Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking the Woman (mentally, physically, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonpoint

Supernova
An older woman gets involved with a younger guy to do the whole "feel young" again thing, but after thinking she has the upper hand, finds out he does as he makes her his obedient slut. I don't have much more than that laid out, but I want to include hypnosis/brainwashing, potential cuckolding, public sex, humiliation, the younger man as the eventual dominant party, cock worship, tit fucking, dubcon (at least before/during the brainwashing), corruption, and potentially others fun kinks.

So that's the basis of it in a nutshell. At the heart of it, it's about breaking a woman mentally and making her serve men. There's a little degradation in there too, but to be honest, this is strictly a fantasy. I'm the first person to admit that women are my equal and superior and I know they're capable of just about anything. I should know, I come from a single parent home, and my mom was an ass kicker.

Faces? I know I said I was picky, but allow me to give you ideas! Kelly Monaco, Danneel Ackles, Katharine McPhee, Minka Kelly, Sophia Bush, Kelly Brook, Kelly Hu, Kate Beckinsale, Elisha Cuthbert, Arianny Celeste, Bar Refaeli, Gemma Arterton, Alison Brie, and Adrianne Palicki would be divine from the 30+ crowd. If we want to go a little under (and I'm open to modifying the plot for such), I'd say Amber Heard, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Greene, Candice Swanepoel, Shay Mitchell, Genevieve Morton, Hannah Davis, Karlie Kloss, Emily Ratajkowski, Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson, and Jessica Lowndes would all get my attention! Pictures are available upon request if you're not sure how they look!

Please note the mind control/hypnosis/brainwashing is a must. It's my big kink, and I'm willing to discuss it so you understand you wouldn't be playing some mindlessly obedient puppet by the end of it unless that's what you want. It's about a complete and total personality rearrangement and things such as that.

I've got an f-list available, and I'd love if the look was more based on celebrities instead of anime. I can list several women I'd love for this, but I'm open to ideas as well. We can do this via PM, but if you want IM, I could be willing. Let's have some fun!

nonpoint said:
An older woman gets involved with a younger guy to do the whole "feel young" again thing, but after thinking she has the upper hand, finds out he does as he makes her his obedient slut. I don't have much more than that laid out, but I want to include hypnosis/brainwashing, potential cuckolding, public sex, humiliation, the younger man as the eventual dominant party, cock worship, tit fucking, dubcon (at least before/during the brainwashing), corruption, and potentially others fun kinks.

So that's the basis of it in a nutshell. At the heart of it, it's about breaking a woman mentally and making her serve men. There's a little degradation in there too, but to be honest, this is strictly a fantasy. I'm the first person to admit that women are my equal and superior and I know they're capable of just about anything. I should know, I come from a single parent home, and my mom was an ass kicker.

Faces? I know I said I was picky, but allow me to give you ideas! Kelly Monaco, Danneel Ackles, Katharine McPhee, Minka Kelly, Sophia Bush, Kelly Brook, Kelly Hu, Kate Beckinsale, Elisha Cuthbert, Arianny Celeste, Bar Refaeli, Gemma Arterton, Alison Brie, and Adrianne Palicki would be divine from the 30+ crowd. If we want to go a little under (and I'm open to modifying the plot for such), I'd say Amber Heard, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Greene, Candice Swanepoel, Shay Mitchell, Genevieve Morton, Hannah Davis, Karlie Kloss, Emily Ratajkowski, Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson, and Jessica Lowndes would all get my attention! Pictures are available upon request if you're not sure how they look!

Please note the mind control/hypnosis/brainwashing is a must. It's my big kink, and I'm willing to discuss it so you understand you wouldn't be playing some mindlessly obedient puppet by the end of it unless that's what you want. It's about a complete and total personality rearrangement and things such as that.

I've got an f-list available, and I'd love if the look was more based on celebrities instead of anime. I can list several women I'd love for this, but I'm open to ideas as well. We can do this via PM, but if you want IM, I could be willing. Let's have some fun!

Hi
I am 32 f india ..im roleplaying since 5 years and honning my skills everyday. I am exactly looking for guy like you.. would love to roleplay with you...mostly involving various feelings at mind level..and of course smut included to moderate limits...my yahoo messenger id is monali_roleplay may i know urs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom