Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut Prompts NSFW pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooloovoo

Supernova
So, this will be a simple thread. See a pic you like? Have a pic or plot of your own you want to try out? Great! Send me a PM and we can work out the details.

I will usually give you a solid two paragraphs, more if I have enough to work with. I expect at least paragraph in return, no one liners.

---

Vampire's Butler: A vampire aristocrat has gotten a new human butler, one that will serve her every desire.

Succubus Familly: A young man is turning 18 today. For the most part it was an uneventful day, that is until he noticed a few new things about his mother and older sister, specifically the horns and tail. Turns out he was born into a family of succubi and today he becomes an incubus.

Furry Apocalypse: Chaos brakes loose after a virus is released that transforms anyone who touches the infected cum into a strange creature. It's different for everyone, but one thing stays the same, the infected get unbelievably horny and will fuck anything that moves.

School Fundraising : The school is in trouble financially and the student council is told to raise money by any means necessary. They need to find something profitable fast. So, what's more profitable than sex?

Public Masturbator: This girl has become addicted to masturbating in public. Nothing gives her more pleasure then jilling off while people are nearby. So what happens when she finally gets caught?

Sex ed: Today the subject is sex ed and the teacher plans on being very thorough.

Aristocratic cumdump: This girl has been bred by her family to do two things, look pretty and sexually satisfy anyone they tell her too. She takes pride in doing both.

Cum Feast: This girl gets infected with a rare parasite. Basically, it makes her crave cum of any kind. She quickly becomes a cum slut, always looking for her next fix.

Popular Reporter: This reporter has become famous for fucking during all her interviews, causing the highest ratings of all time.

Trick or Treat: It's Halloween and this girl isn't looking for candy.

Perfect Lover: This young man has been born with a gift, he can sexually satisfy any woman anywhere. No matter who or where it is. He uses this gift when ever he can.

Player Two: Two girlfriends go to a game store together. One of them has an idea for a new way to use the rumble-enabled controller, others take notice.

Futa Heaven :You have died, but luckily lived a virtuous life. As your reward you get to live in heaven which is populated by a lot of well equipt angels eager to please.

Magic Library: In this special library the historical figures and fictional characters you read about come to life to have some fun.

Random pictures

Frog Girl
School Orgy
Futa Vampires
Movie Night with my Moms
---
RETIRED
All of these plots I am for the moment retiring. Either because I'm currently doing it with somebody else or It might just not interest me anymore. That doesn't mean they won't one day go back to the main request area. Feel free to use any of them with other people if you so fancy it.

Succubus kidnapping: A group pf friends go camping together, there's swimming, flirting, the usual camping experience. That is until a group of succubi kidnap the group and shows them all a new level of pleasure.

Anubis's Wives: Anubis has gained two new wives who are eager to worship his body.

You're my boyfriend now
: This girl has a unique power. She is able to slowly effect and control people's minds through their orgasms, changing them a little more with each one. This comes in handy when she fancies a young man who's currently in a relationship.

Hypno T.V. : Two girls sit down to watch a new show, unaware that said show would soon turn them into horny sex slaves.

Daily Routine: At this very special school the girls are given an extra lesson at the end of the day. They are taken by the males students and teachers and taught how to fuck. At first not all the girls were wild about this, but as time went on more and more of them started craving their evening fuck.

Got to Fuck them all: In this world there is a popular sport where to or more teams try to make their partner cum as fast as they can or up to a predetermined number. It is played everywhere and even has high-level tournaments and gyms centered around it.

Sisterly Fun: Two twins sisters who happen to also have a long thick cock between their legs. So how do they relieve their unique addition? With each other of course, with the help of fun toys.

After Class: The new teacher has a bit of a problem. When she gets horny she can't think straight without fucking something! So, desperate for release she holds a random student to fuck his brains out and find out he's packing a huge package. lot's of cum ensues.

Three in One
: One guy has been set up on a blind date and was told it's with three sisters, which seems too good to be true. He soon learns they weren't technically lying.

Farm Girl: She has lived on the farm her whole life, taking care of the animals has become second nature to her, some methods are more unusual than others.

Stripper Delight: It's your first time at a strip club and so it does not disappoint, especially a particular fox on the pole.

---
More ideas to come. Again, please send me a PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom