggling...is always nice, too.." Her head would nod in return when he says they will take karate together.

John smiled happily as Nathan said they had what was needed. "Good...that's progress, once you start feeling whole inside, means you will start being better outside. We'll make a good person out of you in no time, help you break any of the bad traits you want to get rid of." A small grin offered up, then a soft laugh at the suggestion of only getting hit once by Anna. "I'd rather aim for zero hitting. It's a much better number." When Anna asked if Nathan was being honest, he would take a deep breath and hold it for a moment before blowing it out and nodding about the honesty business. "Yeah...his dad is a real piece of work, and he's the reason for all of the crap he's done since he stopped being friends with you. Nathan said it was worse than just threatening to hit you. But...yeah, all-around not good." John would shrug his shoulders when she asked if he was okay now. "Well...he's been okay so far, but I think for now he's just gonna be trying to do better. After all, years worth of habit can be hard to break, even if you really want to. But, I hope he'll be able to manage it, especially since he seems to really hate what he's become.." He would blink and turn towards the window from the screaming, and following Anna over to look out, and listen when she opened the window a little.

John would blink as he listened, one hand lifting up to cover his mouth as he held his breath at Nathan's threat to Aaron. His gaze turned from the window to Anna, shrugging his shoulders lightly. "W-well...considering the things Nathan said Aaron did, and why he broke his arm before..." He would shrug again, glancing back at the window, then back to Anna. "Not saying this is okay...but, yeah...at least he's improved towards people who haven't done something horrible.." When Anna confronted Nathan, he would gasp quietly, shivering at hearing what Aaron had threatened, and seeing that Anna looked even more upset, would put an arm around her to give her shoulders a squeeze with that arm. "Yeah...like I said...something horrible.."

Another deep breath before it was puffed out, John would look to Anna, and in attempt to try to diffuse the situation, would make an attempt to change the subject. "Well...the reason we stopped by..was because we were going to the store to buy stuff to make a meal, since my mom isn't working as late today, and thought it would be a nice surprise for her. Nathan suggested I invite you, and I thought it was a good idea! If...if you'd be okay with that...?"

"Sleeping is usually hard, you know? i'm always terrified that my Da is gonna come in after waking up and beat the shit out of me." he admitted. "i haven't slept that well since i was a kid." he admitted with a smile. "i wouldn't mind snuggling some more." he admitted with a smile.

"well. i'm not there yet, but i feel better than i ever have in my entire life. for once, i'm not scared." he admitted. "i'm not afraid of what m Father is going to think and that's... that's a huge relief. i never noticed how afraid of everything i always was." he admitted smiling at John. "i don't think you realize how much, better, i feel." he admitted. "just knowing i don't have to care what he thinks anymore." he admitted before snickering. "this is Anna. she hits. always." he admitted. "there's not going to be 'zero' hitting." he admitted before gently urging Anna and John inside. "his dad is nasty, the asshole probobly threatened to sue us. or worse, beat or rape us." she admitted. "Nathan was a sweet enough kid to push me away if he thought it was protecting me... the little shit." she grumbled, scowling a little, shaking her head. "he's going to need a lot of work you know." she admitted to John. "Like, a LOT of work." she admitted. "Are you prepared for that?" she asked, her head tilted before blinking at the screaming. yeah, Nathan clearly hated what he'd become.

"Wait, he told you why he beat the shit out of Aaron?" she asked, surprised. no one had ever learned why, or why he had never gotten in trouble for it. Anna had always assumed that Nathan's dad had protected him, but with the teachers taking a stance against Nathan after whatever he'd done to John she had started rethinking that theory. "well, he's improved to you at the very least." Anna admitted before shuddering at Aaron's threats. "....it's not the first time Aaron's threatened that." she whispered. "he's been saying things like that for years." she admitted. "he's never done anything though, i think he was scared of what Nathan would do to him..." she admitted, looking at Nathan who was glaring after the people he had once hung around. "you come tell me if he threatens you again." Nathan ordered. "we'll go to the police." he promised. "i can't break his arm every time he does that. wouldn't have broken it this time if he hadn't tried to hit me." he admitted. "are you two okay?" he asked, worried he'd frightened John.

"....your going to trust Nathan with food?" Anna demanded, wondering if John was an idiot and ignoring the 'are you okay' question. she wasn't even close to okay. "i cook just fine. I'd have starved to death by now if i couldn't make food. I'm not a chef but i can follow a recipe." he scoffed. "what are you making?" "Spaghetti, and a Cake." "...i better help." Anna sighed, shaking her head. "you can't cook." "i can too!" "you burn everything in home Ec." "that's not my fault! it's the stove!" "...." "...okay i can't cook, but i bet i do better than you!" "i don't set the home Ec room on fire." "....that doesn't prove anything."

Jenny would nod slowly, reaching a hand out to lightly brush her fingers through his hair, and across the top of one ear, "Well...hopefully you'll be able to get a few more nights of good sleep, then...and I'm glad to hear that you're up for more snuggling, that's the nicest part of sharing a bed.." That she's experienced, anyway, a small blush tinting her cheeks as the thought passed through her head.

John would remain silent as his friend talked, nodding slowly as he listened, smiling in return to Nathan's smile. "Well...even if you're not there yet, a good start is a good start. And I'll be there to help you, as long as you want me to be." Nathan would blink at the information about Anna, smirking a little and chuckling in response to that revelation. "Well...I suppose you would know better about that...but, let's hope for single digits." Another quiet laugh.

John would nod slowly, guessing at what all a horrible man like Nathan's father would do to preserve the 'image' he wanted for his family and son in particular. He would nod slowly as Anna informed about Nathan being a lot of work, glancing towards the door briefly, then back to her before nodding yet again. "I believe so, yes...I've spent most of my life so far, working on something or another. Mostly myself, so if I can help him, then more work wouldn't be a bad thing. He's a nice guy, once you get past how he acted before." He paused a moment, starting to open his mouth to talk about himself, to tell her like Nathan said he should, when the screaming started, stepping closer to Anna and nodding to the question. "Yeah...said that Aaron had raped someone...and he didn't like that.." When Nathan came back, John would smile lightly at his protective and concerned tone, "We're fine....well, I know I'm fine..." He glanced at Anna, not sure if she felt fine or not, then looking between the two as they had their back and forth conversation, slowly starting to giggle and then putting his hands over his mouth realizing the girlish sound that came out of his lips, but unable to prevent more of the same from escaping and escalating to a full-on laugh. "Well...years apart and within a few minutes, you sound like a married couple..." More giggles would follow as John bent at the waist.

he flushed red at the touch and fidgeted shyly before smiling at him. "i hope so. being tired all the time really sucks." he admitted. "i do like to snuggle. i've never done it before. touching someone that didn't involve pain. either my own or theirs..." he admitted, smiling at john. "thanks so much for that." he admitted. "i think that, more than anything, showed me that i could be gentle too." he admitted before smiling at John again. "i guess this is a good start. i'm kind of like a caterpillar." he decided with a giggle. "i'd be happy with just the once but it depends on how Anna is feeling. she's very violent you know." he admitted.

"You like him, don't you?" Anna asked, blinking at him. "well. i guess i might as well help." she sighed. "he used to be a real sweetheart. i guess i can understand why he changed. pushing people away must have been easier than having them abandon him because his father was a dick." she mused. "i guess if you can forgive him anyone can. i've never seen him target someone so furiously before." she admitted. "i like your nail polish by the way, what color is that?" she asked, examining his nails, her head tilted. "i don't think it would match my complexion, sucks, i was going to ask to borrow it. it's a pretty color." she admitted before gasping, her hand pressed to her mouth. "Andi... she moved away, no one ever said why but she was so flinchy... so scared... Aaron raped Andi didn't he!? that sick bastard!" Andi had been her friend, though Andi had only lived there a month. "I'm okay..." Anna finally said with a sigh before smiling as John started laughing, Nathan beginning to chuckle as well. "okay, yeah that was funny." Nathan agreed before yelping when Anna punched him, hard in the arm. "Stupid!" she yelled at him, punching him in the other arm, eliciting another yelp. "Idiot!" she punched him in the chest now, though he didn't flinch this time, he just smiled at her. "Moron!" then she glared at him. "Asshole!" "sorry Anna. i thought i was protecting you, and myself. it took John to make me realize my Da's gonna beat the shit out of me anyway, might as well be who i want to be if he's never going to be happy with me. sides, John said i could stay with him on weekends, so Da won't have nearly as many chances." he admitted. Anna smiled, glad that Nathan was trying so hard to be better.

A warm smile would be offered up at Nathan's admission of liking to snuggle, "Well, that settles it then, more snuggles are in your future!" A soft giggle following the happy declaration, smile growing wider into an outright grin. "Well, I will do my part to help you become the beautiful butterfly I know you can be, Nathan. And...I'll keep that in mind, not to make her want to hit me then." A small chuckle following that.

John would shrug at Anna's question, blushing a little bit, before nodding at Anna's question. "Y-yeah, I can see why you wanted to be friends with him before his dad got in the way all those years ago. I'm glad you're willing to help! He really seems worth the effort to help out. And...that's really nice of you to offer." When Anna mentioned his nail polish, John's cheeks would flush brighter before checking them and stuttering out the name of the nail polish color, and figuring since it couldn't hurt anymore, would say, "I have some other colors at home, if you want to check them out when you come over...see if there is anything else that you like." John would nod slowly at the mention of Andi, frowning at the thought of anyone getting raped. "Yeah...Aaron is a real monster, that is for certain."

When Anna started punching Nathan, John would blink and let out a gasp, lifting his hands to cover his mouth at the repeated punches and her saying something mean between each punch. "Uhm...I see what you meant, Nathan...yeah, remind me not to get Anna mad at me...I bruise easy.." A small grin offered up at first two friends made in this new town, nodding to confirm Nathan's statement about letting him stay on weekends. "Uhm...and you'd be welcome to come over as well, whenever, Anna...make up for lost time and we could all hang out together, too!"

Nathan beamed at him, unable to contain his happiness at the promise of more snuggle. "well. i don't think i wanna be that flamboyant." he admitted playfully, smiling at the other. "maybe i'll be a moth instead. they're fuzzy." he admitted.

Anna smirked a little at him. "you do! you like him! that's so cute!" she admitted. "he doesn't know though, does he?" she asked her head tilted. "i mean, there's no way he doesn't realize your gay. no way , but boys are dull witted... well, your not, but most boys are." she admitted with a snort. "sure i'll help. someone needs to keep him on the straight path and no offense Nathan but your too scrawny." she teased, grinning at him before brightening. "that would be fun! do you do makeup too? i'll bring over my eye shadow and lip gloss and we could to Nathan!" she admitted with a grin. "i bet he'd look fantastic with a bit of blush and some eye shadow." she admitted with a grin. "he's a total beast. he's always leering at girls and touching them and no one ever does anything. though, now that i really think about it, he never ever does anything like that if Nathan's around. guess now i know why." she admitted, shaking her head before turning her ire on Nathan.

"Yeah she has a hell of a temper." Nathan admitted, Anna huffing and glaring at him. "but she won't hit you because your tiny and she'll feel bad." he admitted with a grin, Anna chuckling. "i'll be sure to come over lots!" she promised with a grin. "so. we where going to go shopping right?" Anna asked. "let me grab my purse. and an overnight bag. if Nathan's staying the night i am too! it'll be a sleepover!" she declared happily, Nathan chuckling a little as he sat down on the couch to wait. he knew Anna's mom was watching from the kitchen with sharp eyes. that woman didn't miss a thing, but as long as Nathan behaved himself she wouldn't protest a sleepover. especially as John would be there to play chaperon. soon Anna was back, shoving her backpack into Nathan's arms, insisting he make himself useful, which he did without protest, following behind them, bewildered as Anna babbled about some Anime she was watching, the latest fashion and what they needed to buy to make the cake and spaghetti.

John would offer up a nervous smile, blushing a bit more at her saying that John liked him again, and at saying it was cute. A small shake of the head would be offered up at her question, "I don't think so, no....a-and, I'm not..really..gay, more like I like both...? A-and, there is something else about me, that I think you should know, but I don't want you to hate me or anything...I can tell you about it while we're on our way to the store." Another nod and a smile would be offered to Anna at the question about makeup and him being scrawny and needing help with Nathan, a soft laugh coming from his throat. "Yeah, just a little bit, though...and usually only at home, since it's safe there..and I think putting makeup on Nathan would be fun, if we could get him to hold still!" Another soft laugh offered up at the thought.

John would smile brightly at the two of them, head tilting to one side and arching an eyebrow slightly. "I have noticed a bit of a temper...just recently, yeah. And I'm glad for that, it's more fun watching her beat you up, Nathan, than if she were to beat me up!" The smile would grow into a wider grin. A pleasant chuckle coming out of his mouth at Anna's promise to come over a lot, and planning for the night to be a sleepover, head nodding to agree with the idea. John would move to the couch to settle down on the cushion next to Nathan and looking around the room as they waited for Anna's return. During the walk to the store, John would walk close beside Anna, and between lulls in the talking about anime and fashion, would tell her, "I'm a girl...at least..in that area..." John's eyes would dip down briefly, then back up to meet Anna's gaze again. "Y-yeah...my development..has been kinda screwy.." After that John would go on to tell Anna some of what she had told John, though pausing whenever they passed anyone on the street and tapering off when they eventually reached the store, saying they could continue later, if she still wanted to know more.

She giggled a little and shook her head. as far as she knew Nathan had never had an interest in anyone before, ever. she'd assumed he just, never got aroused like the Asexual's in her storybooks. she might very well be wrong about that the way Nathan behaved around John. she'd never expected Nathan to be gay, but it would explain some things. "Something else?" she asked curiously. "are you Transgender?" she wondered. "because that would explain some things." she admitted with a grin before snickering a little. "yeah the assholes at school wouldn't be too nice about it if they caught you wearing Makeup. you can at least excuse the nail polish by claiming your a bit of a punk." she admitted before smirking. "we could always tie him up and make him stay still." she admitted with a grin. "and then take pictures for blackmail!"

"I don't have a temper! i am properly angry about everything." she said with a sniff. "i'll admit i do tend to be a bit violent." "a Bit?" "do you want to get hit again?" "no." Nathan admitted with a chuckle. "i would never beat you up John, your too cute." she teased with a chuckle. she was a bit baffled when Nathan hung back a little and started keeping a sharp eye out so John could talk to Anna. "you're a..." she blinked at him and looked down at his pants before looking around. she could see why that would need to be a secrete. "oh my god... that's why Nathan was almost expelled isn't it? he tried to...." "No. i would never... i did cross the line though." Nathan admitted softly. "there's not much i can say to defend myself." he admitted. "i didn't find out until this morning though." he admitted, smiling at John a little. "but you liked him before that." Anna teased, making Nathan flush hard but he didn't say anything. "I didn't know you where gay." she admitted, Nathan shrugging. "i didn't either." he admitted before smiling as they headed into the store to gather everything they needed, plus chocolate for Anna since she insisted and some toiletries for himself since he couldn't get his own things until Monday morning and the thought of not brushing his teeth was just, yuck. people made sure to avoid Nathan, apparently it wasn't just the kids at school who had felt Nathan's acid tongue.

John would nod slowly to Anna's question about being something else, and a small grin offered at the similarities in thinking that Nathan and she seemed to have about what she is. He would shake his head a little and chuckle. "No...not transgender..the proper term is intersex. Something inside of me makes too much testosterone...trying to make me more like a guy..and for the most part..." John would wave a hand over his front, then towards Anna's chest before arching an eyebrow. "And....what would it explain, if I was transgender..?" John would blink at her a few times, and a soft chuckle offered at the mention of the assholes at school, and pulling off the 'punk' look, the chuckle turning into a full-on laugh at the idea of tying Nathan up. "Hmmm...well, that could definitely work! And...he was a bit interested in my makeup this morning.." His head would turn to wink back at Nathan so that Anna could see.

Soft chuckles and giggles would blend together at the two continuing to bicker, and Anna's pseudo threats. When she said he was too cute, John's cheeks would flush a light pink of embarrassment, and glancing back to Nathan when he gave them space to talk in a bit more privacy. A small nod given at the unfinished question about John's actual physical gender, and a quick glance around to make certain no one was looking in their direction too intently, would lead John to pull the fabric of his leg-wear so it clung more closely to John to show a lack of what would be the expected bulge present on a boy. When Anna jumped straight to the worst conclusion possible for why Nathan getting expelled, hands raising and waving it off as John blushed even brighter, his head shaking as well in denial. "No, no....what he did wasn't pleasant, but it wasn't THAT! If it was...well, I would have..." John's lips would purse, as he paused to decide whether or not to say that they'd been in the same bed together, "...been as comfortable with him sleeping over.." John would smile back at Nathan, and as the big secret was out, and they were back on more regular points of conversation, he would wave Nathan up to join him and Anna. A light shrug of John's shoulders would be shrugged at the whole issue of sexual orientation business. "I don't know if gay would be the right word for it, exactly...I mean, it's not like I'm the most masculine person around.." A soft chuckle given while glancing between the pair of them.

John would head into the store with the pair of them, looking along the shelves to see if there was anything that could be needed, but didn't really see anything that came to mind along the way. So John would stick close to Nathan and Anna, enjoying the feeling of doing something normal with two friends for the first time since moving here, and that didn't involve the angst and horrors of school or school bullies.

"oh... your a hermaphrodite?" she asked, looking surprised but not grossed out or anything. "...let's face it sweetie. your rather feminine." she admitted with a grin before pausing. "oh... of course. that's because your really a girl aren't you?" she asked, her head tilted. "how awkward... how do you go to the bathroom?" that made Nathan laugh because that was the first thing he'd wondered too. "It's a legitimate Question! holding it in for an entire school day! that could cause really bad bladder problems!" she huffed before grinning at John. "was he really? how fascinating." she mused. "maybe we won't have to tie him up after all... we should though, just for kicks." she admitted with a grin.

"Oh wow." Anna mumbled when she realized John really had no cock to speak of. "how the hell did no one notice that?" she wondered, her head tilted before she blinked at the vehemence in which John spoke, defending Nathan who wasn't paying attention at all. "oh. well that's true." she agreed. "still... it makes me wonder what the hell happened..." she admitted. "he obviously crossed some really huge line..." she admitted. "i won't press but i am curious." she admitted before snickering a little. "honestly? i think Nathan is just a pervert." she admitted with a grin, making Nathan flush hard and shake his head. "in any case, i suppose it doesn't matter so long as he behaves in a most gentlemanly manner." she stated, offering Nathan a firm look, making him grin and chuckle because he was pretty sure sleeping with John was anything but being a gentleman. it wasn't like anything happened of course, but he had a feeling Anna wouldn't care. he smiled as he followed them, letting them do all the nabbing and grabbing while he pushed the cart. he also did all the heavy lifting by carrying most of the bags back to John's house. he hung back for a moment to make sure his old man was comatose before he headed into Jenny's house. the last thing he wanted was to draw the attention of his father.

once he was sequestered inside he sighed in relief and smiled at them and dumped all the groceries down and started unpacking everything they where going to need, Anna and him immediately arguing about the difference between the different colored Bell Peppers they'd gotten and whether they should be sliced, chopped or diced and then they had to argue about the difference between a dice and a chop. eventually they had the spaghetti going and then they argued about the cake. there was a lot of googling but eventually they had everything going and cooking. all they had to do was take the cake out when it was done, let it cool and then argue about how to make the filling and the frosting. they where still arguing, this time about how long to cook the pasta when John's mom came home from work. the cake was done and sitting on the table, which was set for four and there was sauce still simmering on the stove and a pot of boiling water with Anna and Nathan holding the package of Spaghetti and arguing about what Al dente meant and whether they where supposed to put salt in the water or not. Google actually wasn't of any help because it kept saying 'to taste' which didn't help them at all.

John would laugh a bit again at the question, grinning wider and shaking his head a bit. "Nope...well..depends on how loosely you term it, because of the growth the testosterone caused.." He didn't want to go into too much detail about that, actually blushing just thinking about saying how things get when he's stimulated. Soft snickering would answer the comment about being feminine, a grin stretching John's lips. "That's understandable...for a bit of it anyway." A quiet giggle and more nodding would be the response to really being a girl. "Well, when it comes to using the bathroom, I imagine rather like you do.." A teasing smirk and a wink offered to Anna, before laughing and answering the question she probably meant to be asking. "If I have time, I go to the nurse's office, if I can't get there in time...I just take a stall in the boy's bathroom. Has it's risks, but, better than causing bladder issues, or having an accident from trying to hold it too long." John would nod his head a bit at Anna's question, grinning wickedly. "Yup! He even tried to put some eye liner on...ended up poking his eye in the process. Tried to tell him with some practice he could avoid that...but he didn't want to try again." A soft laugh would come from his lips at the mention of tying Nathan up anyway. "Sounds good to me! But...yeah, definitely don't want mom seeing that.."

John's shoulders would be shrugged at the mention of no one noticing before. "Lot's of careful planning, and the cooperation of the school I went to. All my PE classes were done during the summer and when no one else was around. No swimming...for obvious reasons." His eyebrows would be arched with a smirk to Anna. A soft sigh would be given at Anna's obvious curiosity to what Nathan must have done. He would glance back at him, "Well...if Nathan wants to tell you, I'm not too upset by it, since things worked out alright in the end. And I think you're right about the pervert thing, maybe...not entirely sold one way or another yet." He would snicker softly, and turn to give a playful wink in Nathan's direction if he was looking their way still. He would go through the store alongside Anna, not knowing much about cooking anything beyond the most simple things, so would be mainly consulting the list and grabbing things from it. When they finally got back to John's place, he would unlock the door and leave it open for Nathan while he gave Anna a brief tour, showing the living room, pointing out the bathrooms, his mom's room and his own before heading to the kitchen.

John would pour three glasses of juice while Nathan and Anna argued back and forth, quietly snickering and giggling at seeing them fight over the simple things. Just watching his two friends had John highly amused throughout the whole cooking process, from where he sat at the table. When the food was well on it's way to being cooked is when he would contribute, getting the dishes and silverware for the meal out of the cabinet and setting the four spots at the table. When the front door opened again, John would straighten up and turn towards the kitchen door when he heard his mom call out, "Jenny! I'm home, what were you wanting to do for di..." An older and taller, much more feminine version of John would pause just inside the door to the kitchen, still wearing her work uniform and blinking as she looked from John, to the cake, and then to Nathan and Anna by the stove, only hesitating for a few moments before smiling awkwardly. "Ah...I didn't realize you had friends over..and cooking already.." She glanced to John who had started laughing a bit. "It's okay, mom...they know, well, hadn't mentioned the name that was originally on all the paperwork, but.." His shoulders would be shrugged. "Mom, this is Nathan, and Anna, they're my friends. You guys, this is my mom, Shannon. And mom...maybe you could help them decide on what to do exactly with the spaghetti, they've been bickering like an old married couple for a while now."

Shannon would laugh softly at hearing that, dropping her purse on the counter as she moved towards the two at the stove, offering a pleasant smile to the two. "Well, its nice to meet people who want to be friends with...well, not sure which name you two are more comfortable with, so I'll stick with saying 'my child' for now...and especially when they're sweet enough to prepare dinner for everyone." She would pick up the salt shaker and add a dash of it to the water and gently taking the package of spaghetti and add the raw noodles to the pot and taking the stirring spoon to shift them around until as much of the hard noodles are submerged as possible. "If you three want to find something to entertain yourselves with, I can take it from here, it looks like you've done most of the hard work already."

she snorted. "you have male parts and female parts. that's a hermaphrodite." she stated simply. "it counts." she said sternly when Nathan opened his mouth to protest. "well, no need to go into details here, maybe later when your more comfortable." Anna reassured him with a smile before laughing at his 'smartass' comment. "yes, i imagine your right. do you have the monthlies?" she wondered. "oh, i bet Nathan could help with that now, checking to make sure the bathroom is clear from now on. you have almost all the same classes right?" she asked, her head tilted. "he could be your bodyguard. only seams fair what with him staying at your house every weekend right?" she asked with a grin. "everyone pokes themselves in the eye the first time." she admitted with a grin. "we'll teach him, he'd look super hot with some eyeliner and nail polish." she admitted before snickering. "we should totally tie him up and leave him in your room for your mom to find as a prank. that would be hilarious." she admitted with a grin.

they both thanked him for the juice as they argued and bantered. they both paused as Jenny's mother came home. "Hello Ms... uhm... Schtringer?" Nathan asked, looking hesitant because he wasn't sure if that was the right last name. that was John/Jenny's last name, but with the divorce and all he wasn't sure of Shannon's last name. "I knew, i didn't think you'd forget to tell Anna." Nathan admitted, Anna rolling her eyes. "it's a name, honestly i think she was more focused on explaining her physical differences." Anna admitted, making Nathan shrug. "i wouldn't know, i found out by accident." he reminded her. he'd found the time in-between bickering to explained, well. everything. his trying to strip John in the bathroom to humiliate him, John saving him from the cold dark night, staying the night and walking in on 'her' in the morning and how Jenny's mom didn't know about all the trouble John had been having at school so she knew to keep her mouth shut about it. "i don't need 'help' i need Anna to admit i'm right!" Nathan complained, crossing his arms and sulking. "i'm the best cook in this weird little group of ours so i have final say so there!" "You are not! i'm the boss because i'm smarter than you!" Anna huffed before they both turned to Nathan. "We Do Not!" they said at the very same time before glaring at each other.

"oh, I've just taken to calling him John when he's being a boy and Jenny when she's being a girl. it makes my head hurt less trying to figure it out." Nathan admitted with a smile at Shannon, relinquishing the items so she could cook the pasta. it was her spoon after all. "i don't mind what she's called so long as it's what she wants." Anna admitted with a grin. "Well... are you sure? you've been working all day right?" Nathan asked, a bit worried about taking advantage of Shannon's kindness before smiling at Jenny. "Alright. so what should we do?" "Watch Anime!" "no." "you never want to watch Anime." "it's full of naked girls making weird noises." "not all of it!....just most of it..."

John would smirk a little and shake his head at that. "Well, the only way I could prove things to you would probably be...awkward, all things considered where we are and being friends..so I'll drop that topic for now." His tongue was stuck out at Anna, before grinning and laughing. A small nod and an unpleasant expression would cross John's face at the mention of the monthlies. "Yeah, I do. Luckily haven't had it yet this month, that would REALLY make it awkward in the bathroom department, if I ended up having to stop in the boys' room...and..that would be a good idea! Assuming he's comfortable with that." John would glance back at Nathan, head tilting a little to the side and smiling towards him. He giggled softly at the idea of Nathan with eye liner and nail polish on, grinning wider. "Hmmm...I think you're right, would be a good look for him. Though I'm still not sure about that much...unless we gave him a full makeover, then it would be obvious why we tied him up."

John smiled at their thanks for the juice and nodded to them, sipping at his glass. Shannon would laugh a little at the hesitant question on her last name, smiling brightly at Nathan for it. "Hello, Nathan. And yes, my last name is still Schtringer. Just because I'm divorced, it seemed silly really to change my name again and cause any confusion between my last name and John's." Shannon laughed more at Nathan's arguing with Anna, grinning wider at the easy way the three seemed to get along. "There are many different types of 'right' when it comes to cooking, Nathan. Just depends on the taste of the person doing the cooking." Both Shannon and John would blink at their in-unison denial, then John and Shannon would glance at each other before breaking out in loud laughter at about the same time, with John breaking down into giggles moments after. Shannon would put a finger to her lips to let John know to keep quiet on the subject, and received a nod in reply.

John nodded at Nathan's idea to base the name off of what clothes were being worn. "Yeah, it also helps to keep from slipping up at school or anything like that." Shannon would smile back to Nathan, and then Anna as she took over the bit of cooking. "Thank you, Nathan...and that does sound like a good idea to help out. I'm glad John met the two of you together. And it's no trouble..since it looks like all that's left is cooking the spaghetti right now, and since I only had the one job today, I think I've still got the energy to cook a bit of simple pasta. Thanks for the consideration, though." John would grin and laugh at Anna and Nathan bickering back and forth on anime. "Well...it couldn't hurt to watch a bit of anime, would it? As long as everyone has their clothes on.." John would glance towards his mom, then towards the two of them as he stood with his glass of juice and started to move towards the door. "I don't suppose Netflix has any good anime on it..?"

She giggled a little and nodded. "i don't need you to prove it, i believe you." she promised with a smile. "i wouldn't mind a free sneak peek though." "pervert." "you shut up back there." Anna ordered, rolling her eyes. "if you need to, i could stand guard in the woman's bathrooms too." she admitted. "for when you have the monthlies and need to, you know." she grinned at Jenny when Nathan grimaced at the mention of the 'horror days'. "course i'd be comfortable with it, i offered to do it myself didn't i?" Nathan asked with a smile. Anna just giggled at the idea of tying Nathan up and doing wicked evil things to him. maybe dying his hair, plucking his eyebrows, making a cute little Henna Tattoo or something? nothing permanent of course. "we could totally give him a full makeover. might do him some good. he's looking a little pasty don't you think?" she asked with a grin.

"Nathan Martin." "Anna Kingsly." Anna introduced happily. Nathan was a little bit hesitant about fully introducing himself, he knew people talked about him. the Adults all said the same thing, he'd heard them often enough. 'That Nathan Martin, hes a nasty one. even the teachers are scared of him, let alone the rest of us. he's a nasty tongue and a nastier hit and that drunk father and whore crackhead mother of his are just as bad'. he hoped Shannon would give him the benefit of the doubt though. "yeah well... she can't cook at all so i'm still right." "i helped!" Anna protested. "you burned the icing. we weren't even cooking the icing and you burned it." he pointed out. "yeah well... shut up!" they both sulked at Shannon and John when they laughed at them.

"That was what i was thinking too, plus John can't seam to decide if he wants to be a boy or a girl so i figure why not let him be both when he wants?" Nathan mused with a grin. "he is both after all. might as well let him enjoy it." he admitted with a shrug before smiling as they all headed to the bedroom. "Ann doesn't watch Anime. she watches porn." "I do not! not all the time!" Anna complained before chattering on about Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Beebop, Bleach and Attack on Titan. all of which where shows Nathan also approved of so it was likely to be safe enough. they let Jenny pick a Anime, though Anna sulked at most of the 'kiddie' selection and she settled in and giggled as she managed to talk Nathan into letting her and Jenny paint his nails, which he allowed with surprisingly little fuss.

John smiled a bit at Anna's statement about believing him, only to then blush a little bit at the 'sneak peek' comment, but laughing a little bit at their back and forth in response. "Uhm...dunno if you'd really want to see, since aside from a little difference, I'd imagine it's a lot like yours." He would smirk a little at Anna, then glance towards Nathan as he mentioned the fact that he offered. "Yeah...but, you also mentioned your discomfort about 'those days', so...those days in particular, it might be better." Soft laughter was given at the look on Anna's face as she thought over the idea of giving Nathan a makeover, and grinning at her in return. "Just a bit...I think he's spent too much time inside working out or something like that. Need to get him in a swimsuit sometime and out to get a tan or something, but a makeover could help in the short term." He grinned a bit wider at the idea.

Shannon would smile brightly at them introducing themselves politely like that, she didn't seem to react any differently to Nathan's name, since she's been busy working most of the time, she hadn't spoken much with the other adults around to hear any of the 'horror stories' told about him. "Well, any friends of John's are welcome in our home." Shannon would grin a little at the two of them going back to bickering once more, shaking her head slowly and giggling softly. "Just be good, hmm? I'm sure with some practice, you could both be excellent cooks as long as you put the time and effort in."

John would shrug lightly at the mention of not being able to decide between boy or girl, "Well...it's just easier in certain circumstances to go as either one or another. That's all." John would grin a little, as he led the two of them into his bedroom, and showing Anna his small collection of makeup, giggling softly at Nathan's saying that Anna watches porn. "As if you don't watch porn at least now and then, Nathan...?" He would turn to arch an eyebrow at him, grinning a little, then listening to Anna go on about a few different anime, eventually selecting Cowboy Beebop. When Nathan agreed to let them paint his nails, John would jump at the opportunity, hurrying to collect a small folding table to set up next to the bed on the side facing the tv as the anime played and setting the various nail polish and clear coat stuff in front of Nathan. "So which color do you think would go good with Nathan here, Anna? I don't have a whole lot of different ones...but.." John would shrug, sitting down on the foot of the bed beside Nathan, leaving room on the other side so Anna would be able to work on his other hand while he worked on the one closest to him. Once they selected a color, John would open two of them up and set them in front of Nathan, then took his hand to hold it still and start painting his nails.

Anna laughed a little. "oh darling, that's not why i want a look." she teased with an impish grin. "yeah well, i can put up with homicidal tendencies for you if it means keeping your secret." Nathan promised with a smile. "besides, that's why i'm going to start selling chocolate remember?" "Your going to sell chocolate at school?" Ann asked, looking delighted. "yup. to save men from the horrors of the woman on her... monthlies." he admitted with a grin. "Dollar each." he admitted. "i won't make much money but that's okay." he admitted. "i don't care about that, i just want women to stop beating me up." he admitted. "actually i think he might just have a cold, or it's from the pain." Anna admitted to John. "but still, we just can't let him continue looking so ghastly." she admitted with a grin. "Thank you." Nathan said shyly, smiling at her. he wasn't used to actually being welcome anywhere. even before he'd turned into a shit head people had avoided him because of his father. "what's the fun in being good?" Anna wondered, pouting a little though she looked amused. "i don't think i'm made out for cooking, though Nathan seams to do okay." she admitted, grinning at Nathan who smiled a little. high praise coming from Anna.

"well, your both, why not enjoy the opportunity?" Nathan said with a grin. "i watch porn in my bedroom, at night with shame. Anna watches it in her living room in daylight with abandon." he corrected. "it's not porn!" Anna complained, rolling her eyes before beaming when John picked a good Anime. Nathan grimaced as he realized they where way too excited to paint his nails and put his foot down hard when Anna poured out her own sparkly, glittery collection of pinks, baby blues and pale purples and instead chose the darkest color he could find that wasn't black. it was a very dark purple that he rather liked. it was kind of nice, having his nails painted. Anna and John's hands where warm and comforting and he found himself dozing. of course, this meant he was quite sluggish when they where all called to dinner and looked as if he had fallen asleep and they'd painted his nails while he was out cold. something Anna would definitely do. which, she kind of had. since he was wearing lip gloss as well and he certainly hadn't agreed to that.

John would blink a little, and then blush at the implications of what Anna said, his mouth opening a little, but a bit unsure of how to go from there. "Uh...w-well, can't say many people have wanted to look in the first place." A small smile would be aimed back to Anna, then laughing good-naturedly at Nathan's response, the smile growing into a grin. "Fair enough, then I guess it will just come down to whoever is more convenient at the time, then, if it comes to it. Deal?" John nodded at the mention of selling chocolate, to show he remembered. John hmmmed softly at Anna's opinion on why Nathan's skin looked the way it did, running his gaze over him in appraisal. "Hmmm...could be, and yeah, he could use a little touching up." Shannon would grin a bit at Anna's question about being good. "The fun in being good, is not giving your parents or someone else's parents gray hairs before their time!" She would laugh quietly. "Well, cooking can sometimes be overrated, though the basics can come in handy at least. And really? It's nice to see a young man take an interest in cooking, can really help out on occasion."

"Which opportunity? I take the opportunity to dress how I like when I have the choice. Is that what you mean?" John laughed at Nathan admitting to how he watches porn, then illustrates how Anna does. "Hey...no shame in it if you do watch porn, Anna! It's normal...or as close to normal as anything can be, right?" A quiet and teasing 'awww' would be offered up when Nathan said no to the glittery nail polishes that Anna tried to pull out on him, but would get excited when he settled on the dark purple. When John noticed Nathan had dozed off, he would grin at Anna, and after applying the clear-coat to the polish to finish his nails off, would get out some foundation that would be able to blend well with Nathan's skin, to dab and spread on his face to bring a healthier look to him.

By the time the two had finished getting Nathan's makeup done, Shannon would shout up the stairs that the food was ready, and to come and get it while it was still hot. When the three got back downstairs, there was a portion dished out on each plate, along with a slice of garlic bread with each, and a smaller plate next to each plate of pasta with a slice of cake sitting on top of them. Shannon would smile a bit when the three returned to the kitchen, and she would hold back from grinning mostly at the sight of Nathan. "So, were you three planning on doing anything later today?" John would get more juice to fill up everyone's glass with, then settle in the seat he'd left earlier. "Well...I was hoping that Nathan and Anna could stay the night? Since it's the weekend and all..?" Shannon would have taken a bite of the pasta, after sprinkling Parmesan cheese on top, and hummed softly at the question, before glancing at Nathan, then back to the other two and smiling a bit, figuring that if the two could handle Nathan enough to force foundation, nail polish, and lip gloss on him that he wouldn't pull any funny business, she would nod. "That sounds fine...I assume your parents are okay with that?" She glanced to the other two, "And that you have everything you need with you?"

She grinned at him. "well, that's because no one knows how adorable you are." she admitted playfully before grinning. "Sounds like a deal. no need to fight over who gets to take you to the bathroom right?" she asked with a giggle.

"But my mom looks fabulous with all that silver in her hair!" Anna admitted impishly, making Nathan laugh before he smiled at Shannon. "i'm not too good at school, but i want to make something of myself. i like making the things i know how to cook, so i think being a chef would be really cool." he admitted to her before heading up with the other two. "it's not Porn." she huffed, rolling her eyes. "just because the breasts aren't covered. the Japanese are a lot less restrained than American's is all." she huffed, shaking her head. "No glitter." Nathan grumbled before smiling a little at the dark purple. Purple was his favorite color, he liked the darker shades of course so he was glad to be able to have the nice dark color. surprisingly he didn't wake up for the application of the makeup and Anna was able to get some eye shadow on him as well. "oh! Garlic toast!" Nathan said, surprised to see it before beaming because he hadn't thought of that and he loved Garlic Toast.

"uh, getting my revenge?" Nathan asked when he was asked what he planned on doing later, having just noticed his reflection in the glass back of a curio cabinet before smiling rather weakly because while his parents didn't care where he was, he didn't actually have their permission. "My Mom's fine with it!" Anna promised, beaming happily. "i have everything i need!" she admitted, pausing, hesitating when she saw Nathan prodding his food because all he had where his clothes from Friday and what he could borrow from John. he just nodded, not wanting to say anything about it because he was still fairly ashamed of what happened to him and he didn't want her to get involved anyway. she had a hard enough time as it was. he'd gotten permission from John while they where shopping to throw his Friday clothes in the washer so if he couldn't get to his house Monday morning he wouldn't have to wear borrowed clothes too small for him to school.

John would squirm a little at Anna's saying he was adorable, blushing a little bit more yet again, then nodding at the agreement about not fighting over who gets to take him to the bathroom, and smiling slightly in response. "Uhm...thanks for the compliment, Anna! And...yeah, no reason to fight over something like that."

Shannon would smirk at Anna's reply to the gray hair statement, and would raise a finger in her direction before giving it a shake. "I am no where near old enough to be turning silver, so I'll have to let that slide for now, young lady." A pleasant laugh following that reply, then she would turn to Nathan and nod a bit. "It is definitely good to plan for the future, and finding something you like to do on top of what you can do well, is the best opportunity." John would blink a little at Anna mentioned uncovered breasts, his gaze dropping from focusing on her face briefly to her chest, then away before blushing a bit again. "Well...guess it's just different cultures is all, right?" Soft giggling would be his response to the mention of them not using glitter on his nails. John and Shannon would both grin when Nathan got surprised and then smiled over the garlic toast, and Shannon would say, "Well, can't have pasta without some garlic bread, right?"

Shannon would put a hand over her mouth at Nathan's questioning reply, trying for a moment to hold back a laugh, and then giving in at the fact that Nathan seemed to just then become aware of his makeup. "Well...just try to keep the mess to a minimum, hmmm?" Shannon would nod a little bit at Anna's reply, smiling to her, before turning her gaze to Nathan, and seeing his nod, would nod as well. "Alright then, sounds good. But if there is anything either of you need, feel free to ask! I'm more than happy to help out." She smiled to the two, and John nodded and smiled to them as well.

Anna smirked at her and shrugged. "you can't be any older than twenty! what are you on about?" she teased, buttering the woman up because it was fun and she was nice, she deserved the nice compliment. well, sort of compliment. "yeah, i really liked making Dinner. and the cake too! it was super fun. relaxing almost. even if Anna almost destroyed the cake." "Hey!" Anna complained. "You did! don't even pretend you didn't!" "anyone could mistake Salt for Sugar!" "no one mistakes salt for Sugar!!!" Nathan complained, scowling at her when she shrugged. "i'm still a better cook than you." "...i have no idea why i ever liked you." "because i'm sweet and my breasts came in before all the other girls did." that one made Nathan choke and go bright red and she laughed, teasing him about his fixation with breasts all the way up the stairs, Nathan protesting vehemently the entire way up.

"don't worry Ma'am. any mess that's made i'll b sure to clean up." Nathan promised. "there may be whipped cream involved, possible saran wrap and honey. or maybe a scary movie and attacking them in the middle of the night with one of my old Halloween costumes." he mused. "i might still be able to fit into the reaper costume." he admitted. " if not the prop weapons should be enough." he admitted with a smirk before smiling at her, trying very hard not to look guilty for pretty much lying to her that his parents where okay with him being there. "it's okay,i think we have everything we need." Nathan promised her with a smile before nomming into a piece of Garlic toast with a happy little hum and a smile. "can i have help planning my revenge? i'd totally accept help planning my revenge." "nuh uh! that's cheating!" Anna protested. "how so!? two against one!? that doesn't seam fair!" Nathan protested right back.

"But John... Jenny? whatever! she's no good at pranking! she's way too sweet and innocent! i have to come up with all the good stuff!" she whined, making Nathan just stare at her before snorting. "she's living a constant prank everyday. how do you think Jenna Adams, that bitch, is going to react when she realizes her super crush on John is on a girl? it's gonna be epic." "she is a bitch. no offense Ms. Schtringer." she said. Jenna was the local 'pop girl'. the cheerleader, rich, pretty, got everything she wanted because mommy and daddy never told her no and expected the rest of the world to be the same way. she had been very annoyed when John had started hanging out with Anna more than her, and had voiced it, loudly until Anna, never scared of voicing her opinion, told the snobby girl to 'shut her yap before i bloody those pretty teeth'. that had shut the girl up good and fast, indicating Anna had carried out the threat before.

Shannon would arch an eyebrow and grin at Anna's comment, and the following question. She would let out a laugh and shake her head before glancing at her child. "Alright, I like her, she can definitely stay." John would giggle quietly and shake his head at the two of them, glancing towards Nathan, before talking, "And watching you and Anna make the dinner was really entertaining. I think you two would make an interesting pair of hosts for a cooking show. So that could be something you could plan for the future." As the two of them started arguing over salt and sugar again, John would begin giggling again, while Shannon simply blinking a couple of times at the argument before she would start laughing as well. At the mention of breasts, John would glance down from Anna's face briefly, then would blush and stare down in response before following the pair upstairs.

Shannon would nod as she heard the response from Nathan saying they would clean anything up, though she would arch an eyebrow at the mention of whipped cream and the other items, but would shake her head and chuckle to herself. "Uh-huh...I think these two would have something to say about that, all things considered." She would smirk a bit, eating some of her food with a bite of garlic bread. John would chuckle quietly, not commenting on the whole business about the whipped cream and such, though he would blush as he ate. "You wouldn't scare us, would you...?" John would ham up the innocent bit in this case, even batting his long lashes at Nathan. Shannon would shake her head a bit and smirk at Anna's complaint about Nathan getting help with his revenge. "Sure, Nathan, I can help out. I assume you mean on these two for putting more make up on you than you agreed to...? If you want to hang around down here when these two go up to get ready for bed later, we can do that."

John would blink at Anna saying she was no good at pranking, and would arch her eyebrows slightly. "Yeah, but being all innocent...no one would expect me to be doing anything, right?" A grin would spread John's lips, before blinking at the mention of Jenna having a crush on her. "Jenna does...? Well...that could definitely be awkward..." John's head would shake slightly. Shannon would chuckle at the apology over the language, waving it off. "Hey, language isn't a big deal, as long as you're not calling anyone here something mean like that. After all, television, movies, and the majority of the world isn't going to censor itself, so why should I?"

Back
Top Bottom