Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Ryanmo97 and Niah)

The small motel that Ryan and Elizabeth had found didn't offer food. However the redhead thought that it would probably be best to stay away from posh hotels that did. They were always full of cameras and official type people. So after placing their bags inside, they went to go find some food. Luckily they came across a nice little restaurant that offered to pack whatever they wanted for them. So they ordered their desired meals, Elizabeth deciding on a chicken salad. Once their food was packed and ready to go, they began to head back to the motel with it in hand. As they walked, Elizabeth could see a small car hire service in the distance and it was just about to close. They would need a car to get to Mexico tomorrow! "I'm just going to quickly talk to the people in that building." She told Ryan, nodding towards the car hire business. It would probably not be a good idea for Ryan to come with her, just in case anyone recognized him. "Take the food back to the room and I'll meet you there, ok?" She asked with a smile, before heading on over to the business.

Ryan ordered a turkey sub for himself. They saw the car rental place as they got close to the motel. He agreed to take the food and head back to the motel. As he walked he saw police cars coming down the road. He didn't know what to do so he ran and hid.

Elizabeth spent about fifteen minutes talking to the car hire people. They had given her all of the details and information that she would need to provide in order to hire out a car. Some things needed faxing to her before she'd be allowed to borrow any vehicle. She thanked them for their time and began to head back to the motel. As she did, she noticed flashing lights and a crowd up ahead. Elizabeth walked over, "what's going on?" She asked one of the people in the crowd. "Some criminal on the run got shot" they replied. Her eyes widened and she began pushing her way to the front. When she got there; the body had already been covered. "No..." She gasped. "Whose under there?!" Elizabeth asked one of the police. "I'm sorry ma'am, we're not allowed to discuss the case." He told her. Elizabeth shook her head, beginning to get upset. "No please... please..." She begged. "Please step back from the tape ma'am." The police officer told her. Elizabeth began to back away, her eyes not leaving the body bag. Maybe it wasn't Ryan? Maybe he was safe and sound back at the motel? Running as fast as she could, she made it back to the room and crashed on inside. "Ryan! Ryan!" She began calling. Elizabeth searched all over, but he wasn't here. A pain twisted in her stomach as she started to believe that he was dead. She sat down on the end of the bed and began to cry into her hands.

Ryan heard the gunshots and stayed hid for awhile. He quietly snuck past the crowd to make his way back to the motel. When He got back to the room he saw Elizabeth crying, "Elizabeth? What's wrong?"

Elizabeth heard the door go and then Ryan's voice. She looked up to see that he was indeed stood right there, he was ok! "Ryan!" She jumped to her feet and ran over to him. Flinging her arms around him, she hugged Ryan tight. "The police... they shot someone... I thought you were dead!" She was so glad that he was alright and refused to let go as she continued to hug him.

Ryan hugged her back, "Yeah... I hid when I saw the police cars coming. Luckily they weren't for me..." Ryan broke the hug... I don't know about you but I'm starving... Let's eat..." Ryan walked over to the table in the room and started to unpack the bag.

Elizabeth gave a nod and wiped away the tears from her cheeks. She sniffled a little as Ryan went over to the table. "Yeah sure" she replied and reached into the bag for her chicken salad. She then sat down at the table and began to eat. Thinking that Ryan was dead had affected her appetite though and she wasn't feeling as hungry anymore.

Ryan looked at Elizabeth and he could tell that she was still upset. "I'm sorry I worried you... But I couldn't take the chance of getting caught and I didn't have a cell phone... I hope your not to mad at me..."

Elizabeth picked at her food in an unenthusiastic manner, her mood was obvious and soon Ryan decided to address it. She looked up and shook her head. "I'm not mad at you... I was worried about you." Even though it had only been for about five to ten minutes, she had really believed that he was dead and that feeling had been terrible. "I'm..." She looked up into his light hazel eyes. "I'm just really glad that you're ok... If you really had been dead... I... I..." Elizabeth wasn't sure how to explain. She continued to look at Ryan before she found herself leaning in and placing a kiss upon his lips.

Ryan was a little surprised when Elizabeth kissed him. It felt really good so he didn't stop. They kissed for several moments then when he broke the kiss, "Wow..." Was all he could say.

Ryan didn't stop her, which was good. So the female had placed a hand upon his cheek, as her soft lips continued to press against his own. She found herself really enjoying it, until eventually Ryan broke the kiss. She smiled and blushed slightly when he expressed himself by saying wow. Without saying anything else, Elizabeth turned back to her food and finished off the meal.

Ryan finished eating and said, "I'm beat... What do you say we go to bed?" He was more attracted to her more than ever. He was thinking about asking her to make love again but she would probably turn him down again.

Elizabeth gave a nod, before once again clearing up the mess left over from their food. It wasn't that she liked cleaning, in fact growing up with a maid meant that normally she never lifted a finger. However she was extremely picky when it came to cleanliness and so with no maid available, she really had no choice. Elizabeth then went into the bathroom and changed into a small, silk nightie, before climbing into bed.

While Elizabeth was in the bathroom changing Ryan took his clothes off except for his blue boxer shorts. Then he climbed into bed. When he saw Elizabeth come out of the bathroom his cock got hard. When she climbed into bed he looked at her and said, "I know you said last night that you wouldn't have sex with me but... I have to ask again... Will you make love to me tonight, Elizabeth?"

Once Elizabeth was in bed, she noticed that Ryan was all but naked underneath the sheets. The only thing that protected his modesty were a pair of boxers. To be honest the sight of him like that... it turned her on. She looked up at him as he asked the same question from the night before. It was funny how much difference a day made to someone's feelings and decisions. Elizabeth decided not answer with words but with actions. Her hand stroked up his cheek and into his hair, she gripped gently before pulling him towards her and kissing him passionately.

Ryan started kissing her back. He reached up and ran his fingers through her long red hair. As he kissed her he reached to the hem of her nightie and started to pull it over her head.

Elizabeth's tongue slipped into Ryan's mouth and began to dance around his own. Soft moans escaped from her lips as she felt his fingers running through her hair. She broke the kiss only for a moment, so that she could lift her arms into the air and allow him to remove her nightie. Elizabeth's top half was completely naked underneath, revealing her perky breasts. However on her bottom half, there was still a pair of matching silk panties.

Ryan continued to kiss her once her nightie was off. Then he moved his hands up to her breasts and started to play with her breasts and nipples. He then kissed down her body to her breasts and he started to suck on them.

Elizabeth's breathing became heavier, as Ryan began to fondle her chest. His kisses were warm and wet upon her skin, venturing down before he ended up clasping onto one of her breasts. Elizabeth let out a moan, she could feel herself becoming more and more aroused. Her nipples became hard as she felt his mouth working it's away around them.

Ryan continued to suck on her breasts and play with them with his hands. Then his right hand moved down her body to her panties. His hand slipped under the waistband and his fingers moved inside her pussy and he started to play with her.

Back
Top Bottom