Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lycan Lawless

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is based off Nicky Charles book series book series, Lycan Laws. The werewolves, for all importance, live by a main set of rules that keep them out of the eye of human suspicion. The species was hunted nearly to extinction and so the laws were created so they could live inconspicuously along side humans with very select few humans allowed knowledge of the species existence.

Some packs are more modern while some packs stick to tradition of old ways, mating off for allegiance, young females having to remain virgins until they are bound to a mate selected by the alpha.

Rogues do exist though and for the most part are left to rove as they do unless they start to stir up trouble and cause suspicion in the humans. Any human who finds out the secret and is suspected of becoming a risk to the species is dealt with by the nearest pack as rogues are. This rule is known as the keeping while the finding clause suggests that a pack that finds a lone wolf may claim them as theirs.

Halfs, that is, the cross of humans and werewolves don't have all the same powers as full lycans so they have some embarrassing moments like the inability to magic back their clothes when they shift from wolf to human form. But they can still form blood bonds which creates a telepathic connection to their life long mate. Pure, blue blooded royals have greater powers that aren't fully known, though the most common powers are teleportation and telekinesis.

Looking for action, romance, frisky teasing, transformation and imagination!

If something like this tickles your fancy, give me a message. I have male and female characters for various situation, just tell me your preference. Want to add vampires or other mythical beings and add slave / master , bondage , blood, gore, pet play etc? I'm open to suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom