Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SMITE! Traps/femboys MxM MxF MxWhatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKbm

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
2/19/2016
Been playing a lot of smite recently and would love to play one of the goddesses as a shemale dominantly or submissively with any size cock! In no particular order, my favorites are Amaterasu, Bellona, Freya, Awilix, Athena, Bastet, Artemis, Nu Wa, and serqet are all options! Somebody hit me up!

2/7/16
Would LOVE to play something wild west style; be it normal or 'weird west' styled! As a furry or a human; would love to play a trappy/shemale 'cowgirl' bounty hunter, bandit, or sheriff -- maybe getting captured would be a good way to start it off with someone looking to play the top?

OH -and- anything FFX styled. I love that setting; a summoner and their guardian! A blitzball superstar! Anything and everything! SOMEBODY PLAY FINAL FANTASY YO!!!

1/5/16 -- Happy new year!

I've added somethings I really want. I also wouldn't mind playing the trap/femboy as dominant over their partner. Additionally, I haven't proofread as well as I should have, but just to cover my bases -- I'm alright with cousin incest, and sibling incest. I'm not so alright with parent-child incest, but with that said I don't mind playing characters roleplaying that or calling someone else daddy/son/daughter/mom etc. Also have an F-list available to look at. I like the idea of alpha-omega worlds, by the way -- and knotted cocks get a special mention. Even if they don't make sense to be attached to who they are!

11/13/15:
updated a little bit and I wish to add that I'm open to playing in most any fandom -- let me know what it is, I've probably heard of it and would love to hear your ideas. That's another thing... please have an idea when you message me! If your pm is super boring or completely bland or just a hi hello how are you I'll probably only message you back once or twice if that. Be prepared -- it doesn't need to be a complete idea, I really just need to know what you want to do. It helps if you tell me what gender you want to play or want me to play as well and tell it plainly so I'm not confused.

Hello! Call me SK. I am seeking to play as, or against, traps and femboy characters. Probably leaning towards as at this point! The first thing I'll tell you about is various kinks. Also, I should note that I will play against pretty much any gender.

I guess the number one kink for traps for me is a small penis; they're bottoms, to me, and I love it when the top compares a much larger tool to their own -- i love it when they're being shown around by someone with the parts of a real man, so to speak. I love the typical trappings of D/s and s/M, I love collars and leashes and handcuffs, etc. I've never tried them, but I'd be open to things like buttplugs, etc. and the same goes for toy play.

I also enjoy playing canine-furry characters, so that is always an option though not a requirement by any stretch.

Pretty much the only things I don't like are watersports, and mutilation. And vore. But everything else is good for me!

I'd actually really love to do a game with two femboys/traps -- with one being the dominant one. Let me know if this interests you.
I really want to do a game with this picture as my characters reference! -- wouldn't mind some BBC against this character either, if anyone wants to do interracial.

A few ideas:
I kind of really really really want to play STAR WARS right now. Probably the Old Republic setting -- whether it is Mandalorian Warriors, Revan's time, or the return of the sith Empire. I will play so many things. I will play as a trap, femboy, or shemale -- and against anything!

Bold means I'm really interested! Love sissification, etc. Down for threesomes, too!

A trap 'actress' really needs her big break -- oneshot?
A feminine fire-bender noble in the time of avatar, the last airbender
A trap idol, with an adoring fan or filthy manager.
A school-based setting, with either a teacher or another student.
A trappy little ninja, either on your team or an enemy -- NARUTO setting, or original! I have a couple pictures for this one.
A trappy little mutant Saiyan! - DBZ
Hogwarts, harry potter anyone?
Crime based could be fun!
A bratty little rich teen and their 'babysitter' or bodyguard
Would love to play Vault Veal!
Demon x whatever

ALL PLOTS available for a shemale as well!

They're brief. I plot more in-depth when someone shows interest, and am open to anything not listed too as long as there's a shemale, trap, or femboy involved. Shoot me a PM, or post here if you want.

RE: traps/femboys MxM MxF MxWhatever

updated -- totally forgot naruto, and another idea! Also can and do play furries, especially canines!

third page bump!

Third page bump -- really looking for the Naruto/DBZ/Avata ideas!

Bump! Really want to play This character as a trap in naruto, on top of everything else i'm asking -- interested in other fandoms, too.

RE: STARWARS!! traps/femboys MxM MxF MxWhatever

BUMP! Looking for starwars! Feel free to message me again if you already have, even if I haven't gotten back to you. I have like 1000 PMs and that is just way too easy to lose someone in, sorry guys. Don't be shy.

RE: STARWARS!! traps/femboys MxM MxF MxWhatever

updated a little bit and I wish to add that I'm open to playing in most any fandom -- let me know what it is, I've probably heard of it and would love to hear your ideas. That's another thing... please have an idea when you message me! If your pm is super boring or completely bland or just a hi hello how are you I'll probably only message you back once or twice if that. Be prepared -- it doesn't need to be a complete idea, I really just need to know what you want to do. It helps if you tell me what gender you want to play or want me to play as well and tell it plainly so I'm not confused.

RE: Traps/femboys MxM MxF MxWhatever

BUMP!

updated -- want to play vault veal if anyone wants to fuck him!

UPDated!

Updated -- still want vault veal, but also added a certain appearance I want to use!

SK is the best trap roleplayer I ever had the pleasure of playing with. If you have a thing for cute traps, I recommend you try a game with him.

Thanks for the endorsement Zeth!

bump!

4th page bump; definitely looking still <3

updated at the top; wild west would be cool!

update; smite smite smite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom