Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleEdgedGift

Planetoid
I am going to make a separate thread for this as what I am looking for is completely different to my MxF search (well mostly), again I will try to be specific with what I want, but that does not mean I will not be open to new idea's or alterations to what I want, it is just a general guideline to give you an idea, as always, if you have something that you are finding trouble finding a partner for, shoot me a message and I will be happy to go through it and see if it is something I would like to try.

BDSM:

Ok so I mentioned this one in my other thread, but am happy to do this with a male character also, in fact I would slightly prefer it, seeing as I have not done this one with a Male x Male pairing. I will paste what I put in my other thread to give you an idea of what I am looking for:

I am looking for a master/slave type RP, but not the type that seems to be most common at the moment, the RP would be more about the relationship formed between the two people, I do not want this to be my character taking someone else's and doing what he wants with her whilst she begs him to stop, I would want her to give him full control over her. It would be a proper Dom/Sub type relationship with a few twists. Don't get me wrong, there will be some rough play involved in this and he would test her limits a number of times, but it would be more about her realizing what it truly means to give up complete control to someone else. If this plot interests you, let me know, I have plenty of idea's for it and we can discuss it further.

Incest:
This one will be mostly Brother x Brother or Cousin x Cousin or something similar, I have a fair few idea's for these pairings, but to give you some idea's one is like YC being attracted to other guy's but never admitting it and MC finding this out, MC would consider himself straight, but he decides to see how genuine his brother's sexuality really is, it would be a romance RP with some unique kinks added in to spice things up a bit.

Boss x Assistant:

My character would own a company, he would be older than your's and the job position would be an intimidating one, the previous assistant would not have lasted long as my character would require not just an assistant for work, but would expect them to go above and beyond their job description. This fact would only inspire your character as after meeting the boss, he knew there was little his boss could ask for that he wouldn't do. My character would not be happily married, but he would not be actively looking for other relationships. In the RP it would be focused on our two characters but I think there would be other characters brought in from time to time to keep things interesting. YC in this would be head over heels for the boss the second he meets him, I think this can have allot of interesting situations in it, but again, can discuss further via PM.

Group Play:

So this one is usually done with a son, but can be changed, it doesn't have to be incest related, but the general idea is a son is always wanted to spend time with his father as he often has his friends over for a poker night, he has three other friends and they all have completely different personalities, one night he tries his hardest to be involved and he is finally let in, after all, it is just a poker game. Some of the guys decide to mess with him and start making the atmosphere more sexual, but in a teasing way, however he wants to stay as he is enjoying being part of the group and being involved. Eventually things go too far and all the guys end up having their way. I would play all of the other four guys in this one.

Just a few notes about this one, it doesn't need to move really fast, I have allot of plans and idea's for this one and if I find the right partner it can be an amazing RP, even though it has a very sexual premise, it is not just a 'fuck-toy' type RP.

I will give a basic idea of the four characters. The father would be protective and hesitant at first, another would be quite forward and is usually the loud one of the group, he is pretty cocky, but funny at the same time, another would be pretty self concious and not great around people he doesn't know well, this will be explained and lastly the fourth guy would be weird in allot of ways and kinky, he will be the one who will make things interesting. Obviously if you want to know more, we can discuss in PM's

Fresh Ideas:

I am always open to new ideas, so if you have something that maybe you are finding it hard to find someone to do the plot with, I would be willing to listen and most likely will give it a go, the worst I can say is no so don't be afraid to shoot me a message.

All of these idea's can be changed to your liking, we will just need to discuss what we are both happy with, so just send me a message and I will make sure to get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom