Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parental Notice ((Father and Celebstars))

There were times in life where everything tilted on it's edge and changed. A moment that altered the course of events for a human being and there would never be any turning back. When he had woken up that day he had never suspected that would be the case for him. When he had been getting his coffee, scrolling through his Facebook feed, and casually paying his bills...he did not suspect that things were about to change completely.

Then he received the phone call.

As he listened to his beautiful daughter he could not help but feel a bit of remorse about her lot in life. He was not a cruel man, even though they were estranged. He was not some monster, even though he'd had thoughts about her when they met later in life than he had wanted. He truly tried to care about her. Yet it was all mingled, all mangled, all twisted up. He had not come into his daughter's life until she was in her twenties, and even then they had been distant. He had tried to reach out to her on occasion, but what could he have expected, he was rebuffed.

That was not unreasonable. He understood intuitively that she had felt abandoned, even though he had not been at fault for her Mother's choices. He had understood that she resented the life he had, one which had left him affluent and with quite a bit of wealth, where she herself had struggled to make ends meet until she had struck it big on the internet. He had accepted all of that and just tried to move on. Now though she was reaching out to him, now with her very future on the line...she was struggling and so he answered the phone. Answered the phone and then as he listened to her sobbing tears told her everything was going to be all right.

Everything would work out. He was there for her.

A small bit of time later would find him getting out of his Cadillac and approaching the small downtown home she had, his large frame moving with the ease of a professional man. He was dressed for work, even though he worked from home, and had a long sleeve grey turtleneck on, black slacks, and black dress shoes. His eyes shifted as he took in the neighborhood, not giving a judgment on it even though he did not necessarily fit in, and he raised his hand to know on the door....waiting patiently.

Her relationship had been strained of late and the suspicions of her cheating were gaining more truth when a friend of her boyfriend's told him that he had seen Brittney kissing another man outside a club. This would be the day that her relationship would come to an end. The argument lasted hours, sometimes even resulting in her trying to hit the man she claimed she loved. No matter how many slaps or curses she gave him the result was clear, he felt betrayed and left the home.

With in that time, Brittney had gone from a girlfriend with a boyfriend to a single mother with no man on her arm. Thankfully their son was not there to witness the shouting which would have upset him. Instead he was at his grandmothers and it was a good thing to.

Sobbing to herself in the now empty home, the girl had no one to turn to. Most of her friends were actually her man's so she knew she couldn't call any of them. Scrolling through her contacts on her iPhone, she saw her dad's number. She had not seen him in years and it was only a few weeks ago that they got back in touch following the passing of her mother. Although Brittney was mad at him for abandoning her, she really needed him.

After a call telling him she needed his company, the call ended and not to long after there was a knock on the door of her four bedroom home.

Walking to the door, she tied her long black hair in to a ponytail, keeping it out of the way of her tear stained face. Wearing tight dark blue yoga pants which showed her ass magnificently, Brittney's outfit was completed by a tight white tank top and a baggy white cardigan over the top. Her feet were covered with white socks whilst she pulled the handle down to the door to see her father.

"Hey Dad, come in" she said, turning her back on the man. Hugging him wasn't something she was ready to do just yet. "Do you want anything?" Wiping her eyes, her cheeks were red and stained from her tears.

Well, regardless of how he felt about his young daughter he had to admit she did indeed have one impressive backside. In truth she had a body that would make many men drool upon themselves, but wasn't that part and parcel of why she had become so famous in the first place online. He himself did not necessarily judge a woman by their looks, but he understood the world of marketing...and whatever people wanted to claim, flesh sold. It was what led to the world of political Facebook girls like the Libertarian Girl, or the cosplayers like Yaya Han, or the youtube sensations...like his daughter.

And she had sold her flesh hadn't she.

Now though she seemed upset, seemed hurt and he was willing to be there for her. It was strange entering that house after so much time, entering her small little home he felt more like a stranger than he did walking into an unknown store. He could tell she'd been crying though, it was something that touched him even when he felt so estranged. He would feel that way regardless, standing there in front of a stranger, and so he reached his hand out and lightly placed it upon her shoulder.

It was truly the first time he had ever offered physical comfort.

His voice was rough, almost kind as he looked around the place and spoke to her. "I think that asking if I need anything, asking after me...is kind of diverting from the true problem at hand...so, how about we go sit down," he said as his hand left her shoulder and touched her lower back to guide her further into the place, looking for her living room. He was nothing but friendly in the touch, perhaps being a bit presumptuous in the doing so, but between them they were so uncertain, so unsure of how to reach out to one another. It would always lead to these awkward moments, these pauses in what it meant to have one another.

"And maybe then I can ask you what it is you want?"

Looking over her shoulder as he placed a hand on it, Brittney showed her red face once more. His hand then moved down to her back, guiding her to her living room through a corridor. Moving forward with his guidance, the girl reached the large room which had two large sofas against opposite walls. A 60 inch TV rested on the wall in the middle whilst an arm chair made of leather was in the corner, it had pockets for the remotes, space for drinks and reclined backwards. It was obviously a man's chair, it was her boyfriends.

Taking a seat in the corner of the room on one of the large black leather sofas, Brittney sunk in to the cushion and crossed her leg over the other, her pants stretching even more. "Dad don't start pulling all these tricks on me. I know you talk to people for a living."

Britt seemed to be more scared of herself opening up and letting him in on her life. But then why would she call him? "What I want?" She replied. "I want my boyfriend back, I don't like arguing with him. I want his son to grow up with him here in the house. How am I meant to make up for what I did? I can't? I've broken his heart."

Tears came streaming down her face once more. Her elbows rested on her thighs to hold up her hands which covered her face. The jet black hair fell over and covered most of it, leaving just the noise of sobbing.

"What do I do?" She finally sat back up, looking to her father in the hope he had some advice.

He gave a small sigh at her words about not trying to pull tricks on her, what could he say, it was not like he was aiming to do so. He was a person who was able to speak with ease, to guide others towards finding thoughts that they themselves did not realize they were having. Surely he could not be blamed for being able to help others, for being able to engage them. He pressed his lips together though, accepting the rebuke. Arguing with her would be ridiculous, especially when she was so upset.

Just one of those tricks he happened to know.

He watched those tears and tried to reconcile his own feelings concerning her, watching her...he could not treat her like she was just any other patient. That would be cold-hearted...yet could he reach out at that moment to be her Father? Yes, yes he thought deep down inside of himself that he could. Deep down he thought that he could show her maybe the affection that she needed to have. So he moved not to sit in the chair that had belonged to her boyfriend, but next to her on the large leather sofa.

He sat down next to her and lightly touched her head, making a soft sound of almost shushing her, the kind of sound someone would only accept then they were in pain. His hand caressed her hair and he brought her close, allowing her body to yield in whatever manner she wished it to do so. Either to let her rest against his shoulder, his chest, even his lap if she wanted to. He would have spoken, would have said more, but it was not the right time.

He understood that there was no giving her what she wished.

But she did not understand that yet, she did not grasp it yet, so instead he merely was there physically...occasionally making a small noise, radiating the single fact that everything was going to be all right.

The cushion her ass was firmly planted on rose up and lifted her up a little bit when her father sat down next to her. Everything she had just said didn't yield one word of response from the man, instead he touched her head and tried consoling her, giving her a hushed tone. Then her hair felt his hand brush across it, caressing it almost.

With the way he pulled on her, her head went to his shoulder, yet it wasn't very comfortable. So she leaned in more, nestling on his chest, but her neck was strained, so eventually she ended up resting on his lap, her head on his left thigh. Spinning herself, rolling over, her big green eyes looked up at her father as she lay on her back.

"I want to get to know you Dad, I want you to be a parent to me again. I want my son to know he has a Granddad to." Wiping her eyes with the back of her hand, the atmosphere started to get a bit awkward with the silence. "I am your daughter alright, Mom said you cheated on her, if that is true, then I'm certainly related to you, I cheated on my boyfriend and he has gone. Walked out on us just like you did with me. Maybe it is just me, everyone leaves me. My son will probably leave me when he realizes what I have done to his Dad."

Looking at the ceiling, her bottom lip trembled. Running a hand through her hair, her nails were painted black and stood out against her pale skin. "Why aren't you talking to me?" Britt asked him.

She moved to try to get comfortable and he let her, let her adjust herself as best she could although he did not quite appreciate his own bodies reaction to the movements. He could feel that stirring inside of himself, his stomach tightening a tiny bit as she moved around to finally lay down in his lap. His eyes could not help but appreciate the curves of her body, the way she seemed to just scream sensuality with every move that she made and he pressed his lips together at her words...the way she attacked him while connecting to him.

He knew they were in an uncertain position, knew that he had to be careful. Anything which hurt her would break her further, anything which degraded her would make her feel so much worse. So instead he spoke gently, his words solemn as he did so. "Everyone makes mistakes, Britt...," his eyes searched hers. "Everyone. Yet they can make up for those mistakes, there is never a wrong choice when trying to be a good person. You can make up and be kind, be loving, be...more than yourself. I know...you feel very alone, I will never leave you."

He gave a small sad smile.

"I know it's hard to realize that but, I am here now...and I will stay here until you're ready for me to leave." His hand continued to trace through her hair, trying to ensure she was not upset. Yet he could not stop himself from adjusting, hoping she did not realize the effect she was having upon him. Feeling himself hardening, slightly erect in his dress pants, slightly aroused...and why would he not be? She was exquisite, so very perfect, and even if he was her Father he had not been there when she was a child. Like she said, he had left just like everyone else in her life. Maybe mentally he knew she was his girl, but emotionally...physically? His body responded to her like it would to any woman laying in his lap and gazing up with those vulnerable eyes.

Tilting her head, she rested more on her cheek than the back of her head. She loved the feeling of his hands caressing her long hair, it was something that made her feel safe ever since she was a little girl. Brittney's mother would do it often when she had a nightmare or there was a bad storm.

Listening to her father talk, the girl rested on her side, her ass now in view. Her hand moved to his leg and caressed it as he did her hair. Little did she know just yet that it was having an affect. "So no matter what I do, nothing is wrong as long as I am trying to be a good person?" Staring at the couch opposite to them, her mood seemed depressed and distant, leaving her vulnerable and maybe not thinking straight.

"I don't want you to leave yet" closing her eyes, she shuffled and nestled her head more as she stroked his leg and then felt something hard underneath. Opening her eyes wide, she stopped rubbing his leg and sat up. "I'm sorry" looking disgusted with herself, she thought she had made him hard by rubbing his leg and blamed herself. Her hands were trembling and she didn't know what to say.

She was sorry.

Yeah so was he, so was he that he had allowed himself to even begin thinking of her like that. Had allowed the moment of closeness to become something a bit more intimate and dangerous between the two of them. If there was a person at fault here, it was him, and he wondered about himself at that moment. Wondered whether or not he could ever be the Father that she would need from him. He supposed those days were long gone, that his chance had flown quite sometime ago.

And yet she still needed him.

There she sat, ashamed and worried that she had somehow offended him. That was the furthest thing from the truth. She was beautiful, fragile in that moment, and he wanted to give her the answer to her question regardless of how she felt. So he reached out to touch her shoulder and he came near to her, hugging her. He did not give her a choice in the matter, he just hugged her as he spoke very quietly into her ear, his other hand sliding up to touch her hair. She had enjoyed having him do so, he could see it in her eyes, the way she needed to feel loved.

His voice was quiet, encouraging. "No, no baby...don't be sorry. Listen, this kind of thing happens...you can't blame yourself for how a person feels, you just have to try to...do your best. You asked if you are a good person, and yes...you are..." He was twisted inside, sickened by how good she felt against him, and he turned his head to kiss her cheek just softly.

Despite feeling awkward and distancing herself from the man he moved closer and hugged her, her right arm leaning in to his chest as he played with her hair once more. "I didn't mean...." trying to talk, her words were interrupted by his as he spoke. "Blame myself?" Brittney questioned him before he went on to say she was a good person.

Her hair was so soft to touch and it would have smelled of the shampoo she used, a hint of citrus. Feeling his kiss on her cheek, the daughter turned to him, looking confused. Why would he kiss her after what she had just felt? Feeling caged in his arms, he was holding her pretty close. Gazing up at him, the mother thought he must of been hitting on her, or at least wanted to fuck her. The confused emotion portrayed on her face fell as she looked liked she was being seduced.

"I just want to be loved" she whispered to him, echoing his quiet voice that he used to talk to her. "Me and my boyfriend haven't had sex in so long, I think that is why I cheated." Turning her head away, her breathing was getting a little heavier as she tried to defuse the situation which she felt was getting hot. Why she even considered something with her father made her freak out inside. Staring down at her black nails she played with her fingers with her neck exposed to him.

Loved...didn't they all want to be loved. It was the most desperate and vulnerable emotion the human spirit could have. Loneliness, a feeling of utter loss, an uncertainty of one's place. That was what love provided, that was why every single person at some point searched for it. It provided identity. That was what Brittney truly was saying at that moment, that was what she was screaming for. Someone to recognize her for more than just who she'd portrayed being on the internet, for someone to realize that she needed to be important..no matter what mistakes she had made in the past.

That she was still worthwhile.

He could not help but move closer. More than her hair was soft, everything about her was. Her skin felt so amazing, like silk upon his lips, and he saw the look in her eyes as she gazed up at him for just a brief moment, seeing the confusion there, seeing the uncertainty. He had intended to offer support, but he was doing far more than that, he was offering her solace in the way a man was capable of doing. In providing the physical, in providing intimacy, and that was what made this entire situation dangerous. It had his body on fire just being this close to her, responding to her like the woman she was, his voice soft as he whispered into her ear.

"You are loved."

The words held much more than they should, perhaps it was a line he would have used on anyone, but they were words he was whispering to his estranged daughter. What happened next was something he did not expect. No, he had not expected to do it but he wanted to do so, and he shivered as he lowered his head and kissed that throat...his lips soft, tantalizing as he slowly moved upwards, kissing slightly beneath her ear near the top of her jaw....exhaling as he took what he never should have touched.

Their bodies were closer than ever before as a sudden warmth rushed over her as he touched her. Seeing his head lower on to her throat, his lips pecked at her soft skin. Closing her eyes, she moved away, or so she wanted to. But her body wouldn't let her, even though she knew it wasn't right, she enjoyed the sensation and the thrill that was washed over her. Then the kisses moved slowly upwards along her jaw line under her ear.

Turning her head, her mouth locked on to his as they shared a peck on the lips together. With her eyes still closed, her mouth opened ever so slightly, her white teeth coming in to view. Sticking her tongue out, it found his and the pair were now ale to make out.

Lifting each of her arms up in to the air, they rested on his shoulders as the girl kissed her father passionately. Brittney had a hard time seeing him as her father since they had met. He was more a male and stranger at that point. Maybe that was why she was giving herself to him.

Just an hour after arguing with her boyfriend she was now kissing another man. She didn't seem the good girl she wanted to be and she was putting her relationship at risk once more, that was if there was still a relationship to salvage. Whilst continuing to make out, one of her hands fell from his shoulders on to his chest before it ran down towards his groin to feel his cock in his pants. Pulling away from his mouth, Brittney bit her bottom lip in excitement as she opened her big green eyes to him.

Her breathing seemed stressed and her lips were covered in his saliva as she slowly rubbed his manhood over his clothing.

This was wrong, so deliciously wrong, but she was right in a way. They did not look at each other as the person they might have been, they looked at each other as the person they were. He may have been her Father but she had barely known him in life, she had barely even understood who he was, and for all intents and purposes he was a man who was there for her in her time of need....and she, well she was a goddess wasn't she. Built, slender, gorgeous...how could he not respond to how she looked? He felt her moving against him, felt the way she touched him and then when she took him in her hand he gave a low hard groan as she began working him.

His little daughter knew exactly what she was doing.

His eyes met hers and he gave a small smile, not bothering to speak. What was there to say at that moment that needed saying? Instead he wanted to kiss her, kiss her the way she really needed and his arm moved around her body and slid down, hand cupping her tight ass to dig his fingers into the supple flesh. God he loved the way she felt, something almost hungry growing inside of him...and he jerked her up tight against him, letting her feel what it was like for a man to truly hold her. Maybe she'd had a boyfriend but he doubted that selfish boy had taken care of her in the way a woman really needed.

His lips took hers, possessing her in that moment, his tongue lashing out to open her mouth and he tasted her once again...but this time he was in control, his mouth hard at first but then softening as the kiss deepened. He took his time with her, made damn sure she understood that he knew how to use his tongue...flicking it against hers as he gave the smallest of moans at the feeling of her hand moving. His own free hand slid up, caressed across her stomach before pushing underneath her shirt, slipping to cup one of those perfect breasts...kneading the soft flesh.

Looking in to his eyes, she wanted answers, was all of this OK to do? It was quite funny thinking that while her hand was still rubbing his shaft over his pants. Then she saw a smile on his face but he didn't bother to speak. His hand moved and went against the sofa and her ass, feeling it in them tight yoga pants for the first time. It was so smooth and firm, and added another sexy feature to the woman.

Being pulled in close, her hand left his cock and went on to his shoulder. Now straddling one of his legs, she started kissing him once more. He was more forceful, showing his dominance with her and how he wanted to be in control. His tongue was much more active than hers was, causing her eyes to bulge in shock at the things he was doing inside her mouth.

Feeling her top lift up, his warm hand stroked against her flat stomach before reaching for her breasts covered in her bra. Brittney started to feel like a slut, was she this easy to seduce? "I don't know if I can do this?" She queried, starting to feel confused as she pulled away from his lips although still moaning excitedly with his hand on her breast.

"I feel like a slut but I'm not." Her hand lowered on to his leg, his thigh to be specific.

"No, you aren't." He said, that rich voice quiet as he gazed up into her beautiful face. The way she moved, the way she adjusted, he knew he wanted her in every sense of the word. Biblical was definitely the term he felt for this little girl, yet she was hardly a little girl now was she. No, she was a grown woman and she moved like a fucking cat in his lap, ready and able to do things he might have only dreamed of. His eyes were burning with his own lust as he looked up at her and the hand on her breast kept her in place even as she spoke.

Feeling her hand on his thigh he shivered, and both his hands moved now, knowing she was on the cusp but not wanting to push her away. No, he needed to draw her close, and his voice continued it's work as his hands slid her shirt up...slipping along her toned flesh, forcing her bra up and out of the way so he could bare those amazing tits to his gaze. He almost groaned at how amazing she was, but he kept it to himself as he leaned in and began to slowly kiss that flesh...he kissed the tip of her left breast, flicking his tongue out to caress across her aereola as he made a small noise of satisfaction. Finally he spoke again...

..."You are so beautiful, so....amazing. You aren't a slut, angel, you're just a woman...just a woman who wants to feel like she's needed....," his tongue lashed once more, teeth grazing over the tip of that hardened nipple before gazing up at her with his eyes...."And you are, you are needed...." And with those words he closed his eyes and clamped his mouth down...giving that breast one very long slow suckle. He could not deny how good her hand felt, could not stop himself from wanting more of her, and his brow furrowed as he looked up at her. He wouldn't push her too far, not yet, but there was no doubt in those eyes that her Father wanted to fuck her.

Brittney felt her shirt lift up from her body, exposing her bare stomach which was flat but not toned. Next was her bra which was forced up, exposing her breasts. It was a little uncomfortable however so the woman placed her hands behind her back, unhooking the strap so it would come loose and fall from her arms. Opening her mouth as he kissed her breast, the daughter cupped the back of his head, her black nails running through his hair.

If there was any doubt in her mind it was slowly drained from her chain of thought as he told her she was beautiful and amazing. It helped that he understood her, so she thought, but little did she know it was just his plot of getting in to her panties and fucking her.

Moaning aloud when he lashed his tongue against her now hardened nipple, those nails of hers dug in to his scalp a little bit. His suckling felt erotic to her, making her wet between her legs with her pussy becoming moist. "What am I needed for?" She asked.

He gave a small wicked smile, his eyes blazing for just a second as he looked up at her...lust in his features, absolute lust and more than that. Worship, worship of what his daughter was and what she represented. She might not realize it but he had been following her little channel online, gazing at her, admiring her in every way that he could. She was exquisite to say the least, but until now he had never thought that having her in his lap was something that would have occurred. It was quite...powerful, and as he slowly stopped suckling that amazing breast to answer her he knew already that she was his. His own was girl was his.

It was a heady sensation as his voice gave reality to what was happening. "For me to feel alive...." He gave a small nuzzle against the underside of that bosom, his hands sliding along her hips to feel her the small of her back, tracing for a second as he lowered his head further and kissed that toned stomach. He wanted more of her, so much more, and it was a maddening lust that began to roll through him, nearly pushing him to go to far and too fast....no, he knew deep down that the true way to gain this beautiful woman was to remind her that she was all woman, to make her feel good, and so he moved them both.

It was done with ease, complete control over her young body as he eased her back and down against the couch, his hands flattening against her skin to provide support for her. It let him rotate so that he slid down slightly onto the floor...moving down her young body with slow nips on her flesh, his mouth resting at the waistline of her pants as he whispered softly....

"Can I...?"

Those big green eyes of hers were what her boyfriend loved most, especially when she was giving head. It made the act much more sexy as she looked up at him when on her knees sucking his cock. But now they were looking in to her father's eyes, gazing over his face and seeing a wicked smile. She had seen this look before on other men, men who wanted her.

Brittney loved the way he caressed her body, his hands roaming over her sides and hips, she felt like a goddess in his arms. Biting her bottom lip in lust at the male the woman felt him kiss her stomach, prompting her to lean back to give him room. "I want you to feel alive" she whispered, her warm breath pressing on his neck as she sucked on it with her lips, kissing him with soft pecks, showing her love for him.

Those powerful hands which could so easily harm her were gentle in moving her, placing her how he wanted. Her shoulders rested in to the corner of the sofa, one on the arm rest, the other against the back cushion with those gorgeous eyes following him. Nodding her head and giving her approval to take down her leggings, Brittney took them down herself, her nails and fingers pulling the skin tight fabric down towards her thighs, creating an opening for him to continue to undress her.

Well was she not just the most perfect little minx? The way her body moved, arching and offering itself. The way she just shivered, giving more everytime he touched her. It was intoxicating, the sheer beauty of his little daughter, but it was more than that was it not? It was how she was giving up and letting herself enjoy the moment. It turned it into a delectable moment for the older man. One where he was being presented a feast and he was not going to pass it up. He took in every inch of that flesh as his hands continued to pull her leggings down at her encouragement, his voice soft as he whispered a quiet....

"...Fuck."

It was an exaltation, a breathy little sound as he saw the rest of her beautiful young body. The black thong panties pressed up tight against her sex and he slid his fingers to grip her legs, digging in just a tiny bit to force her to open for him. His eyes burned, embers of pure hunger as he stared at her, and he leaned in at her emboldened words to slowly beginning kissing up her inner thighs. Even occasionally nipping at the soft skin presented to him. He made a murmuring noise, a sound of lust, as he responded to her entreaty..."Oh no, oh no lovely girl, I know you make me feel alive, that is not the point of all of this...," his voice trailed off as he got closer to his destination and he gazed up between her thighs longingly. Never breaking contact with her beautiful eyes.

"The point is to make you feel alive." And with that he began to show his young girl what the tongue of an experienced man was capable of.

Every minor detail there after felt like heaven to Brittney. It all started from her leggings, the soft cotton which was dragged down by her father slowly stroked her thighs and legs, making her shiver in excitement, partly through anticipation of what was coming. The same feeling with her panties occurred as they slipped off at her ankles and off her feet which still had her socks on.

This lips of his worked wonders everywhere they touched. Be it her mouth when they were kissing or her breasts as he suckled on her nipples. But now she found he could expertly work his way up the inside of her thighs, making her more wet between her legs without even touching it. By the time he reached her sex Brittney was moist and horny for some kind of sexual attention and she was happy he was going to give it to her.

Her shaven pussy was clean and smooth and as soon as he began to work his tongue on it the woman arched her back, pushing her breasts out. "Your making me feel alive" she returned, holding one hand on his head and combing her fingers through his hair. The other held her left breast, rubbing it and caressing it as the pleasure took over. "Ugh....ugh...." gasping with her mouth open wide, Brittney was in heaven and closed her eyes as she sunk back in to sofa, allowing her father to please her and make up for all the years he had been out of her life.

Back
Top Bottom