Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted & Haunted (whtbitch4u2own & boyo111)

First few posts are going to left blank for now as I am in the process of migrating this story from Google Docs.

Also another blank post to add Characters as they come along.

Blank post 2

Cast of Characters:

The entity, who haunts the house. Philanderer killed by one of his victims many years ago, haunts the house looking for revenge. Can possess others and twist their dreams, as well as manipulate their lusts and affections. Whenever he is active the house becomes warmer. Jack, Jessica, and Taylor are unaware of his presence.
reginaldoscartillotson01.jpg

Jack, husband of Jessica, salesman and loving husband. Tall, dark haired, and needs a shave. Loves his wife, they loved to have parties back in the city but needed to move out and set up a life for themselves. Jessica found them the perfect house, Jack was not sure why it was so cheap, but he loves older places and he loves the space in this one. Though has started having a thing for Taylor (his sister-in-law) since becoming possessed by the entity.
Jake-Gyllenhaal-GQ-Australia-November-2013-02.jpg

Jessica, Jack's wife. Used to be a masseuse but works at home now.
o-JESSICA-ALBA-BRAUN-facebook.jpg

Taylor, Jessica's younger sister. Stays with Jack and Jessica in their spare room. College student.
large.jpg

Andy, retired plumber and neighbor. Big guy who, when possessed, becomes enamored of Jessica, calling her his little love doll.
579697-contractor-handyman-builder-smiling-confident-happy-on-the-job.jpg

Stan, security system installer.
Courtland-111229-01-400x704.jpg

Gary, Jack's father. A tall, dark haired ex-military man.
c8166c6483325a47817e8a9d797b4748.jpg

She felt amazing able to take that big of a cock and actually swallow big load of tat much cum down her throat. She wasn't into cum and such but this might just change things for her and cum fright she had. She might like to experience something more with it next time. She chuckled as string of cum stretched from her lips to his tip as she stood up, wiping her lips, she smiled and hit him, "Oh yea...this little white bitch loves black cock!" She nudged him and looked down at his leaking cock. She slowly wiped it with her thumb and licked it clean before stuffing it back inside his pants, "Lets put this big boy back inside so it doesn't scare some girl." She smiled and fixed her dress back up. She looked at her watch, "Oh man. I should get home." She said and smiled, looking up at him, "Maybe next time!" She giggled, "Are you ready to leave?"
tumblr_ngzzpnmm781u4r853o1_400.gif

Courtland-111229-01-400x704.jpg
Making sure he was zipped up, and she looked presentable, more than likely anyone who saw them would suspect what they had been up to, but he didn’t care. He’d be glad of it, she was sexy, experienced, and he definitely wanted to tap that ass. Fuck her silly, and knowing how she loved it, he would have to make sure to get his Ghetto on next time. Funny how the white girls always loved that shit, it didn't matter that he grew up in a white suburb the girls loved the rapper stuff. So long as it got him hot dates, or wives like this, Stan didn't care.

“Yeah babe, we should head out,” slipping his arm around her waist. Grabbing a handful of ass as they walked down the stairs took his hand off as he opened the door to the club, the whirl of strobe lights and heavy house beats poured down on them. “Your chariot awaits,” he said, “and I do mean yours, since its your car waiting at my place.” He added with a laugh as he led her through the club and down to the parking lot so he could drive her home.

No better night than a hot sexy chick and a blowjob while out in the club. As he ran a hand down her thigh while he drove them back to his house, her car parked outside he stopped the car in the drive way and turning to her kissed her long and hard. Letting his hands roam over the sweet curves of her body as he let his mouth taste hers. "Sure you have to leave so soon?"

Jessica couldn’t believe that she sucked a black man’s cock right in the club. Of course, they were in a secluded area but it was still public and in an open area where anyone could walk in. The constant feeling of being found like that, on her knees, kept her heart racing and the whole act more fun than she’d expected. Not to mention, she still felt his gooey cum inside her mouth and slick feeling constantly reminded of the girl she was turning into, despite being married.

It was like a drug that she knows she shouldn’t take but couldn’t help but crave it and when have it, she just wants it more. She walked with him down the club as they cut through the crowds and before she knew, she found his hand around her waist as if she was his, him leading her out of the club and the chaos until the cool breeze swarm through her hair.

“It’s so musty inside. Just what I need….fresh air.” She said as she smiled at him, “Of course, my chariot.” She said and let him drive her to his place. The ride was short, during with she found his hand run over her thighs and once they arrive, she scooped her car keys out of her purse. She found him leaning into her, she couldn’t help but kiss him back and smile, “Well my house awaits. I have to get going and it’s really late. So I will see you around?” She said and planted a soft kiss on his cheek before walking to her car and then drive off to her humble home. Once she was there, she was so tired that she kicked her heels off right in front of her front door and then entered as if she was sneaking into her own room. She had forgotten that her husband may not be home tonight and that’s what she realized once she entered her room.

He watched Jessica come back to him. The anklet letting him manipulate her from afar, the jewelry was a creative idea. Outside the house he still had influence on them, as he breathed, the air in the house stirred in silent laughter while she returned. Smelling of men and sex, she walked through the house followed by his attentions up to her room. Below his haunt she entered her bedroom, he was aware now of only her. Fresh from being out, the one who had invaded his house before the latest victim. Touched, that one would return for her, she was wonderful bait.

Hovering in the shadows he waited for her to sleep. In her dreams he would come, as the black man, her husband, the neighbor. It would not matter, she would give in. So easy to bend and stir her desires, the more she gave in the stronger he would become. Her and the sister, they would both give in to him. Just like they all did so long ago. The room warmed as he entered, feeding off her desires and lusts from before, a slight touch on her cheek to stroke the passions he waited for her to sleep.

Jessica was dead beat from various things but mostly, it was dancing that had gotten her thighs stiff and her heels aching. Of course, it would be her jaw then that was aching but attached to that ache was a fresh memory of finally going down on a black guy, something that she’d never done before and while the length was definitely a harder task, it was the contrast that really caught her attention.

The contrast of their skin, her pale and his chocolaty, was something that left an itch inside her for sure. She had no idea that the anklet she had on was the way the entity was taking over her life away from home as it did in the house. Day by day, she found her starting to find new things about her self.

She went to bed without changing and sleep soon came to her. She was passed out in minutes and she wouldn’t even hear Taylor come in. Her good friend had dropped her off, who then waited in his car until she was safely in the house. She waving one last time, assuming he was leaving. Of course, it was after her bed time but Jessica thought that Taylor was in her room and sound asleep already. Taylor tried to be quiet as she went to her room and went to sleep herself as well.

One was spent, as she fell to sleep her mind was too deep to touch. Whatever dreams she had were her own, without his interference or his manipulation. Hovering about her the room warmed and he watched her squirm under the sheets, a pleasing sight if he had a physical form and desire, but that was beyond him now. Even gender was past, he was. Keeping the hollow echo of his past was all that maintained his desire to manipulate the women who stayed in the house, most gave in after a time, then were either devoured or driven mad. It mattered not, he would just sleep until the house was woken again.

Another presence came to his awareness, a touch on the grounds and he was in the hallway then to the downstairs entry. The younger one, the sister of the other, returned. Following this one sensed excitement, anticipation. Something that he could touch, use to twist her to move her dreams as he liked. Taylor, this one was. Names were unimportant, they were useful in the dreams when he could pretend to be alive again. To touch and feel. To use them, as he always had.

Taylor moved up the stairs and into a room eventually laid down, her eyes closing and as he waited for her to sleep wondered what he could do this time. The brother-in-law who lived here, already he had made them lay together, manipulating the one called Jack. Soon he would do even more with them. As he thought about Jack he felt the connection with him still, like a spiders thread that reached out from the house, since Jack was once possessed there was that feeling of him. Using it he reached out, thinking of how to use Jack, and Taylor.

---

Jack sat down with a sigh on the bed. The hotel bed was large, the sheets were tight and crisp and clean, but the bed itself was uncomfortable. He'd preferred Jessica to be in there, but the training session had crept upon his quick. Then losing his luggage on the flight, which had his cell phone charger, the battery dying on the flight just as he got to the airport. It was a hell of a flight, turbulence all around, and on landing he had to rush and train all afternoon. No time to get a new charger, no one had an adapter for the phone, and he couldn't call Jessica on the phone.

Funny how it was so easy to just call Jessica on the phone, he didn't know her number, that's what the phone was for. He was not sure he even knew his own cell number, calls from work were forwarded when needed, he set that up a long time ago. As he looked at the dead phone was not sure what to do. Pulling out the laptop sent her an email to the home address hoping she got the note he left in the kitchen. It was a quick night to sleep, he was bushed enough from travel and the flight that as his luggage arrived the next day he was woken up by the bellman who brought the case into his room, still wrapped with luggage tape.

Charging his phone during the training was surprised when he was told that he could go back home that night, work felt bad about the luggage and flight that they would cover for him. Sending him back a day early he wondered what to do with the free time. He could go back and spend time with Jessica, or, as a thought took him over on the flight back, he wondered if it was an opportunity to call Taylor. The more he thought about it the better it sounded. The idea slowly worked its way through as he landed, retrieved his case and took a room at the airport hotel.

Taking out his charged phone sent Taylor a text with a wicked smile on his face, and a hard on buried in his heart. That was echoed in his pants.

Hey T,

I'm travelling, but a friend is passing through town with some stuff of mine.
Can you stop by the Hotel Hilton, Room 222 and pick my stuff up?

Thanks babe,

Jack

Jessica slept like a baby the whole night. Some vivid dreams came to her but none she could recall upon waking up. As for Taylor, she didn’t know what had gotten into her. The moment she woke up, she noticed how wet her panties were and recalled every bit of her dream as if it had happened for real. It was a dream with her brother-in-law and her. Nothing too serious but all the while, hot and tempting. She woke up hot and bothered, freaked out a little as she walked into the bathroom and then showered.

Jessica knew it was only two ladies in the house so she actually got up a little earlier than Taylor, having slept before Taylor had come home. So when she was up and about, she decided to cook a nice breakfast for the two. When Taylor arrived, it was about 10 and she seemed ready to leave for college. Seeing how nicely her sister had prepared breakfast for them, she sat back and enjoy her morning meal with her, chitchatting about college and how they like the house. Taylor also brought up the massage parlor Jessica had set up in their walk-out basement. It was perfect she said, how it had its own entrance/exit and such, keeping the business away from home and at the same time in the house.

Taylor joked with Jessica about how she envied her career choice, even though it may be temporary. The basement was finished and had rooms, as well as a bathroom and a small kitchen. The house was really nicely renovated and there was so much about the place they loved. Upon inquiring, Jessica found out that Taylor was heading out to college and had plans with friends later that evening as well as weekend. She totally understood that she was a teenager and had her own life. Living with them, doesn’t give her any right to interfere with it. At least, Taylor was living with them and with that, Jessica could keep a close eye for sure…oppose to living in some dorm and partying away her life.

Jessica even told Taylor that she met be up and about over the weekend because Jack wasn’t going to be around for the weekend due to a conference. She had read his email upon waking up and also replied back. She wasn’t mad anymore. She found his explanation to be a valid one and so, she told him to take his time and call her when he can. Soon, it was time for Taylor to leave and she was up and about, driving towards her college when she got a text from Jack. She figured she still had plenty time after class so she texted him back, “It’s not a problem. I will pick it up around 3 or so. I hope that’s fine. By the way, how’s your conference going?” She wrote back and went to her class.

740full-taylor-marie-hill.jpg

The class was as usual…boring. So once done, she figured she could make this trip since the hotel was about 15 to 20 minutes away from the hotel and few town over, making it even more further than their house in suburbs. Taylor then parked her car and went up to the room 222. She stood there before knocking on the door, waiting for his supposed friend to open the door. She figured she will take the package and meet her friends for lunch which she asked them to hold off because of her. They had a day planned ahead of them….eat, shop, dinner and club maybe. So she had decided to dress properly for the day. She put on a nice little sleeveless black top that showed her midriff and a matching, fancy black pants with heels. Whilst, it wasn't as fancy of an outfit, it surely looked nice on her petite frame.

Jack opened the door and saw Taylor standing there. A slight look of surprise on her face. He'd been waiting for her most of the day, upset when she could not come until later, but he dealt with it. Watching tv, taking a shower, and anticipating. His dreams the night before were full of Taylor and he in bed. Feeling her smooth, soft skin. Her legs entwined about his and their bodies touching and rubbing together. It was more than he could stand, waking up with a wet spot on his shorts and a good case of morning wood. The sweet young sister of his wife had become something more, something desirable and here, while Jessica thought he was away and there was an opportunity, something in him drove Jack to take it.

Grabbing her arm pulled her in the room and shut the door. She stood taller in the heels and it was not a far reach down for him as he pulled her close, her slim frame almost feeling fragile in his arms as his lips met hers. Covering her mouth with his own, the fierce desire he had for her coming out in that kiss. For a long moment he held her, a hand running up her back, feeling the lace of the top. The material crisp under his hand as his hand went up to her neck and as his palm settled in the curve of her neck he pulled his lips back. His eyes intent as he stared down at her.

"I'm back," he told her in a sing song voice. Bringing his finger up her neck and cheek brushed the hair away from her face while his arm held her close, the erection that had been anticipating Taylor all day was still present and pressing into her stomach as he was trapped in his arms.

"You and I are going to have some fun," he told her as he looked at her face. Studying the lines and contours of her cheeks, the curve of her lips that still glistened from the kiss. "You will do what I tell you, when I tell you, or," he drifted off a little as if thinking of his next words, "I will tell Jessica how you seduced me. And I don't think either one of us wants that." His finger traced around her face and stopped with a slight tap on her bottom lip as he gave her a slight pouty lip before the lusty grin returned.

Taylor furrowed her eyebrows seeing Jack open the door. She was surprised to find him and only few words slipped her mouth before he pulled her in drastically, “J…jack? I thought you were away at conference?” Seeing him here made her doubt if her dreams were real or he was really there. They always felt so real to her and him being in town, it could have been very much of a possibility that he was there physically.

She heard him slam the door shut and pull her into him as his hands came around her slim waist only to plant a passionate kiss on her lips. So far, they had only done such a thing once where they had sex and it was so uncalled for and it’s been haunting her ever since. Matter of fact, to avoid it happening again, she had managed to ignore him and her desires seemed multiply ever since. She felt his hands rove over her back and then settled in the curve of her neck as he broke the kiss to slowly admire her beauty.

She tilt her head in question, “Early…I see. I thought I’d find your friend here…” she looked at him eagerly, “Any reason why you are not home or at office?” She asked him curiously as she could feel his strong hold on her. She smirked when he told her they were going to have fun and she will have to do as he asks. “Does this mean I can’t leave until you tell me to?” She asked first because she had plans for the evening. She scoffed hearing his claim, “And how exactly did I seduce you?” She said lifting her hands off of him, to show she wasn’t even holding onto him. She could feel his desires for her and she was wondering just what he was thinking by luring her into this like this. “And why aren’t you home? Jess thinks you’re coming sometimes on Monday.”

Jack turned and gestured towards the inside of the room. "I've been here for the day, since I was expected to be away for a couple of days I thought I may as well take advantage." Thinking of that he ran a hand down Taylor's back, his palm following the curve of her back and down to the slight curve of her ass. Letting his fingers splay over her ass he grabbed her cheek and felt its softness under his hand.

"I figured since Jessica thinks I am away," his grin returned, "you and I might continue where we left off." Thinking back to the incident at the pool, where they had been playing with each other, feeling her young, nubile body against his own. This brought his erection back, he was sure that as they were pressed together that she could not help but feel it. "I'll come back on Monday and Jessica will think that I was still at my conference. She just won't know who I was in conference with."

Lowering his head he kissed her again, his hand still on her ass and pulling her into him. Taking in the sweet smell of her, the ripeness of her body, it was like a heady perfume that intoxicated him, something drove him on, made him want her and the longer it was within the less Jack was able to resist.

"I do have a friend for you to meet," rubbing his crotch into her suggestively, "I believe you are already acquainted."

Tara wasn’t going to rat on him. Matter of fact, she was glad that he had called her but there was also that feeling of guilt that ate her alive and it was now, she could really use some influence from entity side or persuasion from Jack’s side. Either will work just fine on her. She felt his hand run down her back, over the curve of her fine ass as he grabbed her soft cheeks and squeezed them.

She nodded at him, “And where exactly did we leave off?” She smiled and added with concern, “You sure this is a good idea. I mean she’s my sister and…” she pouted her lips, “I don’t think she’ll have a clue. But I feel so bad doing this to her.”

She felt his lips kiss hers and she couldn’t help but kiss him back, feeling him pull her into him as her hands came to rest on his torso. She chuckled hearing his comment, “And I am eager to meet my friend. We’ve become good friends since last time we met.” She chuckled and tilt her head as she smiled at him. She started to undo the buttons on his shirt, leaning in to kiss his lips one more time.

Jack missed the warmth that enveloped him in the house, here in the hotel room he felt that there was something on his shoulder but it was a quiet sort of presence that pushed them together. Taylor had always been a younger sister to him, now as she was wrapped in his arms he could only see and feel the woman she was becoming. Not like her sister, his wife, there was something about her that drew him in made his desire manifest in this way.

"Your friend has missed you as well," he whispered in her ear as she opened his shirt. Feeling her fingers run over his broad chest, the fingertips and nails dancing over his skin and giving him a momentary rush about the forbiddenness of the moment. Like a dream he had a flash of her before, in bed, as they made love. Or was it just momentary lust? All of it was wrapped in the haze of a dream, or some presence that pushed him into her bed where he kept seeing flashes of Jessica and Taylor imposing themselves on each other. Both in the same scene, both warm in his arms and on his throbbing member.

A quick hand undid the belt of her pants, sliding underneath them to grasp a cheek in his hand. "Keep the top on," he commanded her as he ran a hand over her chest, feeling the small, budding breasts under the top. The lace was arousing, her slim body had a different attraction than Jessica's curves, having both of them, Taylor illicitly, somehow made it all sweeter. Stepping back with her stood by the bed, then sat on it and pulled down her pants his hands running down her soft, long thighs as he looked up at her with a devilish grin that told her how much he was looking forward to this.

They were at a point where they wouldn’t need anyone to push them to get closer, not that they knew there was something pushing them to mingle with each other in a way they shouldn’t. She watched him wrap his arms around her lithe body as if he loved her contrast figure to her sister.

“Well, I’m glad to know.” She chuckled as he whispered into her ears while she opened his shirt and then pushed it off of his shoulders, pulling on his sleeves to help him get out of it. She didn’t know why but she just couldn’t stop now that she was here and all this time, she was telling her IT won’t happen again. She’s gone great lengths to avoid him but this was meant to be.

Her black pants was loosely held together with a small belt. Though her material did outline her pert little ass. She smiled softly when he grasped her cheek and commanded on how he wanted her. He seemed to enjoy her pert small breasts, groping them through her top before he moved back to where the bed was.

She moved with him and looked right back at him and nodded, moving to slide her thumb onto the side of her pants to push it down. She wiggled her butt a little until the pants fell to the ground, leaving her lacy panties on as she stood there with her top on. Once her pants were off, she moved her hands over to the back of his head, caressing his hair before pulling her into her body while she stepped in between his legs. His face came to her taut belly where she could feel his hot breath, making her body squirm.

His lips played across her taut stomach, feeling the muscles underneath the thin layer of flesh he licked and kissed his way across her mid section. Liking how Taylor always flaunted it, showing it off with most of what she wore, Jack felt as if he had achieved something by being here. As she lay on the bed he could only think of taking her, his hands ran down the soft thighs as he considered what he wanted to do first with her. Only over the past year had he begun to notice the blossoming woman who had been living with them off and on, Jessica and their sex life had been fulfilling early on and that had kept him too busy to notice. Now, he could not get enough.

A slight movement and they were on the bed. She squirmed under him as he softly bit his way down her stomach to her thighs, smelling her arousal from underneath the lacy panties. It never ceased to arouse him, a little bit of lace wrapped around a woman's midsection made him harder for some reason, now as he felt some current run through his mind, pushing him closer and closer to that spot Jack could only take a deep breath and feel that this was meant to be. Not forever, but for now. It was something he needed now, a push inside him put a finger underneath the band and as he moved himself between her thighs slid the lace aside. There he began to kiss and lick.

Looking up at her as he moved her leg over his shoulder Jack felt her respond to him as his mouth went through its practiced motions, a part of him sensing her. Moving as she did, together in concert in some fashion that was binding them together at this moment as he knew that soon enough he was going to be deep inside Taylor. As she lay back, the rustle of the quilt under her, the rough carpet under his knees as he kneeled by the edge of the bed Jack licked and sucked, spurred on by something that wanted to lay open his deepest, darkest desires.

Taylor stood tall right in front of him as he started to place soft kissed across her taut tummy. Taylor was proud of her flat tummy and knowing she had one, she never missed an opportunity to flaunt it if she was dressed accordingly, such as now. She moved to the bed and laid on her back, looking right up at Jack as he seemed lost in some thought or was silently admiring the beauty in front of him. Whatever the case, she was here for now.

Before she knew, he joined her on the bed, on top of her as she squirmed with his presence and his bites that he laid on his way down to her stomach and to her thighs. She could feel his hot breath over her thighs as he admired her lacey panties. He continued to observe her, inhaling her as he readied himself but taking his sweet time as if there were no interruptions or distraction, no fear of getting caught and they can finally be who they want to be.

Her body squirmed when his fingers pushed the lace aside, exposing her sex before he began to kiss and lick her there. She looked down when he looked up at her, her legs moving over his shoulders and his back as he started to lick and caress her sex. Taylor couldn’t help but close her eyes and with her hands, reached to caress the back of his head. She let out soft moan as her body quivered in his grasp, “Oh…that feels so good.” She murmured a little.

Jack was proud of his oral skills, Jessica had once complained he never spent time down there. When he started that was one thing he never heard again, as Taylor put a hand on the back of his head and her hips began to move he knew she was his. Oddly similar in taste, his tongue reaching deep within her slit to touch deep, taste her depths, she was also unique. Almost fresher, younger, though she was Jessica's younger sister it was almost surprising when the descriptions came to mind.

Watching for her signs he teased and touched, prying her area apart to get more of his mouth and tongue between her. The moan as she quivered under his touch, as he sought out those spots that made her move the most, Jack almost felt in his element. Still like a puppet on its strings he moved, he did things that normally he would think of, but never act on. Being between Taylor's thighs was one of those things, but it was something he enjoyed. Watching Jessica have her cum face was something that he loved to see over the years, the way the face would pinch, the lips would purse, just before a chest filled moan and quivering thighs.

"There will always be more when you want it," he promised her. A little puppet still Jack dived in deep, using his fingers and tongue to seek Taylor's depths, pressing his mouth close and sticking his tongue in as far as it would go. Looking for that secret spot within her, as he also teased the little pink pearl that showed itself in her arousal. That he took time to tease with the tip of his tongue and lightly suck with his lips. "I love the way you taste Taylor," his voice getting rougher, more aroused. The silky skin of her thighs caressed his cheeks and neck while her musky smell filled his nostrils. "I want more of it."

Jessica had only complained to him when he kept on insisting to her that she doesn’t give a blowjob. It was obvious that she should get same in return and hence, complained how many times he’d gone down on her oppose to how many times she had, on him. Guess, his practicing on her sister really paid off because Taylor felt her body shiver when his tongue worked her slit. Though, he’d find her sex fresher than Jessica’s.

Even though, both sisters liked to keep it clean down there, it was obvious Taylor was more untouched over the years. When he started to use more of his mouth and tongue, her body quivered beneath him. There were some spots that made her feel more excited and when he teased him, she’d bent her legs, push her heel into the bed and arch her back.

Taylor couldn’t help but shut her eyes and just enjoy him eating her out. She chuckled, opening her eyes for a split second to give him a nod of approval. She lift up her butt when he used his fingers and then finding her clit to be visible, he tortured her through it. “I want you…” she murmured a little, “Come here baby.” She said spreading her arms to welcome him in an embrace and much more.

getting-head.jpg

Taylor enjoyed it he could tell, as her body moved and writhed under his tongue and finger he played with her almost like a toy. A part of him wanted to play with her more, keep her aroused, as if the more she desired him the better it would be. As she welcomed him up he took a moment to suck on her little pink pearl before he began to crawl up her body. Slowly, cat like, he slinked up somehow losing his pants along the way, his erection hanging heavily between them.

"Ok baby," their faces were aligned, he could still taste Taylor's juices on his tongue. Smell her musk from his mouth as the bed creaked under him. His thick shaft squeezed between them as his body pressed against hers, the arms closing about him and pulling him in as he lay on top of her. The soft skin of her legs rubbed against the sensitive underside of his erection, the feeling a welcome tease to the stiffness that he felt.

The head, as if by instinct found its way near her wet slit, the split in the smooth, round heard pressing against her thighs and wetness but not entering. "What do you want to do?" He asked her, a wicked grin on his face, his lips touching hers, letting her taste herself on his lips and tongue.

Taylor couldn’t help but entwine her feet together, behind his head as he continued to tease her with his tongue. He was reasonably good with his mouth and it was something she’d experienced for the first time. She didn’t know why but she wanted to experience everything with him…once. Whatever it was.

She chuckled when he started to crawl over her body like a predator and when she looked down, she found him naked, watching him kick off his pants and boxers along the way. She cocked her eyebrows and nodded as he pressed his body into hers, sort of pinning her into the bed.

She turned her head, giving him her neck while she spread her legs the moment she felt his tip pressing along her entrance. “Anything you’d like…” she whispered back as their lips touched, leaning upwards, she stole a kiss.

Jack grinned as he looked down at Taylor lying beneath him, her legs spreading apart, giving him access to her entrance. The slim neck bared for him to lick and kiss, his smooth, round head touching the heat and wetness between her thighs. As he lay on her, enjoying the feeling of her skin on his, young and fresh, there was a part that said it was wrong. A soft voice answered right away, that it felt so right, a gentle nudge and he was splitting her down the middle.

"Oh yes," he moaned into her neck. Hips gently sliding up to meet hers, a slow passage that thrust his body into hers in a motion that surrounded him with a softness that gripped him. A hand reached down and stroked the outside of her thigh, cupping around her ass and pulling her hips up to his. Her body opening to his, "imagine if we were at home, doing this upstairs while Jessica was in the house. The two of us, like this, Jessica almost catching us," the thought came to him as if from somewhere else. The idea of it, forbidden, dangerous, spurred him on as he began to move into Taylor over and over again.

She laid back, watching him come to mount on top of her. He seemed like the man from her dream and by now, she knew he was the one. Nothing felt wrong, only right. Right for him to come on top of her like that, lean down to moan into her neck after pressing his lips there while his tip teased around her entrance.

She let out a soft moan when their hips met and his cock slowly thrust into her wet little hole. Her outer lips, then inner and then found every little fiber being stretched around his cock as she felt him fill her up. She found his cock to be girthy as he started to penetrate her slowly. She smiled hearing his little scenario, “Then I am glad that we’re here. Even if it’s only for this weekend. Perhaps we can work something out at home.” She cocked her eye bro as she raised her legs in air before wrapping them around his thighs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica woke up the next morning and some headache but apart from that, feeling great. She did remember the night with the security guy and couldn’t help but smile thinking about what they had done. That was the first time she ever did anything out of the house and it was the thrill that made her heart race.

After Taylor left, she went to clean her bedroom and finish some laundry. Few hours passed by and she had no idea where her phone was. She did hear it ringing early morning, when she was in the bathroom, takin shower but forgot all about it. It was nearly little after 2 pm when she decided to look for her phone and upon finding it, she found 7 missed calls from her father-in-law.

Then she looked over a text that he’d sent to her that he was wanting to come by their new house since he was in town, visiting. He was asking for an address so she quickly texted him back, giving him their address. She was sure that he must have called Jack plenty times, like she had and upon not getting hold of him, he must have called her. She wasn’t afraid of the guy but his personality, she wasn’t really fond of. He was military background.

She did find another text from him saying, never mind about the address because he got it from her mother-in-law. She quickly called him, trying to find out if he was really coming. Maybe she can tell him how Jack isn’t around for the weekend and he may change his mind? She called him, waiting for him to pick up….hoping he wasn’t already here.
[/php]

Back
Top Bottom