Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Leash on Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

good girls

w o o f

tumblr_n9qsqc2tWG1thf9u0o3_500.gif
Requests are currently: Open!

Good morning (or whatever position of the sun you might be enjoying right now)!

I'd like to be up front that this thread is about seeking mental and physical degradation and humiliation of my initially resistant submissive by your dominant, as I know that some people are bored to death by that very concept and I wouldn't want to waste their time.

I am very happy to play opposite men, women, or anything in between, though I do admit a tinge of bias toward those who come pre-equipped so to speak.

But of course, what do I want to play ..?

It's the near future, or perhaps simply a sidestep of a reality from our own. The things that can be done with computers and medicine have far outstripped anything that could have been imagined by prior generations, leading to a society that has begun to do things simply because they can without entirely questioning whether or not they should. One result of this has been a recent and sudden rise in boutique temporary mental conditioning. Simply put, you can go to many different clinics offering different services and fantasies and be given chemical cocktails to create vivid hallucinations for (usually) a span of twenty four to forty eight hours.

You may believe that you're a secret agent on Mars (hm, that might make a good movie actually!), that you're a prize winning athlete, or a mermaid swimming the depths of the known and unknown seas. Specific situations and scenes are embroiled in a brand war as various companies try to lock up exclusivity on their unique experiences, but it stands to reason that not all of them are so innocuous. Sex sells, after all, and what better fantasy can there be than to truly give your partner what they've always wanted? Why play dress-up and pretend yourself when a company will happily make you think you're genuinely that teacher husband of yours' sexy student for a weekend?

Obediessence caters to that exact sort of niche, although it's a particular one. A small boutique out of Los Angeles that's gotten some buzz among the Hollywood and aspiring crowd, Obediessence lets men or women experience for up to a weekend just what it's like to give themselves over completely to their partners. Why have a single thought in your head other than pleasing them? For two days, they take a person and let them be the uninhibited, shameless fuckpet that they might have always wanted to be. The affected is exactly as loyal, eager, and loving as any real puppy would be, even if their needs and wants are just a little bit different.

There's just one thing about Obediessence, something that's only started to crop up in the corners of the internet where most people don't dwell. Rumors and hearsay and slander against what really is just one more brainwashing boutique as far as most people are concerned. Some people say they're illegally working on removing the inhibitors on their designer cocktail, which would allow their drug to alter people not just temporarily, but possibly permanently. Some have claimed that it doesn't always function as advertised, and during their weekend of strings-free fun they could still think and feel in ways that left them seemingly mentally trapped in a body they could no longer control. No one can really say that Obediessence is up to anything nefarious ..

But if they are, maybe they just think society could use a few less liberated, opinionated bitches and a few more loyal good girls.

Of course, you and I both know that they're definitely up to no good, dear reader. How can anyone blow the whistle on them if they've been reduced to barking and drooling, after all? Still, it's early going for this kind of thing, and so most people aren't going to suspect the worst .. but I've got a few ladies who might well find themselves as test subjects for the new unlimited cocktail they've dreamed up.

#1.) Anna is a junior reporter for the LA Times who most would consider little more than a glorified intern. She spends more time fetching coffee and doing touch-up editing for her co-workers than she does doing any real journalism, and when she does get to dig into her work it's rarely anything more than celebrity puff pieces. But now she's got a chance to do something that matters. Anna has heard rumors about Obediessence's darker designs, and when she's assigned to do a puff profile on the boutique, she sees her chance to ask a few probing questions of the people in charge and get some answers. It turns out that the life of a nosy journalist can be awfully ruff ..

#2.) Sara Lawson is regarded as one of the success stories in the boutique brainwashing industry. She helped work out the kinks in some of the chemicals that were causing bad reaction in a subset of recreational drug users, helped smooth out the crash for certain cocktails that could require a day of recovery on the part of their hung-over users, and was quickly poached from Higher Earth (purveyors of fine dungeons and dragons themed hallucinations) to become the new It Girl on Obediessence's design team. But lately the brilliant chemical scientist has begun to question the orders coming down from on high. The requests for certain tests and tweaks has begun to make her suspicious that if she continues to do as she's asked, the cocktail might slip into an illegally unstable configuration, the sort of thing that could lock someone in their new mental state for weeks, years even if they weakened the limiters in the recipe. With so many peers working alongside her however, Sara may soon find that the company considers those who question the work more valuable as test subjects ..

#3.) Obediessence's stock has been shooting through the roof as their popularity soars. Bonuses all around for the top brass! Maggie has always been something of a high C student pulling on her father's purse strings, but now that daddy's riding high on the soaring profits of his employer she's really gone and become an unholy terror. Demanding this and that, slacking off in her schoolwork because their family is taken care of now, it all comes to a head when he finds credit card charges made without his approval or consent. Having a spoiled daughter is far more trouble than it's worth, sometimes. Puppies are so much simpler to deal with ..

#4.) Emily Vance has made waves before in protesting prior brainwashing boutiques for being demeaning and degrading to the people who use them, citing that there was no long-term science for what that kind of meddling could really do to a person over time. An outspoken feminist, a prominent protester, and an allegedly literal fire-starter, the proud iconoclast has now turned her sights onto Obediessence as the lowest common denominator of a bad bunch. Why do we allow places that would literally see us as dogs to exist, she asked? Obediessence was all too happy to offer Emily an invitation to see just how safe and harmless their operation really was. After all, they were looking for the perfect face for their new ad campaign ..

#5.) As one of the hottest acts in music today (at least for those with an infatuation or tolerance for catchy earworms), Quinn is no stranger to doing whatever it takes to pack more fans into stadium seats and get more sales on iTunes. All publicity is good publicity, and she's made more branding opportunities with major corporations than just about any other artist working. Regarded as nothing more than a shill, a product herself, or everything wrong with music by her detractors, it's hard to deny that she hasn't been a role model for young women with her energetic music and free spirit. She even gives a good portion of all her profits to her pet charities, literally given how many animal shelters and rescue foundations she supports. But when her agent signs a co-marketing deal with Obediessence, is it only a matter of time before the pop star becomes a pup star?

#6.) Public schooling has always struggled with proper funding. For decades now, school boards and educational councils have tried to find ways to supplement their income with clever branding, marketing, and co-operative deals in order to better educate their students. While many people fear (or know) that such opportunities can have a negative impact on the studies taught in the classroom, most people are happy to turn a blind eye to the idea that Coca Cola might want to push an agenda in favor of putting soda machines in the cafeteria. Most people don't even know that Obediessence has begun funding the most prominent public school in their home city, giving them access to tablets, brand new books, and state of the art teaching tools that will prove invaluable to the teachers' efforts to teach their young wards. Mina is in her senior year going there, a straight A student who's always been the first to volunteer for projects, motivate the student base, and generally be the very picture of a model student. Still, she has several questions and concerns when one of her teachers introduces a new curriculum at the beginning of the year. And isn't it strange how right answers in class always seem to be rewarded with a small piece of candy now? Is it just a fashion trend that so many of her friends and classmates are into collars and chokers? Surely even a company like Obediessence couldn't get away with turning an entire graduating class into its first experiment with puppy mills .. just as surely as Mina is clever enough to figure out what's going on before it's too late ..

#7.) Another night, another fistful of tips to take home and barely make rent with. Nevermind the garnished paycheck that she'd be receiving at the end of the week as a result of getting caught feeding leftovers to the strays that hung around the back alley, the broken dishes from the fiasco on Tuesday, or the three customer complaint cards she'd gotten in the past week (because apparently if you wanted a sunny disposition at one in the morning, this shithole was the place to be) -- unbuttoning another button on the godawful uniform would at least end up making Max enough extra bills to spot the difference with the right clientele coming through. As awful as it might have been, she really did need the gig at the diner. Still, how long was it going to be before she dropped the food on the wrong person, or broke enough things in the kitchen to really push her manager's patience to the breaking point, or just flat out didn't end up making enough for rent one of these months? I mean sure, once upon a time, she'd probably just end up slipping through the cracks like any other loser in those situations, but these days? Woof.

8.) In the cutthroat world of organized crime, if you're not a player, then you're just another piece. Ayumi fancied herself a player, even though her father was the one who filled her bank account with more money than even she could spend and ran his racket up and down the underworld with the ruthless nimbleness of a small blade. With multiple families vying for various jobs and different slices of the city, nobody could ever get too comfortable being on top .. but everyone could carve themselves out a place. Being the daughter of an oyabun allowed her to attend whatever club she liked, to rule her peers with a callous smirk, and to have her choice of fast cars and expensive outfits. But when the time came to finally send her father a message, she'd realize that the only playing she'd be doing in the future was a playful game of fetch.

Thanks for reading so far! First a brief note on my availability; if you send me a post, I will respond! Sometimes very quickly, sometimes a few days later. If I've tired of the play, I'll let you know! As it is, my schedule is pernicious and erratic. That being said, let's conclude with the usual Ons / Offs shpiel, and then we're off to the Private Messages (my preferred playing forum, if you'd like to know).

Yes please to: Brainwashing, Puppy-play, Leash and Collar, All Fours, Giving Head, Nude Female / Clothed Partner, Risk of Pregnancy, Humiliation, Hair pulling, Spanking, Training, Dubcon, Renaming

Negotiable additions: Watersports, Bestiality, Physical transformations (to a degree), Violent Noncon

No thanks to: Anal play (standard penetration's cool), Scat, Vore, Tickling, Foot fetish, Latex/Rubber, Bondage, Gratuitous pain / Torture

RE: From Lady to Tramp

bondage is a no go, does that include collars?
I am kind of on the fence with this one, i like the idea but it seems to be all about pet (dog) play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom