Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Virtual Reality Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Hey everyone! I am craving a roleplay where a celebrity volunteers to test out a virtual reality videogame. The game is an RPG where the Mad King rules over the world. Your character would be a sexualised version of your chosen celebrity, with unique clothing and things like that. After a few hours, the celeb wants to leave, when she realises that she is trapped; she has to beat the game before she can leave.

There would be a variety of ways sex would be involved in this roleplay. Other than monsters that would fight her and possibly win (she has to win sometimes of course), missions might involve smut. For example, the first quest involves her getting money in order to get a tutor (to teach her some sort of fighting technique). She can do chores around town that would be disgusting (Eg. cleaning up manure of farm animals), she can fight very low level monsters that won't drop much gold, or she can perform sexual favours at a pub. The last option would involve gaining more gold, but would also involve sex which the celebrity wouldn't like.

Also, there could be times when she needs an item to continue, but is unable to buy it due to lack of gold. She can try seducing the character selling the item, which could result in one of three ways; he can love the treatment and offer the item to her for free, he could ask for a "little somethin-somethin" which would involve a small sex act like handjob or blowjob, or he could get offended and rape her. Either way, she would get her item, but with varying degrees of difficulty.

If we wanted to make it more complex, we could add stats in there too. For example, she could get a quest and the reward would be that she gets a stat increase for one thing. She could boost her strength, so in fights she can fight them better, thus reducing the chance that they would rape her. Or she could boost her charm, so flirting with shop keepers has a higher chance of working. Despite both of us likely wanting a lot of smutty scenes, I would like to see the celeb trying her hardest not to get in sexual scenes.

We could even include decision making such as what road to take on her journey. The hard route which would offer tougher enemies but more experience points (thus meaning more skill points) or the easy route which obviously would be easy.

If you want less smut (or same amount of smut, but a lot of something else too), we can add in a follower who could be involved in a romance with the main character. Whenever they're not fighting their way through each town, they would be hanging out together, bonding, and falling in love.

I would prefer if my partner did not have many limits, but here are a few kinks I would like involved. If there is a '*' next to it, then that means it is a required kink for the roleplay. You can try and convince me otherwise, but it may be tough.

Real People*
Consensual*
Non-Consensual*
Human on Human*
Human on Animal
Human on Monster
Male x Female*
Female x Female
Dirty Talk
Oral
Handjob
Vaginal Sex
Anal Sex
Tit-Fucking
Hotdogging
Flirting*
Teasing (Verbally, Visually, Physical)*
Multiple Partners*
Sex Toys
Unattractive Partners

I am craving this roleplay a lot, and I hope to hear from someone soon. Bye!

RoleplayMaster said:
Hey everyone! I am craving a roleplay where a celebrity volunteers to test out a virtual reality videogame. The game is an RPG where the Mad King rules over the world. Your character would be a sexualised version of your chosen celebrity, with unique clothing and things like that. After a few hours, the celeb wants to leave, when she realises that she is trapped; she has to beat the game before she can leave.

There would be a variety of ways sex would be involved in this roleplay. Other than monsters that would fight her and possibly win (she has to win sometimes of course), missions might involve smut. For example, the first quest involves her getting money in order to get a tutor (to teach her some sort of fighting technique). She can do chores around town that would be disgusting (Eg. cleaning up manure of farm animals), she can fight very low level monsters that won't drop much gold, or she can perform sexual favours at a pub. The last option would involve gaining more gold, but would also involve sex which the celebrity wouldn't like.

Also, there could be times when she needs an item to continue, but is unable to buy it due to lack of gold. She can try seducing the character selling the item, which could result in one of three ways; he can love the treatment and offer the item to her for free, he could ask for a "little somethin-somethin" which would involve a small sex act like handjob or blowjob, or he could get offended and rape her. Either way, she would get her item, but with varying degrees of difficulty.

If we wanted to make it more complex, we could add stats in there too. For example, she could get a quest and the reward would be that she gets a stat increase for one thing. She could boost her strength, so in fights she can fight them better, thus reducing the chance that they would rape her. Or she could boost her charm, so flirting with shop keepers has a higher chance of working. Despite both of us likely wanting a lot of smutty scenes, I would like to see the celeb trying her hardest not to get in sexual scenes.

We could even include decision making such as what road to take on her journey. The hard route which would offer tougher enemies but more experience points (thus meaning more skill points) or the easy route which obviously would be easy.

If you want less smut (or same amount of smut, but a lot of something else too), we can add in a follower who could be involved in a romance with the main character. Whenever they're not fighting their way through each town, they would be hanging out together, bonding, and falling in love.

I would prefer if my partner did not have many limits, but here are a few kinks I would like involved. If there is a '*' next to it, then that means it is a required kink for the roleplay. You can try and convince me otherwise, but it may be tough.

Real People*
Consensual*
Non-Consensual*
Human on Human*
Human on Animal
Human on Monster
Male x Female*
Female x Female
Dirty Talk
Oral
Handjob
Vaginal Sex
Anal Sex
Tit-Fucking
Hotdogging
Flirting*
Teasing (Verbally, Visually, Physical)*
Multiple Partners*
Sex Toys
Unattractive Partners

I am craving this roleplay a lot, and I hope to hear from someone soon. Bye!

So I can't be an oc? I have to pretend to be a celebrity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom