Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

anyone out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiksa_Goddess

Meteorite
[before I turn anyone off, this will be editted with the next 15 hours... I'm on a phone right now, making it difficult to do things properly]

I'm from the US of A and reside in the Eastern Standard Timezone. I'm new to the site but not to role playing. I will always try to match what my partner gives me and unless I'm on my phone(like now) I generally have excellent spelling and decent grammar. I ONLY RP over email or pm/dm (whatever term you prefer). I'll post my email at the bottom.

I will link an flist later on,I am capable of playing males and females but prefer females. I will gladly do a mxf pairing but I may do a fxf if you have a very good plot. I don't do mxm, just not comfortable with rping it. I love fandoms (that I know of) but I only do ocxoc...i hate using cannons or pairing an oc with a cannon.im up for plot based or smut based, doesn't matter to me. I prefer to do humanXhuman (though I wil also do witchxwizard Hogwarts type of thing) ... I'm not really into the supernatural stuff like vampires and werewolves and tentacle yielding monsters... Sorry.

Currently I'd really like to do some type of incesty/breedingy thing. My only real stipulations are the girl (or at least the majority if more than one) in a mxf relationship is younger than or equal in age to the boy. I would never do something like an auntXnephew or MotherXson. I WILL do something like UncleXniece, BrotherxSister, Older sisterXbrotherXlittlesister, fatherXdaughter,etc.

While I'm not a fan of anal as long as my character doesn't give it to your character I don't really care. My only true limits would be no vore, gore, water sports,etc... Basically anything that goes in a toilet ill pass on..thanks.

Well, if you've read this far, awesome, thanks! If you have any ideas, questions or are interested contact me at shiksagoddess93@saintly.com

I didn't mention this in the above post and haven't had a chance to update it yet but I do prefer to be a submissive or equal role. I have trouble with dominating but will do it if i have too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom