Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Things Nerd Siblings Do Me*MysteriousD 18+

Dahaka

Would You Like Me To Sit On Your Face Daddy?
It was night time and the kids parents had gone out for a date together. It meant Jade and her little brother were home alone. Jade decided to catch up on some Naruto Shippuden. Her and her brother loved that show and would normally watch it together. Realizing she was already fully caught up on it she decided to look at some Naruto hentai instead. Jade loved looking at hentai and loved pleasuring herself to the sight of Naruto themed content. "That's it Kushina, suck your son dick." she moaned as she played with her breasts. Jade had only a pair of Marvel yellow panties and her top which was lifted up to reveal her naked breasts.

((Nice pic))

Diego had been catching up with One Piece. Like his older sister, he was a nerd, but she was arguably the bigger nerd. While he had nerdy intersts and did go to cons and such, she was the one who actually bought the collectibles and cosplay and so on. Then again, she had a pretty well-paying job. He had gotten off the phone with his parents; they were gonna be home much later so they might as well order pizza.

Diego was wearing only his pajama shorts and his plain white tee-shirt. He wasn't bad-lookng. A little round and pudgy, but not ugly or obese or anything. "Jade, what do you want on your pizza?" he asked entering without knocking. His face became red and his mind fizzled out as he saw his older sister in barely anything watching some hentai.

(Only the best for my baby brother)

Instead of pulling her top back down Jade instead tried to cover her breasts up with her arm. Blushing red she went to respond to Diego question. "Shit! Errr can I please just have pepperoni on mine. And please don't tell Mum and Dad!" After she spoke her little brother just stood there in silence looking at her. Jade kind of liked it. She never had boys admiring her body before. Then an idea came into her head. "Ummm this might seem weird but did you want to look at this with me once you've ordered the pizza? I know you love all things Naruto."

Diego's face was just as red as Jade's was regarding all of this. "R-right," Diego said, deciding to order a large pepperoni for the two of them. He nodded when she asked him not to tell. Diego had to admit, Jade was pretty. Though she was his sister and all of this was uncomfortable.

"Um sure," Diego said. He wasn't sure what his sister was wathcing, but he guessed it was peverted. He didn't see the details. He excused himself to order the pizza and to splash some cold water on his face bfore he went back.

As Jade waited for her brother to return she uncovered her breasts and moved to the side of her bed so Diego had room to sit down. She didn't mind him seeing her breasts now as they were going to look at the hentai together. When he returned she patted the space on the bed. "Room for one more. Don't be shy. I think you'll really enjoy this." She was now looking at a scene of Hinata sucking Naruto cock.

Diego went back and saw that his sister had uncovered her breasts. He was getting aroused and it was making him uncomfortable that he was feeling like this to his sister. "WHat do you mean?" he said to her before he saw that his sister was watching a Naruto hentai. He shivered. Hinata was one of his favorite characters and he alays found her very attractive.

"Oh wow... wow," was all he couldsay, still red-faced and becoming mroe aroused upon seeing the hentai, but still feeling flustered and uncmfortable.

Jade had started playing with her nipples now and looked at her brother. "If you want jerk off to it I don't mind. Just try not to cum over the sight of Hinata." She now placed her hand on her brother back and started rubbing it. "Don't feel ashamed to do it. It's only a bit of fun. And no one will ever find out about it." She now slipped her hand into her panties and began to rub her clit. "I would love to one day dress up as Hinata and suck someone dick. I've got the outfit I just need to find a guy to do it with."

Digo was gazing at his sister playing with her nipples and the whole thing is just making him aroused. The animation and his sister was making him aroused and seeing her rubbing her pussy in front of him pushed him over the edge. He put his hand down his underwear and began jerking off.

He grew redder and more aroused imagining his sister dressed as Hinata or whatever sexy anime women he was attracted to. "Y-you hav an outfit?" he asked.

"Yeah I have the outfit. It's pretty good. Shame I don't have a guy to show it off too." She then thought for a second and got an idea. "Say Diego how would you like to see my outfit? All you need to do is let me suck your cock. No one would ever need to know we did it. It would be just a bit of fun we'll have while we wait for the pizza to arrive. It's your call though."

Diego blushed yet shivers in delight in picturing how the outfit could look like. He then looked at her with shock when she proposed seeing her in the outfit. The fact she would suck his cock also overwhelmed him. He licked his lips and he was transfixed on the hentai. He couldn't help but picture the same going on with him.

He slowly and subconciously nodded, his mind still trying to process what's going on.

"Thanks Diego! I'll go and get changed. Make sure you're nice and hard for me when I get back!" It took Jade awhile to get changed for her little brother. She had to make sure her contacts were in properly and that her wig was put on right. After about 30 minutes of getting changed in the bathroom she came back. But instead of being in full outfit she was only in her jacket and naked underneath. "I thought it would be easier for you to stay hard if you saw me naked. Hope you don't mind. You ready for me to suck your cock?"

Diego's mind short circuited when his sister when off. What did he just agree to?! However, any attempts at trying to reason what happened failed due to being distracted by interesting thoughts. That and the hentai, which moved on right to hard-core fucking we distracting him and arousing him even more. Just seeing the different sex positions kept him in a trance. However, thoughts transitioned from that to him and Hinata before being replaced by his sister looking like her.

When it finally ended, he sighed in relief. He was beginning to sweat and he remained hard throughout the whole time. Any attempt at regaining his sense was mercilessly shot down when his sister returned, looking like the pale beauty... and only wearing her jacket.

When she asked him, he was too dumbstruck to argue. His mind fresh with erotic images and his just in control, he could only nod dumbly.

Jade walked over to her brother slowly and crawled onto the bed till she reached her brothers crotch. She slowly rubbed it before unzipping his trousers allowing his cock to pop out. "Wow Diego! I've never seen a cock in person before. Um I guess I have to admit to something. I'm actually a virgin still. I hope you don't mind. Hopefully I'll do a good job sucking you off as it will be my first ever blow job. Here goes." She slowly wrapped her mouth round his hard member and began to bob her head up and down as her ass began to stick up in the air as she gave him head.

Diego was hypnotixed as he saw Jade cameover to him before she removed his pants and underpants, leaving his cock exposed to her. The fact that his sister was a virgin didn't surprise him, bu it did seem to fit the character she was dressed as, which aroused him even more. He groaned when she took his cock into her mouth and began suck him slowly.

His sister was sucking him off; Hinata was sucking him off... he wasn't sure what was arousing him even more, with the former surprising him. It was so strange... but it felt so good.

Jade looked to see her brother reaction as she kept on sucking his cock slowly. She pulled her mouth off and went to speak. "Your cock tastes nice. Don't be afraid to cum in my mouth. I want to know what it's like to swallow." She went back to sucking him off but this time much faster. It was clear her intent was to make him cum in her mouth. But then all of a sudden she halted and pulled her mouth off again. "Could you film it?" she asked as she passed her phone over to him.

Diego was surprised when his sister stopped sucking him off before she spoke. He blushed brightly when she told him to cum inside her mouth. He gulped before she went faster. His eyes widened and he gripped the sheets as he was approaching his limit; he was still a virgin, not even having gotten his first kiss yet. Before he could cum though, she stopped and asked him to film it.

Being too aroused and lust-filled to think properly, he began recording. He wasn't thinking straight at all; he was so close to cumming and needed to finish.

When he started filming Jade looked towards her phone. "The first of many videos to come of me and Diego." Quickly Jade resumed sucking his cock at an alarming speed. She was actually gagging on it now but she really wanted to make him cum. As she sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow she inserted a finger into her pussy and used her thumb to rub her clit. It wouldn't be long now until she would be tasting her brothers warm seamen.

Diego became redder and spluttered in disbelief. Before he could do anything else, he felt his sister's warm mouth envelop his cock once more. She sucked it on faster and harder, even feeling the back of her throat once or twice. He didnt have long to last.

"I-I'm cumming," Diego announced with a groan as he released his hot white seed inside of his sister's mouth while he saw her finger herself rapidly. For a brief moment, he visualized his cock going inside ofher instead of her fingers and the thought scared and aroused him. He shuddered in ecstasy when he came.

Jade went a bit wide eyed when her brother began to cum. She was caught off guard and quickly pulled her mouth off. As she did some of his cum managed to shoot onto her face and breasts but luckily none onto her cosplay outfit. She took a big gulp of his seamen and smiled. "That was really hot. We'll have to do that again soon. Thanks Diego. Here." She pulled her finger out of her now wet pussy and put it near his mouth. "You can suck it clean if you want."

Diego was breathing heavily after his climax. Despite... doing it himself a few times, it was nowhere near as close in terms of feeling good as it was now. Still somewhat in a trance, he nodded when she said they'll have to do it again.

She then presented her finger, covered with her sweet nectar. He licked the finger clean. He was still stunned as he was getting his pants. He then went and hugged Jade and for a brief moment, his erect cock grinded up against her pussy though this shocked him and he exsued himself from the room.

As he hugged her Jade let out a soft moan as she felt his cock grind against her pussy. But quickly afterwards he was rushing out of the room. "Diego wait!" But it was to late. Jade went into the shower to clean herself off. Once clean she dried off and put on an old Pokemon top and a red lacy thong. She went to Diego room and knocked before opening the door. "Hey Diego when the pizza comes you want to watch Naruto The Last? We could maybe have some more fun too seeing as Mum and Dad aren't back yet."

Diego heard his sister, but it was too late. He went and took a cold shower in his parents' room. The cold water helped snapped him out of what he did. Despite his feelings over everything, he could stilll think about his sister and how she made him cum. He was in his room, only have putting on his underpants, some red boxer briefs. He then turned to see his sister.

He shuddered in delight a bit; her old Pokemon top was tight and framed her breasta nicely and he couldn't help but stare at her lacy red thong. It wouldn't be long before he would get aroused again. "Sure," Diego said in terms of seeing it with her. However, he blushed when she mentioned potential fun. "What do you mean?" Diego asked her. However, before she could answer, the doorbell rang. He put on some shorts to pick up and pay for the pizza before taking it inside. His face was red as he followed her into her room with the pizza.

"W-what kind of fun?" he asked her.

"You know what kind of fun I mean. The sort a brother and sister shouldn't have together. I think after pizza you should finger my pussy. I'd let you fuck me but we don't have enough time seeing as Mum and Dad will be home soon. Maybe another time perhaps." The movie had started playing now and Jade was getting through the pizza pretty fast. "This is good. Not as nice as your cum though. Did you enjoy having me suck your dick or was it weird?"

Diego shuddered with a strange mix of fear and delight, surprisingly more of the latter when she eyed him hungryily and mentioned about the taboo fun they could have. He was taking a bite when she mentioned for him ton finger her or even fuck her. His mind had shirt-circuited and he was stuck mid-bite.

He only snapped out of it when she asked him about sucking his cock. He turned a bright red and noticed that he and his sister were pretty much in his underwear and seeing her like this was arousing him. "I-it was... incredible," the younger brother confessed to his older sister.

He finished his slices while watching the movie. Before anything else, there was a phone call.

Diego put it on speaker. Apparently, their parents would be out even later than expected. They ran into some family friends and were going back to their house. Diego checked the clock when they asked him what time it was. It was 10:00 PM. Apparently, they won't be back until 2 in the morning.

When they said good-bye, Diego suddenly remembered Jade's words about what they could do and he felt her gaze on him. His cock was fully erect in his underwear.

When the call ended Jade gazed at her brother and licked her lips. "You know what that means?" She removed her top now once more revealing her breasts to her little brother. "We don't have time to get protection. Plus I'm horny now!" She then began to rub his crotch and started to make out with him. "You ready to cum in my tight pussy? Because I am!" she whispered into his ear as she threw the pizza box onto the floor.

Back
Top Bottom