Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coming Soon: Blue Moon on MySpace!

BlisteredBlood

The Crucified Angel
That's right, folks. I decided to undergo a great personal risk in doing this, but I have decided to pony up one of my email accounts in order to construct a MySpace account, but I have done it. It's currently in the planning stages as we speak, but once it's done, I demand each and every one of you who has a MySpace account to tell your friends, tell your folks (especially your mum and pa!) to swing by and check it out.

At the moment, I need to start grabbing apps and using the respective forums in order to do some linkpushing. Not too hard, of course. But just enough to say, "Hello! This is us! Come check us out!"

I'll release the details unto you once everything is set and ready to roll.

But...but Myspace is for rapists....

Wait. Hold on.

TARGET AUDIENCE.

My point is moot.

But you also can't forget about the absurdly abundant population of whiny teens.

Damn right I am. I got the scars of war to prove it. I've been in the trenches behind enemy lines on more than one occasion, and this - I feel - is not going to be any different than before.

Alright. Gather 'round, children.

It was several months ago during the PSPSEX Invasion of 2009. I had just gotten word from a fellow brother-in-arms Goatse via AIM that there was trouble brewing particularly in the General Discussion threads that needed my attention. When I found out what it was, I went in bringing whatever weapons I could, ranging from my trusted M16, a flamethrower and fragmentation grenades, going hard at them with quick bursts of flame and takin' 'em out one at a time. Goatse was my only communication at the time, and every time one of those rat bastards popped up, he was there to deliver them straight to me for the kill, thusly demonstrating my authority.

Some time into the invasion, Goatse tells me that he was getting swamped by them all in GD, so even if I had to risk leaving my intended patroling area, I knew for certain that I had to rush back once it was done.

*shivers a bit* The invasion was worse than I thought once I got into the GD forums. They were all over the place like rats carrying the bubonic plague. Still, I went in there and I kicked some ass like there was no fucking tomorrow. At one point, I thought I would be dead when they began to outnumber me 10 to 1 odds, but I showed my perseverance. I simply stayed with it up until the airstrikes radioed in by Vekseid then destroyed every last one of those vermin and sent them on their last ride all the way to gates of hell.

Nevertheless. It was a day that will live on forever in infamy. Many came, many were cut down. But the war was won, my friends. It came at a great cost, but it was won.

Not long after the invasion was squashed, I and fellow mods had to clear out the mess in the GD forums. To be honest, the damage those fuckers did - strangely, it was good for the Google fodder - with their rat-like mentality simply made things unenjoyable for some people. Clean up lasted for a good... Hmmm... I'm gonna say maybe a solid hour or so before we got things running normally again and stepped up security.

Since then, I've worn my scars proudly. I'm not ashamed of what I did. Fuck no. Those midget-minded pricks deserved a swift kick in the pants for their idiocy. They wanted to test me? Huh-huh-huh. They were testing the wrong guy on that day. In the end, they were all slaughtered righteously. Right down to the very last one. Mercy was not given and no quarter was spared. In my opinion, they were merciless in trying to ruin our forums with their nonsensical bullshit, so why should we do the same?

I'm inspired sir! Lets cut the bull shit and shoot some drama whores in their vaginas!

That is our purpose in the PVP forums. To educate the uninformed, the hapless, the witless and even show some tough love to those that attempt to cause drama.

I think I may have just won a PVP thread. Or perhaps it's just far too late at night for anyone to care or come up with an acceptable response.

Hah, bumhug. No matter what timeframe it is, someone's gonna be doing something at this hour of the night. Or day, depending where you are.

In a sense, yes.

But I suppose we're getting off track here. In any case, at some point during the week, I'll need at least several people - three to five at best - from here with MySpace accounts. From there onward is strictly up to me. If I need you to go to a respective forum and talk our community up in it, then I don't wanna hear "no, don't feel like it".

Horseshit. In case if it hasn't been made clear by now, then please read Vek's topic at the top of the page. Honestly. You can't miss it. We need to keep this place jumping someway and somehow, and I believe this is the way to do it.

Back
Top Bottom