Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Knight and Princess plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charcoal

Skeleton
Hey, Charcoal here.

I'm really craving a good Knight and Princess role play. I already have an idea on how it will go but first some things to know about me.

I have a lot of time on my hands so when you reply I will reply that very same day if not immediately.
I don't mind how long the reply is, I will do my best to match it, but I don't like one liners.
I really like saving the character and acting heroic and I do like sacrificing my character to save your character.
Grammer is not a problem, just make it understandable.
Please don't just stop the roleplay, I will ask if you want to continue if I haven't heard from you in a week, that will give people time for life and stuff. I have classes and games too.

That's about it, now for the plot.

It goes like this: the kingdom is at war and the enemy is slowly pushing us back and approaching the kingdom. The head Knight ( my character) is given the task to take the Princess and leave for her saftey, take her to a allied kingdom. The Princess is devastated that her home is gone but she finally leaves the walls and sees the outside world after being couped up for years. And she's been having a huge crush on the Knight that was her personal bodyguard. Now that she is on her own with the knight, she becomes more comfortable with the Knight.

That's the quick rundown, if you like to take part then reply or send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom