Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Way of the Wicked [PF] - rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

strange attraction

Super-Earth
We'll be using the Pathfinder rules as found here: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

No third party stuff - sorry people :)

The player's guide for adventure path can be found here

Rolling dice will be done on this place:

http://invisiblecastle.com/
Make an account and use it for all your rolls. That way the rolls are logged and no one can accuse you of cheating with your rolls.
Add either character name or BMR user name - and for campaign use WotW(BMR) and then copy the BBR code link to your post.

rolz.org

Posting frequency:
I'll try to post at least once every 24 hours. It might be more often but I'll always try to allow all players in a scene to act before posting.

Character Creation Cheklist
The following things should be noted in character creation:

Traits: The players get a special trait that determines the crime they've committed. In addition to this they get two traits that can be taken from Combat, Equipment, Faith, Family, Magic, Race, Regional, Religion and Social Traits. But make sure they make sense!

Class:
  • Cannot play paladin
  • Anyone worshiping a deity must pick an evil deity
  • Some classes will not get special treasures - no guns, eastren weapons

Skills: All characters gets two extra skill points per level. It's strongly recommended that at least one of these is used for a non-adventuring skill (social, craft, profession)

Equipment: The characters start with NOTHING... not even their clothes...

Max HP at level 1