Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the search for Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueicedragonau

Super-Earth
(This thread will be updated to more current details shortly. For now take a quick brows as drop me a line if interested. Edited December 2016)

Hello all and thank you for taking the time to pop into my search thread. At this stage it may not be pretty but hopefully it should be filled with everything you need to know and if not, feel free to ask. Please read through carefully, it would be much appreciated.

Whilst this thread is actively being bumped and even there after I will still be seeking new RP Buddies so feel free to PM.

• Call me Blue. 25. Female. Australian but don't worry about the time differences as I am quite the night owl which for most Americans and other parts of the world means I will be on in the morning for you guys. At any rate I will generally be on at various times morning or night but there will be days I may not be able to reply so please be patient. If it's been more than a few days then by all means drop me a PM just in case something has happened to my reply or yours but generally it is work commitments causing problems.
    I have been RPing for 13 years or so now and my longest still running strong roleplay has lasted almost as long.
  • At this stage I will only be roleplaying through the Pm's and maybe a private thread unless otherwise discussed.
  • I consider myself Literate for the most part but like anyone else I can make mistakes here and there.
  • I usually post a minimum of once daily at the least but in general I will try and get a good few out. I can post anywhere from 1-2 paragraphs solidly but I can offer up to 5+ paragraphs when the rp calls for a lengthy reply. Generally I will mirror what my partner gives me but in the long run I believe in quality over quantity but even still that doesn't mean I will ever give you a one liner.
  • I do M/F and M/M pairings, occasionally herm and so on. However I don't do F/F pairings.
  • Whilst I do play the occasional female character. I prefer to use male characters. I also do play multiple characters and usually happy to do more than one pairing but initially prefer to start out with one main pairing and Rp then go from there once we are comfortable with each other.
  • For Kinks do's and no go's please check out my F list here : https://www.f-list.net/c/blueicedragonau/ as it's quicker and easier to find out there rather than have me list everything in a pm or on this thread.
  • I love fantasy/supernatural elements and characters and usually like to incorporate these elements into the RP. As such I don't usually use a human/mortal character due to human life being extremely short and fragile.
  • I'm a pretty easy going person and I'm happy to chat in OOC so don't be afraid to talk to me.
  • I RP in third person only.

What I'm looking for in a partner

• First of all when contacting me via PM please be respectful. I really don't appreciate being messaged like you are answering some bathroom stall ad. I'm here to roleplay not sex you up personally.
  • Third person only when in character please.
  • Be literate, I don't expect a grammar or literacy god as we all make mistakes and I will definitely not bite you for a mistake. We're only human after all.
  • Do not come to me with a 'this is all you get so don't ask for more' policy as it will not fly here. I'm not asking for a novelist but I do expect a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs, more when a a scene requires a lengthier reply.
  • Male, female or otherwise. It makes no difference to me what gender my Rp Buddy is.
  • Preferably looking for a long term partner. I don't mind waiting a bit between posts but I am looking for someone who can occupy my free time as I can hopefully occupy yours.
  • Please make sure when you PM that you have an idea of the pairing, plot, etc that you're interested in included as I tend to ignore bland pm's. For example "Want to rp?' or similar mail I will be more inclined to ignore.
  • Last but not least, whilst I will respect your limits as I would hope you respect mine. I do like my smut and this means there are times I would prefer to play out a scene rather than fade to black/skip past it.

If anything else comes to mind I will add to the list.

Next post will be a list of pairings, time zones I play and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom