Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for female partners for primarily smut-based RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnesium

A Shiny Rock
Hi there! I'm here looking for female RP partners, as stated. I enjoy primarily smut based RPs. Not to say I'm looking for 100% smut, but I'd like it to be a big part of the RP.

I've been RPing for many years.. Not sure how long. Started with interest in writing dirty stories on various websites and spread to roleplaying. I'm currently a student, working part-time, and my main computer is located in the living room (I have a roommate, so my browsing time has to be discreet or when they're out). I do have a laptop and use my phone a little bit but my free time is very inconsistent. That being said, I like to keep my RPs to the PMs. I'm not going to download an IM program because I might just be on BMR to reply to what I have and then log off for a bit. My current lifestyle doesn't allow for IMing. But I'll do my damndest to keep up with our RP, don't be afraid to send me a little nudge if I didn't reply to an RP.

Feel free to message me about preferences, kinks, whatnot. I'm pretty flexible.
Here's a brief list of things that I'm into (But are not required):
Fantasy settings, large chests, magical powers, mind control/hypnotism, tentacles, ahegao

Here's a brief list of stuff that I won't do:
Incest, furries, scat and similar stuff, loli

Any more questions, like I said, just ask me! On this thread or in messages. I have a handful of things made already, if you'd like to hear those or we can toss ideas back and forth until we make something!

Should be around most of the day today, looking forward to getting some RPs going

Hi there! I'm new to this site but a few topics caught my interest. Happened upon your thread and was willing to discuss details with you if you're interested. I generally only write over IM. Would that work for you?

Nesfy said:
Hi there! I'm new to this site but a few topics caught my interest. Happened upon your thread and was willing to discuss details with you if you're interested. I generally only write over IM. Would that work for you?
Sorry! I keep my RPs to the PMs here. I don't believe my schedule is open enough to use IM well, so that's why I use PMs so I can answer them when I can.

Happy birthday to me! Gonna be home most of the day, let's get some RPs going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom