Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone Up For a Superhero RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caira

Meteorite
Hey there! As you may have guessed from the title I'm searching for a partner for a superhero themed roleplay. If I catch your interest then I'd love to talk about getting something going! I'm open to Marvel, DC, or an entirely original world. Though, if we do something based on existing fandoms, I'm a DC girl so I know a lot more about that universe than I do Marvel. I of course know the Marvel characters and the basics of their backstories, but DC is where most of my knowledge in comics is. Below I'm going to leave an idea I've been cooking up based on DC, particularly the Injustice timeline. Or at least, a variant of it. I'm changing it up quite a bit. So if you're interested but you don't know much about that particular timeline fear not! You don't need much existing knowledge. Just the basics will do perfectly.

Again, however, I'm very open to brainstorming up an idea together! If you're interested in a superhero story, but maybe not the idea I put here then I'd be more than happy to discuss any pairings or ideas you might have!

Alright, enough rambling from me. I'll get onto the actual idea now. I hope I catch your eye and you decide to send me a PM! But if not, well, thanks for reading this far anyway :)

XxXxXxXx

So, the idea then. The basic premise is that this is Post-Injustice. Superman is behind bars along with his followers. Bruce Wayne has started working towards rebuilding the world, and a new Justice League has formed. Along with this new world has come new allies. One of the most notable alignment shifts is Harley Quinn. With The Joker dead she'd made quite the turnaround. She was the good guy now. Of course, people still feared her. But with the endorsement of Bruce Wayne, she's slowly beginning to gain the trust of the people. She was an integral part of the fight against superman after all, and people could at least respect her for that much. Of course, she still has a ways to go. You can't just wipe away years of abuse and manipulation after all, but she's making progress. She lives at Wayne Manor nowadays, helping Batman in his ever continuing fight to protect the world.

Then he comes home. Jason Todd. The man she'd helped The Joker kill. The man she'd tortured for months. The man who still haunted her dreams. He was back after all this time, resurrected by the Lazarus Pit. As one could imagine, that wasn't exactly a happy reunion. Bruce of course welcomed him home with open arms, but the open hostility was plainly obvious between Harley and Jason. Harley just stayed out of his way most of the time, trying to avoid him and her guilt. Eventually though, the two have to interact. Whether it's out on a mission or just close proximity in the manor. They learn to tolerate each other.

Basically, I'm imagining this to be a romance between an unlikely couple sort of thing. I think it could be a really interesting dynamic for two people who at one point were such bitter enemies wind up falling for each other. I'd love to talk more about it with anyone who happens to be interested! Just send me a PM and we can discuss details :) I hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom