Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Way of the Wicked [PF] - OOC

I think with all the female characters, I may change mine to a male. Not sure yet, but might do so.

I think you should play what you want. And a female tiefling is always a welcome sight :)

But if all add their preferred kinks and taboos as well as their sexual orientation to their sheets then it will become easier for all to navigate - will add those requirements to sheets.

Also keep in mind, at least for players partial to the receiving end of non consensual scenes, to clearly distinguish between the writer's and the character's kinks.

Fortunately I am not facing this particular peril. I have updated my sheet accordingly.

It seems like we are closing in on the start line.

A question for you all: Does any of you know each other from before? The two guilty of piracy were they in it together?

If you want a common background then discuss it in PMs and let me know the result.

If any of the male characters would like to be the target of the ogre's desires then..... But unless one is trained then I suspect it might impose some speed penalties to be on the receiving end of any ogre action - vaginal or anal :)

You say the nicest things. I even serve fun quenching as pizza topping. Would you like some?

Front_Page_Pizza_Cropped.jpg

I was wondering others opinion about futa as I was planning on my eidolon being so.

Also maybe I could have a shared background with Gromnar as both are guilty of sedition and also was thinking around the domination idea for this char kinks

By the way things are speeding along I hope to make the first post in the RPG tomorrow. I need to sleep VERY SOON... but almost everything seems ready.

I must say I'm looking forward to playing this with you all.

Dream Guide said:
Though it seems like every girl in the party dislikes guys...poor La'croise

The females with a penis aversion are just more outspoken. Read again. :)

On the other hand, Varen and La'croise could just spite the girls and seek comfort in each other's arms...

Back
Top Bottom