Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Dark Desires {SilverScar & whtbitch4u2own}

SilverScar

Planetoid
He stood in front of the house, taking a moment to just admire the view of it from the driveway. For five million, he hadn't been sure what to expect, he'd never bought a house before but standing here, just taking in the view, Samuel Anderson had to admit, it was money well spent. The driveway was all interlocking stone and brick, sanded down and smoothed out, a rainbow of different colors leading up to the clean, white painted house. A garden had already been planted out front, a pleasing array of shrubs and flowers, beneath the large bay window that looked out onto the street. On the second storey above, a small balcony opened up from the master bedroom.

Around the edge of the house, a stone path led to the backyard, where a wooden patio had been built, along with a Jacuzzi. The backyard had been a little smaller than Samuel would have preferred for the money he'd paid, but the real estate agent had assured him that what he was truly paying for was the community. As to that, Samuel didn't really care about the community. So what if it was a community of the rich and well off? All green lawns and expensive cars, chauffeurs and kids heading off to private school? Anything would be better than where he'd been staying before...the dark void of Hell would certainly not be missed.

Because Samuel was a demon.

Originally an angel, he'd fallen when he'd joined with Lucifer in the war against God and the Heavenly Host. He'd never been a good angel anyways, he'd known that since he was created. Samuel had always dreamed of power, wealth and all the joys it brought, and joining with Lucifer seemed to be an easy road to that power he craved. Instead they lost and he'd been told that he was to be imprisoned for all eternity. Apparently someone had gotten that wrong. He'd found himself on Earth, naked on a beach. It had taken some time to get where he was now, appearing like a 'normal' citizen and sometimes it was difficult to remember that he was actually free. A deep breath of fresh, cool, Earthly air to fill his human lungs told him that he was, in fact, free. How or why weren't the important bits, what was important...was staking a claim. Earning wealth. Lust. Influence. It all began here...

Turning away from his house, Samuel regarded the place directly next door, just as fancy and rich as his own. If he was going to be the new guy on the block, it was probably best to make introductions to all his curious neighbors. For the past couple weeks, he'd called around to all the different furniture stores, getting stuff delivered and setup for his arrival. Surely the people around here were a little bit curious. So he made his way over. His interactions with humans thus far had been pleasant. Easily charmed and manipulated, they were so eager to please when money was presented to them or if they had a feeling someone handsome would give them a chance.

And Samuel was handsome. He looked like a tall man, just over 6'4, with broad, strong looking shoulders and short dark hair, with slightly tanned skin. His eyes were a brilliant shade of emerald green and a wide, charming smile on his lips. He moved with an easy grace and confidence, a well tailored suit draped over his shoulders, the dark material worn tight against his clearly athletic form. He looked more like a CEO coming out of an office meeting than a demon recently escaped from Hell. Making his way up the steps, he tapped on the doorbell and waited to see if anyone was home.

Trevor Miller, 31 year old, was an average guy living a life of an average man with a very nice paying job and much appreciating wife, Ludi. He knows he’s lucky to have her as his wife and was glad that he met her when he met her. He still couldn’t figure out how he was able to woo her with his charms. He was a few years ahead of her so as soon as he was done with college he started working at some firm and waited until she was done with college. He knew better to hold on to her than screw around with other girls so soon after, he proposed her and they got married when she was 24 and him, 27. He didn’t want her to work so he took on the responsibility and made her quit her job two years after their marriage. She was happy about it and gladly did it.

It wasn’t easy at first for Ludi to move to suburbs. The first time she heard a proposal from her husband, Trevor, she was strictly against it. Being born and brought up in the city and now a sudden shift to suburbs seemed something she can’t get used to. A super-fast life in the city versus a relaxing life in suburbs were two different things according to her. It was bad enough that she was a housewife; in the city, her time passed by pretty quickly doing the chores and going out and about. Though, in the suburbs, her list of chores fell short. She found more time on her hand even after finishing her daily activities.

He said it was for a better future and being the lovely wife, she agreed moving to the suburbs. It was indeed a better future, better home and in the long run when they’d have kids, it was just perfect. His salary was enough for them to be able to live in this rich neighborhood. He really had her with his argument that when they will have kids, the suburbs will be a perfect place for them to grow up in. That convinced her for good; not that they were planning anytime soon.

Ludi and Trevor met in early years of their college together. Despite him being ahead of her by few years they hit it off. She never dated any other guys after that. It was nothing but fun in college and first few years of their marriage. And now, they both were living a same routine life. She really was happy that he convinced her to move to the suburbs because she always complained that he doesn’t spend enough time with her while they used to live in city. It was little better now that this was a more of a laid back lifestyle but still he was pretty much busy with his work. She was a typical housewife and she tried to keep herself busy almost all day long. She is used to staying up late for her husband and even when he is home early, he falls asleep right after dinner and she ends up staying up after him because sleep doesn’t come easily to her, having done nothing that would exhaust her to sleep.

Like any other struggling couples out there, they enjoy their life and go on vacations probably once a year. She tries her best to be an ideal wife and for the most part, she succeeds in keeping him happy. Their bedroom life has been pretty much the same from college years to now. The neighborhood is the best as everyone minds their own business and have friendly demeanor towards each other. Lately, there’s been some construction and renovation going around in the house next to them. They’ve seen few people move in and out of that house during their 6 years of living in the suburbs. She keeps to her business and not pay much attention but she did see they were doing some serious upgrade by putting a swimming pool in the backyard.

She started her day early today and did her usual morning routine; jogging around the neighborhood and then coming back home to shower and tend to some chores. Needing some groceries, she had gone out and just had returned back as it was merely afternoon. It was pretty hot outside so she had a summery outfit that came to her mid thighs and pretty much snugged loosely around her body. When she heard her doorbell, she was in kitchen, putting her groceries away and was just finishing. She wiped her hands on a towel as she walked with it to get the door. She pushed the tiny curtain to peek out of the small window next to the door, to see who it was and found a well-dressed man who seemed as if he was here to sell something to her. She unlocked her door and opened it, seeming hesitant and giving him an unpleasant gaze, showing she wasn’t interested in what he was selling, “May I help you?” She said flicking her hair over her shoulders. Now, she stood tall at 5ft 7 inches but he seemed to just tower over her as she had to tilt her head back to look up at him.

Waiting patiently outside of his neighbor's house, Samuel didn't give much thought to how brazen he was being. There were social norms and rules to be followed among the humans that simply weren't regarded with demons. Rules. That was a concept that Samuel would need to wrap his head around if he was going to fit in. So far his charms had been enough to fend off most of the inquiring questions, a kiss on the hand or sly wink, but interacting with people directly...well, he did enjoy the thrill of a challenge. Especially when that challenge involved talking with beautiful women, like the one that was peeking at him through her curtains.

It seemed a first impression had already been made as the woman opened up the door, a sour expression on her face as she regarded Samuel. She was shorter than him, long blonde hair framing her lovely face, a seasonal summer outfit showing off her attractive form. All Samuel needed to do now was convince her that the annoyed expression she'd held was not necessary, giving his neighbor a friendly smile as he introduced himself, looking to make a notable first impression "You certainly can. My name is Samuel Anderson and I'm your new neighbor"

Raising a hand to her, Samuel continued "I was simply looking to introduce myself to everyone on the street. I'm new to the city and the neighborhood, so I figured I'd be the friendly one"

His voice was deep and smooth, a cultured tone that would be expected of someone dressed as richly as Samuel. He was trying not to be too flirty, having just met the woman, but it was difficult to be friendly when such beauty was presented so perfectly before him. His green eyes holding her gaze as he waited for her reaction.

600full-ludi-delfino%206_zpshscpv9ai.jpg

Ludi had no idea who this guy was and where he came from. Certainly, she would never guess where he originally came from either, not that a thought would cross her mind and something would make her wonder. She gave him an unpleasant look as she stood at her door, certainly not in a welcome manner. Cool summery breeze quickly wrapped around her frame to give her the chills as she stood there guarding the entrance into her house.

Her eyes widen hearing him introduce himself as her neighbor and quickly passed an apologetic gaze, “Oh? I am so sorry. I just thought one of those…never mind. Please come in.” She said in her chirpy tone of voice before stepping aside to let him enter her home, at last.

“Gee…Um I am Ludi…Ludi Miller. I am so sorry about that. It’s just that I never had seen you before.” She welcomed him further into her home, past the foyers and into the living room, “Please take a seat. Can I get you anything?” She asked him, stopping in her steps as she wasn’t sure if he really wanted to come in or he was in rush.

“I was going to. I mean I was thinking of coming down to welcome you but didn’t see you move it yet so I had no idea.” She shrugged her shoulders, “I was just talking to one of the other neighbors that I think someone bought the house next door but weren’t sure who. So, your family? Sorry to be nosy…are they also here?” She asked, not seeing anyone as her gaze continued to look him up and down to find him pretty handsome given his mid age look and fit even.

"Please, there is no need to apologize" Samuel interjected, raising a hand in protest at Ludi's apology "I take no offense. I'm not exactly dressed for a casual visit as you can see, but I will graciously accept your invitation"

Stepping into the home, Samuel's eyes gazed about the entrance and living room, following behind Ludi as he took note of the interior. Unlike himself, it seemed clear that Ludi didn't live alone. She could have worked from home, but there was something in the way she moved, a freedom to her that had Samuel doubting that she was on a computer all day or working from an office inside the home. Work was so often the priority, he doubted he'd have been invited inside if she was still on the clock. Offering his host a smile, Samuel stepped past her and into the living room, spying a photo of herself with a man similar to her in age. Married?

"No, thank you. I should unpack the rest of my belongings and get properly settled before I procrastinate further" The demon chuckled, offering Ludi a charming smile as he noticed her gaze looking him over "Single, actually. I moved in here because I was told the neighborhood was quiet lovely...but it appears my agent failed to mention just how lovely"

Flirting with a married woman. Yes, that was a good way to introduce yourself to the neighborhood. Being a demon however, such things were simply in Samuel's nature. Seduction, corruption, greed, it was the mantra he had been molded into from his fall from grace. Besides, if husband and wife were true to each other, then there was no harm in Samuel complimenting Ludi in any way. A relationship was a constant competition between husband, wife and those who would wish to come between them. It was the husband's responsibility to prove to his wife everyday that he was worthy of her attentions. If he couldn't keep her attention, then he certainly wasn't worthy of her affections.

"What about yourself? Do you have a family?"

There was something about him that was so captivating. She looked into his eyes as he told her she didn’t need to apologize. She did smile a little when he told her it was his suit to blame here. He was quite dressed and she couldn’t agree more.

She did think that he might be one of those CEOs or someone who had a really nice job, handling a multimillion business or something. She led the way, welcoming him into her home where he’d find a small picture of her and her husband from the wedding day, she dressed in white gown and looking all lively.

She passed off a concerned gaze when he told her that he should unpack, “I know it’s a very hectic process. A long one that too…I still remembered the day we moved here.” She casually said ‘we’ as if speaking for her and her husband. “Ahh…” she nodded when he mentioned the neighborhood being quite lovely and then blush a little hearing him flirt. She wondered to herself, confirming if he had just flirted with her.

“Well now you know!” She smiled softly as she didn’t make anything of his compliment, but very much welcomed it since her husband complimenting her were days far gone behind them. “Me? Well yes. My husband. He’s at work but you might catch him leaving early or coming later in the evening if you happen to see a guy with glasses entering this house.” She smiled softly, “Would you like something to drink?” She asked him as she stood on her feet, offering him a seat on a couch.

Ludi was making an excellent first impression of herself. Polite, lovely, a women who wasn't easily swooned by a simple compliment...Samuel was more than happy to spend a little more time getting to know his new neighbor. Setting down the wedding photo, the demon in disguise smiled as his host described the moving process. She was certainly right in the whole thing being less than ideal, especially with Samuel eager to get settled in as quickly as possible. Patience wasn't exactly his strong suit.

"You look like a lovely couple, I'm sure you're very happy together" Samuel commented, wondering just how often her husband bothered flirting with her anymore. Her comment on leaving early and returning home late meant lots of time alone, and lots of time for Samuel to become more...friendly "I'll be sure to introduce myself to him if I ever happen to be up early. I often have the pleasure of working right from home, so the need to get up early is luckily not required of me"

Taking the offered seat on the couch beside Ludi, Samuel eased himself back into the comfortable material, nodding at the offer for a drink "A refreshment would be lovely, thank you. Just water or juice if you have it"

His eyes gazed across his host once again, taking interest up and down her long legs. It had been too long since he'd been allowed to indulge in the admiring of beauty...and Ludi was beautiful. Her husband was a lucky man. Samuel, as it happened, was also lucky.

"So how do you keep yourself busy when your husband is away?" The demon asked innocently, smile matching his tone

Ludi moved flawlessly in her own house. She had a wave about her, how she carried herself, and her posture as she stood there, watching him watch her wedding photo. She noticed his frame meanwhile, seeing how come he was a single man, given his age. Not that it was a crime to be old, it’s just that he was awkwardly good looking.

She knew that was as far as she will go, complimenting him in the back of her mind. She was married and that rule where you can only watch but not touch…applied very well here. She smiled cheekily, “Thanks. And yes…we are.” Of course she thought she was happy. So far, the meaning of happiness was being a perfect housewife and being a one man wife. Having never dated anyone during college, but him, she really had missed out on real fun like many of her friends had. Though she never complained, knowing this was perfect for her and it was what she wanted; a house, husband and perfect little life.

Of course, it was too perfect until someone had to come to ruin it. She just had no idea that person was already here, a demon in disguise. She smiled as he saw beside her and that’s when she got up to grab a glass of orange juice. She came back in no time, but while going there, he must have gotten a glimpse of her figure from back.

Her husband was indeed a lucky man. She kept herself fit for him, knowing how he liked her slim and trim. Although, he never did anything to keep himself fit and therefore, had gotten a belly now, few years after marriage. She came back to sit next to him, passing a glass of orange juice to him, “Ahhh well you keep looking for new hobbies! Over the time, it will get bored and you will know better to move onto a new hobby. Like right now, I am into interior decoration.” She said and pointed towards her drapes and the matching décor around the house. “Husband’s earning…money’s got to go somewhere!” She cocked her eyebrow, joking with him. “At times, it does get boring. But it’s fine…I guess you get used to it. Best way it to make friends.” She smiled at him.

If Samuel's escape from hell had taught him anything, it was that when an opportunity presented itself, you took advantage of it. And when they just so happened to fall right into your lap...Samuel smiled as Ludi mentioned her newest passion for interior decorating, a talent that the demon would find himself in need of in the coming days. Accepting the cool glass of orange juice, Samuel turned himself towards Ludi as he took a sip of his refreshing beverage "You're telling me I just so happened to move in next to an interior decorator? I seem to have hit the jackpot when it comes to neighbours"

Flashing his winning smile to her after taking another sip of the juice, Samuel continued "I was thinking of hiring one myself, but seeing as I get to have a first hand look at what you can do...." His eyes gazed around the room, taking in the colors and design "I'm tempted to have you for myself, presuming that you offer your services outside of your home? If not, a few tips on decorating would be just as helpful to me"

Downing the rest of his glass, Samuel stood up, brushing off his suit as he offered his hand to Ludi "I thank you for your hospitality today, but I fear that I must get back to my home now. A few more deliveries have yet to arrive and I would hate to overstay my welcome" Taking her hand in his, he brought her knuckles to his lips, planting a soft kiss upon her skin "It was a true pleasure making your acquaintance today. Hopefully it shall not be the last time that we see each other"

And with that, Samuel made his way back to the entrance, padding himself down to ensure he did not forget anything before giving Ludi a final goodbye and closing the door behind him. There was still much to be done, and while spending an afternoon flirting with the neighbour seemed like a very good idea, Samuel had to remind himself that he still had an appearance to maintain. He could not just pin down every attractive woman he happened to meet and have his way with them, he had to keep up the appearance of a gentleman to everyone else who happened to live around him. It would be difficult at first, but already Samuel could say he felt a bit more...human. Just the thought of him walking around like any other man brought a chuckle to the demon's lips as he made his way back to his new home, sparing Ludi's house a final glance before he continued on his way

Ludi had taken her interest in interior decoration. She wasn’t a master at it but had read stuff online. Web had almost everything and even more for people who liked to work on projects on their own. Like DIY projects. She had managed to change draperies on first floor and did some matching to the interior. She still had lot to do and even the second floor. She smiled, “Well that you did!” She chuckled as he sipped from his glass of juice, “I’d be more than happy to offer you my services.”

She smiled genuinely and nodded, “Though, it will cost you. Even tips…” she looked at him as she found him to be a very charming man for his age. She stood up with him and smiled, “Anytime…Samuel. Oh? I am not even going to try and stop you. I know that moving can be a hectic task. But, you’re welcome anytime.” She said as she found him take her hand and plant a kiss on the back of her hand, so gentlemanly.

She broke into a light laughter, “Oh, I certainly hope not. Wouldn’t want a stranger neighbor…but a friendly one. And you do seem friendly so I am glad.” Soon, he was walking towards her door and exiting, she following him to wish him goodbye. A smile lingered on her lips the whole time as he waved his final bye before she shut the door and got on with her everyday chores. She was glad that her new neighbor was nice…maybe too nice. He was certainly handsome so that was a good thing.

They said that patience was a virtue. It was also the trademark of any good predator, to know when the time was right to strike. Samuel could have easily stayed longer, pressed the good nature of his host until he was in a position to take advantage...but patience came first. He would have to draw Ludi in, bit by bit, entice her and woo her like any true gentleman would. Any brute could use force and intimidation. Samuel considered himself something more than your common demonic thug. His pride simply wouldn't let it go down any other way.

And so when he returned home, he set about distracting himself. The bare essentials of his home had been set up by the movers, the furniture and appliances, couches, beds, fridge, tv, everything that your typical house owning human would have in his/her home. All that was missing...was personality. No photos framed his wall, no decorations or art pieces, nothing that would suggest anyone real lived here. Walking through the rooms, it felt more like a generic showhome rather than a place that Samuel would have to call home. Sure, he could lie and say he wasn't around enough to put effort into making his place look good, except for the fact that he was and his neighbors would know it.

Good thing he had his solution living right next door.

The rest of Samuel's day was spent making his home appear presentable. If he was going to invite Ludi over to get her advice, he needed his home to appear as though someone actually lived here. Food, even though he didn't need to eat, a few bottles of expensive alcohol, the simple amenities that people used in there everyday lives. Now all that was needed was that 'human' touch, the spark he lacked to make the place come alive instead of simply being a mask to hide his true self. First thing tomorrow, once her husband had left, Samuel would head over and request her help. Whatever it took, whatever was needed, she would be his

960full-ludi-delfino.jpg
Ludi liked the company of her new neighbor. She was just glad that it wasn't come old couple like last time and amongst the wives in the neighborhood, she usually got stuck with neighbors who weren't friendly. At least this time, she could tell her friends and make them jealous. Not that it would matter because they all were married.

Ludi spent the rest of the day doing some chores and then in the evening, she started to prepare dinner for the two. Of course, she ended up eating alone, watching TV since her husband had to stay late for his work but when he came, she served him his food and told him she was going to turn in.

Sleep came soon and next thing she knew, it was morning, an hour before her husband leaves. She brushed her teeth and then prepared some breakfast for him. Joining him, she ate a little bit too much for her morning meal with him and then went about taking shower and then laundry. She was wondering what to do as she was bored, wanting to message her friends in the neighborhood but she knew they were out and about today, leaving her with nothing to do. Of course, it was until she heard a knock on the door and she quickly moved to see who it was. Finding HIM at the door again, she fixed her grey top. She was wearing her skinny jeans which displayed her tone and slender legs, opening the door, she smiled, "What a pleasant surprise! Morning."

Standing outside her front door, Samuel smiled at Ludi as she answered. She was looking wonderful this morning, the pleasant memories of the day before floating idly through the demon's mind "Good morning neighbour. I was hoping that we might get the chance to continue our conversation from yesterday? When it comes to my home, I feel like I'm working with all thumbs and find myself in need of someone who has an eye for this sort of thing. I know you said you do it more as a hobby but I'm hoping you'll allow me to plead my case?"

He smile was as innocent as it could be, his look today ditching the suit for more casual clothing. A dark pair of jeans covered strong looking legs and a clean white tee was pulled tight across his broad chest. If Samuel only had a pair of work gloves, he could have looked like a handsome carpenter or construction worker, his clothes and posture emitting a different kind of air to him. Yesterday he'd come to Ludi for the first time, making first impressions, but today was all about making those other connections.

"Now I understand that just a couple blocks from here is a wonderful little coffee shop, and according to the online reviews, it serves a perfect breakfast" Motioning behind him, Samuel indicated to the very expensive, bright red sports car now sitting in his driveway. It looked like it could easily cost as much as the house, and the morning sun gleamed appreciatively against the glossy paint "So I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me taking you out for some coffee as payment for decorating advice? I haven't had a chance to eat yet and eating alone has never been something I've enjoyed. Your company would be greatly appreciated"

Ludi smiled back at Samuel stand there at her door side. He looked pleasant and couldn't help but invite him in. She chuckled when he called her a neighbor, "Of course. Something about interior decoration right?" She asked him to see if they were talking about the same thing. She smiled pretty, "Well, fear not. You're lucky because you have me!" He looked a bit different in his casual clothes, oppose to the crisp suit he'd worn yesterday.

She could see his white tee being stretched across his torso and even to a point where she could see a slight outline of his nipples. He was perfectly shaped at that age and she couldn't help admire a man who kept fit, unlike her husband. She was his prey and she had no idea of it.

She chuckled hearing his suggestion for a cup of coffee. "Ah ha, bringing me with a cup of coffee huh. It will work this time. And this time only. Well, I've got a better place in mind. If you are up for spoiling me, I rather go shopping. For you and with your money of course." She said and added, "There's a nice cafe in the mall cafeteria where we can go first and chat. Then we can shop for necessary stuff." She said and turned her head to the clock on the wall, "I...actually don't have anything for today so I am free." She said and looked up at the tall man, speaking while standing in her living room and if he'd agree, she would reach for her purse and keys to her house to lock behind them to leave with him. She was practically ready to go out once she'd put her shoes on. So she stood there, awaiting his answer.

Rising his eyebrows in surprise at the turning of the tables, Samuel let out a hearty laugh. Oh this woman was something! He'd clearly picked the perfect the place to move, smiling at Ludi as he pretended to think over her deal. Taking a step closer, Samuel couldn't help but admire Ludi's brazen offer to go out shopping with a man like himself, cocking his head towards his car "Now how could I leave a woman like yourself all alone with nothing to do? I'll take that offer"

Leading Ludi to his car, Samuel opened the passenger side door and waited until Ludi was comfortable before making his way around to the driver's seat, opening the door and sinking down into the soft, plush leather seats. Pressing his finger to a small scanner where the key would normally go, the car scanned his fingerprint before revving to life. Shifting gears, Samuel glanced behind them as they quickly reversed out of the driveway before he hit the gas, racing down the street as if they were a pair of teenagers skipping class on a weekday. Glancing over at Ludi, Samuel offered her another grin as they sped out of the quiet suburbs and out towards the mall.

The Polo City Mall was a rather upscale shopping place that was normally rather crowded with a combination of people window shopping and pretending that they could buy something if they really wanted to and the people who could actually afford the prices. Finding a parking spot surprisingly close to the mall entrance, Samuel waited for Ludi to exit before walking beside her towards the front of the mall "I look forward to seeing what kind of cafe you're taking me too" Samuel said as he held the door open for Ludi before following her inside "I never would have expected you to suggest a cafe in the mall"

Watching Samuel stand there as she offered to accompany him to go shopping but at her preferred location, knowing what it was they would need and where to get it. She was from the area and so, it made more sense to her to offer her help. She chuckled at him as they moved to exit her house, "Oh? Aren't you a gentleman?" She said and smiled, gathering her things before walking out of her house, around her front yard to where his car was parked.

She smiled, learning forward and downward to get in the passenger seat, "Nice car! When you going to let me drive?" She said as she pushed few locks behind her ears, watching him come around to sit in the driver's seat before he drove off. "Fingerprint activated? Sucks, I can't even steal it anymore!" She joked with him as he shifted gears. She thought in the back of her mind how this reminded her of her college days where she dated this really cool guy. Definitely not marriage material because he was just one of those guys you don't bring home.

Soon, they were out of their suburb area and driving towards the mall. They carried small conversations, telling him how they would find everything they need at the mall. Once he parked in a spot near the entrance, she stepped out and started walking with him towards the entrance of the mall. "Cafe? Oh right. Right this way." She said as she turned right and soon were arrived at the cafeteria, "Let's stand in the line." She said and stood in the front, but then turned to look at him, "And why not? I mean why would you never expect me suggest a cafe in the mall?" She shrugged her shoulders as they waited, ordering a latte for herself when it as their turn at last. They'd find a table in the corner, "This place usually gets busier at the day progresses but it's still always so busy in afternoon, I noticed overtime."

It wasn't a drastic change, but Samuel had a feeling he was seeing a different side of Ludi outside of her home. She'd almost seemed...guarded when they first met and now that he'd gotten her out of the house, she seemed happier, free and glad to be away from the social confines of her home. It was a change that Samuel approved of, grinning as he put the order in for a specialty chocolate drink that came with a fancy whipped topping and looked more like a milkshake than something with coffee in it "From what I've heard, the housewives of the suburbs prefer the high end coffee shops where they can gossip about the neighbours"

Giving Ludi a quick wink, Samuel walked with her to a table in the corner, setting his drink on the table first before pulling out her seat and waiting for her to be seated like an old century gentleman. His hands brushed against her shoulders as he moved around her, taking his own seat across from her "But I suppose everyone has their surprises now don't they? Their hidden selves that they don't show anyone, not even their partners? Well...most people are like that. And it's always such a treat when you find someone willing to break that mold and just say what's on their mind"

Taking a long sip of his cool, chocolaty coffee beverage, Samuel licked away the whipped cream from his lips "So, anything in particular you'll be looking to use me for today?" He asked innocently, the charming smile remaining on his lips "Shopping like this I haven't done since I was much younger. And it was mostly window shopping for what I would eventually see myself purchasing, compared to what I earn now"

Of course Samuel had never experienced something like that before, but it hadn't been difficult to figure out the usual events in a young man's timeline. Oogle at girls, spend money, masturbate, find time for everything else. Things that Samuel had plenty of experience in already, despite having just arrived on Earth and he was finding himself to be rather fond of it all.

"And to answer your previous question about my car...perhaps once you prove to me you know how to handle a stick shift, I'll let you take it for a ride"

Ludi was much more relaxed, having seen the guy for the second time and from the way he had set impression on her from the first meeting. He seemed different and one to slowly pique her interest that she failed to realize. Maybe she was trying to impress him withotu actually knowing but only time would tell. She was a social bird outside of her home and so she glowed, now that they were in the mall and around someone she was getting know. She let him put the order in and then placed hers, smiling at his comment before adding, "Well we do. I will be meeting my friends and gossip the next time we are together. We aren't there yet."

She chuckled and walked with him to a table and took a seat with her drink in her hand, "Thank you...you're kind." She said looking up at him as his hands brushed her shoulders, watching him come around to sit across from her. She couldn't help but take in his frame and notice how handsome he was. "Oh I am sure. I mean if you say so but I don't have anything to hide." She smirked, "I am an open book!" She sipped on her drink and cocked her eyebrow, "So, how is it? You like it?"

She asked him, sipping on her drink some more before adding, "Well, I think we can make it fun. We can window shop and then at the end, take what we want." She said with excitement and listened to him speak. "I drove a stick shift when I was in high school. One of my ex back then owned one. It was fun. I never got used to it. I guess it's for the best huh." She smiled softly at him, "Okay so here's a list what we may need to get for your house." She said passing her phone in which she had made a small list. It was nothing extensive but mostly stuff used in interior decoration.

Back
Top Bottom