Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime & Video Game Fandoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rauk

A little about myself, and my style:
Most of my roleplaying experience comes from table top pen and paper style games such as D&D. That being said, I value the flow of plot and the development of characters rather than extraordinary detailed, long posts. What I mean by this, is that I believe characters should grow and progress -with- the story, rather than be completely fleshed out up front only to remain developmentally plateaued for the remainder of the time. Let's learn about each other's characters over the course of the RP, instead of a wall of text up front. ^_^

Extraordinarily long posts are not really my cup of tea. Just because someone cranks out 2,000 words in a single reply doesn't mean it isn't painful for me to read. I consider myself very lenient on the amount of content accepted with each post, and feel as though you should write what you think is fitting for the scene, while trying to simplify the fluff. To be honest, I prefer what most would consider smaller posts, granted they’re not written in l33t sp33k. Don't feel like you need to write on some niche, or extreme level of literacy to impress me though. We're both just here to have fun, and nobody is perfect.

I am in the EST time zone, and won’t be around as much in the late evenings. Also, I am rarely ever available on Saturdays and Sundays. It should be known that I prefer PM roleplays, as I find them easier to keep track of. However, I do have things like Skype and Discord if needed. I don’t care if you’re a male, female, or whatever else you feel like you are behind the screen.

Turn offs:
  • I will not 'dom' you with a goat, I will not 'dom' you in a boat. I do not like BDSM, I do not like it, Sam I am. If you hadn't gathered, the terms 'dom' and 'sub' are big turn offs for me, and I prefer to not use those mechanics in my roleplay. If you feel that characters must be labeled 'dom', 'sub', or 'switch' to exist, I am not the partner for you.
  • Aggressive males turning innocent virgin females into cock hungry sluts.
  • Pregnancy
  • Real life faceclaims for characters. I have to be honest, I don't find stock photo models / celebrities attractive.

Things I like!:
  • Anime / drawn character faceclaims backed up with a little depth.
  • Playing male, female, and futa characters
  • Independent female characters with personal goals, and a believable personality.
  • Partners who aren't afraid to make decisions.
  • Partners who help with brainstorming, and communicate.
  • Fanservice/subtle teasing. I’ll admit it's a guilty pleasure, in a comical sense.

Fandom Ideas
As always, if you are interested but unfamiliar with a particular fandom, don’t hesitate to ask me about it. I’ll be more than happy to chat about it!

Anime​
Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist
In this roleplay, I’m looking for someone willing to play the role of Ayame Kajou / Blue Snow, or at the very least an OC of your choice along the same lines. We would be running around committing acts of erotic terrorism like in the show itself, and I’d be perfectly willing to play Tanukichi Okuma, or an OC that borrows from him a bit, if canon characters aren’t your thing. I’d like for this to be fun and light hearted. I find Okuma a little dull, so I think it'd be fun to develop him a little deeper, if not just write an OC.

Highschool DxD
I would adore to play an OC against Rias Gremory (Or your OC) as part of her household. Whichever one of her ‘evil pieces’ my character would be a part of is up for debate, and I’d have no trouble playing multiple characters in this setting. I really enjoyed watching Issei and the others reach new levels of power throughout the series, and this is something I think would be fun to explore in writing. I also really like Koneko's personality.

Date-A-Live
I loved this show, with all the quirkiness. I’d like to have a partner play the part of the various spirits my character encounters. Basically, a plot loosely based off the anime, but with original characters. He has the power to absorb their spirit abilities by going on a date with them to raise their happiness meter to 100. The plot here doesn’t have to be too overly detailed, let’s just have fun with it.

Keijo!
This could be a FxF, or FxFuta idea. Even MxF, if we stretched it a bit. We would be playing the roles of girls training to be Keijo players, and writing about the struggles they overcome to learn and grow as athletes. The concept of this show is so ridiculous, but it’s surprisingly well executed in my opinion. If you like the idea of pulling up your panties to give yourself a wedgie in order to become a more formidable opponent, then look no further! Some ways we could make this MxF is by me playing the role of your Keijo manager, or the coach of the team you're on. Or maybe even my character is a male disguised as a female, who really wants to play Keijo, even though it's a female only sport. They become friends, and your character eventually finds out about mine's 'secret.' Will she understand and support him? Will she freak out and run for the hills? A little of both?

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
I just started watching this show and am only a few episodes in. However, I think it’s hilarious and would love to play Panty, and Stocking in some sort of fantastically whacko roleplay, writing about all the lewd adventures they have taking down ghosts in order to gain heaven coins. I could play the role of the ghosts they encounter, and you could play both of them. Or we could each play one, and work together writing the ghosts.

Video Games

Lunar: Silver Star or Eternal Blue
It’s been many years since the goddess Althena has been born into the world of Lunar as a human. The last known incarnation of her was a blue haired girl by the name of Luna. Is it time for her to be reborn again? Perhaps Lucia of the blue star emerges once again to stop the threat of Zophar being resurrected for a second time. Or maybe you’re simply working to restore the Magic Guild of Vane to greatness. There are many adventurous stories to be written in the world of Lunar, and I would love to be a part of writing something truly epic. Multiple characters would be a thing here.

Skies of Arcadia
It’d be fun to play as a band of Blue Rogues out hijacking Valuan ships and exploring the world. Nothing like a good tale about air pirates exploring ancient ruins and making discoveries. This roleplay would be centered around adventure and exploring the Skies of Arcadia. Perhaps our crew has a run in with the Valuan armada and gets caught in the middle of a war with Nasr. I would most likely be playing a blue rogue who is an ex-valuan admiral, with a robin-hood mindset. Might your character be one of the sailors on his ship? A stowaway? Or maybe his crew rescues her from black pirates.

Generic Ideas​

Pixies are real?
In this idea, I’m looking for a partner to play a pixie / fairy female. I’d imagine she’d be a few inches tall, and foreign to this world. I’d be playing a human male in the modern day world, who comes across her in the forest, injured. He’d take her into his home and nurse her back to health before attempting to release her back out into the wild. For reasons we can discuss, she ends up being stubborn and wanting to stay with him. I assume they would hate each other at first, but after a few days of her hiding out in his bedroom, they start to open up to each other and become friends. This story would be about the development of the relationship between a normal sized human man, and a tiny pixie woman. We would explore their differences, and find ways for them to relate to each other, even though it is a very unlikely companionship.

So if you see something you like...!
Don't hesitate to send me a PM! Even if it's just to chat about anime or video games, that's fine too. Have a terrific day!

RE: Keep scrolling, if you love Hitler.

Thaaangs. Stuuuuuffffff.

Typing words... And more words, okay, time to click that Post Reply button.

Haw haw haw haw.

Minor update/changes.

RE: Highschool DxD or Heaven's Lost Property Fandoms!

Yolo.

RE: Highschool DxD or Heaven's Lost Property Fandoms!

I shall be king to your pawn! PM me for details.

RE: Look at my giant eRauktion!

Eh, what the hay. Bump for funzies.

It's been a while. Major revamp here, let's see what happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom