Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Non sexual Street Fighter Romance roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop

Dust
My parents picked my name while they were trapped in a thunderstorm. My mother was pregnant and my parents couldn't stop fighting, thats when my dad told her that there would always be rain before sunshine. My mother loved it ever since. I want that kind of love story.

I'm in love with my best friend and he couldn't be more oblivious to it. He's cocky, self righteous, rude...he's an asshole..but I'm hooked on him. We've been best friends since we've been in diapers and I know I will always be his soft spot. I'm about the only person he can stand to be around...unless I make him angry...then he doesn't even want to look at me and it breaks my heart. I seem to have a way with making him angry enough to scream at me, whether its being forgetful or putting myself in harmful situations.

Usually I follow him when he goes out in the middle of the night to protect our neighborhood. He fights the gangs that come into our territory and sometimes its just for good old fashion fun. He always wins, I never thought I would ever see the day where he lost and it was all because of me.

I'm looking for someone to play the best friend.

Interested?

Rain likes chocolate, ccuddles, kisses, adventure, danger

She has a bad case of asthma.

Any other questions, please fill free to ask. I'm friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom