Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Teacher's Lesson (P) -ensnared_senses/Ladydark-

Ladydark

The minds master
Tavors.jpg

Trevor was the typical bad boy, hung with the wrong crowds, wore dark clothing, had piercings and painted his nails, the one exception to his bad boy image, he was smart. He wasn't a genius, but he was smart enough to stay near the top of his classes and plan his 'acts of defiance' so that he wouldn't get caught. This being his last year here, he wanted to really challenge himself and leave something that no one would be able to top for some time. He got the help of someone who owed him a lot, he'd wipe his debt if he got a certain teacher into a compromising position. Earlier in the day he had set up small hidden cameras in the class to take pictures at different angles, which he kept track of from his computer at the other end of the school.

Nick steps into the empty class room and walks up to the teachers desk, "Hey Miss... I was wondering if you could help me out with some of the math... I'm having some trouble with working it out..." He smiles softly, it wasn't a total lie, math wasn't his best subject, hence him owing Trevor so much, test answers didn't come cheep.

2d77600.jpg

Lindsay Reed had only been a teacher for a couple of years before she was hired at her current school. East High School was where she had gone to school herself which was the only reason she had even been hired there. The principal had been adamant that she was too young to be teaching high schoolers, that they weren't going to take her seriously, and there were far too many news stories about teachers and students sleeping together.. Something he was worried would happen since she was so close to their ages. But he offered her the job because he knew that she was a good kid when she'd give there, and because she assured him over and over again she wouldn't sleep with a student. She was still a virgin for heaven's sake. She wasn't going to lose it to someone nearly ten years younger than her.

During the one free period she had from students she was grading a few makeup tests when one of her students walked in and asked for help. "Of course I can help," she smiled. She loved working with the students, loved watching their expression when they finally understood what she was teaching. "Which questions do you need help with?" She stood up and grabbed a marker to begin writing the questions on the board so she could show him step by step how to get the answer.

Nick smiles almost sadly at her and steps closer to stand almost behind her "Questions 34 and 45 from chapter 3..." He waits for her to turn to the board before his grabs her and pins her to it, his face in her hair, he takes a sniff "I'm sorry..." He whispers softly before pulling back and spinning her around to face him, he covers her mouth with his and lifts her legs quickly up around his hips. "Mmm..." He kisses her roughly and holds her arms between them for several seconds, then pulls back and lets her go. He stares at her, not believing he actually did it, his eyes wide, he moved to help her up, then thought better of it and backed away. "I-I'm... I'm sorry... I didn't... I shouldn't have... Dammit!" He turns and runs from the room, he was a good boy at heart, he thought he could do it without feeling anything, he was wrong.

At the other end of the school, Trevor was laughing slightly as he watched, even with nick chickening out and bolting, he got what he needed. "Debt... Paid..." He grins and pulls out the photos that look the most damaging before closing up his laptop and heading to lunch.

Had Lindsay known she was going to be molested by a student she would have picked a different outfit to wear. Maybe a suit of armor or a bubble. Instead she had dressed that morning in a peach sundress which she'd covered with a white sweater. She also probably would have chosen to wear sneakers or a pair of steel toed boots so she could kick the molester away rather than a pair of wedge heels.

When Nick had given her the questions he needed help with she had opened up his class' book and turned to the page so she would know exactly which questions he had. Turning back to the board she began writing out the problems when she felt him grab her and press her against the board. The marker fell from her hand as he spun her around so fast her hair tumbled out of the clip she had it in and fell around her shoulders. "Nick what are you --" she tried asking what he was doing but his mouth was on hers before the question could finish exiting her mouth. She'd been kissed before - though it had been a number of years - but never so hard and never had the person kissing her lifted her up to wrap her legs around his hips. Which was why she would have put on a different outfit. Her skirt lifted so far she knew that her panties would be showing if anybody were to walk into the classroom. It was over almost as soon as it began, but Lindsay was left a wreck as Nick dropped her, her heels sliding as he tried to set her down and she ended up falling to her knees. Pressing a shaky hand to her lips she closed her eyes, hoping that nobody had seen what happened. What were the chances that someone would actually believe that he had forced himself onto her? She was supposed to be the adult here.

Standing up slowly she fixed her skirt so it lay against her legs again and then casually walked to the door, locking it and then fell to the floor again, tears burning her eyes.

It had bin almost a week since Nick had 'attacked' Miss Reed and he had been oddly absent from her classes since, Trevor had removed the cameras so there was no sign they were ever there and things had been normal. Even Trevor had kept a low profile, staying out of trouble, until today.

He was in Miss. Reed's class and doing everything he could to annoy everyone around him, playing his music too loud, kicking chairs and talking to the girls. It was a Friday before a long weekend, no one wanted to get detention so they were doing their best to ignore him. When that wasn't working, he balls up some paper and tosses it at the back of the teachers head while she writes on the board.

For days Lindsay had been losing sleep worrying about whether or not someone - the principal - was going to stop her and fire her for fraternizing with a student, but after nearly a week she was finally letting herself calm down. Apparently she had lucked out and nobody was coming for her. Nobody had seen what Nick had done, though she wondered if someone had but had seen the whole thing because Nick hadn't been in class all week either. She wanted to ask the principal if he'd heard anything but she didn't want to risk him mentioning the "incident" so she was just going to have to call his parents herself. In fact, for nearly a week everything seemed to be running really well. Everyone was getting along and doing all their homework. Nobody was talking back.

Until that all changed. When Lindsay's last class of the day walked in she knew something was wrong. Trevor was usually a trouble-maker. Usually riling people up or talking back, he was the epitome of the school's bad boy, but he seemed to be doing extra today in the way of bothering everyone. She didn't even know how many times she had called his name and told him to settle down, or to leave the other students alone, but she was getting ready to kick him out of class. When she finally turned away to write down a problem on the board that she knew was stumping most of the students she felt something hit her on the back of the head and she could feel her blood rising. She wasn't usually an angry person but she had had enough of Trevor today.

"Trevor, detention with me after school today. One more time and I'm sending you to the principal's office. I'm sure your parents would be thrilled if you got written up yet again."

Trevor puts his hands in the and smirks "Aww... How do you know it was me teach..." He puts his hands down and leans back on his chair "Ah... They don't care much about me... As long as I keep my grades up..." He grins and relaxes, after a few minutes actually gets to work, he had gotten what he wanted, he'd be alone with Miss Reed, then he'd spring his little trap. Even with all his disruption, he still finished his work before anyone else, marching up to her desk, he calmly hands her his work. "There ya go teach..." He then turns on his heels and walks back to his desk, he sits and leans back to rest, waiting for the final bell to ring.

She could feel her heart twist a little when he said that his parents didn't care about him much aside from his grades. That was the problem with boys like Trevor. They always acted all big and bad, causing trouble wherever they went, and then they wormed their way into your heart with some oh woe is me story about negligent parents or something. Turning her back on the class again so that they wouldn't see the expression that had crossed her face when he'd said that she finished up the lesson and then set everyone on working on some classwork. Since it was Friday she figured the only homework she would give would be whatever they didn't finish before class ended.

Sitting down at her desk she worked on grading another class' papers while she waited for the students to finish up their work. Trevor had finally mellowed out and was doing his work and she couldn't be happier. She hated having to get anyone in trouble. Even if those people were as troublesome as Trevor was. When he stood up and handed over his work for her she took it and skimmed over the questions, seeing that most of them were right from what she could tell. Yet another problem with Trevor. She couldn't help wondering if he acted out so much because he wasn't being challenged enough, but she couldn't think of a way to challenge him either.

When school finally ended for the day she called out to everyone to have a good weekend and remember to finish their problems before school Monday. She could still see Trevor waiting for her and she breathed out a sigh of relief that he hadn't bolted like some of the other students did when they got detention. "You want to tell me what the problem is today, Trevor? You haven't been this disruptive in a long time." Her voice was soft as she moved to the front of her desk, leaning against it and crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Trevor was napping lightly by the time the bell rang, he didn't move, staying still until the last of the students left and he heard the door close. He slowly sits up and lifts his head, he was smiling, "Oh... I'm not the one in trouble today teach... You see... I've come across a few pictures... That could put you in quite the tight spot..." He reaches into his bag and pulls out an envelope, he holds it up and waves it around for her to see. "You might want to look at these Miss... They could change your life..." He sets it on the desk and sits back, relaxing as he watches her, he had seen a surprised look pass on her face, he smirks and waits for her to come closer.

Surprise and curiosity crossed her gaze as she took in the student sitting smugly at the back of the classroom. Slowly she walked over to his desk wondering what could possibly be on the pictures that he claimed he had. Picking up the envelope she stood before him, and chewed on her lip, looking down at the boy as she slid her finger under the lip of the envelope to open it. Still looking at him as she pulled the pictures out of their place she didn't quite understand the smirk he held on his face. Not until her eyes finally looked down. She almost didn't register what she was seeing until she flipped to the next picture and her eyes caught sight of her with her legs wrapped around a boy, her dress hiked up to expose her panties and her cheeks red as the boy in the picture kissed her. Had she not been there when the pictures were taken she would have thought the couple were in the middle of a passionate embrace rather than the female being attacked by her student.

She could lose her job for this.

Her skin paled drastically as nausea hit her and she had to fight back the urge to get sick. Backing up quickly she dropped the pictures like they were on fire. Her eyes were wide and her hands were trembling. She couldn't believe there were pictures and that they looked so incriminating. "That wasn't... that wasn't what it looked like," she tried to get out though her voice was just as shaky as her hands. "He attacked me. He.." Something about Trevor's expression showed that he didn't care what she had to say. She wasn't going to be able to talk her way out of this one.

He glances at the pictures on his desk and smirks again "You look to be enjoying it quite well Teach... You're even blushing..." There was one close up of her face, then males face had been blurred out off all the pictures, and as te students wore uniforms, you could tell who he was. "These are only print outs I did... The masters are in my computer... Safe... But..." He stands and picks up the photos, then starts to walk closer to her, holding the photos up for her to see. "I you try to tell anyone... I just send a text from my phone... And they go viral..." He stands before her and grins "It's time for a few new lessons teach... And if you wanna keep your happy job... You'll do as I say... Understand..." He smiles and reaches up to lightly hold her chin, keeping her looking at him, "I can't hear you..."

Lindsay thought for sure he was joking with her. He had to me. She knew he was a trouble-maker but she'd never known him to be so blatantly manipulative and mean. Swallowing hard against the rising nausea she tried looking away when he got closer to her, pulling at her face so her eyes met his again. Whimpering softly at the thought that this student could so easily destroy her career she let her shoulders fall in defeat. "Why are you doing this to me?"

He smiles at her and gently brushes his fingers over her cheek, she looked so small the moment she gave in and relaxed her body. "A few reasons... One... It's my last year here and I wanted to do something big before I left... Two... You're a new teacher, there is more for you to lose should you decline... Three... Look at you, you try to hide it or just simply don't see it... You're quite beautiful..." He steps back to look her over and smirks slightly "So... What will it be Miss Reed... You listen to me for a while... Or you run out of here and I go to the principal and I show him these..." He steps back and hops up onto a desk, bringing his foot up as well so he can rest his head on his knee. "Clocks ticking Miss R... Or should I say Lindsey..."

She shivered slightly when his finger brushed her cheek, her body reacting far differently than her mind was. She kept her eyes downcast once he let go of her and started to back away when he asked if what she wanted to do. What did she want to do? She wanted to tell him there was no way she was going to let him intimidate her and that she was going to go to the principal herself and tell him what had been going on. But she couldn't do that. Those pictures were even more inciminating than she'd thought they would be. And he was right. As a new teacher she had a lot more to lose. "Don't call me that," she frowned before taking a deep breath and groaning. "What do you want me to do?" Maybe it would be something simple like giving him higher grades or making sure that he never got detention.

Something about the way he'd called her beautiful though set her nerves racing.

Trevor smirks again, "Whatever I want really... But I'll start out small... How about some questions first..." He lifts his head and looks at her "Are you a virgin Miss... And don't give me the run around... We're both adults here..." He reaches up and uses his fingers to brush back his hair, and takes his glasses off to clean them slowly. "Or was this your first time..." Holding up a picture with her legs wrapped around the boys waist a kissing him. He leans back and starts to look through the all the photos again "Very cute panties by the way... What colour are you wearing today Miss?" He looks up, his hair falling in his face again, he was quite enjoying her reactions, and was thinking on what her future ones would be.

Lindsay shook her head, unwilling to answer his question. Not only was it none of his business if she was a virgin or not, it was extremely rude of him to ask. But she was worried about those pictures and what he could do to her with them. When he began making comments about her wardrobe she could feel her face flushing with embarrassment. "Nothing happened that day so it wouldn't have been my first time!" But it had been her first time with her legs wrapped around a boys waist. It had been her first time to be pressed into a wall and feeling a male press against her from behind.

Heart beating erratically she finally answered him, her voice a mere whisper. "Yes. I'm a virgin." But she wasn't about to tell him what her panties looked like. She wasn't about to tell him that she was wearing her light blue cotton panties because she had a date planned. She wasn't about to embarrass herself by telling him that they were the prettiest ones she owned and the closest she had ever come to wearing anything sexy.

Trevor smirks yet again and jumps down from the desk he was sitting on and walks up her quickly, "Still think you have a say in things... You are too sweet..." He lightly holds her chin again and looks at her "I'm just asking for a colour teach... Is that so hard... Or is it you're not wearing any..." He starts to slowly back her up towards her desk "If you want to keep your job... And I know you do... You're like to start listening to me..." He stops a moment and trails his hand down "Unless you want me to get a little more... Hands on..." He smirks and gives her shirt a little tug before stepping abck again to look her over her again "Or you'd rather I hand these out..." He tosses the photos onto the desk next to him.

Back
Top Bottom