Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Search! (Really want the Group Play one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleEdgedGift

Planetoid
I thought I would finally make a thread, I will try and make my wants somewhat specific and expand on it if it is needed, however, I am always opening to changing certain things if it doesn't suit what you are looking for, so don't be afraid to send me a message.

BDSM:

I am looking for a master/slave type RP, but not the type that seems to be most common at the moment, the RP would be more about the relationship formed between the two people, I do not want this to be my character taking someone else's and doing what he wants with her whilst she begs him to stop, I would want her to give him full control over her. It would be a proper Dom/Sub type relationship with a few twists. Don't get me wrong, there will be some rough play involved in this and he would test her limits a number of times, but it would be more about her realizing what it truly means to give up complete control to someone else. If this plot interests you, let me know, I have plenty of idea's for it and we can discuss it further.

Incest:

I am always looking for a RP in this genre, but I want it to have something extra, something more exciting, I know that the most common pairing is brother/sister, which I am ok with, but if it would be that pairing, I would want an extra element to it, like for one example, the sister invites her boyfriend over and tells him to wait in her room, however he does not come and the sister starts playing with the guy in her room who happens to be her brother, does she stop when she finds out and what could this mean for her relationship with her boyfriend (obviously thing like that we would need to work out the details.) Other pairings I like are mother/son, father/daughter, cousins etc. I have plenty of idea's for this and can come up with a plot if it interests you, but please, work with me on it and don't let me do all the work.

Group Play: (Really want this one!)

So this one is usually done with a daughter, but can be changed, it doesn't have to be incest related, but the general idea is a daughter is always wanted to spend time with her father as he often has his friends over for a poker night, he has three other friends and they all have completely different personalities, one night she tries her hardest to be involved and she is finally let in, after all, it is just a poker game. Some of the guys decide to mess with her and start making the atmosphere more and more sexual, mostly in a teasing way, however she wants to stay as she is enjoying being part of the group and being involved. Eventually things go too far and all the guys end up having their way with her and from then on, they all end up getting more and more involved. The girl would have different relations with all four of the guys and see them all differently, also I would be playing all four guys.

Just a few notes about this one, it doesn't need to move really fast, I have allot of plans and idea's for this one and if I find the right partner it can be an amazing RP, even though it has a very sexual premise, it is not just a 'fuck-toy' type RP.

I will give a basic idea of the four male characters. The father would be protective and hesitant at first, another would be quite forward and is usually the loud one of the group, he is pretty cocky, but funny at the same time, another would be pretty self concious and not great around women, this will be explained and lastly the fourth guy would be weird in allot of ways and kinky, he will be the one who will make things interesting. Obviously if you want to know more, we can discuss in PM's

Fresh Ideas:

I am always open to new ideas, so if you have something that maybe you are finding it hard to find someone to do the plot with, I would be willing to listen and most likely will give it a go, the worst I can say is no so don't be afraid to shoot me a message.

I will add more to this post as I see fit, if you have an idea that you cannot find anyone for, then feel free to let me know, I always like new idea's and the worse I can say is it is not really my thing.

Just updated the group play idea a bit, I do have allot of idea's for this one and am really wanting to do it, so please PM me if it interests you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom