Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girly Transformation Idea. (Incest Included.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mBlue

Super-Earth
Heya, so I have this weird idea where you're my older, slightly feminine brother (nothing too over the top) who's always out shined me. Even though I try my best, you still manage to beat me by graduating at the top of your class, being the head of various organizations, etc. As such, our parents have always paid more attention to you than me, and have always berated me for never being as good as you are. I get sick of it, and plot my revenge.

When our parents are out of town, I bake you a cake to celebrate the fact that you ended your semester at university with straight A's, however, what you don't know is that I laced the cake with a secret ingredient of mine. As you eagerly devour your slice of cake, you find that your bust expands, tearing your shirt, your butt expands, blowing out the back of your jeans, you grow long hair, full, luscious lips, and a nice, neatly trimmed vagina. But most of all, you have a painful urge for cocks, which I am more than happy to give, effectively turning you into my little cock whore, taking you down a few pegs.

If you're interested, please send me a pm to let me know as I don't often check the threads, thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom