Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Kid [Amigar & Fox Writer]

"your not a freak John." Nathan promised him. "sure, your not like most people, but what would be so great about a world where everyone is the same anyway? your special. unique. that's something to be proud of." he admitted with a smile. "your different from everyone else sure, but that's not always a bad thing." he admitted. "as far as i can tell, your better tha most of the shitheads at school, you being half a girl, or half a boy isn't going to change the fact that your the best person i've ever met." he admitted with a smile. "so. where you always named John? if they thought you where a little girl i mean..." he admitted, watching the other. "so, that's why you have such a collection huh?" he asked with a smile. "it's kind of neat i guess." he admitted. "you'd look really cute in a dress i think." he admitted before shaking his head.

"that's not fair. you couldn't help it." he growled, annoyed. "honestly. you should have been in the girls locker room, if we're being truthful about it." he admitted. "and probobly girls bathrooms too. cus it's the bottom half tht really counts. you don't want to throw a guy with a woman's bottom half in a locker room full of guys. it's just a really dumb idea." he admitted. "in any case, you don't have to do P.E. here right? so you don't have to worry about that at least. and for the bathrooms, well all you have to do is go into a stall, no one will bother you if they think your takin a shit." he admitted. "course i could just go in first and chase everyone out and then let you do what you need to, but that would draw a lot of attention... how have you been getting around that? you haven't been holding it in all day have you?" he asked, horrified by the idea of having to hold it in for an entire day! yikes!

"i don't think she'll care. honestly she'll probobly perv on you." he admitted with a chuckle. "she likes that yaoi hentai anime fanfiction stuff." he admitted. "i don't know what most of those words actually mean but i get yelled at if i pronounce them wrong." he admitted. "she hates my guts so she likes to yell at me." he admitted, yelping at the sudden hug. "ow! ow! John that hurt!" he complained, trying to adjust himself before wrapping his arms around the other and patting his back. "come on now. this is really bad." he complained, his body reacting much the same as it had this morning. "i'm no good with tears. stop crying please? i didn't mean to upset you..."

He would sniff occasionally as Nathan talked him down from the freak thing, though it would steadily lessen as he starts feeling less bad for himself and even more comfortable with the thought of Nathan knowing his secret. Of course, he'd still be blushing in embarrassment from the boy having seen his privates. "I guess things would e a bit boring if everyone were the same." He would smile at him saying all the nice things about him, and would shake his head a little in response to the question. "No...I was originally Jennifer. But...mom and dad figured with how I look above the waist..Johnathan would be easier to explain. Dad had gotten me something to try and trick people into thinking I was normal. A little fake...thingie to put in my underwear to make it look normal. But...well, between it being uncomfortable, and kinda pointless for times when I would actually be in my underwear around people..." He would shrug his shoulders and giggle softly. He would peer at him and nod a little again. "Yeah...started off with the romantic comedies...then as I started looking more like a boy, he started with action, sci-fi, and all the others. I dunno why he went so off the wall with changing them up, but it did let me find a bunch of new stuff that I actually like. A-and, I do still have some dresses, and some skirts." He would smile softly.

He would nod slowly when Nathan said it wasn't fair, and let out a quiet sigh as he expounds on the reasoning behind it. He would blush a bit more at the thought of being in a locker room with a bunch of guys and having to change, and shook his head to his question. "No...I got most of my P.E. done at my old school, got it done during summer school to avoid all that mess with which room I should use. That's why I'm not in any gym class here." He would blink and laugh at Nathan's reasoning about when people would leave him alone in the bathroom. He would shake his head a little bit. "N-no...I learned a long time ago, that holding it in doesn't work too well. Mainly I usually either look around for bathrooms that don't have anyone in them when I go in first, pretending I was looking for someone. If that fails, or if I'm close enough to the nurses' office, I use the bathroom there.

He blinked a little bit, wrinkling his nose up and smirking at idea of Anna perving on him, laughing a little as well. "Really? I wouldn't expect that, she seemed so...well, I dunno...straight-laced, or whatever? Not to mention straight in general." He blinked a little, blushing a little wondering about it. "Huh...well that is definitely interesting, though now I'm curious, too."

John would flinch when Nathan started making sounds of pain, and would start to pull away with another sniffle, and the beginnings of an apology, that he would cut off as Nathan hugged him back, and patted his back. He would loosen his arms around Nathan, remembering about his back. "S-sorry, I forgot.." He would bite his bottom lip and look up at Nathan, releasing one hand from around Nathan to wipe at his cheeks with it, nodding at his request. "I'm trying to, honest! And...it's not really you that upset me..kinda just the shock...and realizing how stupid it was of me to change without knowing how long you'd be in the bathroom.."

"Jennifer is a pretty name." he admitted, smiling at John. "would you rather go by Jenny, or John?" he wondered. "in private i mean. obviously i'll call you John at school." he admitted before gaping at him. "...seriously? your dad got you a fake crotch? that's... wow. creepy." he admitted, looking very amused now. "seriously creepy... uhm... how did it stay a secrete in the first place? no offense but suddenly going from Jennifer to Johnathon... that's gonna raise a few eyebrows innit?" he asked, honestly a bit confused about the entire history that was John's life so far. "could be he was just trying to fit an image of you into his mind or something, who knows." he admitted. "maybe he wanted to connect to you, maybe he wanted to mold you, maybe he just wanted to buy what he could so you'd love him even though he was a shit." he shrugged. "the minds of adults are beyond me." he admitted before flushing brightly at the idea of adorable John in a cute little sundress, or a skirt and blouse, or a cheerleader outfit.... no! bad Nathan! knock it off dammit!

"good because it would suck trying to keep your secret if you had to keep changing in front of other people." he admitted. "or worse, shower with them." he admitted, shaking his head. "ah, good. good. it's not good to try and hold it in that long." he admitted before snoring. "Anna? straight laced? are you sure you've been hanging out with the same girl?" he wondered. "nah, Anna's the biggest perv in school, she's just a bit more.... subtle about it." he admitted with a chuckle. "she is straight, but she likes the ideas of two guys and stuff." he admitted. "it's weird but don't tell her i said so yeah? i don't want her trying to kick my ass or something." he admitted before grinning. "you should ask her what they are, she'll probobly tell you." he admitted with a nod.

"it's fine. i forgot too or i would have shifted before you could have gotten your arms around me. that girly monthly painkiller stuff really helped a lot. and the ice-packs too." he admitted, smiling at him nervously. "seriously. i upset you. i should have knocked before coming in anyway, that was really rude of me." he admitted, smiling at him. "you can't live your life in fear of people finding out you know. eventually someone is. it's good that i was the first person, but if other people find out is it really that big of a deal? what's the worst they can do to you? make fun of you? i did that without knowing anything about you." he admitted. "you can't change being the way you are, so why be scared because of it for the rest of your life? i'm not saying tell the world, i'm just saying let yourself live a little. have friends. tell the ones you trust. beat the shit out of them if they turn on you and live your life and be happy for a change."

John would smile at the compliment to the former name, nodding slowly, "Yeah, I miss it sometimes, but mom and dad made a good point when they talked about changing it. People seem to take it easier, with how I look when I'm fully clothed, to call me John. I think I'd enjoy hearing my old name, at least in private." He considered briefly kissing the other, until he reacts to the information about the fake crotch, making a bit of a face and laughing. "Yeah, he did, and you don't know the half of it. Since you didn't hear his reasoning behind it. Along with the fact that all the kids already knew by that point, anyway." He shook his head, laughing softly. "Well, for a good while, it was doctors notes, then it was with the help of teachers, the name change was just in the past couple years, wasn't part of keeping it secret, that was after a teacher made a mistake, he'd been mentioning it to another teacher in the staff room when a student came in to tell them there was a fight in the hallway. From there....well, you know how it goes." He would sigh softly, and shrug his shoulders. "I dunno, it might have been that, to be honest by that point I was feeling so confused, he probably could have convinced me I was a duck or something..." Amber eyes would focus on Nathan's face as he blushed, arching an eyebrow and placing the hand of the arm not wrapped around him to lightly touch Nathan's chest, not even bothering pulling the blanket back up from where it pooled in his lap. "And what are you thinking now, hmm?"

He would nod a little, smirking as well at the showering part, cheeks turning pink at imagining a bunch of wet, naked guys in the shower, squirming a bit as a picture of Nathan in the same position swaps places with that. "Uhm, yeah. T-that would be...pretty tough.." He would nod slightly. "Yeah, I learned that lesson a long time ago." He laughed at Nathan's question about Anna. "To be fair, I've only hung out with her at school." A soft hum is offered up, head tilted to one side as if considering his request not to tell Anna, along with a mischievous grin. "I'll think about it, if you're good! And I think I will ask her, say I saw a reference to it online, but my mom had some nanny program on the computer that blocked it or something."

John would smile a little, nodding some at his dismissing the mistake. "Well, I'm glad my girly monthly pain reliever, and the ice packs helped out." He would shake his head, and smile a little, deciding to quickly lean up to place a quick peck on his lips. "Hey, you thought I was a guy, and didn't know I was getting changed, since I didn't say." He would sigh quietly at his question about people finding out. "I dunno, dad was always worried about one thing or another, saying 'don't go here', 'don't do that', 'keep it hidden'...it just..I dunno, made me paranoid?" One bare shoulder would be shrugged. A small smirk curling his lips, "I do try to live my life...I just try to keep the girly parts of my life...and my actual..well..-girly parts-, private as well. You are the first person who wasn't family who've seen me...like that. Not even the girlfriend I had for a little while.."

"i'll call you Jenny then." he agreed with a small smile and a shake of his head, blushing hard as he was kissed on the cheek. "wait, he had a reason other than 'it will make you look more like a boy'? you have a really weird father man." he admitted. "so he got you a fake dick, when the other ids already knew you didn't have one. that's really... backwards." he admitted before shaking his head at the information that it had been a teachers fault. those assholes couldn't do anything right. he respected his principle and the nurse but he also knew that they would spill the beans eventually. adults just couldn't help themselves. "it must have been hard. not understanding what was going on like that." he blushed harder when the other touched his cheek. "n. nothing! not thinking any thing!" he lied, he was really a terrible liar. "what are YOU thinking about then? making a blush like that." he teased right back.

"huh, well. yeah, she's a lot more restrained at school." he agreed with a chuckle. "she's probobly trying to get to know you better before admitting she's a grade A pervert." he admitted before smirking. "that's a fun idea, though you'll come across as extremely sheltered." he warned with a snigger. "although, come Monday i could probobly just get my laptop and look it up." he admitted before smiling at him a little. "wait a second..." he paused and then paled a little. "oh my god your a girl down there.... you bleed to death every month.... shit now i really have to invest in some chocolate." he muttered. "maybe i'll just buy a shit ton and start selling it from my desk." h decided. "girls want a chocolate bar? they give me a dollar and they can pick one. yeah, that would be good..." he muttered. "can't let them have it for free or they'll walk all over me." not that they didn't already. generally speaking, Nathan left the girls alone, save for the very rare times when he turned his acid tongue on them. normally, the girls, while wary of Nathan, weren't bothered by him in the least. amusingly enough, some of the braver girls could actually get Nathan to do things for them. Alice, one of Anna's friends, got him to carry her book bags for her when she hurt her arm on Tuesday. and Lily, one of the seniors, got him to verbally abuse her ex boyfriend when the bastard wouldn't leave her alone. the girls already walked all over Nathan he just didn't realize it.

"he wanted to keep you safe. but smothered you in the process." he muttered before smiling at him. "you hide who you really are." he stated. "otherwise you wouldn't remove the nail polish for school." he admitted, gntly rubbing one of the fingernails painted such a pretty color. "it's okay if you want to keep it a secrete, but actually hiding parts of you? parts of your personality isn't living." he admitted. "i know that better than anyone. for a long time i tried to hide everything. become the robot my Da wanted me to be. but it doesn't help. being something you hate, hiding th parts you like most about yourself... it just makes you hate living." he admitted, smiling at him. "i'm glad i was able to learn your secrete... it makes me feel closer to you. makes me feel like i don't have to hide who i am either. what's it matter, being cruel when my Da's just gonna beat the shit out of me no matter what i do?" he muttered. "might as well give him a reason to beat the shit out of me." he decided, looking stern and focused. determined. "i'm going to change." he decided, smiling at the other. "i'm going to be better than that man."

Jenny (John) would grin brightly at him saying he would use that name, blushing a bit as well, before shrugging in response. "I don't really know what all he was thinking, to be honest. He just seemed to keep getting weirder.." Laughter would be the response to the comment about the fake dick, forehead then being rested against Nathan. "Yeah, tell me about it...and the stupid thing is uncomfortable, at that. I never liked it. And yeah...think when they first thought something might be wrong, ended up having to get multiple blood tests, each time my hormone balance was out of whack to one side or the other. Either too much testosterone, a bit too much estrogen, it finally evened out sometime early last year, before mom had dad served with the divorce papers." A grin would appear at him reacting to the teasing, before blushing a bit brighter at his question. "N-nothing...really..just....nothing.."

A quiet giggle would escape at the further description of Anna, and Jenny would lift his head to look up into the other's eyes. "Maybe, I suppose you would know her better, having known her longer, if not recently.." One bare shoulder would be shrugged at the mention of being sheltered. "I live with a single mother in a new town. How not-sheltered could I get, huh?" Amber eyes would blink at him suddenly coming to realize the entirety of the gender issue on the line here, while Jenny continues forcing the thoughts away, especially considering the state of barely decently covered state currently, laughing at his response and patting his cheek lightly with painted nails. "Yup....fully functional, part of the reason puberty was so rough, and a BIG part of why dad started to freak out around then, besides his normal....and I use the term loosely, issues." More laughter would ensue about the chocolate department. "You're terrible, you know..?" Said with a teasing tone while still both smiling and blushing. "Just don't let them bat their eyes at you to convince you to lower your prices..." After saying that, a practical demonstration would be given, eyelashes batted playfully while looking up into his face.

Jenny would sigh as he pretty much broke the whole messed up situation down into that simple statement, and nodded. "Yup...and, yup.." Jenny would look down at the mentioning of not really living while hiding, bottom lip being bitten while thinking over that fairly deep statement, gaze turning to look at the nail Nathan was rubbing. "Well...being half boy -is- kind of part of me, though. About half my life...or close enough to it so far, I was raised mostly like a boy, softball, action movies, all that sort of stuff...only thing I didn't have to deal with was morning wood. And I don't hate living...well, as long as I'm not a target it's not bad.." Jenny would meet his gaze again. "I'm glad too, now that I'm done freaking out.." That ever more common grin would come back as Jenny straightened up and turning to sit back on heels to face him, about to say something nice about his declaration to be better and change, but the motion caused the blanket to slip down further on his lap, revealing that Jenny was still in just the panties from before. At realizing that, a surprised squeak would be made before snatching the blanket back up to cover the underwear and gaze dropping again. "I-I'm glad you want to be better, I do. I think you're already better than you thought you were before, though.." A quick glance back up at him, then down, hands worrying at the blanket a bit.

"so your body was like, fighting itself? couldn't decide how the boy parts worked with the girl parts or something?" he asked curiously. "i can't imagine how much hell that was. puberty is hard enough with just one set of hormones." he admitted,shaking his head. "i mean really. yikes." he muttered before he grinned at her. "your really cute when you blush you know that?" he asked, his head tilted a little before he blinked at Jenny. "okay. you have a point. you are fairly sheltered." he admitted with a grin before swallowing thickly. "so long as you promise not to maim me during your... er, monthlies, i think it'll be okay." he decided. "you have to promise though." he ordered before frowning, confused. "how am i terrible? i'm giving out chocolate to girls and young women in need. for a lot cheaper than they could buy it anywhere else!" he pointed out. "i should be hailed as a hero!" he whined. "why would batting an eye make me lower my prices?" he wondered before swallowing hard as Jenny gave a practical demonstration. "oh... ah, well... maybe i'll give you a discount, since your my friend and all." he decided, smiling a little.

"well, who says you have to choose?" he asked, smiling a little at him. "you like baseball and superheroes and boy things, but that doesn't mean you can't like makeup and dolls and... chocolate? i don't actually know what girls like." he admitted sheepishly. "well. to be perfectly frank i'd much rather have morning wood." he admitted before smiling at her a little. "well... i do hate living." he admitted. "or i did. i hated everything about myself, what i'd turned into.... i hated my life." he looked at the other. "i wasn't going to suicide or anything, i didn't want to give that old bastard the satisfaction... but, well... i didn't want to live either. now i do." he admitted with a smile before going bright red when the other's blanket slid down, revealing those adorable panties. "...y..yeah. i want to be better..." he admitted before coughing. "i'm going to leave the room now and when your done getting dressed i'll be in the kitchen making coffee." he decided, hopping to his feet and scampering... well, fleeing really. he was just glad the other actually had Coffee to make. maybe he should think about paying weekend rent or something? if he was going to be there drinking their coffee and eating their food he should at least pay for it. right?

"Well, there really weren't any boy parts, really. Though they eventually found out there was something in my brain or something that was creating a kind of mixed signal to the rest of me, saying: We need testosterone! Then my girl parts would require more estrogen, so I'd shoot off in the other direction or something. So I ended up kinda looking like a guy from above the hips, due to lack of estrogen, and my girl parts eventually got what they needed to fully mature. From one day to the next I didn't know if I was gonna be some rage-beast or a crying mess on the floor because my cereal got soggy." Jenny would give a bitter laugh and a shake of the head. "Yeah, hell is a pretty good description of it.." At being called cute Jenny would dip her head forward, looking down as her cheeks turned bright red, and glance up into his face with a bit of a pleased smile on her lips. "O-only heard that from the girlfriend I had for a little while, before the move. She always enjoyed making me blush, always full of some terribly perverted jokes that I can't even remember, they were so bad." She would nod as he accepted the sheltered nature of Jenny's existence, and giggle softly at his request. "Don't worry, as long as you're sweet, and don't mention my weight or my being moody, won't be much snapping or maiming going on." At the mention of promising, Jenny would nod and mark an X over her heart with her index finger. "Cross my heart. Don't provoke me and I won't maim you.." Jenny would offer him a wink, before laughing a little and grinning widely. "True...you are a saint and a scholar, who is using insider knowledge to turn a profit. Absolutely no terribleness at all...and that is definitely sweet of you." Jenny would grin at the offer of a discount.

"Well...noone really -says- I have to choose, but possibly dealing with close-minded neanderthals who only potentially see what really looks like a guy in a skirt...well, I suppose with makeup I just look like a pre-pubescent girl who is abnormally tall...but either way, I would rather not deal with some of the people that see me as one thing trying to be another. I'm not sheltered enough to not hear what happens out there, to normal people who want to be what they feel they are inside. Let alone someone as different as I am." Shoulders would be shrugged lightly, and she would arch an eyebrow with a pleased grin at him getting sheepish. "Sometimes a surprising number of things that guys like, to be honest. Depends on the girl. And I'm glad you're liking life now, and weren't thinking of suicide, and I'm also happy to be a part of that. ...I am a part of you liking life now, right?" Jenny would remain blushed bright red after seeing him notice the panties, keeping the blanket wrapped around her waist. "I-I think that sounds..." Jenny would swallow lightly, "...like a really good idea, could y-you make me a cup too? Two spoonfuls of sugar and some creamer..?"

After he left the room, Jenny would shiver a bit and start laughing quietly in relief. "W-well...that went better than I was expecting...best stupid thing I've ever done while half-asleep..." Jenny would shake her head a little before standing and tossing the blanket onto the bed. Then turn to look at the original outfit that had been partially picked out. Then towards the closet, before walking over and flipping through the clothes hung inside, eventually coming to a bright yellow sundress. Jenny would hold it up against herself, looking to make sure she hadn't grown too much for it to be decent since it was last worn. Since it still came down far enough not to constantly flash her panties, Jenny would nod before slipping it on, and going to the dresser to apply makeup, a soft pink lip gloss slightly lighter than their normal color, eye liner and shadow. Then after a brief self-examination, Jenny would make a stop in the bathroom for the regular morning business before heading back down to the kitchen, the sound of pleased humming preceding her inside.

"well. your chest area is boy parts right?" he asked, his head tilted. "huh. you know, now that you mention it, there's not a whole lot different between guys and girls right?" he asked. "i mean, if a girl doesn't have boobs, she'd look exactly like you do." he admitted with a smile. "so really, your not all that different than most girls." he admitted. "if we had to, we could always say that you had to have your boobies taken off cus of a disease or something and didn't want to say anything because you where teased really bad at your old school so you decided to be a boy instead so people wouldn't pick on you. then if people find out, we have a cover story." he admitted with a smile. "and people won't want to pick on you if it's because of a disease or an injury or an accident or something." he admitted with a nod. "and i'll be able to keep a lot of the assholes off your back too. no one messes with me after i busted Aaron up." he admitted. "not exactly a good thing really but at least it's gonna come in handy." he admitted with a smile before he blinked at Jenny. "you had a girlfriend? what was she like?" he wondered. "pervy huh?" he asked with a chuckle. "i don't know any naughty jokes, but i could look some up." he admitted with a grin. "do you still talk to her?" he wondered.

"yeah, okay. i can do that. easy peasy." he agreed with a nod. "totally can avoid those sorts of things." he shook his head. "if i buy a three to six dollar chocolate bar and then sell it for a dollar how am i making a profit?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow at him. "if it's going to be called anything it's going to be called volunteer or non prophet or something. i'm saving lives with that chocolate you know." he stated. "with all the girls high on chocolate none of the idiot boys will get their balls ripped off and then shoved down their throats." he admitted with a grin. "i am enjoying life a lot more. and yes it is thanks to you." he promised with a smile. "sure. i can make you some coffee." he agreed, heading down the stairs to do just that, shaking his head. he was never, ever going to get the images out of his head now. not ever. he was going to be having wet dreams about Jenny for the rest of his life, he just knew it.

he was done with the coffee and was working on some eggs when she came down and he could only stare at her. he knew John.. Jenny, would look fantastic in a dress. he had to swallow, his mouth was suddenly too dry for him to talk so he indicated the stove. "i. uhm. i hope you don't mind. about me cooking. i was hungry. i can replace them. do you want any?" smooth. real smooth. he'd have started smacking himself in the head if it wasn't for the fact that he was hoping Jenny hadn't actually noticed he had become overly tongue tied.

Jenny would pause as she considered what he said about boys and girls being similar to each other, and suggests a plan for how to deal with people finding out. "Huh...those are really good ideas, and good points. I knew you were smarter than you acted, or say you are." She would grin at him. "Yeah...and well, since it -was- a medical condition, because I went to the doctors a lot about it, I could just say that and that I don't really want to talk about it. That should work pretty well, right?" At him suggesting he could keep a lot of the assholes away from her, she would smile more and go back to hugging him once more, though with one arm, this time, the other holding her cover in place as she remembered it slipping last time. "You're so sweet and protective when you want to be. And...yeah, maybe we could work on changing things at school, too? Maybe not worry about changing things with the assholes so much, but make a point of getting you back to being friends with Anna and the nicer people maybe? Get the nice people to see you aren't such a bad guy." Jenny would hum softly at his question about her girlfriend. "Well...she was nice. A little on the butch side...I think that's the word, isn't it? More like a guy, but that was okay, I was just happy that someone was interested in me enough to not care how mixed up I was. We never really did anything beyond kiss or anything like that.." Jenny would blush, and smirk at him lightly. "Well, that could definitely be interesting. We occasionally talk over Skype, when we can, but since we both knew I was moving, we agreed to break up. We're still good though."

She would blink a little at his question about the whole profit thing, tilting her head a bit. "Huh...? Well, I was just teasing you, and didn't know you were planning on doing it like that..?" Jenny would laugh at him calling it volunteer or non profit since he's saving lives. She would rest her face against him as she laughed and shake her head a little. "You are totally a goof. But in the good way, you know that?" Jenny would lift her head to look into his face, still grinning. She would watch him leave the room, smiling a little to herself and squirming a bit as the thought he put into her head earlier about a room full of showering boys popped into her head again, then remembering briefly imagining it being just him instead of the unknown group. She would blush brightly even though she was by herself, then go on with her adjusted plans to get dressed.

When Jenny walked into the kitchen, actually skipping happily and humming to herself, the hem of the dress swirling about her legs. She would offer a wave, more of a raising of a hand and a wiggle of fingers than a wave really. She would walk over to where the coffee was and collecting a mug, before turning towards him. Jenny would bite her lower lip at the much more obvious reaction her appearance seemed to be having on him and blushing softly again. "I don't mind...it helps, I was starting to feel hungry, too. So don't worry about it, I would love some as well. So I take it you like how I look?" She would arch an eyebrow, before doing a slow twirl to let him look her over if he wanted, stopping once she was facing him again, where she would stop and lift her mug to take a sip from it, watching him over the edge of her mug as she did so. Jenny found she really enjoyed having this effect on a boy, now that she wasn't too nervous to not notice the fact.

he shook his head. "i never said i was stupid, just illiterate." he admitted. "it's not the same thing you know." he admitted with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "i think it would work really well, and if you talk tot he nurse about it she'd totally back your story up." he admitted. "i'd like to change things. why bother being a dick, when i'm just gonna get the shit beat out of me?" he wondered. "i tried being what Da wanted me to be, i think it's time i be what i wanna be." he decided. "im just not... sure how to do that, or even what i want to be." he admitted. "i'd like to be friends with Anna again. she was really nice to me, at first anyway." he admitted before he smiled a little. "yeah, i think that's the right word." he agreed. "butch, a girl whose masculine but still likes to be a girl... i think. i don't actually have a clue." he admitted with a chuckle. "i'm glad you still talk to her, she sounds like a good person." he admitted. "sucks you had to break up though." he admitted. "maybe you can find someone just as amazing in the future." he offered with a grin, wondering if he had even half a chance? probobly not.

"well, i am." he admitted with a chuckle. "might as well start m new life doing something nice for people right?" he asked with a chuckle. "is that a good thing? me being a goof?" he asked her, his head tilted a little. "well, i'll say it's a good thing." he decided, smiling at her a little before settling downstairs to make food and such. "great! good! i was thinking, you know. if i stay over every weekend and eat your food and stuff i should really pay rent and stuff right?" he asked her with a sheepish smile. "i have my own bank account that i've never used. i do summer jobs every summer to keep out of the house so i have a good little built up. i was saving it for moving out when i was eighteen but it won't put too much of a dent in anything to give you weekend rent and it only seams fair." he admitted with a smile before flushing at her and nodded. "yeah. you look amazing." he admitted shyly, offering her some eggs. "i can't cook too many things but i'm really good at eggs." he admitted. "do ou like the olk hard, soft or runny?" he wondered at her. he himself always ate the yolks runny because he didn't like the taste of the yolks when they where cooked. he ate them on toast normally and already had some in the toaster. "you want some toast?"

Jenny would poke him lightly at him saying what she had say earlier, after she had used his words, chuckling softly. "Yeah...I think I've heard that somewhere before." She would grin slightly. "Yeah, I think I'll do that Monday, go talk to the nurse and see if I can get her to back me up if people find out, or I decide to stop hiding what I am...though that thought is still pretty scary, to be honest. Even with a nice guy like you willing to help out, and Anna." She would nod as his thought process on being who and what he wanted to be, smiling reassuringly and squeezing his arm lightly. "Well, if you just be yourself, the person I met last night when you stopped being afraid and angry, it shouldn't be hard to show who you really are. And let people know you're not really a giant ass." She would grin a bit, blushing slightly as she looked at him. Jenny would shrug one shoulder slightly at him saying it sucks they had to break up. "Hey, it happens. The fact that it happened the way it did, and we still stayed friends, even if it's long-distance, is a good thing in my book. And m-maybe, hopefully?" She would look at him, cheeks still slightly pink from her earlier blush.

She would chuckle lightly along with him, grinning a bit wider and nodding. "Yup, that's a good attitude to start fresh with a good attitude, though you can't forget to do something nice for yourself once in a while, also." She would point a finger at him. "Of course it's a good thing. Being too serious -can't- be good for you, and being a goof can be greatly helpful to others, as well. Giving someone a good reason to laugh, that doesn't hurt anyone, is a great thing." She would set her mug down, before collecting two plates, and utensils for eating for both of them to set two places at the kitchen table, facing one another. "Well...I dunno about the rent thing..that might be something to discuss with mom sometime, when she's not working? But I'm sure she'd appreciate helping out with the food. Sometimes she gets a bit too caught up with her schedule, so just leaves me a list and some money to do the shopping." She would giggle quietly at watching him flush in reaction to her, and the shy compliment he gave her, looking down to the floor and blushing slightly more in response. "Thank you, I figured since you knew, I'd try dressing up a little. And I usually like them runny and some toast to soak it up, a nice mix of crunchy and gooey." She would nod at his question about toast. "Sounds like you'll fit in well over here. Mom is the same way about her eggs, except when she's in the mood for scrambled."

he grinned at her a little and shrugged. "well, whoever said it sure was smart." he admitted with a chuckle. "i think i might admit to being dyslexic. i hate not being able to do my own work." he admitted. "maybe if i let people know they can help me right?" he asked. "my dad'll try to beat the shit out of me for it, but he does that anyway so why does it matter anymore?" he wondered before smiling at her. "yeah, the nurse will cover for you, and if you don't want to admit it to the world then don't. you don't have to. you can be content with yourself and be happy without having to tell everyone everything about yourself." he admitted with a smile. "to be honest, i am a giant ass. it's hard to be nice to people when you hate the world." he admitted. "i find a little less to hate now though." he admitted, smiling at Jenny. "it's nice that you where able to stay friends. a lot of people around here break up and they get all pissy with each other and it's all kinds of morning soap opera." he admitted before grinning at Jenny. "i bet Anna would love to do naughty things to you." he teased with a snicker.

"nice for myself?" he asked, looking a little confused. "like what?" he wondered, his head tilted. he'd never been told to be nice to himself before, he had no idea what that meant. oh well, he wasn't too bothered by it. maybe she just meant to have fun here and there? "being serious is boring." he admitted with a smile before looking curious. "i never thought about that before." he admitted. "it would be nice to make people feel better." he smiled a little at her. "well it only seams fair." he admitted. "i am eating your food and stuff." he admitted before fidgeting a little. "you look really nice." he admitted before grinning a little. "me too! sometimes i'll put cheese and bacon or Canadian bacon on it for some salty stuff." he admitted. "it's like a poor man's version of eggs Benedict... or maybe an easier version? something like that." he shrugged and handed over the first plate with two pieces of toast and two eggs before popping his own toast into the toaster. "well scrambled is pretty easy to make." he admitted with a smile. "i'm not too good of a cook but i can make eggs at least." he admitted with a smile.

Jenny giggled softly at him saying the person who said it was smart, grinning a little at him. "Yeah, I'm sure there are plenty of things teachers can do to help out in the dyslexia department. They've had long enough to learn how to deal with it, right?" She would nod a little sadly at him saying what his dad would do. "Yeah...if he's gonna be a douchebag anyway, why not try to make your life better, huh?" A small smile would come back at hearing he hates the world a bit less. "Well...growing up in a small town, people tend to know each other fairly well, can't really go burning all the bridges and have it turn out well." At the mention of Anna doing naughty things to her, she would blush and drop her eyes a bit. "W-well...that's something to know, though a boyfriend wouldn't be bad, either." She would glance up at him, then back down, blushing a little brighter.

At his question, she would shrug her shoulders lightly. "Well...whatever you want, something you -actually- enjoy doing? Being good to others is great, but being able to be good to yourself is great, too." She giggled softly and smiled brightly at him taking her suggestions seriously, then just as the blush had started fading from her cheeks, it returned at his compliment, lifting one hand to brush at her hair, even though it was too short to make much difference. "T-thanks, I'm glad you like it." She grinned a little. "Oooh...that does sound good. Can't go wrong with some good bacon. And poor man's or easier version...it's all good if it still tastes good. Though eventually it will catch up to you.." One hand would lightly pat her stomach with a little bit of a smirk. Then she would dig into her food, using a fork to break the yolk of the egg and cut the rest of them up, using the toast to soak up some of the yolk and taking a bite. "Mmm...yup, that is part of the reason mom does it so often, can be done quick and easy and the rest of the day gotten on with..and making eggs is a good start. You just make someone a good spouse some day.." She would grin and wink at him before taking another bite of toast.

he grinned back at her, glad that she was happy. "yeah. i'm hoping so, and a good number of them know that my dad is a shithead so they won't wonder why i haven't said anything before now." he admitted. "those that don't might just assume no one noticed before now or something, i don't know. don't much care either." he admitted. "i guess." he agreed. "i've never lived in a small town before, i always thought it sounded nice though." he admitted. "maybe i've been watching too much TV but it always just sounded nicer." he admitted. "sounded better. like people seam to be so much nicer in small towns and the schools where better and there isn't so much crime and fathers aren't allowed to beat the shit out of their kids and there aren't bad things you know?" he asked with a smile. "maybe i'll just go like in the woods? then there won't be anyone at all, that would be really nice." he admitted with a smile. "i dunno, never thought about having a boyfreind." he admitted with a grin. "it wouldn't be too bad i suppose but i'd definitely have to be on top." he admitted, mostly to see if she'd blush again.

"Something i enjoy... i don't really know what i enjoy. i mean, i like Marvel, and i like video games, and i like reading and stuff, does that count?" he wondered, his head tilted. "i do like it. you look really nice." he admitted softly, smiling shyly at her. "i love bacon." he admitted with a grin before shrugging a little. "i'm not sure what you mean by catching up to me but i'm pretty sure it would be worth it." he admitted with a smile. ah the joys of a athlete, he didn't have to worry too much about putting on weight. he went bright red at the mention of making a nice spouse and he coughed a little. "oh... thanks... i think." he mumbled, grinning at her a little. "i do like cooking, maybe i could try learning that?" he mused.

She would smile and nod slowly to his responses. "Yeah...I suppose that's one benefit of having a rotten dad. That everyone is more understanding when you finally open up." She would shrug her shoulders lightly. "It does have it's benefits, but it can also get boring, with not a whole lot going on most weekends unless you know people who do things at their place, or whatever. Aside from the whole stereotype of everyone knowing everything...which in some cases seems very true, at least as long as you deal with people that can't keep their mouths shut." She would pout slightly. "Eh...people can go either way, honestly. At least on the nice-scale. Same sort of thing with schools. Crime isn't so much a thing, yeah...and with people mostly living closer together, the beating issue doesn't happen that I know of, anyway." She would smile back to him. "I dunno..being all alone might be nice for a while. Also, I think I'd miss you if you went off into the woods by yourself, now that you're being nicer." She would reach out to pat his hand, before laughing at his admitting never thinking about having a boyfriend, smile turning to a grin and her cheeks turning a bit more pink at him saying he would be on top. She would tilt her head forward to look down as she ate, though she would also peer up through her eyelashes at him from time to time.

She would nod at his question. "Yup, those definitely count. Though spending time with people you like does, too.." She would smile shyly back at being told she looked nice, blush still holding strong, and even extending to turn the tops of her ears a little red, as well. "T-thank you." She would chuckle softly and grin. "I mean with so much packed together in one meal like that, if you don't get enough exercise in getting, fat is a possibility." She would grin slightly more at him blushing finally instead of just her, leaning a little towards him and pursing her lips slightly. "Yup...definitely a positive for spouse-hood. After all, a husband you can't cook at all would be less helpful than not. The hope of breakfast in bed is always nice...at least the way movies make it look, like after a night of intimacy or something, not having to get out of bed and all." She would nod at his question. "Yeah, could always try becoming a cook, maybe opening a restaurant someday if you get good enough."

"Yeah." he admitted. "and if i'm the one raising issues, well. Dad can't sue ME." he sneered. "he can't ruin MY life." he admitted before smiling at her. "well, you can keep a secret, so i'll just hang out with you." he admitted with a smile. "and we could always entertain ourselves. i have tons of games and stuff. Ma buys them for me." he admitted. "she's not as bad as Da." he admitted. "she's right nasty most of the time but she likes to buy me games and stuff, like it'll make up for her being a piss poor mother." he admitted. "mostly games but she'll buy me movies here and there if i ask her for it." he smiled at her. "oh, if i moved into the woods i'd make sure you where close enough to come visit." he promised with a chuckle. "i think, someday, i'm going to move into a small town." he admitted. "it won' be all that soon, since i'm too young to buy a house or anything, but i can save up my money and stuff, get a cheep apartment, maybe get two jobs." he admitted before grinning. "maybe, if i can get the Dyslexia under control, i could even go to collage, get a fancy degree in something." he mused with a smile. "Da's always braggin 'bout his fancy as shit law degree." he admitted with a huff. "it's really kind of useless honestly speaking though." he admitted. "i'll get something worthwhile, something that actually means something."

"well. i like spending time with you." he admitted with a smile. "so maybe i'll just have to do that more often." he decided. "no problem." he murmured with a smile before shrugging. "i've never really had to worry. since i spend so much time at the gym so i can avoid my Da." he admitted, rubbing the back of his neck before he snorted. "so i'll stay home and watch the kids and my wife can go bring home the dough huh?" he asked with a grin. "i can think of worse." he admitted. "meh, after intimacy should be spent laying in bed snuggling and then flirting as they both cook breakfast. that sounds a lot more fun." he admitted with a smile. "i do like to cook..." he admitted, examining the meal he had just made. it was worth a shot, right? "i'll have to go shopping." he decided. "maybe i could sell cookies and stuff." he mused with a smile before glancing at her. "thanks. by the way... for helping me like this. not just letting me hide out here but... but giving me a chance to be something... someone better."

She would nod, agreeing that his dad wouldn't be able to do much if he was the one 'raising issues' as he said. "Yup, I can keep a secret...at least until someone finds me with my pants down...sometimes literally.." She would blush a bit, but still be smirking a little as she looks down. "Well, sounds like your mom is alright, since she tries to be nice at least, while having to deal with your dad." She would reach out to squeeze his arm in a companionable fashion, since she understands the whole parent trying to buy forgiveness or whatnot. She would grin a bit more and nod. "I would appreciate that, you're a pretty cool guy now." She would chuckle lightly. "Yeah...small towns definitely have their benefits. My parents always said small towns were a great place to raise a family...just didn't work out well with dad's attitude." She would shrug her shoulders. "That's a good way to look at things, trying to plan your future early, at least in a vague way to begin with. Since you never know where things could go. What do you think would be a degree that would be worthwhile...?" She leaned towards him, curious what his answer would be on that score.

She would blush again at him saying he liked spending time with her and wanting to spend more time with her, mind bringing back that vague mental image she had of him earlier. "I'd like that, I think. You are fun to hang out with. Maybe we could watch the captain america movies sometime, and you can fill me in on some of the subtler things about his character I seemed to miss that make him cooler?" She grinned at his description of how time should be spent after intimacy, nodding in agreement again. "Yeah, that's a nice way as well. Can't go wrong with some good flirting and cuddling. Though the pleasant surprise of breakfast in bed, either for the man or the woman is nice, too. And snuggling can still happen like that, bring enough back for both to eat, settle in real close to each other. Maybe feed each other a bit, steal a kiss or two." She would purse her lips slightly imagining that. She would smile back and nod at his thanks. "No problem, I like helping people. Especially when it's helping them be a better them that they actually want to be. My mom always says a good friend, or...whatever more there might be, should always try to help the other be better, but not try to change them. Changes should happen from inside, from the outside only assistance should be offered. Or at the most, holding up a figurative mirror so the other person can see how they're seen. So if there is something negative about themselves they might recognize it and choose a change."

he snickered a little and shook his head. "i didn't see much if that's what your worried about." he admitted. "my mom is a bitch." he admitted. "she might not hit me like Da does, but she's better at the insults. i don't think i've ever heard her use my name. i'm always 'the boy' in public and in private she likes to call me much more creative things, like 'the accident she wished she'd aborted' and 'the worst thing she'd ever done in her life'. it's fucked up." he admitted. "it's gotten really easy to ignore her though, she just thinks that buying me crap will keep my mouth shut." he admitted. "she's all hung up on her precious reputation." he sneered a little. "and likes to brag that she can afford to buy me anything i want, not that i want anything she gives me really." he admitted. "...although..." he glanced at her. "think maybe i could stash all the crap i want to keep here? Da's gonna be pissed when he realizes i'm not gonna keep it a secret anymore and he'll go after my things if he can't get to me." he admitted. "it'd be nice to know that he can't ruin anything i actually like." he admitted. "thanks. it's nice being cool." he admitted with a chuckle. "well, i dunno about raising a family just yet, but it's a nice plan for the future. i'd love to have a couple of kids, maybe a dog. live on a huge plot of land where they can just run around and play in dirt and grass and catch bugs and stuff." he admitted.

"i dunno. something that actually helps people. like... cooking, or therapy, or a doctor or something. something where you can feed homeless people, or give them shelter, or helping animals that don't have a family or helping people get checkups or something. something worth doing, you know? like you see on TV, going to Africa and feeding kids and giving them shoes and stuff, only local because Africa is full of bees and snakes and lions and stuff." he admitted with a shake of his head before brightening. "yeah! we could totally do that! i love the Marvel stuff and i've read a lot of the comics too so i know things." he admitted, delighted before smiling at her. "well, that's true. i guess really the important thing is just being together when you're in love with someone right?" he asked with a smile. "well. people can't really be changed unless they want to be changed, right?" he asked, his head tilted. "you can't just decide for someone else who they have to be. they have to want to be better, or different or something." he admitted. "it's like me. i wanted to be better, i just didn't know how, and your helping me with that." he admitted with a smile, finishing off the last of his breakfast and leaning back to watch her. "so, just out of curiosity, where is your mom anyway?" he wondered. "you said she worked a lot right?" he asked, his head tilted.

Jenny would blink at his response about how much he saw, cheeks turning a bright red of embarrassment. She would shake her head a little bit, smiling shyly. "Uh..n-no..not worried...really, j-just..." Shoulders would be shrugged as Jenny ran out of words to use. She would frown as he described his mother's attitude, and would reach over to try and give his hand a squeeze. "Yeah, that would be fine. I've still got plenty of shelf space that you can put your things on. Anything I can do or offer to do to help out, I'm willing to do." She would smile a little, blush fading as she thinks about something other than having been caught naked earlier. "Yeah, at least several more years before the whole white picket fence lifestyle, right?" She winks at him as she settled back in the chair. "That does sound like a good goal in the long run. A nice comfortable life, right?"

She would nod at the list of things to help others, smiling warmly at him. "Yup...all those options sound pretty good. You just need to find the one that speaks to you the most, and aim for that. And don't forget the crocodiles. I hear there is this really huge one out there, or something." Jenny would grin as he took to the idea of watching some more Marvel stuff. "So we got a good plan then! Exactly, it's being with someone that matters, in the end." She would nod at his question, smiling at his understanding about how people change. "Yup...someone who doesn't want to change just won't, no matter how much anyone might try. They might act differently around others, just to make it seem like they've changed, but where it matters, they'd be the same." Jenny would tap a finger against her breastbone, then finishing off the last of her meal as well. She would blink at his question about her mom, turning to look towards the fridge where the white board is hung up, and Jenny's mom usually leaves messages for the day. She would hop out of her chair and go to the fridge to look over the message. "Well..looks like she has just a single shift today, at some book store or something...should be home sometime after two.." She blinks at the reminder about her medicine, before she would head to the cabinet over the sink to collect a couple of the testosterone blockers and replacing the bottle before heading back to her vacated seat. "Yeah...during the week she usually works two different jobs, the book store and a gas station after that. But I guess her weekends, or at least this one, she just has the one." She popped the pills into her mouth and swallowed them with the last gulp of coffee.

"it's a private thing." he agreed with a smile at her. "it's, embarrassing that i walked in on you even if i didn't see much." he agreed. "i'd feel the same if we where in the reverse." he admitted before smiling at her. "thanks, and you're welcome to play with my game systems and whatever anytime you want too." he offered. "yeah, white picket fence would be nice. with a tree swing." he agreed with a chuckle. "it might be a few years away, but it's fun to think about, right?" he asked with a smile. "i really think i'll focus on cooking. i like to cook." he admitted with a smile before shaking his head. "yuck. crocodiles. no thanks. Reptiles give me the heebie jeebies." he admitted, shaking his head. "they're really gross." he smiled at her a little. "yeah. there's no point in being with someone if your going to be miserable later on." he admitted. "i don't think someone who doesn't want to change will even act differently unless they're getting something out of it." he admitted. "like, how my dad acts like he's the best thing to ever walk into a courtroom at work and then is drunk anytime he's at home. i guess." he shook his head. "that's a bad explanation." he mumbled.

"oh. so i might actually get to meet her?" he asked with a smile before grimacing. "...i should probobly apologize to her... i said some really nasty things..." he admitted. "i never actually thought that about her, you know that right? or about you. i am sorry for the things i said." he admitted before blinking a little. "are you ill?" he wondered, his head tilted at the pills. the only ones he was familiar with where painkillers and his ma's heart meds. "she must work really hard." he admitted, biting his lip a little, wishing he could help a little more now. "i have an idea." he admitted. "your ma works really had and stuff right? what if we made her some cookies or a cake or something? we could run down to the store and grab some stuff and make her something really nice." he offered, it would be a great way to apologize too!

Jenny would nod a little bit at his understanding of what she was trying to say about being walked in on. "Yeah, exactly, a private thing. Just...different, someone aside from doctors or, when I was younger and my parents gave me baths, you're the only person to see me...Like that.." She would smile a little, nodding at his offer to be able to play his game systems. "Thanks, I think I would enjoy that, never really got too much into games, but it could be fun. And yeah, a nice tree swing to relax on, watch a sunset it someday swing a child on? It is a pretty fun thing to think about." Jenny would laugh at his reaction to the mention of a crocodile, a grin growing on her lips. "I'll remember that. No pet lizards for you." Head would be nodded at his training for people to be with, and at how his dad acts differently in certain circumstances. "No, that sounds like a good example to me, just not so much in the relationship sense."

Jenny would nod at his question, smiling a bit again. "Yup, if you want to, anyway." She would reach it and pat his hand lightly at his grimace and mention of apologizing. "Well, I didn't tell her anything you said, so you'd only confuse the issue if you did." Jenny would nod at his comment about not thinking the things he said. "I kinds guessed that, yeah. I accept your apology, though. It fits make me feel better." At his question about the pills, she would shrug again, looking down a little. "No...I'm not sick, or at least nothing contagious. It's my whole hormone imbalance thing. These are testosterone blockers. I take them as a precaution in case my body decides to start producing again. Doctors said it wouldn't block all of it, or not enough that I'll...develop like a normal woman, up top.." a small blush at that, "but it will keep my plumbing from getting confused by the testosterone, or something." She would hum softly at his idea, thinking about it and grinning. "I like that idea! I'm sure she'd appreciate a sweet treat after work. She ready likes vanilla and strawberry, if that helps? It could be a fun way to spend time together too. Though I might change if we had to the store...not sure about going out looking like a prepubescent girl who's too tall."

yeah." he agreed with a smile. "i have all kinds of awesome games! Minecraft, Risen, Fallout new Vegas and Elder Scrolls IV and V and all three Fables and some Zelda games." he admitted happily. "i'm a total nerd, i know. 'm sorry." he admitted, looking sheepish before he grinned a little. "yeah, no pet lizards. gross." he admitted with a chuckle. "yeah i guess so." he muttered. "he's always been a dick to my Ma, never as sure why she married him. money i guess." he admitted before smiling at her a little. "i would like to meet her, yeah. she must be amazing." he admitted. "well. i feel bad though, calling her those things." he admitted with a grimace before he smiled at her. "thanks, that does make me feel better." he admitted softly, wondering if all people would be as forgiving as Jenny or if it was just what made Jenny so special?

"oh! i didn't realize..." he hesitated and then curiosity won out. "what would happen if you didn't take them?" he wondered. "like, would you get really mean like people with too much testosterone do or would you grow hair in funny places or would your... er, lady bits do funny things or something?" he wondered. "yeah! Vanilla and Strawberry, i'll google a recipe if you have a computer? if not we could stop at the Library?" he offered with a smile. "yeah, you might want to change. you look different enough that people probobly wouldn't make the connection but someone might recognize you." he admitted. "and if you don't want people to know it would be pretty bad if someone recognized you." he admitted. "Especially Aaron."

Jenny would smile at him agreeing with her, and would laugh softly at him getting enthusiastic about his video games, and even going so far as to call himself a nerd. Her smile would turn to a grin and she would reach out a hand to poke him in the arm lightly, then squeeze the muscle her finger found there. "Yeah...big time nerd, I can tell." She would nod slowly as if realizing some great truth of the world in his admission. She would be unable to keep a straight face for long though, breaking out in a giggle at the thought of him being considered a nerd. "Nothing to apologize for. It's just a different side of you than you usually show, that's all. And I'm sure my mom would like to meet you, she keeps saying I need to actually make friends, maybe invite them over. So she'd be happy that I've done both! Though...she might try grilling you, find out if you're more than just a friend, or wanted to be more than just a friend to me. Especially if she finds out you know I'm...well, me." She would nod at him.

She would shrug again at the whole 'not realizing' thing, looking over at him, then down a bit. "Well...the doctors said I'd likely start gaining muscle mass, and a bit more masculine an appearance..nothing too drastic they said, but more hair would be a definite possibility. And maybe not so much mean, as....aggressive, I would say? As for..." She would blush a bit now, "my..lady bits, my period would likely be disrupted, and..." she would blush a little brighter, "um...a certain part would get bigger than it already is..uhm, t-the part that with babies becomes a boy's...parts.." She would shake her head a little, and glad to take the opportunity to change topics. "Yeah, there's a computer in the living room that we can use! There's no password on it or anything, so you can do your search on that while I go and get changed and wash my makeup off." She nodded at the warning about not getting recognized dressed up, especially by the boy he mentioned.

Jenny would rise to her feet, and lead him back to the living room, pointing out the computer set up in the corner, then would skip over to the stairs and up them rapidly. She would make a quick stop in the bathroom to clean the makeup off her face, taking care in washing and scrubbing it all off before continuing on to her room. Once there, Jenny collects the outfit she had originally planned to wear, loose pants and sneakers, but she would change up the top with a Tony Stark t-shirt loose enough and long enough to extend over her hips and butt to hide the most feminine part of her body that others can see.

"well, it's something i'm used to hiding." he admitted with a shrug. he was used to hiding a lot of things really. wearing a mask always, it was exhausting really but it saved him from a beating for it. not that it stopped the beatings. it was time to drop the exhausting mask and be who he wanted to be but some habits where hard to break. "well... you didn't exactly invite me over, but close enough." he agreed with a chuckle. "i think we can leave out the truth, if only to spare your mother the headache and emotions." he agreed before he blushed hard. "uhm... are we? more than friends i mean?" he asked her, blushing hard. "because... i mean... never mind." courage had never been one of his strong suits. "well, you could stand to gain a bit of muscle." he admitted. "not that your not very nice looking, a bit of muscle would go a long way on you, might make the other guys back off a little. you should sign up for something, karate, or boxing or something. something to help you defend yourself as well as get some exercise." he admitted, smiling at Jenny. "I was thinking of picking up some lessons this summer, we could take them together if you like? i like the idea of you being able to protect yourself." he admitted. he was sorry he'd asked when she admitted that she'd likely start growing a penis. he really didn't want to think about how very sexy she'd be with a penis. ugh! now he was even more confused about himself. honestly, he wasn't homophobic in the least but he had never considered himself as anything but, well asexual to be fully honest. then Jenny comes along and his entire world swirls about like his brain had been tossed into a washing machine.

he watched her leave before he settled in to search the computer and crowed with glee at finding one that looked really good. go big or go home as it where. he grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and wrote down everything they where going to need and was almost done by the time Jenny, John now, came back down. "I found a great Recipe and i'll be able to get everything at the store." he admitted as he heard her, him... lord that one was confusing. "do you have any spring form pans?" he asked, looking up at her before smirking at the sight of the Iron Man shirt. "i got another recipe for dinner too, we could make a whole meal for her." he offered, handing John the recipe for Dinner he'd found for Spaghetti. he'd decided to call 'him' John when he was being a boy and 'her' Jenny when she was being a girl for now. so he wouldn't mess up at school. "Ready to go?" he asked with a grin, checking to make sure he had his bank card in his wallet before shoving it back in his pocket and headed outside with her, checking first to make sure his house was silent. by this point his father would be drunken into a stupor and his mother aught to have been as well only on her drugs but sometimes they stayed up wot wait for him the bastards. dead as a grave he knew he was safe to head to the market with John. "...hey... uh, think we should invite Anna? we pass by her house and i know she's a really good friend of yours." he admitted. "we should be able to make enough for four and it might keep your Ma from asking all kinds of weird questions." that and he felt bad for excluding Anna when she had more of a right to be John's friend than he did.

Back
Top Bottom