Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Sex Approach

Oral Sex
I do not understand why this is even another sex approach. Wouldn't the man be afraid of having his thing bitten (intentional or unintentional), and the woman be afraid of the possibility of being urinated in the mouth? And wouldn't the placing of the thing inside the mouth be a no-no in the first place?

If anyone can clarify or defend this, it'll be appreciated.

Wh... You don't understand why people like oral sex? Because it's better than regular sex in several circumstances. Most obviously, mouths can't get pregnant. Also, saliva is a pretty great lubricant, making it a great part of foreplay. The tongue is strong and also dexterous, allowing for precise stimulation.

The one giving should curl their lips over their teeth, unless their partner enjoys teeth and they know how much to use. Men can't urinate through an erection. There's a whole organ for it, called a prostate.

Just now realizing that despite specifying oral sex, you're only discussing blowjobs - Of which it would seem you've never been on either side of. Hrm. Let's just leave it with saying, you're clearly very sexually inexperienced, and if everyone seems to like something and you can't imagine why, inexperience is the most likely explanation.

For me, the actual action of sucking a dick isn't arousing. It's sucking my boyfriends dick that is, because he really likes it and I like his moaning and twitching. I like making him feel good.

I've accidently grazed him with my teeth before, he hates it, but he knows it was an accident and 99 percent of the time it doesn't happen. No...I'm not scared he's going to go to the bathroom in my mouth. It's difficult to piss with a boner anyway, at least that's what I've heard(Trygon confirmed).

Sex is kind of disgusting, oral more so...but when you experience it you'd be amazed how much you stop caring about stuff like that. When you're comfortable with your partner(one that has good hygiene) that gross factor eventually disappears.

@Beautiful Disgrace: :) Thanks! You also included another issue, which is about sanitation. I see. So it really depends on the hygiene of the partner.

:p I will personally still remain to be baffled and repulsed at these inexplicable sex approaches. However, I appreciated it that all your replies clear things up a bit as well as give new insights that made me understand more about it. ^_^ Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom