Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for twisted dominant males

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigan

Super-Earth
I have so many individual threads on here, I figured it would be better just to keep them all in one place :). I've posted a few plots below but I'm more than willing to make changes to some, or to create something entirely new with a rp partner. Just to clarify, I roleplay in third person, but I write my scenes in first person because it flows better than constantly writing 'my character' and 'your character'. I prefer to give my partner thier freedom to choose their own characters names.

Shapeshifting Demon
You're a shape shifting demon that has lived at an abandoned house for over a century. You were cursed by a wealthy witch you succeeded in robbing of her earthly riches. To punish you, she bound you to her stolen fortune for all eternity. Over the years, the house became run down around you, and thinking it empty, people slowly began to loot the immense riches there.

Fortunately for you, this mean that you had the means to travel where these objects were and to haunt and hunt the thieves for your own amusement. But you'd long since gotten bored of doing that. Mostly you'd just become apathetic. That is, until several months ago when a bunch of workers turned up to do repairs on the run down building. From snippets of their conversation, you learned that the decedent of the witch who cursed you was moving in with his sixteen year old daughter.

Today is the day they finally arrived, and upon looking through the window, the breath caught in your throat. The girl was the splitting image of the witch who cursed you. Same almost platinum blond hair, pale skin and striking blue eyes. Even the same petite hourglass form. She looked several years younger though, and far more innocent. Her mannerisms were entirely different. Grinning to yourself, you figure you can have your own form of revenge on the witch's sweet descendent.

Alice in Wonderland (Psychosis)
Alice has been a long term patient at a high security psychiatric ward following her frequent psychosis' about wonderland. She's been in recovery for six months now, and is soon to be moved to a low security ward, where if she continues to be delusion free, will eventually be moved to an outhouse to be retrained for life in the outside world again.

YC, a psychiatrist, has just transferred to the hospital where you've been for a month or so, and have become completely obsessed with the unstable, yet extremely sweet and innocent sixteen year old girl. Today was the first day you got to speak to her in a one on one session, and after reading her files, you decide there's no-way you're letting her out of your care so soon. With a young girl as extremely disturbed as Alice, who would ever believe the 'tales' she could eventually tell about him?

Daddy dom
You are my father's oldest friend and have known me since the day I was born. I was always an above average intelligent child with a bubbly personality, and a sweet trusting nature. That was up until my mother died when I was 11 years old making me extremely vulnerable. By the time I was 13 you found yourself completely obsessing over me. You had never married or had kids, despite desperately wanting both. But despite your good job, you simply never had the social skills, and so became fixated on me as a means of representing both.

My father, struggling to cope with my mother's death, turned to alcohol and became neglectful and abusive towards me. Having no-one left who really cared about me, I turned to you for comfort almost like a surrogate father. During those few years, I thrived at school, did well at sports and looked set to secure a scholarship at university in my coming years. All that changed, however, the night I turned 15 and realised when you tried it on, that you had been grooming me.

That night, feeling hurt and used I returned home to find my father in one of his drunken rages. After his aggression turned on me, he beat me violently before passing out. This being the final straw, prompted me to act on my last resort and I ran away, figuring life out there couldn't possibly get any worse for me. So I broke ties with everyone and everything and left with little more than the clothes I was wearing and a few others tucked into my backpack.

With no money and no ties to anyone else in the country, you knew I must have settled into some homeless community somewhere, and it's taken you just under a year to track me down. You've been stalking me for about a week, though you haven't approached me yet. I'm drinking heavily with the rest of the homeless community, which disappoints you as you've deluded yourself into thinking of me as your actual daughter. However, I drink mostly for warmth, and never let myself get senseless with it, knowing enough to keep my wits about me after fighting for survival on the street.

Tonight you know that the local authorities are planning to clear out the homeless from under the bridge where we've been sleeping. It's a cold night, and snow is starting to fall. I'm asleep in front of the fire in the arms of a man about four or five years older than me, who is clearly acting as my lookout.

Looking for a kind of daddy dom relationship here. I want it perhaps 70/30 story/smut based.

Kinks:
* My character is 18, but I want your character to force her into dressing and acting younger like his perfect version of the daughter she was before she ran away.
* Mind control/psychological break down
* Non-con
* Kidnap and imprisonment

Forced marriage
You are my father's boss. My father has been working for you for years and is by far your most efficient employee. His one flaw, however, is that he has a major gambling problem which has landed him in a significant amount of debt.

My mother passed away when I was little, leaving my father to raise both me and my two older sisters, both of who have married and moved out. I'm by far my father's most treasured daughter who completely dotes on him. I'm a seventeen year old fairly successful model, and for years you've harboured a secret desire for me. One which has grown into an obsession in the past year.

Taking advantage of my dad’s situation, you've offered to pay some of his more urgent gambling debts in exchange for him installing secret cameras in my room and shower than can be linked to your computer only. Although my dad hated himself for doing it, he has no choice, knowing that if he can't pay the debts he could lose everything. Not to mention that the thugs could take his beautiful daughter as they've threatened to on numerous occasions.

One day, you're watching me in my room on camera when two thugs break in demanding payment of a debt. My father, of course, claims he has none with him, and instantly they break into my room to take me. Panicking, my father hands over the emergency cash to which they insist is not enough. He promises to get the rest within 24 hours but you already know he has no money. After more threats, they finally leave after reducing my father almost to breaking point as I try to comfort him, though i'm clearly just as scared.

Sitting back you smirk to yourself, seeing your one chance to get exactly what you want. For just over a year now, you've been trying to persuade my father for my hand in marriage, offering to pay off all of his debts in exchange. What, afterall, could be more perfect than a seventeen year upstart model to enhance your social status? Not to mention your growing, insatiable sexual appetite for me. My father, however, was horrified at the thought of his daughter married to a man several years older than himself and point blank refused. Now it seems he’ll have no choice.

I've met you a few times, but I don't really know you, or think of you as anything other than my father's boss.

My father calls me down about half hour later, and I walk into the room wearing a simple ribbed white jumper and a neat soft pink a-line skirt, nipping in at my waist and showing off the full extent of my perfect slender hourglass figure. My long blond hair falls in loose waves down my back, and my big blue eyes widen in anxiety when I see how ill my father looks. "What's going on?"

I'm looking for about 70/30 plot/sex here. My kinks are:

Non-con
Fear
Mind games
Daddy dom

Vampire x Fae
You’re an ancient wealthy vampire at an underground strip club where the other underworlder’s of your kind go. This place is renowned for kidnapped and enslaved Fae girls. Your daughter was kidnapped many years ago, and you had been coming here regularly in the hope of finding her since. That was over a 100 years ago, and your hope had long since turned slim, if not, disappeared altogether. You suspected that she had been disposed of by the deplorable Helsing and his band of hunters. Nevertheless you had developed an appetite for the place, taking what you wanted from the girls, but were never cruel. In fact, you were kind to them in your own way to absolve your guilt about taking them in their hopeless situation, always loosely remembering that these were the kidnapped daughters of other fathers. In fact, many of them had come to view you as a father figure. You were one of the rare kindnesses they had known in the years since their enslavement, but that still held the firm hand needed for them to fear and respect you.

It’s that time of the month when they auction off particularly valuable slave-girls, who usually sold for sky-rocket prices. Freshly captured and untrained, affording the pleasure of taming them to their soon to be masters, and occasionally mistresses. You watched this part idly, always loosely entertaining the idea of owning your own slave. But the level of attachment you might develop for her scared you, thinking it would be a betrayal to your own daughter, all those misplaced mixed up feelings you’d experience for her.

The auction goes by rather quickly; an astronomical amount paid for the five proceeding girls. Finally the announcement goes out that they have captured the allusive Fae child of Helsing himself. A rumour that had circulated 17 years ago but was quickly squashed due to Helsing’s abhorrence to all things Fey. Out they dragged me, struggling in vein against the iron chains that burned my milky skin. Clearly I was part Faerie, but as was apparent from my shimmering skin, piercing blue eyes, wispy figure, and tresses of long silvery hair that floated around me independently; I was not just any Faerie. I was part Veela!

There was no denying I was Helsing’s daughter either, for I had been branded at birth by his mark on my ankle. I gasped, gritting my teeth in agony as the chains burned into my delicate flesh, leaving me no energy to turn on my charm appeal to try and rescue myself. I was dragged from the floor by my hair, pulled against the solid muscular body of one of the auctioneers. A hand at my throat to still me so that viewers could take in the slender curves on my delicately crafted body, all long limbed and sculpted; covered only by a icy blue silk dress, chosen to compliment my colouring and show off all my beautiful assets.

A deathly silence ripped through the room. Not so much as a breath had been heard since the announcement involving my identity. But now a quiver of excitement and longing rippled through the pure hatred induced at my heritage, aroused by the presence of an oh-so-rare Veela in their midst.

The auctioneer, getting carried away, moved his hand and ran it across my sensuous lips. Suddenly he cried out in pain as his blood spattered my mouth, retreating his bitten finger instantly. He back handed me to the floor, and instantly the crowed elapsed into mingled indignation, furry, and excitement at the treatment of the Veela, who were treated as goddesses by all lucky enough to come into contact with them. The crowed conflicted between hatred and uncontrollably desire, drawing closer to the fingers aching to rip me apart in one way or another. The electrical traps around the stage were set off designed for such occasions to keep the crowed back. Then, if only to shift the attentions of the crowed, my auction began.

Uncle x Niece (Currently craving)
It's medieval times and our family make their living by farming. Being restless and unable to stand the simple life, you stowed away on a merchants ship when you were thirteen years old and made your fortune elsewhere, exploiting the trade in under developed countries. That was almost twenty five years ago. Since your wife died you've decided to return and re-establish connections with you family, to help them and take control over them as you had always felt like the outsider.

When you get there, you become infatuated with your brother's youngest daughter who was only 13 at the time. But you can see the potential for how beautiful she would become one day. After a year, business calls you away for a four year contract, but before you go you educate my father and use your influence to set him up as the Mayor of the town, in exchange for my hand in marriage when you return.

From that moment on, you take control of every aspect of my life from abroad. My education, what I should be taught, even the clothing I am to wear through correspondence with the local seamstress. You come back for visits from your business trips at least twice a year to check my progress, and each time become more and more possessive. It's just six months before my eighteenth birthday, and the proposed wedding date.

In my distress at my situation, I tried to escape with a farm boy who had been my best friend growing up, only to be recognised and returned to my father after trying to board one of the merchant's ships. My best friend had been charged with 'kidnap' and held in the local prison when I had been placed under strict house arrest by my father while you are informed abroad.

A Life in Chains (Currently craving)
Your father is my father's boss. He owns an art company for which my father's art has made millions. Your father literally plucked mine from destitution where he under sold his work for the price of his next meal. Your father came from a wealthy background and was just on the verge of starting a new company, which my dad's art became the making of.

They are both good friends, and as a result, we were always together as children, despite you being two years older than me. Due to your privileged lifestyle and your father's influence on my father's life, you've come to think of me as a possession. Something that would be yours one day. That was until we both started at the same high school and I became much more popular and influential than you. Your group of friends, who although feared because you come from the richest and most influential families, were never particularly liked.

On top of that, my art career is just starting to take off, and despite me being only 15, you've heard a rumour that I'm involved with an upstart college artist. What's more is that now that I have my own life and friends, I don't have much to do with you anymore because you were always a bully, making me feel inferior and reminding me how much my family owed to yours.

After all your whining and complaining to your father, he starts to suggest to my father that a union between our two families could result in a fully fledged partnership business wise, and it's arranged between them that we should be married in three years time when I come of age. However, I'm more than resistant to the idea, and avoid you as much as possible, both in school and out. You've just heard the roomers of my boyfriend though and are absolutely furious.

It's lunch time, and as usual I'm spending it in the school art studio working on my latest piece. It's a dark picture of a woman in chains holding a sword, faced with the decision of cutting her own leg off to ensure her freedom, or to perish in her prison. No doubt a metaphor for my frame of mind with the recent arrangement.

As you come in I quickly take my paint stained overalls off, and drape them over my painting to hide it, leaving me standing in simple denim daisy dukes and a white top, my perfect olive skin on show, along with my slender hourglass shape. I tuck my long sleek dark hair behind my ear, and quickly step away from the incriminating painting as though I was on my way out. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" I smile with forced politeness.

Family set up
Your parents adopted me when I was two years old, and so we’ve been raised together as siblings. You’re two years older than me, and fiercely protective, always sticking up for me when kids at school gave me a hard time about being adopted. Your father’s really rich, and now that you’re seventeen, has started showing you the ways of his businesses which you are to inherit one day.

You’ve notice that for the last year or two your father has slowly become more and more controlling of me. He won’t let me out after school, go to any social events or make any friends, whereas you’re free to do whatever you want. It makes you feel a little guilty and often causes you to skip some social outing to stay in with me so that I’d be less lonely.

It’s been no secret that your parents have been estranged for years, and that your father is simply too busy to divorce and remarry. So a few months ago your parents told us that when I turn 15, I would become the property of your father. We are both horrified at the situation, but there was nothing I could do, as the day after he pulled me out of school to make sure there was no chance for me to run or tell anybody, and you have too much to lose. It’s the eve of my fifteenth birthday, with just one hour to go before midnight. I’m sat in your room sobbing my heart out in your arms as I’m scared to death.

Looking for someone to play both parts. The father for the dom, obsessive and perverse part, and the son as a brother figure and comforter (no sexual relations between these two) just an internal struggle as he loves her and can’t protect her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom