Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M for M or F or Futa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxbunny

Dust
Hello everyone, bare with me its been awhile ( 7 years yikes) since I've done anything like this, but i'm interested in trying it out again maybe making a new friend or two while i'm at it.

Well, lets try for introductions, I'm Nox! I'm a 27 year old rabbit( or bunny whichever you prefer) with some experience under my belt. I'm bi-sexual or at least that's what I used to call it, I don't actually care for gender all that much, I identify as a male( I'm a cis-y if we're going to be derogatory), in case you were wondering. I dont have much preference as far as typing standards either, everyone makes mistakes but please try to keep the short hand fairly reasonably paced. Uhhhhhmmmm hmmm... Oh another thing I'm looking for someone for private relations with, whether that be on here via PM or I prefer Yahoo messenger for smoother, quicker interactions.

About my appearance I'm 6'1", Prefer my ears down, and have a lovely violet colored fur with a soft white belly. I have blue eyes, and a dapper mustache i curl into a handlebar and a goatee but i'm thinking of shaving that. As far intimates, I'll save those for anyone looking to join me.

Hmm, the more I write the less sure I am that i'm doing this right or in the right area. I'm into all sorts of scenarios BDSM, Incest, submissive men, dominant women, pegging, cuddling, biting and more ... does it feel awkward to throw out this schpeel here? Anywho If I seem like someone you might like to talk to and maybe even play with PM me on here or message me on Yahoo Messanger@ noxbunny :) hope to hear from you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom