Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femme Boi Bottom Looking For Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiebtmsissy

Planetoid
Hi! Jamie here.
im open to anything, mostly.
i like to as a femme or sissy, iam a bottom (100%). my idea of a good role is semi base in reality, i dont not like to play in roles where some one has a name or look picked out for me, i want to be able to come up with some of the stuff myself. there are times when i open up that i like to do more of fantasy roles (check my f-list), i would consider myself a pretty open person and upfront iam not gonna just write to you and if i dont like it just leave, i will let you know before we get started. so neither of us will be wasting time. ok other things iam okay with - ageplay, gangbangs, incest. like i said iam open to most roles, pm me if you wanna know specifics or you want me to clarify something. i tend to like the back and forth of chat rooms or ims (but i do rp here as well). so pm me and find out more. im a 18 btm femme cd (fulltime) from the u.s i do dress 24/7 and yes my family is aware. feel free to ask me anything you like love jamie :heart:
email/im: jamiebtmsissy@yahoo.com

F-list <<<check it out if you want to know more
anal(receiving only)
oral(giving only)
(males only, not a female playing male)
(1st person only plzzz)
Some basic role ideas:

one: MC is a young unsocial femme sissy, iam home schooled and my parents are very protective of me. i am either on a walk and you and i met you can play a homeless man or just a man. that sees my young mind and plays on it and me. either i am just naive or just abit too "helpful".

one A: with the me playing the same character but with one change we meet playing a video game. its a role playing game you are a your character in the game is huge and a fighter. i chose my character as a female and at first you think iam a female but the more we talk the more you get the sense that iam not. i come out and tell you about my life. you are ok with it. in this game you ask me to become your wife. i accept and we play the game as a couple. theres a gaming convention and i go to meet you in person. where you make me yours for real.

two: you and i our friends but you are abit older you are sent to a boarding school and you have been there a few yrs now. i get sent abit after you do. when i get there the older boys let me know that all the young boys joining the school must have an owner they f*k. in order to escape this i ask you to become my owner. at first you dont have to. i convince you to fake it. but it becomes harder to fake it so i begin to work to get you to f*k me.

three: MC and YC are in the same school we are friends but we dont talk all the often, im not the most popular person in school. im very quite and abit of a loner, straight A student, never in any trouble but i do have a major secret. being a femmy sissy. i make a profile on a dating site admitting to what im. you find it and know its me, even with the make up and hair fixed, you know. YC starts to message me. you never show me your photo or tell me much about you. at first you just wanna find out more about me. but you start to like what you see.

jamiebtmsissy said:
im open to anything, mostly. i like to play femmie or sissy roles. ok with ageplay, gangbangs. dont like scat or blood dont like to be drugged thats about it i dont like everything else im pretty much open to. i tend to like the back and forth of chat rooms or ims. so pm me and find out more. thanks Heart im a 18 btm femme cd (fulltime) from the us i do dress and been told im pretty passable. feel free to ask me anything you like love jamie :heart:
email/im: jamiebtmsissy@yahoo.com

F-list <<<check it out if you want to know more
anal(receiving only)
oral(giving only)

Hello Jamie

What kind of role play are you into, I know what you like sexually but rp wise how do you see it or where would you like to see it? Myself I've always had a fantasy of having someone like you play a partner of mine in a world like Farcry or something like indiana jones and even the idea of fantasy world in a mideval setting. pm me back and lets find something we can play together if you like.

I am an open minded guy and I like detailed rp and hope you do as well, we can talk more once we get to know where this could lead us, hope to hear from you soon.

The name is Shawn by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom