Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Up for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vangelicsurgeon

Planetoid
Hello my name is Kai I'm 24 years old and have been role playing for a decade now. I love to see roleplays all the way through, although it rarely happens. since I cant obtain it I want it that much more. That honestly says alot about me, I love to be teased and I love to be messed with mentally. I like romance and drama in my roleplay and I love smutty based roleplays as well. I like to dominate and I like to be dominated, I can swing both ways with a girl or a guy as well as play either gender. I have some pretty good scenarios in mind and like everyone on this site Im horny and I want to get off. What really gets me off is getting you off. if you are interested in forming a team and creating a sexual experience where both of us are satisfied my ears are open and my pm box is waiting. Additionally if I did have to pick my favorite most craved rp it is your character playing my older sister who is not completley dominant but is not innocent either, incest in general is my number 1 turn on all around, but I'm open to anything. I'll do your dirty stuff if you do mine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom