Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skype DnD Like 1x1 Game! (mxf and f//)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeRpULongTime

Meteorite
Going to keep this short and to the point;

I am looking for someone interested in running/playing a solo DnD based game over Skype. We could use dice, or we don't have to, up to you. I just want someone who has ideas and is willing to put them to use!

Story wise I am open to suggestions, but I don't like playing (or running stories about) goody goody characters. So Lawful Good games are not my thing. I tend to like more gritty characters who are a bit more jaded. Stories that are dark and complicated and the answer isn't always morally clear.

Not saying it can't be a 'good guy/girl' story, but good guys do do bad things sometimes. That being said, if you want to play the bad guys, we could do that too.

Character wise, the person who is the 'player' might end up playing an NPC or two if they like, but the world would largely be played by the DM.

We can chat about limits and such on Skype, though I don't have many.

Post lengths I prefer 2-4 for intros, 1-3 for your typical post, though when its conversation heavy it might drop down to a few sentences to keep up the flow which is fine.

Contact me at MeRPULongTime@hotmail.com, if you have trouble adding me just PM me your Skype and I will add you ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom