Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Ryanmo97 and Niah)

Elizabeth began to panic a little as she wasn't exactly sure what to do. She looked to the window and back to Ryan, before finally her brain began to work. "Me..." She whispered hastily. "I could try to distract them?" She suggested. Two policemen emerged from the car and began heading towards the door. With no back exit, Elizabeth had to act now in order to stop Ryan from being seen. Taking a chance, she simply ran outside and straight into the cops. "He went that way!" She cried, trying her best to look scared and even muster up some crocodile tears. "The guy who kidnapped me! Ryan!"

The officers at first were confused, however soon their eyes began to go wide. "Ryan? Ryan Morris, the bank robber?!" One of them asked. Elizabeth nodded, her eyes going red and her nose becoming stuffy. "He ran around the back!" She added. Soon the cops were running around to the back of the gas station, guns in hand. Elizabeth turned back to the window and waved to signal to Ryan that the cost was clear.

Ryan couldn't believe she was doing this for him. He ran to the police car and the keys were still in it. He jumped in the car and took off. He knew he couldn't stay in the car so he only went as far as the next town. He dumped the car and went into hiding. He saw some clothes hanging up in the back yard of a house. They looked to be about his size. They were a light blue polo shirt and jeans. He headed into town and milled about.

It was getting dark so Ryan started to search around for cars. As he was searching he heard a woman's scream. He went in the sound of the scream and saw a red haired woman and a man fighting. He ran up and tacked the man to the ground. Ryan scuffled with the man and the man gave Ryan a cut on his shoulder with a knife. "Ahh!" said Ryan then the man ran off. He looked up at the redhead and saw the one face he never expected, "Elizabeth?!"

"You're welcome!" Elizabeth said in an annoyed huff as Ryan drove off without a word. He sped away, leaving a cloud of dust behind him and the policemen came running back around. "Damn it!" One of them cursed. "You ok ma'am?" The other asked. Elizabeth gave a nod and watched as the car disappeared into the horizon. The police called another unit for help and it wasn't long before Elizabeth was in the back of a different cop car and being driven to the nearest station.

They questioned her and got a statement, asking if she wanted to press charges. The police were pretty surprised when she said no. "I just want to forget about it. Plus my father is Nathaniel Giles... too much bad publicity." She told them. This seemed to make sense to a few of them. Her father was well known and very wealthy, with a reputation to uphold. Better to just let this whole incident disappear, than have to go through a public and costly court case.

By the time Elizabeth was allowed to go, it was beginning to get dark. Using her credit card, which luckily had been in her shirt pocket when Ryan had grabbed her, she checked into a hotel room and made a phone call. She asked her father's secretary to inform her dad that she was safe and would be coming back tomorrow. Elizabeth was just not in the mood to travel during the night in order to get home. So she'd rest up here and head back in the morning.

The woman then looked at her clothes and decided that she needed a change. The redhead exited the hotel and ventured into a nearby clothing store. She changed into a pair of skinny jeans, flat ankle boots, tight vest and bought herself a coat as well. She also bought a few more clothes to change into tomorrow and some pajamas. Keeping her chosen clothes for today on her body, she simply snapped all of the tags off and handed them over to the cashier in order to pay for them. She'd also un-plaited her hair and was now allowing her fiery locks to flow free. With a brand new outfit and everything, it was no wonder that Ryan hadn't recognized her.

It had all happened so fast. She was walking down the street and back towards the hotel, when out of the blue a man had grabbed her. Elizabeth screamed as her and the mugger began to struggle. This couldn't be happening to her! First kidnapped and now mugged?! "Help!" She yelled and luckily someone did. Another male came running over and tackled the mugger to the ground. Everything was a blur, but then something silver glinted off of the street lights... a knife!

"No!" The mugger swiped at the man before scrambling to his feet and running off. Elizabeth heard her savior yell in pain and so she instantly ran to help. "Oh my God, are you ok?!" She asked, as he turned over and looked up at her. At that moment they were both in for a shock, the man uttered her name in surprise and Elizabeth did the same. "Ryan?! What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Saving you apparently..." said Ryan as he grabbed his shoulder. HE looked at his hand and saw the blood, "Shit!" he said, "Now what am I going to do? I can't go to the hospital." He groaned in pain. He didn't think the wound was too deep, "Why are you even here? Why aren't you home?"

"Oh God..." Elizabeth uttered, as she saw the blood upon Ryan's hand. She bent down in order to help him back onto his feet, her hand pushed against his shoulder in order to keep pressure on the wound. "The police brought me back here for questioning. By the time that they were done, it was already getting dark. So I thought it would be easier to just sleep here and go home in the morning." Her eyes squinted at his arm, however it was becoming harder to see in this increasing darkness. "Come on, the hotel isn't that far." Elizabeth began leading him back to where she was staying. She couldn't leave him out here and he was right about the hospital. The moment that a nurse or doctor got a look at his face, they'd be phoning the police instantly.

Ryan groaned as Elizabeth helped him up, "Uh... Thank you..." He said as they walked to the hotel. They were able to sneak past the desk clerk and go up to her room. He took off his shirt as he sat down on her bed, "How bad is it?" he asked.

Elizabeth turned the lights on in her room and began to get a better look at Ryan's shoulder. "Not too bad, the bleeding is starting to slow down already." She told him, "wait right here." Elizabeth added, before quickly leaving her room and heading back downstairs. The clerk had now returned and welcomed her with a pleasant smile. "Hello, I don't suppose you have a first aid kit do you? I just stubbed my toe on the side of the bath and now it's bleeding all over my sock." Luckily her foot was hidden inside her boot, so the clerk had no way of knowing that she was lying. "Of course, do you need any help?" He asked, handing over a kit that was kept at the desk for emergencies. "No, no, I'll be fine thank you." Elizabeth replied with a smile. She then began to hobble away so that the clerk would think her foot hurt.

She reentered her room, took off her coat, wet some cotton buds and then knelt down in front of Ryan. "This might sting a little" she told him, before beginning to clean his wound. She began dabbing as lightly as she could on the cut. For a second her eyes had glanced momentarily at Ryan's shirtless body. He was athletic, not the huge rippling six pack type, but at least toned and with strong arms. She hadn't really noticed before, you know, on account of him kidnapping her, but he was actually quite attractive. Focusing back on his cut, she finished cleaning it and then unpacked some sterile stick-on bandages from the kit. "There..." She said, covering up the wound. "That should help, at least it won't become infected now. Thank you..." She added. Elizabeth owed him that much, it could have easily been her on the receiving end of that knife.

Ryan winced a little as she started to clean his wound. Ryan watched at Elizabeth fixed him up, she was so beautiful. It had been a long time since he was with a woman. Then, she put bandages on it. "Your welcome," He said. He sighed, "I'm thinking that maybe this is all a sign... Maybe I should just turn myself in the morning... I'll say here tonight and then after you leave in the morning I'll go to the police station and turn myself in... Maybe If I'm lucky I won't get any extra time for everything I've done."

Elizabeth began packing away the kit and almost dropped it when Ryan said that he was going hand himself in. "What?!" She tried not to yell too loudly. He had just been stabbed after all and of course she didn't want anyone knocking on the door concerned. "You can't be serious! After all that's happened?! Kidnapping me, dragging me out here! If the police had realized that I was lying, they could have arrested me for perverting the course of justice! Then I get mugged and you get stabbed! All that was for nothing, you're just going to give up?!"

"How on earth am I going to get into Mexico?" Ryan asked, "I'm sure my face is plastered all over the border crossing. Unless you know a fantastic make up artist that can get down here tonight. I might as well turn myself in because that's what I'll be doing when I get to the border."

"Don't go through the official crossing?" Elizabeth suggested. Sure the country had their own designated crossing, however the fences didn't stretch across the entirety of the Mexican border. Ryan could always try entering the country on foot, searching out the gaps? It was a risky move but he had to try something!

"Unfortunately because of the border fence... I would have to go to Texas to cross. And that makes it more likely for me to get picked up. " He sighed and laid back on the bed, "I Don't know what I was thinking... I wish someone other that my attorney would believe me that I didn't rob that bank... No actually I wish the guy who robbed the bank would get caught then We can prove that I didn't do it!"

Elizabeth listened as Ryan claimed that heading into Texas would pretty much be like stepping into the lion's den, making it more certain that he'd be caught. She had no idea, smuggling people illegally over borders wasn't exactly a hobby of hers. She watched as he laid upon the bed and Elizabeth sat down beside him. Her back was to the male as she looked out at the room, trying her best not to feel defeated. Her beautiful home in L.A. was waiting for her, all she had to do was leave in the morning and go! So why did she find herself contemplating the complete opposite?

It was crazy! She was out! She could walk away now and never see Ryan's face again... but... Elizabeth turned slightly and glanced to the male. He had just saved her life, was she really going to abandon him? Leave him to his fate and get on with her life? Could she live with herself if she saw him on the news in a few weeks? Either shot dead trying to evade capture or being sent to prison for a huge portion of his life? Lizzie took in a breath, hardly believing that she was about to say this. "I'll... help you cross. I don't know how, maybe I can drive and you can hide in the trunk at the crossing?"

Ryan looked at Elizabeth... He had a feeling that they would probably be checking trunks. But... maybe they get lucky and they could make it pass. "Elizabeth... If you really want to do this... You can but... You have to know there might be a chance they are checking trunks. If I get caught I promise I will tell the cops that I forced you to do this... that way you won't get into trouble."

Elizabeth gave a nod, she understood that it was a risk, but what else could they do? "Ok..." she replied softly, as he said that he'd take the blame if the worst came to worst. Finally the woman stood up, they had a plan. It was poorly put together and probably wouldn't work, but at least it was a start. Well they couldn't do anything until morning, so she might as well relax for the night. "You hungry? I could get some food sent up?" She suggested.

"I would love a pizza and a Pepsi," said Ryan, when Elizabeth asked if he was hungry, "all the meat and extra cheese."

Elizabeth gave a nod, before picking up the phone and ordering them in some pizza. She asked for the largest meat feast that they had, as she intended on eating some herself. She also ordered them both some soda. "Should be about twenty minutes..." She told Ryan, before digging through her shopping bags. It had been a long day and she just wanted to get changed in order to relax. Grabbing hold of her pajama set, she left Ryan alone whilst she entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Elizabeth splashed some water upon her face and neck, giving herself a quick wash to feel refreshed. She then slipped into the silk shorts with lace trim and matching vest. Running her fingers through her fiery hair, she then left the bathroom and walked back towards her bag.

She placed her day clothes neatly inside, before looking back at Ryan's t-shirt, which was now ruined. "I'll buy you some new clothes tomorrow before we leave." She told him, as she picked up the blood stained piece of clothing. It was more of a necessity than an act of kindness. They needed to get to Mexico without being noticed. If he didn't get new clothes Ryan would either be walking round half naked or in a t-shirt with blood stains and knife marks. Either way it would just cause them unwanted attention. For now she simply threw his old t-shirt in the bin and then there was a knock on the door. "Go to the bathroom" she whispered to Ryan. The last thing they needed was for the hotel staff to catch a glimpse of him and call the police.

Ryan smiled when he saw Elizabeth walk out of the bathroom. It had been so long since he had been with a woman. He could feel his erection grow. Then there was a knock on the door. Without even really telling him, Ryan was already halfway to the bathroom. Lucky the bathroom was at the back of the room so he could hide in the dark and the person bringing the food would never see him.

Elizabeth watched as Ryan jumped up and ran to the bathroom. There was a momentary pause as she found herself checking out his backside. However another knock prompted her to snap back into reality, she opened the door and accepted the food. "All this just for you?" The man asked in an amused fashion. The redhead gave a nervous laugh, "I'm really hungry." She replied. The man looked her up and down, clearly suspicious as her body didn't look like the type that was used to gorging on extra, extra large pizzas. "High metabolism" she added with a smile. "Ok..." he said as he passed all of the food over to her. "You have a good night" he added, giving her a wink. Elizabeth said thank you, but once the door was closed she rolled her eyes a little. "He's gone" she called over to Ryan so that he could come back. Lizzie placed the pizza down on the bed and put the cans of pepsi and 7-up on the bedside table. She then sat down on the bed herself, crossing her legs and opening up the pizza box. Without hesitation she scooped up a slice and took a bite. "Oh god... that's so good." It had been a while since she had eaten anything greasy. Elizabeth was indeed someone who watched her figure and as a wealthy woman, was used to the best food from the finest restaurants, all organic and healthy of course. However after the day that she had, had, nothing could beat some tasty junk food.

Ryan smiled and grabbed a slice of pizza. He took a bite, "mmm... that is good..." Ryan couldn't help but look at Elizabeth as they ate. She was so beautiful. He could feel his erection grow again. He had to ask her, "Elizabeth... You've been so nice to me, even though I dragged you into this kicking and screaming. Who knows what will happen tomorrow. But there will be a good chance that I'm going back to jail... If I do it will be a long time before I'm ever with a woman again..." He took a deep breath... "Would you consider having sex with me tonight?"

Elizabeth could feel Ryan's eyes on her, it was as if his stare was burning into her skin. She glanced back every now and again, heat rushing to her cheeks as they awkwardly ate together. When he began to speak, she gave a small shrug to his first comments. "Yeah you were a pretty huge moron... but you did let me go in the end and saved my life. So I guess that earned you some brownie points." She replied with a smile. However Ryan wasn't done, he continued on and began speaking about how he was probably going to be caught tomorrow. "Ryan..." Elizabeth was about to suggest that he think positively, when he blurted out a question that she wasn't expecting. The woman almost choked on her pizza and looked up at him. "You're not serious?" She asked, however from his expression she could tell that he was. She found him attractive and it had been a while since she had, had sex. However something about it just didn't feel right... "I... I can't Ryan."

Ryan nodded his head, "I understand... I really do... and I've all ready forced you to do enough stuff... I really wasn't expecting you to say yes anyway. But I just had to ask." Ryan finished eating. He saw there was only one bed in the room. There was also a sofa, "So... I guess I'll take the sofa and you can have the bed."

Elizabeth tried not to feel too guilty. After all she owed him nothing, least of all sex. She had been more than accommodating to him, regardless of how disastrously they had met. Still she couldn't help but shift awkwardly as he took her rejection very well and in an understandable manner. "It's not that I don't... you know... think you're attractive... I do... I just... can't." She tried to explain, but failed completely. It was rare that Elizabeth was lost for words and yet here she was, stumbling over what to say. They finished off the pizza and Elizabeth swallowed her last drop of 7-up. Then the subject of sleeping arrangements was brought up and Ryan offered to take the sofa. "Are you sure that's a good idea with your shoulder?" She asked. She didn't want his cut to get any worse from him sleeping on it badly.

"You don't have to explain yourself Elizabeth," said Ryan, "Trust me I understand." When she questioned him about sleeping on the sofa he said, "Well, unless you are OK with sharing the bed.... My mom would come out of the grave and get me if I made you sleep on the sofa."

Elizabeth gave a small nod as Ryan insisted that she didn't need to explain anything to him. His response about sleeping on the sofa made her look at him softly, there was a new expression on her face... empathy. He had mentioned how his mother would 'come out of the grave' if he made her sleep on the sofa. She couldn't believe it, but it seemed that Elizabeth and Ryan had something in common, her mother had also passed. It had happened when she was a lot younger and so she had practically been raised by a nanny from about nine years old. Still it was strange, knowing that Ryan may have gone through a similar experience to her. With the whole mentioning of sex, perhaps sharing a bed wasn't a good idea. However she wasn't sure what the other alternative was. She was pretty certain that sleeping on the sofa would worsen his cut and he seemed determined not to let her sleep on it either. "Well... it's big enough for the both of us." Elizabeth replied, referring to the bed. "So you take one side and I'll take the other."

Back
Top Bottom