Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Meido (NSFW) (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiaroscuro

Planetoid
This is probably what I get for spending so much time reading Victorian literature.

Idea the First: My character is a respectable Victorian bachelor who, having recently come into some money, wishes to employ a housekeeper. Surprisingly, the only applicant he gets looks like this. Or this. Or some other monster girl who comes dressed as a maid, if you've got something else you'd like to play. Since he had no idea such beings even existed until now, he's naturally quite shocked; I'm willing to discuss exactly what brought them to his door.

Idea the Second: My character is just like any other young middle-class professional in London, except that his profession just so happens to be 'magic' as opposed to medicine or the like. He solves problems with magic, which often tend to be crimes of some sort. One of his cases happens to involve a gentleman and, with the fellow behind bars, my character offers work to the culprit's maid. Perhaps she impressed him somehow during the case, or maybe he just doesn't want to leave her out on the streets (or worse). The fact that she isn't human is of little account.

Things I Like:
  • Romance. For this idea, it's almost as (if not more) important than the sex. Let's be sappy! ...okay, maybe not quite that sappy.
  • Slice of life. What do they get up to when they aren't having sex? Obviously there's going to be a lot of smut (what site are we on again? ;) ) but let's not forget the bits in-between that give context.
  • Social pressure. Maybe anti-monster sentiment is rather widespread, maybe people just think humans ought to stick to 'their kind'. Either way I kind of like the idea that the relationship is something taboo. Not, of course, that either of them mind. But I think it could make for interesting character drama if the outside world isn't quite so accepting. Plus, you know, there's all the classism/etc. you'd expect from the time period - affairs with maidservants are...well, okay, probably not that uncommon.

Things I Don't Like:
  • Noncon. Just in case it needs to be said again, for this thread I'm not really looking to play out rape, emotional/physical abuse, that kind of thing. That doesn't mean I'm opposed to kinky things - just that, if the whips and chains come out, it's only because both parties agree that it would be hot.
  • The usual - bathroom play, gore, vore.

Misc:
  • I can RP over PMs or in a thread, whatevs. I vastly prefer to be contacted via PMs; it's just easier. I may not check this thread particularly religiously.

RE: Idea of the Now: Seeking Cosplayer (M/F)

And another bump bites the dust.

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

RE: Idea of the Now: Seeking Cosplayer (M/F)

In the spirit of the season, something goes bump in the night.

This is the perfect time to bring up costumes, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom