Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM DomSlavexSubMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondie

Super-Earth
Welcome, welcome one and all!

The Characters:

The Master

The master is the son of an extremely wealthy family who deals black market goods; people and items alike. He has an extremely strong personality and does well with the business that his parents put him in charge of. He has no problem pushing people around, especially slaves, to get what he wants and he is extremely loyal to his family. Quite contrary to his normal behavior though, he enjoys being dominated sexually by men. His parents know about his preferences and have scolded him extensively about such 'weak and pathetic' behavior. They also have warned him that if he continues down that path publicly that they would disown him. So he no longer can seek out partners from the public.

One day he is searching for perspective slaves and items to buy and sell, weeks after being warned, when he finds my character 'the slave'; decently attractive, a little older compared to many other slaves being in his twenties, and few scars for having been a slave since a young age. The slaver informs the master character that this particular slave is well versed in 'sexual favors' and that his previous master had just gotten bored of him. The previous master had also mentioned that this kid had the audacity to recommend what should be done in bed, so that if 'the master' was interested he would need to train the kid more. So using his own money, so his parents wouldn't know, the master character buys the slave for himself to use for a partner.

Starting off I want it to be mostly about the sex. The master has been forced to be much more careful in order to ensure his wealthy future is intact but he still has the desires building up. So I want him to be extremely eager at the beginning and then once they have been doing it for awhile for him to calm down. Once they reach that point, I would enjoy it if they did become more intimate. It can build to love but I want it to be slow. Extremely slow. Mainly sex with the occasional hint of tenderness here and there until months have passed.

This could take place at any time, any setting. Like futuristic settings with aliens? Okay that's fine. The slave could be some alien. Like fantasy with vampires/werewolves/succubi/dragons/nekos? That sounds good to me. Prince and a slave? Okay. Ancient roman and purchased slave from a dominated country? Yup but don't expect me to be 100% historically accurate. Want to just do something basic in the modern setting? Sure but remember I want things to be interesting enough to keep my attention so perhaps have some ideas to keep the story moving. I'm extremely willing to try out new settings and themes. So throw something at me. 9 times out of 10 I'll be more than happy to give it a round about so long as the idea I'm craving at the moment can fit into that placement.

The Slave

My character the slave is quite, loyal, and willing to please. He was trained from an extremely young age and doesn't have a rebellious streak in him anymore. So he won't try to run. He knows his place and the punishment that comes with going against the master(s). He will not make eye contact with anyone unless he is addressed and even then, he will look at other features; chins, top of head, picture behind whoever is addressing him, etc. In bed he is normally the same way, unless he thinks something can be done better to improve the other person's pleasure. At that point, he will try to recommend what he thinks would work to their advantage. Hence being seen as defiant and the new master being told that he would need worked on.

The slave is normally not overly enthused by sexual endeavors because they have become mundane to him. So the first time they do something, he might not seem overly enthusiastic. Once he realizes that he gets to be the one to top more often than not, he'll start getting into it more. This will be part of the reason the 'affection' is slow building.

The slave will explore the master. He will look for different things that please the master character; when they are having sex he will ask if this or that feels good. After having sex he will tend to your character. He will make sure that your character is taken care of like a dom from a loving relationship would. If there is slapping involved he will put ice on it. He will tend to wounds if there are any inflicted; ie scratches or welts. In the beginning this will be something he does out of habit because this is his master. Later on he will do it from a more loving place rather than duty. This will not be about forcing himself onto his master. This is something the master asks for and receives. The slave will not over step his bounds because he knows he could be severely punished, and at the beginning the master shouldn't be afraid to use his power if the slave DOES step out of line. Please keep that in mind, because if you are looking for a dom to dominate all aspects of the relationship this roleplay is NOT what you are looking for.

Also, let me know what you find physically most appealing and I'll build him so he is aesthetically pleasing to your character. I'm willing to play either of them as well! So if you prefer to be sexually dommed I can play the slave or if you prefer doing the dominating you may play the slave. Either way, keep in mind their public personality is opposite of their sexual preferences.

I'm also willing to change the characters slightly if you didn't like aspects of the personalities I was thinking of. I would like the main idea to remain intact though because that was what held the appeal to me.

What I'm Looking for(in my Partner, Roleplay, and Story):

- A patient roleplay partner because real life comes first. At the beginning I will try to post once every other day or so, but once the roleplay is started I will go down to posting once every week or two. I just recently took on a full time job so once that starts it will limit my roleplay time. If you cannot handle that then I am not the roleplay partner for you.

- I ask that my partner inform me of any haitus', if their roleplay time is going to be effected by life (such as I did in the first request), and most importantly if they are no longer interested in the roleplay. That way we can make it more interesting or end it so neither of us is sitting around waiting. I will do the same for my partners.

- PM or Thread roleplay. (I don't roleplay outside of bluemoon)

- Someone willing to play a sexually submissive male master, while being extremely dom outside of the bedroom.

- Someone who is willing to brainstorm to keep the roleplay going. If things start getting stale, I will pm my partner and would like to talk about what should be next to make things more interesting.

- 3rd person writing, please and thank you. 1st person has a time and a place, but that time and place is not in a roleplay with me.

- No one liners (at least one well written paragraph is prefered)

- Decent grammar. No one is perfect. I'm sure somewhere in one of these paragraphs I misspelled something or put a comma in the wrong spot/used a comma incorrectly. I may use effect and affect incorrectly as well. If english is your second language and you use a word incorrectly, that is fine. So long as I know what you were trying to say. If I do not understand I will ask. But if u tlk like dis, den there ain't no way u and I r gonna write 2gethr.

- A roleplay that consists of 60% smut and 40% story starting off. Once they know one another and they've gotten over that initial 'I want to fuck your brains out' I'd like it to be more 50/50.

- Story ideas that are consistent and have continuity. Obviously if there are small issues I'm not going to say anything because I understand most people do not want to reread an entire roleplay just for continuity. Big issues I will point out.

Likes/Dislikes (Kinks and Story):

- Light bondage: rope, handcuffs, revealing positions, crops, etc. (I'm willing to try harder stuff depending on my partner's preferences so please ask)
- Begging
- Talking dirty
- Using toys
- Teasing
- Biting/clawing
- piercings/tattoos
- Drama (If the parents happen to find out they may 'punish' the slave. If the parents have a client who adores the slave they will not hesitate to loan him out regardless of what that person has been said to do to his slaves and what the master wishes. So he may get beaten up slightly but not to a disgusting degree.)
- 3+ people. So maybe down the line another person/slave could join in with them.

Dislikes:
- Potty Play/Scat
- Gore/Vore/Blood
- Mutilation
- Unrealistic genital sizes (if you want something a little on the larger size fine, but nothing larger than 10")
- Fisting
- Milking
- Body Modification
- Way too much going on in the story at once. It can just make things way too crazy.
- Death of the main characters unless previously talked about. Aka: Ending the roleplay without talking to me because you don't want to write about it anymore.

Things that I am okay with doing:
- Tentacles (if this is for syfy or fantasy)
- Footplay. If you are into it we can incorporate it on occasion. I don't want it to be the focus of all sexual encounters, but I do want both of us to include kinks we enjoy. (Note: Feet will not be going into any orifices. I am drawing a line there.)
- Characters that are furies must be approved before we begin. I am okay with some but not all.

So if this sounds pleasing to you send me a PM and we can work out some details! I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Notice: I am female. If it makes you uncomfortable roleplaying with a female writing as a male character please do not PM me.

I've taken an interest in trying out this idea once more if there are any takers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom