Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Greatest Treasure (Crusade & darkangel76)

Alcohol was almost always a factor when taking women home was concerned. Jake wasn't much of a drinker, but the women he targeted always were. There was no elixir more perfect for losing inhibitions. A few cocktails, some beers or even just straight shots and it was a sure thing that they would be in his bed at the end of the night. It was too easy. Emma was an entirely different conquest, though. She wasn't as uninhibited as her peers and unless she spiked that tea or it was vodka in that glass and not water, he was sure she wasn't drunk.

So, it wasn't as much of a sure thing being there with Emma inside of her bedroom. As much as he wanted to throw her on the bed, rip her clothes off and have his way with her, he had to be more methodical than ever. She might have lusted for him in the same way he lusted for her...in fact, he was sure of it. But she also was a woman who had more control over her life than the sloppy, sad excuses he pulled from the clubs.

Her initial reaction was promising. She was overwhelmed, but she seemed to respond to how close he was to her. The possessive way he took hold of her could have been misconstrued as something a little too forward. She didn't retreat or look startled. She just looked surprised was all. Jake couldn't let the opportunity slip away, but he noted the way she was trembling and was that...a tear? How had things gone from feeling as if they were ramping up to something incredible to the epitome of awkward in a matter of seconds?

Jake was frustrated. Sexually and otherwise. Had she been any other worthless bitch, he would have cut her to ribbons for being such a headache. But she wasn't. He actually cared for her. He didn't want to see her crying. Swallowing his pride, Jake couldn't show Emma the disappointment in his face. He cleared his throat and moved one of his strong hands from her side up to her face. His index finger wiped the tear from her cheek and he leaned in close, placing a soft, soothing kiss upon her forehead. It wasn't meant to happen. Not yet. That was the conclusion he drew from her reaction.

Jake eased himself back and took a deep breath, taking a seat on the edge of Emma's bed. He wanted to show her the dominant side that she obviously craved. Perhaps take the blindfold and cord out of retirement and show her what he was capable of. Instead, he was going to give Emma a breather. Maybe all she needed was some time to collect herself. "We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with, Emma. Maybe I'm...rushing things. It's just this connection I feel. It's electric. I've never felt anything like it." And as schmaltzy as that may have sounded, especially coming from him, it was true. Emma was introducing him to a whole host of feelings he'd never experienced.

There were no words for the sorts of feelings that were suddenly coursing through Emma as Jake held her close. More than anything, she wanted to get lost in his arms, in his kisses. Her blue eyes fluttered shut and she imagined, for a brief moment, what it would be like to drown in him. Of course, she knew even her imagination probably couldn't do any of it justice. How could it? Flustered with herself, she bit down on her lower lip. Ugh, why was she holding back? Why was she afraid to let go?

Was it fear? No. Was it something else? She wasn't sure. Maybe.

Emma let Jake's heat envelope her entirely, focusing on how right his hands felt on her body, how nice. Looking up into his eyes, she knew in her heart that she wanted the exact same thing he did. His body called to her own, but it went deeper than that and to a level that almost frightened her. Not to mention made her feel foolish. She'd just met him. She couldn't let herself get wrapped up in fantasy when reality could be so very different—cold, cruel and unforgiving.

As Jake looked down into Emma's eyes, she felt her tummy flutter. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. She thought about the star, her wish. How she hoped such things weren't just silly dreams, but she couldn't let herself get carried away even if she wanted to. And oh how she wanted to. She watched him sit back on the bed, her mind swirling, wishing he felt just as deeply as she did. Could he? Was it possible? He then explained that they didn't need to rush and that he felt a connection.

Emma's eyes widened and she felt more tears threaten to fall. She giggled softly and moved to cover her mouth. "Jake," she whispered. "I've never felt like this before either." It was an admission, a confession. She turned toward him, standing between his legs. "I cannot explain..." she trembled as she spoke. "What you do to me." Biting down on her lower lip, her eyes searched for his. "How about a step at a time?" She smiled brightly as tears rolled down her cheeks. Her hands then moved to touch his arms, gently caressing his biceps and then shoulders. "I think I'd like that very much."

Missing the closeness they'd just shared, Emma dared a step forward. She could still feel the heat emanating from Jake, her body continuing to react to his presence. With great hesitance, she lifted a hand and began to lightly stroke her fingers through his hair. He was so beautiful, everything she could ever hope for. As she stood there, she felt herself compelled to share so much more with him. She glanced over at her dresser—the very drawer she'd been embarrassed about earlier. Maybe, just maybe, she could show him what was in there and together they could figure out how to use it. The ache between her legs began to throb once more, her heart speeding up as her breath suddenly caught in her throat.

"You make me feel many things, Jake," Emma then said softly, breathily, her cheeks flushed as she looked down at the floor.

Jake watched as Emma searched for his eyes. She looked lost, as if the sum of the events that night had somehow been so overwhelming, she was back at square one. He understood. They moved so fast, from a random (or seemingly random) bump into at the park to being inside of her bedroom on the verge of...well, whatever was about to happen. Jake was used to women dropping to their knees once they were inside of a bedroom, tearing off his clothes, offering themselves up on a silver platter. Emma was much more tense. Alcohol could have been a factor. It was possible if the two of them had some drinks, then perhaps things would have gone differently. But sex with Emma wasn't the ultimate goal in the equation. He wasn't using her and then killing her off. It was as much about their connection as anything. He could resist fucking her. At least, he thought he could. His shaft was still telling him otherwise inside of his pants, pressing taut against his boxer briefs. He wanted so badly to relieve himself in that moment; to undo his pants, pull out his cock and jerk himself off right there in her bed. It was all he needed then, but he wasn't going to jeopardize things just to get off.

When she moved between his legs, Jake moved his hands up to her waist again, his grip much less possessive. He did so more to just keep her upright as she seemed very uneasy on her feet. He couldn't help from smiling when she started explaining herself. His impact on her was even more profound than he originally thought. Again the tears came, but instead of wiping them away, Jake admired them, taking them as a sign of her feelings for him. He let out a deep, pleased breath as he felt her hands move over his biceps and shoulders. She was exploring him in her own way, slow and methodical. He could live with that.

Her touch made his skin even hotter and he wanted so badly to divert one of those dainty hands of hers down to his lap. He wanted her not only to touch him, but to feel him, so she knew exactly what she did to him. How she made him feel. Instead, he nodded at her words. "One step at a time. I agree," Jake said, biting his tongue. She was so close he could almost taste her and restraint had never been his strong suit. It was why his body count was in the double digits.

Another step forward lifted Jake's eyes to Emma's face. He closed them when he felt her hands as they moved through his hair. It was such a simple thing to do, but he was so locked into that moment that it felt incredible. A pleased moan escaped Jake's lips, slightly ajar as he reveled in their closeness. His eyes opened again at the sound of her voice. He wanted Emma to open up even more. The more she shared and the more he understood, the closer their bond.

Looking up at her as her eyes were cast down, Jake reached up, using his hand to coax her gaze to his own. He looked longingly into her eyes, showing her the want and desire and feelings all entwined in that one glance. "I want you to tell me how I make you feel. I want to know." His tone wasn't demanding. In fact, his voice remained very soft, as if every word floated from his mouth and hung there in the air for a moment before fading away. His hands wrapped around her and drew her closer so that she was essentially straddling his lap as he sat there on the bed.

Jake moved his hands up and down her back, his eyes still locked on hers. He guided a hand up to her hair, touching it in the same manner she had with his own. He wanted her to let go. Being so pent up was doing no one any good. If she spilled how she really felt, they could get past that hurdle they'd encountered. He was sure of it.

Emma's tummy fluttered, her hands shaking as she let her fingers move through Jake's hair. It was soft and felt good against her skin. The way he looked at her, as if she was the only thing he ever truly desired. Just how was this possible? How had she managed to find someone so wonderful, so beautiful...so perfect? Her skin felt hot and she longed to shed a layer of clothing, to let the cooler air of the room kiss her flesh and cool her down. She thought about the ice water on her desk, grabbing a piece, caressing it over her skin, leaving trails of goose bumps in its wake. Just then she shivered and found herself looking deeply into Jake's dark eyes.

"What I feel frightens me, Jake," Emma admitted, her eyebrows knitting together as she bit down on her lower lip. They were red and swollen as she teased them with her teeth, slowly releasing them from her tiny bite before licking them with the pink tip of her tongue. "I...I guess I never expected..." She looked away again, but set her jaw. No, she would look at him and face her emotions and feelings. This was her chance to bare a piece of her soul to a man who'd suddenly turned her world upside down with the simplest of gestures.

He truly was perfect!

"To meet someone like you," Emma admitted. Her cheeks flushed a deep shade of pink and her fingers continued to lose themselves within Jake's hair. "Someone who...who makes me feel..." her voice trailed and she choked on a tiny sob. Quickly, she composed herself. "Like I'm worth something. Like I can do anything." Her smile broadened and she could feel those tears coming back.

A part of her wished they'd stop. But, it was who she was. Emma was an emotional creature, it was why she wrote the books she did, the kinds of stories she did. On the outside, she might seem awkward and shy and she knew that she was all of those things. But on the inside, there was a fire and a passion that longed to ignite, to burn brightly as the flames were stoked by an equal passion and...she knew she'd found that in Jake. He adored her work, encouraged it, encouraged her. His comments on her blog had always made her smile and his words earlier that evening had made her heart race, her body come alive. If wishes came true, he was living proof!

"I want to become better because of you, Jake." Emma's face was on fire, her entire body consumed by heat as she admitted things she was only just beginning to admit to herself. With her other hand she reached up and gently touched his face, taking in the way his skin felt, the way his cheeks arched along his face. Her fingers brushed along the shell of his ear. "I don't know..." she went on. "You're more than just one night to me." Her voice had gone softer. "I don't think I could bear just once."

Emma's body was trembling, her emotions just as raw as her nerves. She feared that her feelings were too intense for only having just met Jake—her fan, her wish...a man so perfect he must be a dream. But there it was and she felt so exposed, so vulnerable. She wouldn't blame him if he left. Her parents had left her long ago before she'd decided to make it on her own in a city far from them. So, why wouldn't he? Everyone left. Only Jess remained constant. Why wouldn't he be like everyone else?

"I...I'm sorry..." Emma whispered, her eyes fluttering shut as her hands suddenly went still, but that didn't stop her body from shaking or the longing ache between her legs from dulling.

Jake was all ears as he looked at Emma. He wanted to know what she felt. He wanted her to open up to him. Of course, Jake couldn't be quite as open. He couldn't reveal all of his deep, dark secrets to Emma. At least not yet. The skeletons in his closet weren't a blindfold and a cord. They were literal skeletons, the countless women he'd slaughtered, butchered. He never understood feelings. He never felt a genuine connection to a human before. The closest connection he felt was when he was dipping his knife into their flesh. It was the one time he felt like his life actually served a purpose. That was until he met Emma.

Never one to feel remorse or sadness or be able to understand feelings in general, there was a change of heart the longer he was with Emma. He'd killed because it fulfilled him in a way. He didn't worry about the family of the deceased. He didn't value human life. It was just...something to experience. There wasn't anything inherently special about it. But he was having his doubts. Jake cared about Emma's well-being. He wanted to know what she was feeling. He wanted her to open up to him. He didn't claim to be a great listener, but for Emma, he was locked on every word.

"You are worth something. You're worth so much..." Jake said, feeling like in that moment he could have written a fucking Hallmark card with how cliche he sounded, but he couldn't help himself. He wanted to endear himself to her and in some weird way, he actually meant it. He wasn't softening. Emma was flipping a switch that was suddenly going to stop him from wanting to kill. He still envisioned Emma covered in blood. That wouldn't change just because she was introducing him to foreign feelings.

"Just once? I hope you don't think that's what this is. I'm not that guy, Emma. There's a connection here. There's feelings involved. I'm not going to abandon you. I'm not going anywhere. You'll have my number. I know I can find you on your blog. I already want to see you again. I want this to evolve...to grow.

Jake boldly pulled her down to his face, his hands on both her cheeks. When she was face-to-face, he leaned in and kissed her lips sweetly. It was by no means chaste, but at the same time, it wasn't a 'one thing leads to another' kiss, either.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," Jake added once he'd pulled back from her lips. "One step at a time. Baby steps if you want. I don't want you to ever feel rushed or pressured into anything. We'll take this at your own pace." As much as Jake wanted to ease her back onto the bed, grab the blindfold from the pouch in her drawer and take her on a sensory journey she wouldn't soon forget, he knew there was no pressure to push the envelope.

Emma was deeply invested in him. He could tell just by the way she looked at him. He'd never seen a look of adoration like that before. In his other interactions with women, things were dumbed down almost comically.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"You want a drink?"

"Yeah."

"You wanna go back to my place?"

"Yeah."

That was about all it amounted to. It was all it ever amounted to. There was no substance. If he mentioned a good book he was reading, he'd be looked at like he was an alien. He was tired of those mindless whores. He was all too happy to end their putrid lives. And yet there he was with Emma, a woman who was changing everything he thought he knew about human interaction. It almost startled him when he realized their conversation had been the most sincere conversation he'd ever had in his entire life. Sure, he was deceiving her. He wasn't going to tell Emma he was a serial killer. But yet, the two of them were so damn close, it actually scared him.

"That being said..." Jake added, looking longingly into her eyes. "...I'd be lying if I said I didn't want you." His hands possessed her hips, drawing her in close again as he sat on the edge of her bed. He studied her face. It was an ordinary face. There was nothing remotely beautiful about her. She was plain. So forgettable. Yet, Jake would never forget her. It wasn't her looks that attracted him to her, even though he still thought she was pretty.

His words pierced her soul and latched onto her heart. As Emma gazed deeply into Jake's eyes, her knees suddenly felt weak, her body molten liquid both willing and wanting to shape itself against him. She was his wholly and completely. She knew he had no idea, but in her heart, she knew it was the truth. Once again, she became aware of the way his hands held her, the way he was meant to hold her, to touch and possess. She was his! It was just a matter of finding the courage to believe this was real, that he somehow wouldn't be snatched away from her like everyone else in her life.

No, not everyone. She had Jess. But Jess was different. The ever-present friend. Emma had known the girl since childhood and even then she'd lived in her shadow. No. This wasn't the same and she wanted this, needed this.

"I...I want you too, Jake," Emma admitted, her cheeks warm and the heated blush trailing from them and down along her neck. Her entire body was on fire. A simple look and a few words...and she couldn't help herself, though she was trying. "If...if only you knew the things..." her voice trailed and she averted her gaze, her embarrassment more than apparent. "The things that are going through my head."

Emma raised one hand to cover her face, her thoughts drifting to more than just the blindfold and cord she had hidden away in her drawer. She thought about all the things she'd love to explore with this beautiful man, the one who'd captured her mind, body and soul! She imagined his hands marking her skin—blooms of purples, blues and reds against milky white—a knife teasing her flesh, begging she trust him as he slowly etched his mark onto her thigh for all to see...so many things. Of course, she knew Jess would scoff at her thoughts, telling her they were crazy or dangerous or just plain weird. But who was she to judge...the one who had more boyfriends than she could count!

"There are so many things I want to do and..." Emma hiccupped, her voice a whisper. "And try and...I..." She brought her hand down and bit on her lower lip, body trembling, every nerve ragged and raw. She could feel the burn within as her body begged for attention, the ache between her legs pulsing, throbbing, the agony reaching unbearable heights. "Is this...is this really happening?" she asked smiling as her blush deepened, her hands moving through Jake's hair once more.

How it was possible to feel such an intense connection and such tension all at the same time, Jake had no idea. The two of them were destined to be intimate. That much was apparent in the way Emma looked at him. He could actually feel her trembling, but at the same time, what she told him was eye opening. If there were really a lot of things she wanted to do, she'd found the right man. Jake was fair game for just about anything...it was the women who weren't always up to the task.

For some reason, Jake believed Emma would want him to dominate her. He had already found a couple of items hinting at as much, but they could have easily been a gift or just something she bought on a whim and stowed away because she had no desire to use them. At the same time, her body seemed to respond to every one of his possessive touches and he began to wonder if she would really like to push the envelope. He could take her down a road she never saw coming and turn their innocent night into one that the two of them would never forget.

Perhaps he was getting ahead of himself. Emma had just been tearing up a few moments prior. They both had spilled their guts in terms of their feelings for each other. Was it really the next logical progression? Would Emma be offended if he came onto her in such a way? He wasn't sure. But what he did know for certain was how his body absolutely ached for her. He could feel his cock straining so extremely inside of his pants, he wouldn't have been surprised if the sheer force tore them right off. Little droplets of precum had already moistened them and he wanted so desperately to free himself from that vice and entice Emma into tending to him.

His palms tingled where they rested on her body, his skin blazing. He was sure his face was flush. He hung on every one of her words as she spoke to him. Even the sound of her voice was tying him in knots. If he didn't do anything...something...he was going to have to excuse himself. He could always just go to the bathroom, relieve himself and then come back a much calmer, rational individual. There was no gratification in that. No thrill of the hunt. Was there any other man who could have made Emma melt the way he had? He turned a shy, timid girl into his. Even if she hadn't said it outright, he knew.

"Oh, it's happening," Jake said matter of factly, lifting himself so he stood in front of her at the edge of the bed. Again, their size difference presented itself. He loved how he towered over her. "We can do and try everything, Emma." Again, Jake acted, his hands wrapping around her back. He eased them down to the curve of her ass and gave it a firm squeeze before pulling her in against him. If it was possible for his erection to feel more impressive pressed against her, he figured it would be, the outline all the more visible. Jake shifted against her, the friction feeling incredible. One hand snaked up to her mussed hair and he gave a firm tug to tilt her head back. His lips traveled in a warm path down her neck, his breath like molten lava against her flesh.

Jake eased his lips laterally to reach her ear. He brought his lips only inches from it and whispered, "What do you want to do? What do you want to try? I have every intention of making this night very special for the both of us." Jake withdrew and found her eyes. The hand that had been in her hair slid around to her front. He traced his fingertip over her bottom lip, the one she had the habit of biting all the time. He had never wanted something so badly in all his life. Even the thought of slitting her throat and draining her of blood didn't cross his mind in that moment. Then, he only wanted her.

"What do you say, Emma?" he asked, smiling a devious smile as he studied her face. He shifted so it was Emma whose back was to the bed and after taking hold of her shoulders, he eased her down to sit where he'd been sitting. Much in the same way she had, he stepped forward and possessed the spot between her legs, the height of her bed coupled with how tall he was caused his looming manhood in those pants to be on full display if she chose to look.

Were they really taking that next step? Was this happening already? Jake could hardly believe it himself.

Emma looked deeply into Jake's eyes. Oh, she could get lost in his dark gaze, swimming in those pools that allowed her a glimpse into his soul. She was lost. Lost in everything that was him as he held her, pulled her close, her body molding to his. Everything felt so right that it both terrified and excited her completely. Was this how her heroines felt in her books? Most assuredly they did. Her skin flushed and she let him explore her body with his hands, relishing the way it felt to be touched by him. She let out a groan when he answered, his lips then finding her neck, trailing heated kisses along her flesh, igniting her body all the more. She was the moth and he was the flame and she didn't care if she was about to be burned or consumed. She wanted it all. Everything.

Jake eased Emma down onto the bed so that she was sitting on its edge. Chills ran along her spine as her skin begged to be touched by his hands. The dull ache between her legs was growing and she could feel that her panties were soaked as they rubbed against her slick slit. She was his! She knew it and there was so much she wanted to explore with him. Looking up, her gaze lingered for a moment on the bulge that seemed to throb beneath his pants. The urge to free him, to undo his pants and relieve his suffering nearly undid her. Whimpering softly, she looked up into Jake's eyes.

"Top...top drawer..." Emma whispered. She could feel her legs quivering, her clit throbbing happily in anticipation. Yet, she couldn't believe what she was saying. The gift in her drawer, one she thought she'd never use or tell anyone about...she was about to share it with him. Someone she'd just met. Someone she knew she belonged with. "There's a silk pouch." She licked her lips, which had suddenly gone dry. "L-let's start with that."

Emma's cheeks were red, her blue eyes glazed with lust. She bit down on her lower lip as she looked up into Jake's eyes. Embarrassment filled her, but she refused to look away, not now. Not when things had reached this point between them. She just hoped that when he found it, he would laugh at her or think her strange or worse...leave. So with baited breath, her body aching and on fire, she waited for him to retrieve the item from her dresser.

Despite his outward confidence, there was still a lingering doubt in Jake's mind. He'd never been one to second guess himself. Regret wasn't a word he'd ever used, but still, he mulled over whether or not he should go through with all of it. That wasn't to say he didn't want to or that the two of them would never delve down this path (he'd be sure they did). He just didn't want to rush things, but when he saw Emma sat on the bed, her face flush and her mention of the silk pouch he already knew very well, he decided it was in his best interest to give her exactly what she wanted.

And how his delighted mind went in overdrive at the thought of the sweet writer blindfolded, on her bed...in her room. The same room where she'd shared her blog with the world. With him. It all came together so perfectly. He showed no look of recognition at the mention of the drawer. Instead, Jake simply nodded and moved where he was instructed. Just walking was almost painful in his state, he he did his very best to keep it to a minimum, at least until Emma was blindfolded. He opened the drawer before giving a quick glance over his shoulder at her, flashing a coy smile. He glanced down, pretending to be searching for it, even though he could have easily snagged it without even looking. Under her panties his hands dwelled until finally he palmed the pouch, withdrew it and shut the drawer again.

Jake stepped over to the bed and stood in front of Emma again. He opened the pouch, gaze switching from Emma to the pouch and then back again. Dipping a hand inside, he pulled out the contents. He almost wanted to tell her he'd looked, but he bit his tongue and grinned, setting the cord down beside her. He kept the blindfold tightly in hand, inspecting it and giving a nod of approval. "Very nice, Emma. Very nice." Not wanting to prolong the inevitable any longer, he fixed the blindfold around her eyes, making sure there were no gaps that give her even the slightest few of what he was going to do. When it was on, he stood back for a moment and grinned to himself at the sight of her there, so helpless. But for once, he didn't want to murder her. He wanted to please her.

Jake stepped forward again, his hands taking hold of both her shoulders. He slowly, gently eased her back onto the bed so her back was flat against it, legs still hanging off the edge. He shifted her by taking her under the armpits so she was in the middle of the bed and her legs were no longer dangling off. Jake already had an idea of what he wanted to do first, having noticed her ice water sat on her desk when he grabbed the pouch. He shifted onto the bed with her, straddling her thighs as he looked down at her. Methodically, he undid every button of her shirt from top to bottom, seeing her bra come into focus and the creamy white expanse of her belly. He licked his lips at the sight, the thought of blood creeping into his mind. It would look so perfect in contrast to that pale skin. In due time.

He lifted himself from the bed again, but decided to take care of a lingering problem first. He looked down at his jeans, the way his cock throbbed inside, begging for release. He listened, undoing first his belt, then the jeans. He lowered the zipper, slid them down to his ankles and kicked them free. There was a damp spot on his boxer briefs from his precum. Never before had he seen anything like that. It was all attributed to Emma and what she did to him. He let out a groan as he tugged the boxers down as well, his impressive cock springing free from its nesting place. He wanted so badly to cum, but he didn't even so much as touch his shaft. He could hold out for her. He would hold out for her.

Remembering his initial plan, Jake retrieved the ice water from the desk and brought it over to the nightstand. He freed one large piece of ice that remained and shook the water from it. He made his way back to the bed, this time sitting beside her instead of straddling her. He used his free hand to tug one of the cups of her bra down, exposing the most perfect nipple he'd ever seen. He licked his lips moist again, wanting to explore every inch of her body. Taking in a deep breath, he brought the hand with the ice down slowly and then without the slightest warning, Jake let the ice move over her nipple, grinning as he saw the goose bumps rise around her areola. He withdrew the ice, cupping it in his hand so the water wouldn't spread, studying the way her nipple hardened even more from the shift in temperature. And then, he eased himself down, his tongue finding refuge where the ice had staked its claim, darting over the nipple, he enclosed his tongue around it and suckled gently, warming the bitter cold with his molten mouth.

And they were only just beginning...

Emma sucked in a sharp breath as she watched Jake nod and walk over to her dresser. Oh god...this was happening. It really was! He was going to find that pouch Jess had bought her, the one she'd hidden away and pined after and was more than certain would just collect dust! Her legs were shaking and every single nerve was on fire. She bit down on the inside of her cheek and dared to squeeze her thighs together in hopes to stave off just how badly she was trembling. As they pressed together, her hands clutching the top blanket of her bed, she felt a jolt of pleasure rack over her body for the briefest of moments. Oh, she had to stifle the moan as it threatened to escape her, betraying just how aroused she already was! The lightest brush against her aching clit as it swelled and throbbed against her soaked panties and she was nearly done for! A wave of embarrassment washed over her. Jake had barely done a thing and her body was already having such strong reactions. What if...

Thoughts of how her body might do unexpected—possibly unwanted—things ran through Emma's mind. Would Jake care? Would...would Jake be pleased? Her face got warmer and warmer. As Jake approached, pouch in hand, she could feel the weight of his gaze. It was heavy and it was wonderful. Looking up at him, her blue eyes blinked rapidly and she couldn't help but smile when he spoke his approval over the contents that resided inside. Methodically and with a painful precision that made her want to scream, he placed the blindfold around her eyes.

Blackness. Darkness. Emma couldn't see a thing. She could hear Jake as he stepped about and leaned close, nudging her back so that she was finally lying down upon the bed. Her breaths were shaky, full of nervous excitement, anticipation. She wondered what he had in mind. Thoughts running wild, she trusted him...her first step down a path she wasn't even sure how to follow. But, it felt right. And how she wanted to run along it! She could feel his hands working on her shirt, unbuttoning it until finally she felt the cooler air of the room caressing her skin, bared before him.

Emma wondered what Jake was thinking as he looked down upon her on her bed. She was his for the taking, her body slowly becoming exposed while she was helpless to see what he was up to and where. It was exciting, thrilling and it made her long for more of his touch. She felt him move away, the air and bed shifting slightly. Oh, where was he going? What was he doing? The suspense was driving her mad! Just then, she felt the bed dip to the side a little, the warmth of a hand gently tugging on her bra.

"Ohh..." Emma gasped, her body arching. It was cold...so very cold! Tingles coursed throughout her body as something cold touched the nipple of her exposed breast. She could feel the tiny bud tightening, coming to a perfect peak as little rivulets ran along the swell of her breast.

Emma writhed at the sensation, her body squirming and twisting, hands fisting the blankets beneath her. When the ice was taken away, she gasped for breath, panting hard as her body started to relax against the bed once more. Just what was he up to? What was he...and then her breast was assault by the velvety warmth of his mouth.

"Oh god..." Emma whimpered. Again, she arched upward, her breast jutting toward his mouth, begging for more of its attention. She reached a hand up and found Jake's head, fingers losing themselves in his hair. "Don't...don't stop..." she begged, her body responding to every touch. Her other hand found his shoulder and gave it a squeeze before trailing down his back, further and further. There was no hemline. No jeans, no boxers. She groaned when she realized he'd removed them and was unable to see due to the blindfold she donned. "So unfair," she whined, hands reaching, trying to explore.

Jake was taking Emma on her first steps down a road she'd never traveled before—one filled with excitement and passion! And she could feel herself teetering on the brink of something more, something deeper and dangerous. As she felt herself standing on the edge, she knew she wanted to fall...that she was ready. And how her books paled in comparison to this reality she was finally experiencing, living.

Yes, wishes do come true!

Jake was enthralled by the way Emma and her body responded to him. He'd never seen a woman get so caught up in every little thing he did. Maybe it was blindfold keeping her on her toes and completely unaware of what was to come. Or it could have been that deep connection he felt with her that was steering things that way. Whatever the case was, it was a welcome shift and one he could get used to. She was his in those moments. She'd submitted herself to him, giving up all sense of control to let a virtual stranger explore her body.

Jake heeded her words, not stopping, his tongue caressing the underside of her nipple as his warm mouth explored the precious bud. He grinned against her when she told him it was unfair. It was clear that Emma was reaching for his cock. She would get enough of that in time. For the time being, it was about seeing how much she could handle. Would she resist when he turned her around? Would she tell him to leave when the knife came out? He couldn't be so sure, but the first signs were promising ones.

Jake reluctantly pulled back from her breast, letting the cup of her bra shift back to its original resting place, covering the perfection that lay beneath. He looked down at her body, appreciating the sight of it again, the pale belly that gave way to the hem of her jeans. His hands moved down the expanse before coming to find the clasp of her jeans. In no time, they were undone and unzipped. Hooking a thumb in both sides, he tugged them down, her panties coming into view for the first time as he shimmied the jeans down to her ankles. He let her do the honors of freeing them from her feet, his attention instead shifting to the panties, the only thin layer of clothing separating himself from her slit.

How wet she was for him was clear in the spot that occupied the front of them. Deciding to sample it for himself, sitting on the edge of the bed, Jake let his fingers dance over the thin fabric, letting out a groan as he could feel the wetness spread over his fingers. "Fuck," he breathed out, wanting so desperately to explore even more, but he relented. He would torment himself, letting the build tease and entice him as much as it did for her.

Jake moved to one side of the bed and knelt beside Emma. He forcefully rolled her around onto her stomach, his eyes immediately fixing on her ass. It looked as if it were begging to be abused, such a nice white expanse of flesh he wanted to turn to varying shades of blues and purples and yellows. The panties hugged and accentuated the curve, drawing him to it even more, but he knew going forward they would only serve to get in his way. Jake moved on bent knees to the foot of the bed and after dipping his fingers in either side of them, he shifted the panties down the same way he had her jeans. Letting them fall into a growing heap of discarded clothing on the floor, Jake could feel his heart beating faster as he studied her. His cock was throbbing, desperate for even the slightest of touches. He envisioned turning Emma around and feeding her his cock, letting her feel the warm and the throbbing in her mouth and against her tongue. But not then. Not yet. He had other matters to attend to.

Bringing himself to his feet, Jake moved to the foot of the bed. He took hold of Emma's hips roughly, shifting them up to force Emma onto her knees while the rest of her body lay flush on the bed. It brought her ass up, making it even more of the focal point of his eyes and attention. "That's it," he whispered, giving her just the slightest bit of encouragement while his hands moved to the milky flesh, squeezing both cheeks, spreading them with his palms to expose that wet slit drooling with want and her puckered ass, just as enticing. As quickly as his hands had explored the area, they were gone. Rearing his dominant hand back, Jake let it come back down with as much force as he could muster, blistering her ass with a flurry of hard slaps, reddening the skin immediately. He focused first on the right side, firm slap after firm slap coming one after the other until the reddened flesh turned a shade of near purple. Then, he did the same to her left side before shifting to the side of the bed once more.

His hand took hold of a good grip of her hair and gave it a rough tug back, his lips moving just shy of her ear. "This is me, Emma..." he told her, willing her to see how dark and disturbed he really was. He knelt on the bed again, his hand snaking down between her legs. Instead of her ass, his focus turned to her slit. He gently worked his fingertips over the wetness coating her lips, another carnal grunt escaping his lips. They'd only just begun and already, Jake was losing himself.

Emma whimpered, bordering on crying as Jake's mouth explored her breast, tongue caressing nipple and causing her body to feel things unlike she ever had before. The tingle deep within her core was growing, radiating outward, down along her arms, her legs. Heat coursed over her quivering flesh, breaths short as she let him manipulate her body as he saw fit. Slowly, she felt his body shift about her. The bed dipped on one side, causing her to tilt a little as she strained her ears, listening to his every move. Oh, she so wanted to be able to see, to know what he was doing. To see into his face, to read his expression and guess what he'd do next! But she didn't have that advantage. Jake held all the cards, though that's as she wanted it and she wouldn't change how things were in the moment for the world!

Jake's hands slid along her heaving breasts, the thin fabric moving to cover her once more as he let his hands slide down along her body. She shivered a little when she felt his hands brush against her ribs, her belly. Her body writhed against his touch, arching against his palms as if begging for more. Just then, she felt a slight tug at her waist. He was working at her jeans, trying to remove them. Biting down on her lower lip, she shifted her hips to try and make things a little easier as he removed them. Before long, she felt the jeans slowly sliding down her legs, the cool air caressing her bared skin. She was becoming more and more exposed. More and more...his.

But she was already his. Emma knew this. Each and every moment that past only reaffirmed this in her mind. Her clit ached for him, throbbing angrily as Jake brushed a finger against it through the material of her panties. "Ohhh..." she groaned, hands grasping the blanket once again. The jolt of pleasure when he'd touched her was almost too much and she felt a small gush of her juices begin to drip from her already wet slit.

Suddenly, Emma found herself being rolled onto her stomach. The actions were swift, almost rough. But she made no move to protest. She gripped the blanket, letting Jake position her body how he wanted, knees bent and her ass in the air while the rest of her bowed against the bed. Her breaths came faster and despite the blindfold, she could feel the weight of his gaze, how he was scrutinizing her body. He was studying her. She could somehow feel it and once again, she felt herself dripping with juices meant just for him. She buried her face against the bed, stifling the moan when he suddenly tugged the panties down, baring her fully to his view.

And what would he see? Would he like it?

Emma knew she was wet, she was all but dripping down along her thighs. Never had she been so aroused or wanted anyone so badly. But in that moment, she wanted Jake. She wanted him to grab her hair, her hips...to pull her against him, let her body swallow him whole as he fucked her senseless!

Emma's cheeks heated at the thought when suddenly her reverie was broken with a THWACK! She bit into the blanket she held in her fist, not wanting to shout out at the sudden sting. It came again...and again...and again. It didn't stop and soon a warmth began to spread throughout her body. Her back arched hard and the sting came again, this time on the other side of her ass. She let her teeth release the blanket, allowing herself to grunt, her head rolling back as she took the sudden assault of pain. She hadn't expected it, wasn't sure what it meant...but her body was responding, her thighs wet as she panted for breath.

Suddenly, Emma felt her head jerk back, a hand in her hair and a whisper against her ear. Jake's voice. She focused on it, his words when suddenly...that jolt of pleasure! His fingers were teasing her slit, her clit begging he reach just a bit further and give it the attention it so craved! She let out a tiny sob, her body on fire...primed and so very ready.

"Don't...don't stop..." Emma pleaded. The same words she'd already told him. Reassuring words that she liked what he was doing, that she wanted more. She had fallen into the abyss—the abyss that was Jake. And she had no intention of leaving, but of exploring every dark crevice...the darker, the better. "Please...more..." Her hips arched back for him, as if in presentation. There was no turning back now. Only moving forward.

Jake found himself in a situation he never had before. It was the first time in his life where he was putting the needs and priorities of someone ahead of his own. And he found it almost strange how he'd managed to repress the thought of killing Emma right then and there. He had a perfect opportunity. His knife was still attached to a little holster on his belt that still rested there on the floor. He would turn her around, pull out the knife, and let her bleed out by slitting her wrists or her throat. He could taste her blood, bathe in it if he liked and fuck her while she was in the process of dying. Sure, it all came across as wildly erotic and it all played out as something he saw himself doing down the line, but as he was there in her bedroom on that first night, he had no desire to go through with something like that.

Instead, he had Emma on all fours, essentially begging him to give her more. His head was a whirlwind of possibilities. There were so many things he wanted to do with her and an entire night to explore them, but for some reason, he decided it best to just go with the most clear cut and obvious of responses. His fingertips continued to trace her slit, making sure not to ever come in contact with her clit. He wanted to save that for last when she could hardly stand it anymore. Jake glanced down beside him and saw the cord sitting there untouched. There would be another day for that. He tossed it to the floor and shifted to his knees on the bed again.

He gave a look to his cock, drooling precum as it stood at attention for Emma, although she couldn't see it. He'd been hard for at least the last hour or so, the writer an unknowing master of making him feel ways he never had before. He owed to to himself to fill her, to truly make him his. He had seen just how wet she was for him. He'd felt it with his own hand and the teasing had only made it that much more obvious. There had never been such a buildup to that moment before. Jake had never been one for foreplay or for taking things step-by-step. With Emma, it all felt right. So right.

"I think I know what you want, Emma," Jake said, his voice sounding so knowing and matter-of-fact. He was going to give Emma just the slightest bit of control in their scenario. He wasn't going to let her dictate anything. There would be no confusion there. But he saw no problem in letting her at least see what was going on. He wanted her to see who was fucking her, to know it was Jake capable of making her feel the way she felt. Reaching forward, he untied the blindfold and tugged it free, tossing it on the nightstand. It was the first time since they'd started she was given her ability to see and she would find her body still on all fours on the bed and Jake knelt beside her, his cock hard and at attention, precum dribbling down the head.

He took her hair roughly in his hand, pulling her by it to lift her head and the rest of her body so she faced him. He looked at her face, the one he hadn't been able to see through the spanking and the teasing. He was glad to note the flush of her cheeks and how mussed her hair had become again. He licked his lips and bore holes through her with his intense gaze. His other hand found his shaft, idly stroking while not letting his eyes deviate from her own.

"I know what you want, but I want you to tell me yourself," Jake said suddenly. He'd seen the way she'd tripped over her words. He'd seen how nervous she became when he was around. The one thing he did notice, however, was how vocal she was while he teased her. She had no problem begging for anything, for telling him exactly what she wanted. And that's what hewanted. He wanted to hear Emma tell him, looking right in his eyes, what she wanted. More than anything else, that would be what put him over the edge.

There was a pause and Emma knew Jake was looking down at her from behind. Just what was he thinking, feeling...just what was he? Oh, it was torture! Sweet, blissful agony! His fingers suddenly began to taunt and tease, tracing her slit slowly, carefully. She bit down on her lower lip each time he refused to give her satisfaction, his fingers denying her that jolt of pleasure by purposefully ignoring her aching clit. Each time his fingers slid against her, she'd arch her hips, tilting them, providing him the access he'd need...but he wouldn't take it! Her whimpers grew louder as her frustration began to build, that desire—no, need—began to build deep inside. Her body was shaking, her cunt seething in slow rhythm, showing him what it wanted, needed.

Emma could feel the tears in her eyes. She was so aroused it almost hurt. Every nerve ending was on fire, calling out to Jake—the only man who could quench the thirst that was driving her mad, over the edge. "Please..." she whispered, begging. "Please...Jake...oh god..." Her words were soft, muffled, a plea for him to ease the sweet agony he brought upon her. Only he continued to deny her, though she could feel the weight of his gaze, his shadow enveloping her as he loomed behind her on the bed.

Just then, Emma felt Jake reach around her head, his hands working the blindfold off. The initial stab of light as it struck her blue eyes was sharp, relentless. She squinted as she tried to focus, her eyes fixed on the bed beneath her. But that didn't last long. Jake's hands were in her hair, tugging her body and forcing her to face him. His hand never left her hair and she couldn't help but notice that his other was stroking his cock. Her blue eyes shifted and she watched him stroking it with great care. It was hard and large and she could see it already dripping with precum. Her eyes fluttered shut. She needed to focus, to breathe.

Opening her eyes, Emma looked up into Jake's dark eyes. He was so serious, so full of fiery passion. This...this was what she wanted, what she needed! Someone who would overwhelm her on every level, fill her life with overflowing passion. Jake was the one who would do this. She wanted it to be him. She knew it the moment she'd made that wish on the star.

"Jake..." Emma whispered, her eyes locked onto his though she could still see his hand stroking his cock, feel the tug of her hair as he gripped it tightly in his other hand. "I want...I want you to fuck me." She swallowed hard, her cheeks burning as she felt another gush between her legs. "I want to taste you...I..." A tear rolled down her cheek. This man was everything! "I want so much, Jake." Her heart was racing, her body calling out to him. "Fuck me, Jake. Make me yours."

Jake finally had a purpose. He had been searching for something to keep him going outside of the realm of books and killing. He never in his life had felt so important as he did in the moments he was with Emma. She made him feel like he was the missing piece in her life that needed to be filled and he couldn't help but feel the same way about her. She turned the kill switch off for the time being. Sure, she wouldn't be the cure to his madness. He still wanted to beat her, to fuck her until she couldn't stand, to make her know she belonged to him. He wanted to mark her, brand her, cover her in his cum. But, for the night, for once in his life, he knew with great certainty he wasn't going to kill. He didn't need to kill.

Hearing her tell him exactly what she wanted was almost as much a turn on as the situation itself. The shy, timid woman he'd bumped into earlier who could barely maintain eye contact was suddenly on all fours telling Jake how badly she wanted him to fuck her. Had anyone told him it was going to be the way the night played out, he probably wouldn't have believed them. It wasn't as if it was anything new for Jake to have a woman begging him to fuck them, but they were never Emma. They weren't the complex, beautiful creature she was. And none showed the kind of emotion she showed. Tears again? He had her eating out of the palm of his hand. It was a wonderful thing.

Although Jake was never one to listen to others, especially when they were pleading to him (most times it was pleas for him to stop slicing them open), he listened to Emma. If she wanted him to fuck her, he was going to do just that. Relinquishing both the grip on his cock and her hair, Jake shifted on the bed quickly, slipping up onto his knees, swinging around Emma's body so he was stationed behind her, his cock precariously close. He grabbed hold of her ass, the skin still raw from the beating it had taken. Spreading both cheeks, he glanced down at her tight asshole, sure it was unused. He would never shy away from upping the ante. And then he shifted his gaze downward, her cunt quite literally dripping wet for him. He moved a finger down between those velvety folds, collecting as much of that wetness as was possible before bringing the finger to his lips to taste her. He let out a grunt of pleasure, savoring her essence before shifting to the matter at hand.

His hand again moved to grab the girth of his shaft, angling the head towards that delicate slit. He shifted forward, letting it press against the warmth, the tip coated in her juices. He couldn't hold back any longer. There was no more teasing left in him. He wanted to fuck her as badly as she wanted to be fucked. Hands moving to both her hips, Jake thrust forward. Easing his hips rather than driving them, he took a moment to appreciate how perfect she felt, the sheath stretching to accommodate his size as he filled her for the first time. He'd never been inside a woman so wet for him. It was unreal. He basked in it, just letting his cock swim inside of her. He angled his hips, drove forward even more until he couldn't fit another inch inside. "Jesus Christ," the anything but pious man behind her muttered, his hands gripping her hips more tightly.

Jake brought one hand up to grab her hair, giving it a rough tug to angle her head back towards him. "Do you like that cock, Emma?" he breathed out, wanting to hear her voice again. Her praise and admiration for him were as much of a pleaser to him as her soaking wet cunt was. Before she was even given chance to answer, he started to build himself into a rhythm. The thrusts didn't come rapid fire, but rather, one powerful, pounding thrust, followed by his keeping his shaft deep inside of her for a moment, savoring the confines and then the process repeated itself. He wasn't looking to overwhelm her from the start. It was more a feeling out process. He wanted to savor her pussy and have her do the same to his cock.

Jake could feel her juices dripping down his cock, flowing down his balls. It was almost hard to fathom how she could be so wet for him, but he wouldn't have had it any other way. It was just an indicator to him how much the moment meant to her. Emma wanted him to take control of her. She wanted to relinquish every bit of herself to him. It was powerful and it was something Jake wasn't going to take lightly. Emma would be his, that much was certain. He just hoped she would help repress that part of him that wanted to kill for as long as possible.

Emma could scarcely believe she'd been so bold, that she'd found it within herself to tell this beautiful man just what it was she wanted—no, what she needed. Jake's gaze was intense, so serious. The weight of it bore down on her very soul, crushing her body, making it malleable just for him. And how she wanted to be his, to belong to him in every way imaginable. The next moments happened so quickly, his hands manipulating her body, positioning her in the way he wanted, exposing her fully to meet his every demand and desire. A whimper left her lips, breaking the deafening silence as the tension in the room only grew.

The ache between Emma's legs had grown painfully immense, almost unbearable. Her cunt was seething, her inner walls quivering as her juices dripped along her pussy lips and thighs. God, she'd never been this aroused, this painfully aware of what her body craved. All she could think about was Jake, his cock filling her up, pounding deep within her body as her cunt swallowed him up. She could feel his tip against her entrance, taunting and teasing. "Please..." she whispered, begging for some kind of relief.

Jake's hands gripped her hips just then, strong fingers kneading against raw flesh as they moved to spread her wide. Emma let out a soft groan, a tiny gush streaming from her cunt and along her slicked slit. Her clit throbbed angrily, wanting satisfaction...something! Biting down on her inner cheeks, she stifled the sob of anticipation that threatened to leave her. Finally, she felt Jake push against her, a wave of giddiness fluttering over her body, coursing along her heated flesh.

This was what she wanted, what her body needed. Emma let out a whimper of pleasure, her hips tilting to accommodate as Jake thrust forward into her wet, heaving body. He felt so good, the way he stretched her, filled her. Only Jake could make her feel this way and long for more. Once he was all the way in, she felt him strike against a sensitive spot, her eyes clamping shut as her body shivered, the tiny jolt pleasure washing over her for that brief moment, slowly building up into she could even begin to describe.

Again, Jake's hand was in her hair. He tugged and Emma found her blue eyes locking with his. Looking up, she swallowed hard in between tiny gasps. "Y-yes," she admitted. "I...I love it...don't stop, Jake..." She blinked rapidly, another moan. "Fuck me, Jake...oh god..." She was dizzy with pleasure, his thrusts a perfect rhythm against her hips as the squelching sounds grew in her ears. How she loved those slurping sounds they were making as their bodies crashed together, the sound of his balls slapping against her...all of it! "I love it, Jake...don't stop...please..."

Emma couldn't stop begging, her cunt quivering as the tension grew furiously, her body on fire! She could feel her juices dripping everywhere, something she'd never done for anyone—not that her list was long—and it made her wonder what would happen when she came. Already the pleasure was making her feel things, the emotions so strong, so...much. It was overwhelming, unforgettable!

"Make me yours...please!" Emma pleaded. "Just yours!" She could feel Jake striking her sensitive spot over and over again. It was almost merciless—bittersweet agony! And oh how she loved it! With every thrust, she felt herself come more and more undone, her body succumbing to him. She wanted him to mark her, to fill her...all of it! There was no one else for her. Not ever again! How could there be after this? "Please, Jake..." she cried. "Please..."

Those whimpers. The pleading. Begging. Jake was unaccustomed to a partner being so in-tune with him. Emma responded to everything as if it was the only thing she'd ever wanted in life. The sounds that came from that innocent mouth were music to his ears. She gave him the sort of tunnel vision he experienced when he was making a kill. He was like a horse with blinders on, focusing on nothing but her. He wanted to mold Emma into his own personal...toy. No, that wasn't the right word. She wasn't just a plaything. She'd proven that. Jake couldn't come up with the right word, but given her response to his cock and to everything else he'd brought to the table, he knew he had her wrapped around his finger.

Her cunt was beautiful. She'd been so wet for him that it felt almost unnatural how perfect it was thrusting his manhood into her velvety depths. The heat that radiated from both her pussy and her body warmed his own and a fine sheen of sweat collected on his brow. As he gazed down at her body on display below him, Jake thought about marking her. He wanted the world to know she belonged to him. At least, that she belonged to someone. Angling himself down, Jake kissed a trail down the side of her neck, stopping when he reached her collarbone. There, he sunk his teeth into her flesh and tugged, pulling back when he was confident he'd left a bruise. This pattern continued its way down to her breasts, leaving a pattern of bite marks and bruises in his wake, all the while his hips continued to thrust with eagerness, giving her seemingly more of his cock with every shove forward of those hips.

A thought suddenly sprung to Jake's mind as he pulled back from her bruised chest. He thought about blood. He thought about how badly he wanted to watch it flow from Emma's body. But there was something about it that made it different than all of the thoughts he encountered when he was on the verge of killing one of the whores he had in bed. He didn't want to see Emma die and bleed out. He just wanted to cut her up a bit. He wanted to coat himself in her blood. He wanted to fuck her and look into her eyes while he wore it. Emma was twisted, yes. But he had no idea of it would be something she would feel bound to him by or if it would send her running for the hills. Once the thought crossed his mind, he knew he couldn't turn back, though.

Jake reluctantly shifted on the bed, kneeling back so he could actually watch his cock, glistening in her juices, slip from Emma's pussy. He let out a displeased groan once he was fully out, looking down into Emma's eyes. Leaving the bed, Jake reached down into the pile of discarded clothing. He found his pants and the holstered knife at their side. Opening it, he unsheathed the knife, a medium sized kitchen knife that was quite ordinary aside from its extra sharp blade. It was the same knife he'd made every kill with and there he was showing it to Emma. It was the biggest step Jake had ever made in the course of any relationship. Then again, Jake never really had any relationships. Emma was the first woman he'd felt anything aside from a sexual desire for. He returned to the bed and displayed the knife to Emma, his free hand tugging at her hair, throwing her head back whilst he sent the tip of the blade grazing along her neck without penetrating the delicate flesh.

"Do you trust me, Emma? Really trust me?" he asked her, still playing the tip across her neck, her jugular. Scraping it along with gentle precision. "What if I told you..." He stopped for a moment, collecting himself. He mulled over turning back and forgetting the whole idea, but he'd gone this far. He had to go through with it. "...that I want to make you bleed?"

Jake's body tingled as the words left him. He wanted nothing more than for Emma to give in to him. He wanted complete control of her body. He wanted to carve his name into her flesh. He wanted to scar her and watch her bleed for him. He wanted to make her orgasm and bathe in the ecstasy. He wanted it all. And only Emma could satisfy him in that way. He was sure of it.

Emma groaned—half crying, half moaning—as Jake kissed and marked her pale, exposed flesh. His touches weren't gentle, but possessive, territorial...he was making a claim! A thrill rushed through her veins as the realization, her body arching to meet his every advance. Somehow it knew what it wanted, what it needed and she wasn't about to let it be denied. All her life, she'd longed for something like this, something more. Perhaps it was what drew her to writing, to dabbling and pursuing romance. But the reality of what could be? She'd no idea it could be so much better, so much more than her wildest imagination could even hope to conceive.

Writhing beneath Jake, Emma could feel her body getting closer, that burn drawing her deeper under his spell. She wanted to fall into oblivion, let go and find sweet relief. But he pulled back, his weight, his touch, all of it...gone. She couldn't bite back the tiny cry that passed over her lips as he moved, her cunt seething, begging for more attention. Her clit throbbed angrily, the cool air almost unwelcome as it rushed over the pulsing nub of flesh, so sensitive and in need. She looked up at him as he moved further away, clearly a plan in mind. But what? She had no choice but to wait in bittersweet agony as her cunt reminded her of what it wanted—to be pounded by Jake's thick cock once again.

Flushing a deep shade of red, Emma glanced down at Jake as he slowly rose, his eyes finding hers. She caught sight of something in his hand. It was shiny, sharp, the blade glinting in the soft glow of the light of her bedroom. Her breath hitched as she fixed her eyes upon the knife in his hands, the thing somehow comfortable in his grip as he showed it to her. Where did he get it? How? Did it matter? So many questions swam through her mind, hazy with desire as he moved closer. Intoxicated with him, the moment, she let him approach, not wanting to break the tension that had been rising and still was. She swallowed hard, Jake's hand finding her hair as he slowly dragged the blade across the supple flesh of her neck.

Emma wasn't sure what to think, her thoughts escaping her entirely. Words couldn't form, it was just instinct, the moment! Jake gently let the blade move across her flesh, not once did it break skin, not once did he press too hard. Her breaths came quicker, she was at his mercy, she knew this, she...

Did she trust him?

"Y-yes," Emma answered. "I...I trust you." Despite her answer, she shivered in his grasp, the knife still pressed against her throat. He wanted to see her bleed, to... She felt dizzy, unsure, so very frightened. This was new territory, something she wasn't sure of. But everything felt so right with Jake and she trusted him. She knew she did. Deciding to go with honesty, she added, "I...I'm scared." Her body trembled, but she made no move to squirm away. Instead, she looked him in the eye. But a part of her was terrified that her words would upset him, ruin the moment, make him leave, not finish...

He'd never come back.

Emma wished she wasn't afraid, that she could just let go. Let Jake cut her, mark her. But she wasn't sure she was ready yet and she was embarrassed, ashamed that she might be letting him down.

"I..." Emma stammered, her blue eyes glistening, her body still responding to Jake's. "I wish I could give you everything..." Her emotions overwhelmed her. She didn't want him to think she opposed what he wanted when it was her fear that made her hesitate. And not of him, but of going down a path she'd never dreamed of traversing, one that was dark and dangerous and oh so enticing! "I...I..." Words escaped her as she tried to find her voice, a way to assure him, something. "I don't know if...if I'm ready." She bit down on her lip, her eyes still glistening. "I'm scared." For a brief moment, she averted her eyes, but soon found his again. "Will you...will you teach me to be ready?"

Everything Jake had done had been purely impulsive. He was losing himself in the moment and that in itself was dangerous. More often than not, when he lost himself, Jake ended up killing. He didn't want to see Emma wind up dead after one date, regardless of the restraint he'd been able to show early on. Her words brought him back down to earth. He'd been so wrapped up in everything that Emma had given him. She'd let him inside, showed him where she sits down and does her blog entries. She gave herself to him, let him fuck her...begged for it! And he was getting carried away.

She was afraid. He could see it in her eyes from the moment the knife touched her neck. He believed her when she said she trusted him, but it was clear there was just the slightest bit of doubt in those eyes. Jake withdrew the knife and leaned over to sit it on the nightstand. He then returned to his position on the bed, knelt between Emma's legs. He could see the faint red line across her neck where he'd dragged the tip of the blade. He could see the bruises on her shoulder and down her breasts. He'd revealed too much to her much too quickly and as he examined her body in silence, he was kicking himself.

"I can teach you," he finally said, cutting through the tension in the bedroom that was as present as the smell of sex. "But not tonight. It was my doing. I rushed things. I should have restrained myself. I guess we all have a dark side, don't we?" he asked her, his mind alight with visions of all of his naked victims, cut to pieces, bleeding out so beautifully. His cock sprung back to life, twitching and reminding him that he still had a very wet cunt he wanted to get back to. It would be the only way to salvage the night. He needed to switch paths and make sure he brought the woman who'd given him so much already the pleasure she deserved. It was so unlike him to ever think of such things, but Emma made him care.

Without another word, Jake grabbed hold of Emma's pale, sweetly soft legs and angled them forward towards her body, putting her pussy on display. He looked into her eyes and then down at her cunt, his mouth watering at the sight. Hooking her legs up around his shoulders, he dipped himself forward, with his arms wrapped around her thighs, he pushed his thick shaft back inside her cunt. There would be no more games. He wasn't going to mark her or cut her or let himself get lost in the heat of the moment. He was going to fuck her.

With her body angled perfectly for him and his own braced, Jack was unrelenting in the way his hips drove forward. He thrust at a downward angle, his eyes fixed on her face as drive after drive of his hips sent the enormity of his cock filling her, staying there to let her savor the feeling of being completely filled before he repeated the process again. One hand slipped from around her thigh to move between them, his index finger working against her swollen slit. Little circles as he massaged the bundles of nerves while his cock continued its assault. He was sweating more, his cheeks flush, as if he were trying to fuck the thought of that knife from her memory. It would all be so sweet, but not that night. He had to remember to show control.

He added more pressure to her clit with his finger, his middle one coming to play as well. His eyes took in the sight of her breasts, bouncing in the same rhythm as the rough fucking he was giving her. It was such a beautiful thing. "Cum for me, Emma," he whispered, licking his lips. It was all he wanted in that moment. His own pleasure had taken a back seat, not that he wasn't in ecstasy himself. "Please." His voice was stern, but pleading.

There were no words to describe the kind of perfection that Jake actually was. Emma was beside herself, her desire growing by leaps and bounds. This man was just doing everything right—easing her fears and promising to stay. It was more than she could've hoped for, more than she'd dared to dream. As she looked into his eyes, she briefly imagined him getting angry, storming out the door with disgust etched on his face. But that wasn't what happened. Carefully, he set the knife aside, the blade glinting in the soft light of the room. Her eyes lingered upon it for a moment, wondering what it would be like the day she finally let him use it, let the blade move over her skin so he could cut ribbons of crimson along her perfectly pale flesh. A shiver ran along her spine just then. It would be another step down the road they were traveling, a dark road with twists and turns...and sinister shadows.

But, for now, wouldn't she have a tale to tell Jess when all was said and done! Jake was truly the perfect man, a dream! No doubt her friend would be happy for her. It had been ages since Emma had been serious with anyone and her list was so short that it made most people weep. It was high time she indulged, did something for herself. She deserved it. Didn't she?

Looking up into Jake's eyes, she let her muscles relax as he gently manipulated her body, easing her legs over his shoulders as he teased her still wet entrance with the tip of his cock. Though the moment had hit a slight snag, it didn't take long for the fire to return. He pushed inside her, filling her up, her breasts jiggling with the motion. She bit down on her lower lip, hands gripping the sheets underneath her as she felt her body accept him, wanting, needing, craving. A small moan left her and she arched upward, her body wanting more of whatever he had to give. His thrusts were slow at first, an agonizing rhythm that drove her mad until he finally picked up the pace.

In and out, Emma could hear the suction sounds of her cunt against Jake's cock as he pounded her hard. The headboard of her bed, knocked against the wall, soft thudding sounds reverberating within the room. She tilted her hips more, her body squirming as he drove himself home. Pleading moans slipped from her mouth as she took his assault, her cunt loving the attention he had to give it. Still, her clit throbbed ad pulsed, beckoning for his regard. And, as if he knew what her body wanted, his hand came down and began to work its magic.

"Oh god..." Emma panted breathily, the sweat glittering all over her body as she jostled beneath Jake as he fucked her good and hard.

Jake's words were like a musical command when he told Emma to cum. How could she not listen, how could she not obey? Whimpering, almost crying, she let herself go right there before him. Her body was a bruised display of pale writhing flesh as her breasts jiggled and bounced and she finally gave in to the ecstasy of climax. Her body trembled as she shouted out, fingers tugging at the blankets as her cunt clamped down about his thick cock and began to pulse its furious rhythm.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Emma cried, her body wriggling, hips bucking. She was lost. She was his. She was glad she'd wished upon that shooting star.

Jake couldn't recall ever being so engaged during sex. It was usually mechanical and mindless. It had always just been a step in the process. Sure, he always enjoyed it. Pussy was pussy. But with Emma, there was something more. He was more eager to please her. Had any other woman told him they weren't ready, he would have sliced them to pieces right then and there without the slightest bit of remorse. Emma was worth keeping around. He knew with just a little training, she would be his completely. The type of willing, submissive play thing he could benefit from having in his life. And it didn't hurt one bit that he was not only attracted to her, but he actually liked her.

The bucking of his hips didn't subside until the writhing of Emma's body began. He knew she was there. She'd reached her peak and after a few more jarring thrusts, Jake slowed so he could enjoy her climax himself. He tightened his grip around Emma's thighs, his eyes bearing down on her as he told him she was cumming. He drove his cock forward and let it stay buried inside of that perfect cunt, savoring the feeling of her inner walls tugging at him, practically begging him to join in. And he was close. He was so close. His shaft throbbed anxiously in response, impressive doses of precum already coating the tip of his cock.

Emma was absolutely glowing from the orgasm. He'd never seen a more beautiful thing in his life. He let her legs fall from his shoulders and brought a hand to the side of her face. His fingertips played over her heated flesh, eyes never deviating from her own. He licked his lips and got completely lost in the moment. It was a connection so foreign to him to gave him a feeling in his gut that could only rival the feeling he got when he killed.

As he looked at her, his hips started up again, no longer giving her the carnal fucking he was accustomed to. He was slow and methodical, letting her come down from her climax and let her even more slick cunt massage and tug at his cock. He pressed his forehead against her own, his breath like fire against her lips as he spoke. "I'm so close, Emma," he said, his voice almost giving off how desperate he was for release.

He wanted to do so much with her. Jake's mind raced as it did so often. He wanted to fill her, to show her that she belonged to him. He wanted to mark her with his cum. He wanted to cover her face, her breasts, her belly. He wanted her to display it proudly. He wanted so much, but in that moment as he thought about every possible option left to him, he knew he wanted to fill the cunt that had given him so much with his own gift. It was only right.

"Do you want it? Tell me now much you want my cum. I want to hear you say it," Jake told her as he lifted himself up to look at her whole face again. Just the sound of her voice would put him over the edge. He was sure of it.

Emma's body trembled beneath Jake, savoring the weight of him as he continued to drive against her quivering mound. As his pace began to slow, she arched against him, her actions desperate and needy, full of desire. Whimpers of protest resonated in her throat. She wanted him to continue, to fall into ecstasy. Oh how she wanted him to join her in this blissful euphoria he'd placed her in, to fill her up, possess her fully! She looked up into his face, his hand suddenly caressing her cheek so very tenderly.

Jake was twitching inside her, hot and hard. Emma bit down on her lip and nodded, legs spread in full invitation. "Yes, Jake," she panted, her breaths heavy and ragged, "I want it." She looked directly into his eyes, barely blinking once. "I want your cum. I want it inside me. Fill me up, Jake," her voice was desperate, urgent. "Please, don't make me wait. I'm yours, take me..."

Tiny sobs bubbled up from Emma as she bucked her hips against Jake, a sign that she wanted him to finish, to fuck her and fill her, to seal their fates. More than anything she wanted it and once again she felt that burn begin to grow.

"Fill me up, Jake..." Emma begged. "I want it...I need it..." Her words were desperate, her hips gyrating frantically as her cunt began to seethe once more in anticipation. She could feel her clit happily seeking out Jake's body each time their hips met, the pleasure growing second by second. "Fuck me...take me...nnngg..." Her body was out of control knowing he was on the brink, that he was ready to meet her, to fall. She couldn't take it, her cunt heaved as it clamped down again and she let out another groaning cry.

Jake was so close to the edge, he could hardly think straight. He was sure he said something to Emma, but he couldn't even recall what he asked of her. His mind was mush and his body was Jell-O. His body was on fire, tingling from head to toe. His face was flush and a thin sheen of sweat coated his forehead and brow. His eyes were still cast down, taking in the sight of Emma from the waist up. Her face was especially expressive in the throes of passion. Every thrust elicited a new face and brought forth a moan in a different octave. He fed off of those cues she gave him. It was refreshing to have a partner so responsive. He was almost positive he could have done just about anything to her and Emma would have been into it.

When she began pleading, Jake remembered exactly what it was he told her. She begged him so convincingly, Jake nearly came just from that soft, seductive, needy tone of voice. For being a somewhat shy, innocent sort, Emma managed to ooze sexuality. She may not have been the most experienced partner he had, but what she lacked in experience she made up for in confidence and enthusiasm. He would tell her how she was the best lover he'd ever been with and it would be the honest to hell's truth.

Jake could feel the rush of his climax fast approaching, Emma's pleading coupled with the incredible feeling of her cunt practically milking him finally driving him over the edge. After a few more hard, slow, pronounced thrusts, Jake buried his cock inside of her. His hands gripped her shoulders, fingers digging into delicate flesh as he narrowed his eyes. More sweat dotted his brow and a rogue droplet threatened to drop down onto one of Emma's breast as he filled her.

The orgasm took control of his body. He shook as rope after rope of his thick, potent cum coated Emma's inner walls. The seemingly never ending flow was another thing Jake rarely experienced. Chalk it up to Emma yet again. As he could feel the impressive climax slowing and his cum easing to a trickle, Jake let his body collapse atop Emma's. Chest pressed to chest, he could feel her nipples tickle the little hairs on his own chest. "Fuck," he breathed out as the last bit filled her. He reluctantly pulled back, taking a look at her body once more before slowly easing inch by inch of his manhood from the sheath she'd provided it. His cock was a mess of cum and juices, the best remnants of their amazing sex.

He eased back a bit more on his knees, glancing down at her cunt, lips still somewhat splayed from the pounding it'd received. He grinned as he could see the pearly white of his cum, some trickling out of the splayed pussy, a droplet or two falling onto the bed sheets. Jake absentmindedly grabbed hold of his wet shaft and played the head of his cock over Emma's clit playfully. "How does it feel knowing I just came inside of you?" he asked, licking his lips.

"That's nothing to take lightly, Emma. It's something I don't ordinarily do and I mean...with someone I've only just met. It's a sign of my feelings for you...that I would take a chance on you. Open myself up completely to you. I hope you know that." Jake finally pulled back and then decided to settle on the bed beside her on his back. His cock was still semi-hard, a soaking wet mess that gave off the pleasing aroma of their sex.

"Don't go running to clean up either. I want you to stay there. I want you to savor it." He reached out and grabbed hold of one of Emma's hands, gripping it firmly as he interlocked their fingers. "Don't go anywhere," he instructed to her, once again taking control. They hadn't gone through with the knife play, but Jake still needed to set ground rules. Emma needed to know that she was to do as he expected of her.

As Emma's cunt twitched and tightened, clamping down hard and pulsing erratically about Jake's cock, she couldn't help but feel him spurting deeply inside her. Every surge shook her body to its very core, filling her up completely and causing her to lose her sense of time and space. She was in the throes of ecstasy, sheer and utter bliss with the only man for her. Knowing that they shared this moment together, had both fallen over the edge and given into their passions had meant the world to her. She'd bared herself to him and more than just in body. He'd seen her soul.

Emma was glad that Jake had cum inside her, that he'd pumped her full and marked her in this way. She'd wear his bruises proudly and oh to know that her cunt was all his. It made her tingle inside. As he lowered himself against her, his weight so warm and welcome, she let her hands move to his back. She gently caressed him while he steadied his breathing before finally pulling away. The loss she felt as he pulled out was immense, more so than she expected it to be. Unable to help it, she let out a soft protesting whimper and then focused on how her cunt just pulsed with the last lingering bit of her latest orgasm.

Looking up at Jake as he teased her entrance, slick with her juices and his cum, she smiled shyly. Like her, this wasn't something he did often or freely and knowing that made her feel even more special. Wishing on that star had been the best thing she'd ever done. It had led her to him and now their lives were forever entwined. She licked her lips as her eyes remained fixed on his.

"I...I'm glad," Emma said, her chest heaving slightly as she breathed. "I...I only want you." She looked to the side for a moment, her cheeks turning pink. The blush swept down her chest causing her breasts to turn a rosy shade, even her areola and pert nipples turned a deep shade of pink. "J-just your marks." She smiled then and turned to look at Jake. "I feel special," she then admitted.

Looking up at Jake made her insides flutter, her heart speed up. Emma was truly beside herself. She stretched slightly as she lied sprawled out on the bed for Jake to see, to watch. There was no way she couldn't savor this moment, all of it. Her entire body felt nice and it was all because of this man.

"I won't move until you tell me too," Emma said, her smile broadening. Letting Jake's mess linger on her body was too appealing. She could stay there all night like that, with him, if that was his wish. And how she hoped it was.

Jake was truly content in the moments that led up to his climax and during the initial come down. He felt like he'd finally found someone who could really satisfy him without the threat of him wanting to kill her. Everything she gave him he relished and his body still tingled as he lay on her bed. She had provided him more pleasure than he ever thought possible and for that, he was eternally grateful.

The only thing that was hindering his good time was the thought of Emma's reaction to his knife. She hadn't necessarily acted out of line, but then again, she didn't fully accept it, either. That was a tremendous risk for someone like Jake, who was usually painstakingly methodical in the way he went about his business. He took great care in making sure his secret only got out to those he was sure he would murder that same night.

Jake's heart started to race. He'd divulged too much, too quickly. He never gave Emma the impression that he was a cold blooded killer, but she knew the root of his desires, and even that had been too much. It was their first night together and no matter how much of a connection the two shared, the only person Jake could truly trust was himself.

Just as suddenly as he'd set himself beside her and poured his heart out to her, Jake was lifting himself from the bed. He found his discarded clothes on the floor and started to put them on, his hands fumbling with the buttons of his shirt. He knew there would be protest from Emma, but he had to block it out. He had to leave. He had to free himself of her hold on him. It was bound to destroy him. Why hadn't he seen it before? He'd gotten lost in the passion of the moment. Coming down from that high was the best thing that happened to him, because it cleared his mind and allowed him to think straight.

"I've...I've gotta go," Jake told her, not even wanting to look down at her naked body on the bed for fear of it tempting him again. He took a deep breath and made sure his knife was at his side. It had been used in countless murders and the last thing he needed to do was be implicated in one of them if Emma decided to turn him in. Letting Emma know so much so quickly. It was so unlike him.

There was so much he wanted to say. He wished he could have just rationally explained himself, but he couldn't be in that room any longer. He couldn't breathe in the smell of their sex, he couldn't glance over and see her computer, the first source of his attraction to her and he certainly couldn't look at her and see the bruises he'd left on her pale skin.

Instead, Jake turned quickly, found his way out of her room and then her apartment. He walked out into the cold night, head cast down, making the short walk back to his place. He cleared his mind and just breathed. It would be for the best. It had to be.

Back
Top Bottom