Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tactless' Roleplay Request [fxf, fxfuta]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tactlessx

Moon

Welcome to my roleplay thread.

**SOOOOOO, I did this thing where I disappeared for almost a year. Life got the best of me and I'm so, so sorry for dropping off the face of the planet. If we had a roleplay previously, please do not hesitate to contact me in either starting it back up or beginning something new!**

Aloha!

My name is Livi and I am a twenty-three year old college student who spends far too much time online and not enough time doing homework. Since starting school, I have pretty much fallen off of the face of the earth in terms of role playing - hence my low post count. Rest assured that although I am new to Blue Moon, I am not new to roleplaying.

I've been involved with roleplay in some form for the past ten years, and consider myself to be literate. That being said, I am looking to dive back into the world of roleplay with something fun, interesting, and smutty.

What I Look for in a Partner

Ideally, I am looking for a partner of the female persuasion. Sorry boys, but being that I'm looking for something with plenty of smut, and being that I am primarily attracted to those of the finer sex - I'm not particularly interested in roleplaying with anyone of the male (or male identifying) gender.

I'm also looking for someone who can string together a well thought-out post of high quality. I'm not really looking for novella length posts, but posts any where from two to seven paragraphs are preferred. While I'm currently looking for something laid-back with plenty of smut, that does not mean I am willing to sacrifice quality.

The most important thing in a partner, however, is accessibility and personality. Ideally, I am looking for someone who can post at least two to three times a week. A more frequent posting schedule is certainly appreciated but not necessary. I'm also looking for someone who is easy to plot with and is respectful of my life outside of roleplaying. I am not looking to find a new best friend or anything, but having a partner who is easy to communicate with regarding the roleplay is a plus.

Additionally, Sometimes work and school get the best of me, please understand that I may not be able to be online constantly or that there may be times that I don't sign on for a few days in a row.

What A Parter Can Expect From Me

Rest assured that with me, you will receive a partner who -
  • Can mirror both the length and quality of your writing
  • Respects life beyond the computer and understands that real life is always more important the roleplay
  • Will respect your limits in regards to violence, kinks, and other important triggers
  • Is frequently available for both plotting/planning/posting
  • Is willing to roleplay over YIM, Email, Thread, and PM
  • Is a solid contributor in regards to plotting

What I Am Currently Seeking

• FxF or FxFuta roleplays
  • I'm open to both long-term and 'one-shot' roleplays
  • Currently, I'm in search of something highly smut-driven (welcome, but not needed! I am perfectly fine with a 50/50 ratio of plot to smut)
  • Rapid-fire responses (welcome, but not needed! I am willing to wait for quality posts, of course!)
  • Anything from my 'kink cravings'
  • In terms of D/s scenarios - I am not particularly a fan or one of the other. While power play, dirty talk, and some slight levels of degradation are kinks of mine, that does not mean I am interested in a strict and constant D/s scenario. That being said, I suppose you could consider my characters to rank as a Switch. I can play across other Switches or Doms, but will not play across strictly Sub characters.

Kinks

Craving
  • Curves
  • Dirty Talk
  • Spanking
  • Toys
  • Futa
  • Oral (giving and receiving)
  • Positions
  • Power Play
  • Clothed/semi-clothed sex
  • Breast play
  • Consent
  • Outdoor scenes
  • Semi-public scenes
  • Begging
  • Seduction

No Thank You
  • Excessive Bodily Fluids (I like things messy - don't get me wrong, but I'm not a fan of speaking of cum and/or semen in terms of 'gallons' or 'bucketfuls'. No cum-dumpsters please.)
  • Vore/Gore
  • Excessive Pain
  • Extreme BDSM
  • Mindless Characters
  • Fisting
  • Scat/Piss
  • Animals

What I Roleplay
  • Modern Settings
  • Superheroes (Original or Marvel Characters)
  • Harry Potter
  • I have never tried anything fantasy based, but would love to try fantastical elements in a modern setting.

Genres

**Any of these ideas can be tweaked or modified in anyway we see fit.
**All ideas can be arranged to fix fxf or fxfuta unless states otherwise.
**All ideas are in progress - do not expect very many to be listed here. Feel free to suggest characters that do not yet have ideas attached, or pair them with ideas from the 'general ideas' section!

Marvel
Characters:
  • Comics: She-Hulk, Captain Marvel, Black Widow, Lady Thor, Kate Bishop, Maria Hill
  • Cinematic Universe: Black Widow, Maria Hill, Darcy Lewis
Ideas:
  • She-Hulk: In an effort to retire from the life of a super-hero, Jennifer Walters has been looking for a way to get rid of her alter ego. In doing so, an experiment gone wrong has resulted in a most unusual side-effect. No matter human or She-Hulk, Jennifer finds herself increasingly aroused by the littlest things and goes into a heat that leaves her unable to focus on anything but sating her arousal.

Harry Potter
Characters:
  • Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Lavender Brown, Ginny Weasley, other assorted female characters.
Ideas:
  • Potion Gone Wrong: A potion gone wrong has resulted in Character A releasing a magical pheromone attracting witches of the same sex. Character A can be the seducer, or the attracted witches can be the ones seducing her.

General Ideas:
These ideas can be mixed with any fandoms I may have listed at any time, or used with original characters. Feel free to alter/modify to fit fxf or fxfuta where possible. Please feel free to add suggestions/tweaks as seen fit.
  • Temporary Futa: The idea that a character has stumbled across some sort of device, pill, or accessory (whether magical or scientific) to grant said character a full functioning cock at specific times. Can be controlled over time.
  • Modern Day Fantasy: Involving fantasy based creatures or hybrids in the modern day world. I've never done this before, but I saw it once and thought it could be interesting.
  • Hauntings: An idea in which a house/apartment/dwelling of some sort is haunted by a ghost who enjoys nothing more than teasing/toying with attractive women.
  • Sorority: Simple enough. Can include any of the following; Hazing, Sorority with 'very close' sisters, Big/Little Sister interactions.
  • Modern: Any pairings regarding friends, co workers or office settings, college settings, roommates, etc. Feel free to suggest pairings for this - but be prepared to give me something interesting.
  • Disney Princess Crossovers.

Picture Plots **NSFW
Craving These!
All Characters depicted are of age. Any School settings will take place in a University Setting.

The list is rather limited for now, but as I'm getting back into the swing of things that is to be expected! More ideas/genres will be posted as they come to mind.

Contact

When it comes to contacting me in terms of a roleplay, please do so through PM. I will most likely not be checking this thread unless to bump, and PMs are much more convenient in terms of alerts.

Also, when contacting me, please put effort into your initial message. At the minimum, I expect at least some of the below information to be communicated. Messages like 'hey let's rp.' or 'i saw your board, wanna rp.' will be ignored.
  • Genres and Ideas you are most interested in.
  • Characters you wish to play.
  • Suggestions of your own. (If you tell me that you are 'down for anything' I will not respond to you. This is an equal partnership and I am highly collaborative. If I put in effort then I expect the same from you.)
  • Brief Description of Limits
  • Where you were like this roleplay to be over (PM, YIM, Email, or Thread)
  • If you are wanting to roleplay over YIM, I would like to know your timezone. I will not roleplay with anyone over YIM who is not in a part of The Americas - I have put too much effort into roleplays over YIM with people from Europe and elsewhere 'overseas' from me, only to be unable to take the roleplay anywhere because we are never online at the same times.

That's about all for now!
Thanks for reading this, and I hope to hear from you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom