Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pixie's Romantic Torture (Celebstars & Roleplaymaster)

celebstars

Pulsar
It was her first appearance on the show and Pixie had no idea how it would change her life. She had watched Never Mind The Buzzcocks before so knew everything about the show and she was excited to finally be able to appear on it.

Entering her dressing room wearing a navy blue dress with a black collar the singer placed her leather brown back on the sofa which rested against the wall opposite the dresser which had a large mirror. Most of her belongings were inside, her make up, phone, diary and other little bits. There was a safe inside as the dressing rooms didn't have locks and she would have placed it inside but one of the studio workers called her as the show was about to start.

Leaving the room, Pixie went in to the studio and sat on the panel of her team captain Noel and after a quick chat and catch up filming began.

The show was fun, a lot of jokes were made at the expense of some artists but it was all in good nature.

As the show moved along, they finally came to the identity parade. The game invited five members on stage and one of them used to be in a band or had some type of fame with music.

"I like this game!" Pixie said to the host, holding her chin with her hand, her black nails standing out against her pale skin. Her lips had a touch of gloss giving them a shine and her eyes stood out with the eyeliner and eye shadow that she wore.

When the give members appeared, Pixie's team captain urged her to go and touch them. "Am I allowed?" She replied, looking nervous although a hint of excitement couldn't be hidden. "Yeah go squeeze their nips" the captain told her, making the audience laugh and making Pixie give Noel a naughty look with a smile.

Curtis Smith breathed in and out slowly, standing in a line with 4 other people that looked vaguely similar, but all still completely different. It was his first appearance ever on TV, and it was exhilarating. In a few short moments, he would be on a stage with six celebrities known for their comedy, singing, and other accomplishments. Out of all of them, he was most excited to see Pixie, as the boy had a small crush on her. Curtis was by far the youngest there at age 21, and one of the shortest.

"..Remember, just be silent through the whole segment. Do not open your mouth, do not do anything that will embarrass yourselves or this show." The show's producer was telling them, giving them a lecture which made Curtis roll his eyes. "There will be consequences if you don't behave" The man warned them, making the boy nervous. 'Consequences? Like what? A fine? Jail time?' the long haired boy thought to himself, blowing things way out of proportion.

Soon enough, the line-up received their cue to walk on stage. Curtis was number 5, the person right at the end. To the boy's delight, they were in the line for Pixie's team to analyse. Remembering the producer's warning, he stood completely still, trying not to make any movements or facial expressions. Each member of the line wore similar suits, with nice roses attached to each one.

As they began to talk about the line, Pixie was urged to go and touch them, which sent Curtis' heart racing. She would be coming closer? He would be face to face with her? He could finally introduce himself as her biggest fan! Wait.. no, I'd get in trouble.. The boy had an inner conflict that did not show outwardly at all, and before he knew it, he saw Pixie approaching them.

"I'll join you" taking her hand, the man walked around the desk, dragging her behind him. Walking in her heels, they clapped against the hard surface as they made their way to the first of the five. "He looks cool doesn't he" she said, now taking her hand away from Noel and starting to try and figure out who the man they were looking for was. "I like his hat!" Taking it off his head she placed it on top of her own head and put her hands on her hips, posing with a laugh. Popping it back on his head she moved to number two.

"Hmm...he doesn't look like he would be in a boy band." Putting a finger to her lips she eyed up him and down. "Why not?" The host interrupted. "Well it's the beard he looks more like he should be in a biker gang or something." The audience laughed.

"Now number three has it going on. He looks confident. He could have been on stage. Yeah I think it is him!" Clapping her hands together she was about to go back to her desk but her captain stopped her. "Wait you haven't even looked at the rest yet!" Turning back around, she went on to number four.

Stretching her neck upwards, tilting her head back, she was amazed at his height. "He is tall isn't he."

"What about five Pixie?" The host shouted from his desk.

"He isn't even smiling, the rest smiled!" Moving closer to him, she clapped her hands in front of him and waved them about but nothing seemed to get him to show an expression or emotion. "Kiss him!" Someone shouted. Laughing to herself, she leaned in and kissed his cheek, her gloss leaving a stain mark on his skin.

Pixie slowly moved down the line, commenting on why each person couldn't have been the band member that her team was meant to be looking for. It would only be a few seconds until he was face to face with her... and then she began to move away. All his thoughts and dreams of even looking at her really close up suddenly were destroyed, but they were rebuilt when Noel suggested that she still look at the other two members. A sigh of relief left the boy, and thankfully the girl wasn't in front of him yet, as he was meant to be looking normal and casual.

Finally, Pixie stood in front of him, and she complained about the boy not smiling. 'Oh no! I'm too serious for her! Quick.. Do something! Smile! Laugh! DO SOMETHING!' the boy silently panicked, wanting to impress this beautiful woman. As he panicked, she began to play around with his face, trying to make him smile, but in this stage he was too nervous to stop keeping a straight face. Embarrassingly, someone from the crowd shouted for her to kiss him, and the boy knew that would never happen...

But it did. Before the boy could even register what was happening, he felt his cheeks touched by her soft hands, and her wet lips planting a gentle kiss on his cheek. He wanted to grin. Laugh. Cheer. Dance. But in his nervousness, he did the most corny thing he could think of. Reaching up to his chest, the boy removed the rose from his suit and offered it to her, almost as a silent thank you.

--

Eventually, Noel and his team successfully identified their target, and the line was told to leave the stage. Once they were hidden from the audience, the unnamed producer congratulated them on behaving, and invited everyone to head backstage for some snacks before they had to leave. Making an excuse to go to the toilet, Curtis separated from the group.

'She kissed me! She actually kissed me! Her lips touched my cheek and it felt amazing!' The boy thought to himself, now openly grinning into the empty hallway. As he headed to the toilet, the young man found exactly what he had been looking for: A dressing room, with the name 'Pixie Lott' labelled on the door. The name looked interchangeable, for when new guests appeared on the show. Making sure that no one was around to see him, Curtis entered the room.

'I want to be with her the rest of my life' The fan began to obsess over this woman, knowing that if he could find something to blackmail her with, she would be his forever. "C'mon, where's a safe" The boy muttered, as all her important stuff would be in there. Searching around, he eventually found it, but it was untouched. "Where is your... phone?" He questioned, pausing as he finally located her handbag. Searching through it, he found her phone at last. "Yes! Let's see if she is as naughty as Noel thought she was earlier.. does she have any nudes?" The boy asked aloud. As he began to swipe the phone, the knob of the dressing room door began to open. 'SHIT' the boy thought, placing the phone back where he found it, and standing awkwardly near the dressing room table, waiting for the intruder to walk inside while he thought up an excuse.

As she pulled back from the kiss, Pixie bit her bottom lip and felt embarrassed. There was still nothing on his face. "Oh my god!" She said, but then she saw the man take the the rose clipped on his suit and offer it to her. "Awwwwww" the singer moaned taking it from his hand and holding it.

"You have got an admirer Pixie!" The host laughed. Pixie and Noel returned to their seats and the show continued with them correctly guessing that number three was the correct person they were looking for.

Once the show was wrapped up, Pixie was backstage in the corridor still holding the rose in her hand. Her legs looked so elegant and smooth in the dress she wore, they were definitely one of her best features. Stroking her shoulder length hair behind her left ear, she walked to her dressing room, turning the door knob before entering. Seeing the same man who she had kissed inside startled her and made her look confused.

"Umm...Hi? What are you doing in here?" She asked, one hand went on her hip, her stance making her bend her knee and stick her other hip out. In the spare hand were the rose was being held, her fingers twirled it around, spinning it. "Are you lost or something?"

It was Pixie, and Curtis was silently relieved. The excuse he had been creating was mostly aimed at Pixie (which would make sense, due to him being in her room). "U-Um, hi!" The fan greeted her, noticing her confused look. "I didn't get to um.. introduce myself. My name is Curtis" He told her, offering her a hand to shake. A little self conscious that she would just leave him hanging, the hand dropped back to his side. The boy smiled slightly as he noticed the rose in her fingers. "You kept my rose... I half expected you to throw it out" Curtis confessed. As she still seemed curious as to what was happening, he cut to the chase.

"I um.. I've never been good with girls, if I'm totally honest. I'm shy.. I'm quiet.. Anyway, I've never been kissed before, and when you kissed me, it felt really nice" he admitted. "Would you uh.. c-consider going on a date with me?" the offer came in a bit of a stutter, but his eyes were hopeful. Remembering that she had a boyfriend, he quickly followed it up by saying "Just as a thank you. No actual intent behind it, I just want to buy you dinner" the boy explained. Curtis was a lot more vocal than he had been on stage, mainly due to stage-fright and the fact that he thought he'd get in trouble if he so much as moved. Since that moment, he had put on his rectangular glasses, which gave him a completely different, and cuter look. "Please just say yes. It would mean everything to me if I could just do this one thing for you."

Watching the man, she seemed to have a bizarre look on her face as to why he was there but hopefully he would explain himself now. "Ok Curtis" she replied, seeing his hand move towards her to try and shake hers. Giving hers, her soft skin touched his and the pair shook before she pulled back. Speaking about the rose, Pixie looked down at it. "Yes, I like it, it's very pretty." Lifting the rose up, her nostrils expanded as she smelled the flower.

"Aww I was your first kiss then, that is sweet" her nature was kind, she had a good heart, to the media Pixie was an angel. "A date? Oh...ummm" the blonde felt awkward now. "I have a boyfriend, I'm sorry" before she could finish her sentence, he told her there was no intent, just as a thank you to buy her dinner. "Yeah sure then why not. I would love to be taken to dinner." Gulping a little bit, Pixie was having boyfriend trouble at the moment, although she didn't want Curtis to know that.

"Yes" a smile beamed across her lips which were filled with gloss.

Curtis breathed a sigh of relief when Pixie agreed to the date, wanting to spend more time with the beautiful woman. "Thank you!" He grinned, resisting the urge to hug her. The young man spent the next few minutes working out the details with her. As she would be hanging out in the studio for the rest of the day, he would pick her up and take her on the date at 6:30pm, which gave Curtis about an hour to prepare. "I'll see you soon" He said, giving her a shy nod and then leaving the room.

--

It was now 6:30, and Curtis' hands were shaking. He wanted tonight to go well, as he wanted to prove to the celebrity that he could be a good friend. If possible though, he wanted to prove that he was boyfriend material. Of course it was unlikely that he would become that to her, but if he could convince her that he was worth taking back home to her house or his own, he might be able to blackmail her...

Curtis was fairly wealthy. Not to the point that he could buy anything he want. His money was just large because he was careful with his money, 'saving it for a rainy day'. Today was that rainy day, as he was going all out on this date. The restaurant he booked was known as the most romantic place in town, and the whole section of the restaurant their table was in would be reserved. They would be all alone, making the place have an even more romantic atmosphere.

Pulling up in front of the Nevermind the Buzzcocks studio, Curtis beeped his horn once quickly, and noticed the blonde woman come out. Realising he should be more of a gentleman, the young man left the car and opened the passenger side door for her. "Hey, it's good to see you!" Curtis said to Pixie. He was unsure how he should greet her, whether it should be with a hug or just with nothing at all. They were basically complete strangers, and the only reason she knew that they were doing this date was because he was grateful for the kiss.

"I've got a nice dinner planned for us" Curtis told her, getting in his car and driving them off. In all honesty, the car she was in was pretty bad. Rusty and with a faded paintjob, it sounded as if it ran alright, it just was bad on the eyes.

Six thirty it is then" the girl replied, letting him know she acknowledged his time of arrival. There wasn't much to be done after he left her alone. In the space of an hour, Pixie just helped out with the finer details of her appearance, things they would be used in the intro. The time breezed past and finally she was allowed to leave.

Heading outside of the studio, she carried her handbag by the straps in her hand. Hearing a beeping noise, this bad looking car pulled up beside her and it had Curtis inside. The eyeliner made her eyes stand out as further they widened in fear. When he got out to open the door, Pixie was sure she was getting in a death trap. "I don't want to die today OK?" She laughed, putting her bag between her feet and then putting on her seat belt.

"I look forward to the dinner. Your a very nice gentleman. There was me thinking there was no good people left in this world" Pulling some hair behind her ear, she looked out the window to gaze in the beauty of the city in the evening with all the lights lit up.

Curtis gave a small smile and laugh at the mention of her not wanting to die, rolling his eyes and helping her into the car. "Out of my plans for tonight, you dying is not one of them" He promised, moving to the other side of the car and getting inside. He blushed lightly at the compliment, beginning to drive off. "Thank you. I had similar feelings, but they left once I met you earlier." The boy smiled. "It's nice to go out for dinner with someone for once, especially someone as beautiful as you." She complimented him, it was only fair for him to return the sentiment. He was unsure if she was just being polite when calling him a gentleman, but he was definitely truthful when complimenting her beauty. Tonight she was absolutely stunning, and the make-up just enhanced her looks.

Soon enough, the two of them pulled up at a restaurant, and again, Curtis opened the car door for Pixie. "Before I continue, I just wanted to ask, what would you like me to call you? I know your real name is.. Victoria?" Curtis said the name Victoria slowly, a little unsure if he had that correct, but then smiled as he remembered that was correct. "...And your nickname is Pixie. What would you prefer?" The young man asked. The restaurant they were in front of was very elegant and seemed to radiate romance if that was even possible. The name of it was something Italian that he could not even begin to pronounce, but it was a name that everyone in town knew because of its reputation. Everyone knew that this was the most romantic restaurant in the city, and several surrounding cities, as many couples have even proposed here. Of the 47 men who have proposed at this restaurant, each one received a "Yes" as a reply. "Let's go in" Curtis smiled, leading her inside.

"Oh" she seemed shocked, someone actually asked what she preferred to be called. Her boyfriend had never asked her that and always called her Pixie. "I really don't mind what you call me, if you want to say Pixie it's fine, Victoria as well. Up to you" smiling at the gesture, the girl seemed impressed with him. He would have seen the glow in her eyes.

Looking at the restaurant, it was a very nice one and a place Pixie hadn't visited before. Maybe she would when her boyfriend would propose she thought. It had that feel about it. Peering through the window as she walked towards the building every table had candle lights and a rose.

Her dark blue dress which she wore at the show was hanging tightly against her mid thigh and the singer couldn't help but think she was a little under dressed for the room. "Do you think I am OK? Honestly? I feel a bit...well...trashy in this where as everyone else is really dressed up" feeling self conscious a man came up to the couple, asking them if they would like a table for two.

Curtis was pleased with himself when he noticed Pixie's reaction to his question, allowing him to call her by either her real name or nickname. "I like Pixie. It's a name you chose for yourself, so I know you like it. For all I know, you hate the name Victoria." Curtis gave a small shrug and smile. "Also, if I called you Victoria, I'd likely slip and call you Pixie anyway, so better safe than sorry" He laughed.

As they approached the building, he was asked if she looked alright. "You could wear tracksuit pants and slippers and you'd still look amazing. Everyone is dressed up because they want to reach the beauty standards that you already have naturally" He spoke in a whisper, as if this was a big secret that no one told her. Grinning and shyly winking at her, he turned to the man that approached. "Yes, we have a reserved table. Under C. Smith" He couldn't use just the name Smith, as it was a name that was very common.

The man lead them to their table and the young man pulled the chair out for Pixie. Despite his ill intentions towards her, he wanted tonight to feel like an actual date. Perhaps he would get lucky with her naturally, and the blackmail he intended to get would be purely as security for keeping her with him. Once Pixie was seated, Curtis returned to the other side of the table and sat down. "A bottle of your nicest wine please" The man requested, having no clue on any proper wine names. "So, what will you be having? I'll be paying." Curtis offered, though it sounded more like a statement.

Back
Top Bottom