Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dinner for Two! (Jack Stalker and ShadyPrincess)

Dinner for Two!

Idris Alba had wanted to get closer to his younger sister, Emily, for a long, long time. He figured that he had been as good as grooming her for a fuck ever since he'd taken her on as a receptionist at his modelling agency. Who would have thought that he would spend all day looking at some of the arguably hottest women around, but instead of fantasizing about fucking them he would be dreaming of the day he got to sink his cock into his own sisters tight little cunt. That's why, when she announced she was getting married a few months back, he had felt so angry. The anger hadn't lasted long of course, since he figured that it was academic. Who cared if she was married? In his opinion plenty of married women discovered that they preferred cheating, or longed for something different. She'd be the same and, if she wasn't, then he would have to fuck some sense into her. He would have to fuck her and defile her and twist her depravity filled flesh, until she admitted to herself that his cock was better than her husbands, that his cock was the only one that she craved. That she didn't just want him because he was her brother, she wanted him because deep down in her sick, twisted, little brain, there was a gene that all the Brent women had, one that made them want to fuck a black guy. His Father may have been different from hers, but they had the same mother and that was enough to get him so hard every time he thought about her. His own sister impaled and screaming on his cock was all he lived for... why had it taken him so fucking long to act on it? He had no idea, he only craved the chance to violate her flesh as soon as possible. Years of waiting had whittled down his sanity and resolve and now he was ready to take her.

The opportunity came sooner than he thought. He'd been planning to get her drunk at work and fuck her there, but being invited to the small dinner party with her husband, their parents and his, plus a few friends, some of whom he was sure his mother intended to catch his eye, had been the final straw. He'd been eye fucking Emily all night, maybe she thought they were 'knowing glances' or attempted eye rolls every-time a parent said something embarrassing to fill in the gaps in the small talk,? He knew different. Her legs captivated him, the tight fit of her dress and the way it rode up when she sat down. Her 'fuck me' heels and the way she looked and moved were all driving him crazy. She must have known the way he felt about her, she couldn't be so fucking ignorant. Maybe she was in denial? Tonight was going to be an awakening for sure. He waited until she headed upstairs to get something, moving away from the select crowd which had descended into drinks and idle chatter during dessert. He waited a few moments and excused himself, circling away from the bathroom to find her in her bedroom, the room she shared with her idiot of a husband. By the time he found her his cock was steel hard, an iron bar of flesh jammed into his pants and hungry for her tight cunt like never before. His eyes raped her to rags from behind as he approached, a confident smirk on his face fuelled by wine and a lust which had been building for years. He could care less who was here, it only made it more depraved, more sinful, more wicked to be on the brink of fucking his own sister. He knew that even if he wasn't related to her their mother would have had a fit at the thought of them together. He almost laughed at the realization that she would never picture them together at all, he could fuck Emily all he wanted and the thought that her own son was an incestuous bastard who thought it was his god given right to fuck his own sister would never enter her head.

Moving up to her he shoved her forwards onto the bed, clambering up behind her in an instant and shoving her dress up about her waist before she had a chance to react. The loud snap of her panties being torn off and discarded to the blanket in front of her was the only sound to sunder the silence of the room, until their was rending of metal as he unzipped his pants, followed by an unintelligible grunt as he brought the glistening head of his already pre cum soaked cock head to her slit, splaying apart her cunt flaps and driving his cock straight into her yielding cunny as though he owned it, as though he were her master and she was some ancient slave bound to do his bidding. He wondered if she knew, wondered if she thought it was her husband fucking her instead of her own brother. His hands found her hips and he drew his cock back all the way, before pounding another deep hard stroke into her tight cunt, hissing as her vaginal tract was deformed by his length as it dragged its folds along his veined shaft as he violated her in earnest. "How's it feel sis..." he grunted as she finally turned to look at him. "How's it feel taking your own brothers cock... and liking it? How's it feel knowing that you are cheating on your husband with your own fucking brother. Feels good doesn't it, my nasty little whore of a sibling? Feels like you never want it to end, doesn't it, my dirty fucking whore?" he growled as he began to drill harder and faster into her body, making her feel every inch right to the balls. "Feels like you've wanted a black cock deep in your cunt all these years, just like our mother did. Well, now you are going to get it... and you better keep the fuck quiet unless you want your husband to find out what a filthy cunt you really are." he groaned into her ear as he leaned forwards and began to force himself deeper. "Tell me how fucking right I am..."

Emily had taken the job with her brother because it was a large pay increase and for no other reason - she had no idea that her brother Idris had any other intentions. Sure, her half brother had a rugged handsomeness about him, but she was not attracted to him much farther than that. Emily had, however, noticed a few side-long glanced from him in her direction that made her slightly uncomfortable, but she had always chalked them up to her own insecurities and that she was really just making things up. After she had gotten engaged to Brent she took notice that Idris had seemed to sort of distance himself from her for just a little while, but by the time the wedding came around, he did too. That had been just a few months ago. This dinner was the first time that the two immediate families had really gotten together since the wedding. Although Emily loved Brent, she was not a huge fan of Brent's mother. She had tolerated her all the way through dinner, but at the beginning of desert, she had excused herself for a few moment in order to get some 'air'. Since they were hosting it in her home, she had gone upstairs and into the bedroom she shared with Brent. She had her back turned towards the door, near the foot of the bed as she removed the dangling earrings that were beginning to irritate her earlobes.

Throughout the meal she had seen more of his glances, but had attributed them to the awkward tempo of the conversation, everyone apparently walking on eggshells. Particularly every time that Brent's mother brought up them having children, even though she had made it clear it would be a few years down the road - they had just gotten married a few months ago, after all. She had passed him a few smirks across the tables as well as eye rolls, thinking they were just having a silent conversation between the 'courses' of the meal. But what she hadn't been able to catch was the glances he gave when she got up from the table to get more drinks, her
maroon dress clinging tightly to her curves. The fabric was a bit stretchy and each time she got up, she tugged it down slightly to hide more of her lightly tanned thighs. It exposed just a bit of cleavage under her well-defined collar bones as her hair covered up one of the shoulder straps. Her gold-colored, strappy heels clicked against the hardwood floors and tile as she went into the kitchen and out of view. Emily was clearly unaware of the effect she had on her brother, as she hadn't noticed it tonight or at work.

Emily hadn't even heard anyone come into the bedroom, probably because she was mumbling to herself and otherwise absorbed in her own thoughts. Just as she was about to turn to set her earrings down, she felt hands on her shoulders which caused her to stop. She smiled slightly, thinking it was Brent coming to comfort her after the frustrating conversations with his mother. But before she really got to realize what was happening she felt her body being pushed harshly against he King sized bed, bent over at the waist with a heavy weight on top of her. Hands went up her legs and tugged her tight dress up over the swell of her ass and then she heard the ripping of her black lace panties. Shelooked up to see them land on the bed in front of her, nearly shredded, but certainly unwearable at this point. She grunted and tried to get up, but the weight - which she assumed was that of Brent - was too much for her to overtake. "
Couldn't wait, could you, baby?" she said, still not realizing who it was that was on top of her, but feeling turned on by his roughness; it was out of character for Brent, but she figured perhaps something had come over him. Suddenly, though, she had the harsh realization that whoever it was that was behind her was not her husband as they shoved their long, hot rod deep into her without much warning. Her crystal blue eyes looked back to see her brother Idris and her eyes widened, even as a shudder wracked her body causing her to moan out, though she attempted to stifle it knowing there were people downstairs. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head before she closed them, her mouth hanging open as he continued to violate her and to her surprise, she liked it. She couldn't get herself to resist him as each inch of his hot shaft drove through her and the sound of his voice made her thighs quiver in a feeling she wasn't even sure Brent had been able to make her have before. Emily was confused, but she found herself speaking back to him all the same as the primal growl of his voice drove into her brain the same way that his cock was drilling into her pussy. "Mnghh...Y-Yes... You're right, fuck... God, it feels so good, so fucking good... Your black cock feels so great..." she stuttered, looking back at him again through some of her hair before her eyes closed tightly and she let out another muffled moan into her and Brent's bed. Her fingers gripped tightly as he pounded into her, forcing her body back and forth with each of his powerful thrusts.

The feel of her cunt was like nothing he'd ever experienced. Maybe it was simply the fact that he'd been cunt free for so long, or perhaps it was the solid fact that sinking balls deep into his own sister was the best feeling on earth. He knew it was one that he was going to need repeated, again and again, over and over, until he could no longer get hard. His erection vanished into her sucking cock sheath as though it was always destined to go there, the feel of her hot cunny against the thick girth of his rampant erection only serving to make him grip her flesh harder, ploughing stroke after stroke into her with a feverish enthusiasm as his erection despoiled her flesh and distended her insides, forcing them to conform to the enormous length that was violating her sisterly body more and more with each passing second. There was no mercy being shown here, only an awareness that it needed to be hard, brutal and fast, but not so fast that her body would not be left shaking from an orgasm. Not so fast that she wouldn't recall just how she had been fucked by her own brother, and liked it. He shoved her dress up further, taking a good look at her ass now and the sight of his slick shaft drilling back and forth in her cunt, each impact sending vibrations through her quivering flesh to gather about her clit as his knob was forced down into her tight cunt with merciless precision at a harsh unrelenting pace. Flesh slapping against flesh as he invaded her cunt and lay claim to it as though he had always owned it.

He knew she was a whore the moment she met his gaze and let out that moan. He clenched his teeth, picking up the pace and delivering a quick series of jarring thrusts, his body forcing her forwards onto the bed as he moved in tighter behind her. Springs strained and the mattress sagged as he shifted about, getting into a better position to drive his lengthy balls deep into her, her cunt flaps dragging along the thick, veined, sides of his cunt juice stained rod as he fucked her with a smirk resting proud on his face. "God damn, that dress of yours... so fucking tight, showing off so my fucking leg... it's like you were begging me to do this. Your husband must be some limp dick to resist you in a get up like that. Fuuuck... That's it bitch. You fucking moan like a whore...." he hissed, "...But keep it the fuck down, you don't want your husband coming in here before you've come all over my cock, now do you?" he hissed with a certain degree of amusement. His hands grasped her tighter, one leaving her hip to slid around to squeeze at one of her tits through her dress, fingers and thumb cruelly seeking out a nipple to torture through her flimsy garment. The heat of his cock met with the furnace she held between her thighs, making his cock feel as though it were on fire as he embraced each new thrust with a blissful surge of power and energy. He let his other hand shift to her hair, wrapping it about his fist as he shoved her face down into the blanket to keep her moans muffled in between her words. "I know I'm right bitch. My only regret is waiting so fucking long to give you the fucking you clearly need." he growled, his cock roasting her insides as he stopped and left it buried inside her for a moment, focusing on the sensations her tight hole sent rippling along his thick veined cunt destroying tool.

"You're still so fucking tight, you can't have had a cock like this before sis, no way. Shit, ahhhh... I'm going to fucking cream out your cunt when I cum. I'm going to fucking fill your pussy with so much of my cum it'll be leaking out of your weeping cunt and streaking down your thighs. There's no fucking way you can let that prick you married get inside you tonight, he'll know you got yourself fucked won't he? Unless, of course, you manage to persuade me to fuck you in one of your other holes." he told her in a teasing tone, before leaning in close, his strong body dominating her as he pressed her into the bed. "Sorry... just kidding.., I have to fill your cunt tonight The first time I'm inside my filthy. nasty, cheating sister? I have to spunk in her cunt, I have to let her feel my cum boiling inside her. Nothing else is acceptable. I want you downstairs sitting opposite the man you married, knowing that it's my cum burning inside you, that I'm the one you really want to be fucking." he half chuckled as his searing rod of black flesh stretched her vaginal tract to breaking point, as it defiled her insides with every incestuous stroke being delivered to her core. He paused a moment, listening carefully for any possible noise outside... then he resumed his violation of her with even faster thrusts once he assured himself that no one was going to be disturbing them. "Come on Emily. Push back. Fuck your brothers cock with your nasty white cunt. Give me what I fucking want, give me your cunt juice before someone comes looking for us." he growled, tugging on her hair and dragging her back against him a couple of time, shoving her back and forth across the bed, before settling down and holding himself steady. "Tell me how long you've wanted this you wicked little whore. Tell me. Tell me how much you want me to flood you out with my hot seed."

Emily hadn't really intended to tease her brother. Maybe she had intended to show herself off to Brent, who hadn't given her a proper fuck in nearly two weeks now, but it was honestly mostly so that she wouldn't have to hear it later from Brent's mother about how she had looked like a slob at dinner. Apparently, though, she had inadvertently throne a switch in her brothers brain that night, though the ideas very much seemed to have been placed quite a while ago. He had apparently come up with this plan all on his own. If he had asked her first she probably would have told him to go fly a kite, but because he had surprised her, her tone was quite different. She groaned into the bedsheets as his fingers dug slightly into her hips and butt, her body sliding hard back and forth and against the bed Her hair covered her face partially, even as she looked back at him to listen as he spoke such vulgar, naughty things to his own sister. Each thrust inside sent her body pressing harder against he creaking mattress and made her eyes roll back into her head. She knew he was right about being quiet, as well - if she was too loud, someone might hear. Although it was true that no one should really be coming upstairs unless it was Brent, they still could maybe hear them downstairs if the lull in the conversation was quiet enough. What she worried about more was someone wondering where they had both gone off to and why they each weren't back yet.

She could feel her insides contracting against him, her opening stretch at nearly every thrust, especially when he changed angles. Despite knowing how wrong it was, Emily was definitely enjoying feeling his large, black cock deep inside of her - deep in a way she didn't think she had ever had someone before. She moaned lowly as he growled into her ear about cumming inside of her cheating cunt. He would be able to feel her folds squeeze against him as he spoke, clearly turning her on even more. He was also essentially right about letting Brent fuck her tonight - she probably couldn't let him, otherwise he might know. Most likely he wasn't going to want to anyways and after this, Emily didn't feel like she would be missing a whole lot on that front anymore, anyways. When she felt his fingers interlock into her hair and pull her body, she groaned but went with it. Her torso lifted up off the bed slightly and she held herself up over the sheets with her palms down on the bed. Her fingers squeezed into the covers a bit as her head was tilted back, straight brown hair falling haphazardly around her face and his arm. Emily let out a quenched moan when he stopped moving his hips against hers, forcing her to begin to push back against him over and over again if she wanted to continue the feelings.

"
Mmngh... I do... I want to cum on your cock... Mm, please..." she begged, eyes closed tightly as he continued to have a hand in her hair. "F-For so long... I've wanted you to fuck me for so fucking long..." she called, hanging her head slightly as she held back a loud moan. Her body continued to push back against his hips. She could both hear and feel as her hips met his, pressing against him hard for a second before his hot rod was pulling out of her once again. "Oh, fuck.... Idris... You feel so fucking good inside me... Mmm, I'm going to come..." she called, fingers curled tightly into the bed sheets. In her mind she knew this wasn't likely to be the last of their encounters. After all, she did work for him - right outside of his office, actually, and so she was around him for the majority of the day. In fact, based on where they worked, she dresses similarly how she had tonight at work as well. The modeling agency standard sort of demanded it, after all. How they were going to keep this a secret from their co-works, or her husband, though, was a whole different story. If anyone that was downstairs at the moment found out, there would be irreparable hell to pay, not to mention shame. But for now it was just Emily and her brother as he plowed into her, forcing her to be quiet when all she wanted to do was scream.

Idris waited impatiently to feel his sister’s cunt envelop his cock again. He knew that his patience, what little of it there was, would not last long. In fact he knew that now he had felt just how tight her cunt really was, and seen just how wickedly depraved she was at accepting his hard cock rammed inside her, that he was going to be having her again and again, playing games with her while he abused her flesh and made her sorry that she ever ended up in another mans bed when she should have been devoting herself to her brothers cock and no other. She was a dirty, filthy, incestuous bitch and now that he had awoken her inner whore he was never going to stop showing her what it felt like to orgasm all over her brother whenever the hell he wanted her to. Right now, though, all he wanted was to feel her wretched body writhing and spasming as it soiled his cock with her cunt juice. Once her cunny had stained his cock, and he had shot his boiling seed deep into her quim, he could send her back downstairs, leaking his cum down her thighs and pretending everything was normal. He would come down later, dismissing his absence with a tap of his IPhone and the need to make a work related call to one of his people at the studio. It was all in hand, just as her cunt was ready for his cock, so his excuses were ready for others. "Come on you bitch, don't think I can’t feel how fucking wet you are, how wet and how tight you get every time I talk about how much of a nasty whore you are and how you fucking love cheating on your waste of space husband with your brother." he hissed, stopping as he felt her cunt slide back onto his cock.

He grabbed her waist again, nails leaving faint and fading trails in her flesh as he primed himself to begin drawing her onto him again. A ferocious urge to fuck her began to overtake thought and reason, his powerful limbs and dominant attitude no longer happy with simply allowing her to drive her own fragile body onto his cunt hungry cock. He moved one hand back to her hair and the other to her chest, roughly grasping and grabbing at her tits as she finished declaring her depraved feelings to him, feelings on his violation and near rape of her sisterly flesh. "Yeah, I know what you want and that's what I'm going to give you. Remember this though, Emily...." he growled into her ear, licking at the lobe of it before bathing it in his hot breath. His hips began to move and his hand in her hair tightened as he pulled her back onto his thrusts now, taking over the fucking and dominating it with every stroke into her yielding body. It felt so good, so natural, so perfect. If fucking his sister was wrong, he knew he didn't want to be right. Ever. "...remember that the orgasm you're about to have, well, that's just going to be the first of many. I'm going to make you come and come and come, like the filthy whore that you are. I'm going to stretch every fucking hole in your body to breaking point. Wreck you for any other man. I'm going to be laughing inside, watching you squirm your way out of fucking Brent, and then I'm going to be grunting with pleasure when I fill your dripping holes with cum and make you moan in ecstasy on your brothers cock." he hissed, teeth clenching as he drilled into her.

He cut loose now, slamming back and forth in a wild animalistic frenzy, as a though he were some ancient god and she were nothing but a cum whore who had been offered up to be a sacrificed to his cock. He felt like a king, like nothing and no one could tell him what to do, and in a way he was right. He had laid claim to his sister now and she was going to be a slave to his cock and his needs, every fucking day. "Tomorrow... when you Ahhhh... come into the office, I want you at work early. I want you wearing your tightest dress, so fucking tight that I'd practically have to cut it off you. And a pair of heels that are so tall you can barely walk in them. You'll think of a reason to be dressed that way, I know you will, because you know that when I see you like that I won't be able to resist.. and that will mean... more of this! My hard black cock in your tight white pussy." he hissed out finally, covering her mouth with one hand as he gripped her left tit with a viciously tight hold, using it to drag her onto his cock as he slam fucked her with a series of deep hard thrusts, pounding away at her dripping fuck drenched slot until he suddenly stiffened.

His cock throbbed and twitched, before a stream of hot searing cum spurted forth to fill her cock sheath. He gagged her with one hand, his head dropping and his teeth finding her shoulder as he strangled his own moans with a mouthful of dress and flesh, his body bucking hard as it disgorged a torrent of hot sticky strands into her cunt. The backwash of his seed spurted out to streak her thighs and soil the blanket beneath her with his wicked ejaculate. He continued to spasm and thrash until he could force no more of his sperm into her willing fuck hole, shuddering and gasping against her as he was wracked by one of the most intense orgasms of his life. Even then he remained hard, continuing to pound a few last strokes into her quivering quim as he forced his cock to stretch her out even more. "God damn, Emily. You made me come so fucking hard!" he gasped, spasming and sending another string of sticky spunk blasting into her body, soiling her innards with his merciless violation of her flesh. "Now sort yourself out sis, you need to be downstairs... downstairs thinking about what I said and how hard I'm going to fuck you when we don't have to worry about the noise." he grunted, pulling back and watching as another involuntary spasm sent several strands of cum blasting out to splatter against her gaping cunt, almost soiling her dress as he finally finished coming.

Her excuse for her absence would be just about as easy - after all, it was her home. Emily would say something about maybe having a headache or not feeling well or something and likely no one would really question her. After all, pretending to be sick would get her out of sex in the unlikely event that Brent was even interested in having his way with her in the first place. Unlike her brother, apparently, he needed her to take the lead in the bedroom. Maybe that was why Emily was enjoying this so much - between the surprise of him fucking her and the intensity with which he was doing it and enjoying himself, this was a new experience in many ways for her. Although Brent was smart and kind, it was clear even to Idris apparently that he lacked the ability to give Emily what she really wanted. Though if she was being honest, her brother had just awakened this part of his sister just now. Never before had she thought she wanted to act like such a depraved slut before now. But he was literally drawing that tendency out of her every time he pulled his hips back and he was driving home that point every time he slammed them back down into her hips and caused her to moan. Her fingers were twisted harshly into the bedsheets, pulling them ever closer to her as she tried to hold herself up under the barrage of thrusts that threatened to make her fall back down into the bed. She was certainly going to have to remake the bed before Brent came back upstairs for the night. She had long ago lost track of the earrings she had been removing when Idris first came up behind her and forced her down into the bed.

As he forced himself deeper into her, though she was completely unaware that was even possible, her mind was beginning to haze over. Each stroke that he forced into her made her groan for him, making her want more of something that she didn't even know was a possibility less than twenty minutes ago. As he told her how he was going to continue his bombardment of fucking in the future, her eyes fluttered closed and she stifled a moan into the bed sheets, nearly biting the cotton to keep herself quiet enough to not arouse suspicion from those family members who were downstairs. Any one of them could have walked up the stairs during this and would have walked in on Idris fucking his own sister from behind, causing her white skin to redden as his hips slapped against her and made lewd, sexual sounds. Of course, if any one of those people came up to see what was happening, they would probably pass out from shock. After all, there was Emily acting like a slut, enjoying every hot inch of her brother's cock as he buried it deep inside of her. "
Mm, y-yes... Yes, please... Please make me cum over and over... Telling me what a whore I am for my brother's cock..." she groaned, looking back at him through some strands of hair. Her head was tilted back harshly once again as his slender fingers gripped tightly into her locks, forcing her to turn one way or the other based on his grip.

Emily tried to listen as he spoke to her about what he wanted her in tomorrow at work, but her mind was fuzzy - between the hot, pleasurable sensation between her thighs and his fingers gripped into her dark brown hair, there was little room for her to be thinking much of anything. Even still, she nodded her head furiously to indicate she understood. "
Mm, y-yes... A-Anything, if you'll fuck me again... Mmngh... Fuck, yes... Fuck my tight little white cunt..." she growled back at him as she felt his hips pick the pace back up to something that was really just senseless. He had awakened something inside of her in a matter of just a few minutes and she was clearly not fighting against it and hadn't for more than a splint second. "Shit, I-I know exactly what I'll wear... Mmm, you can fuck me first thing in the morning and I'll just be right outside your office all fucking day, waiting for you to need my fucking pussy again..." she spit out, her words betraying her usually sweet disposition. She was certain that no one had ever heard her speak like that before, not even Emily herself, really.

Her body tightened around him instinctively when she felt the first wave of hot, sticky cum deep inside of her slit. She felt the first splash of pleasure from her own orgasm wash over her as he continued to cum inside of her tight, searing hot insides, filling her up just as he had promised to do. She could feel some of his spunk dribbling out of her cunt as he literally had overflowed her passage and as he pulled his long cock out, he pulled some more of the substance with him. Her muscles were still contracting around his cock as he pulled away, and she felt a pleasurable soreness from having to stretch to fit his girth as it was retracted from her folds. When he pulled all the way out, she nearly fell onto the bed, weak at the knees. She managed to push herself up to stand, though, feeling the warm, wet cream begin to slid down her leg. Her throat cleared as she turned to look at him. Knowing he was right and that she would need to get downstairs soon, she moved to pull her dress back down over her ass - she didn't bother with panties this time. Emily then moved to fix the sheets a little, toss her shredded underwear in a nearby waste bin and to run a brush quickly through her hair - his gripping had made her have serious sex-hair. She also took a towel from a hamper and wiped up her legs some so that the seed he had shot onto her porcelain skin was at least not visible on the outside of her dress. "
I'll see you downstairs... And at work tomorrow," she emphasized as she passed by him and moved out the door of the bedroom, a little unsteady on her own two feet still. After being such a lewd, wanton slut she was having a slightly difficult time clearing her mind enough to return to civil conversation with the rest of her family, especially when she was sitting across the table from her brother.

It was hard to stuff his steel hard cock back into his pants, but Idris realised that it had to be done, simply in order to maintain the illusion that family life was normal and that he had not just fucked his own sister. The rest of the people downstairs needed to remain oblivious for as long as possible, if not forever, as being caught out in some sordid and illicit liaison with Emily would cause problems, not the least of which for his photography studio and himself. The urge to carry on fucking and abusing her tight flesh was almost overwhelming, but the brief taste of cunt he had secured seemed to be enough to bring him under control as he watched her slide off the bed and begin to straighten out her dress, tugging it down over her curves and smoothing it out over her tight body. He could still feel her tight narrow cunt tightening about his shaft, still feel her wicked ices staining his shaft and drenching its thick cunt destroying length, as he stood waiting, watching, thinkiing about when next he would defile her flesh. Every time he fucked her would just make her more his, more of an incestuous cheating slut who owas ready to risk all.

"You are a nasty mouthed little whore when you want to be, aren't you Emily. I like it. I can see how easy it is to bring out your inner whore now, and so can you." he growled, moving to take hold of her arm as she moved past him. He held her in a strong grip, not allowing her to move, then he span her around, slamming her into the door, leaving her teetering on her heels as he moved in towards her. One hand slid up to her throat, holding her in place, while the other eased down to slide around her hip, squeezing at her ass, before moving up to molest a tits, before slipping down to press in between her thighs to force fabric against cunt lips as he leaned in to roughly kiss her. His mouth laid claim to hers, his lips trapping her lower one, before his mouth opened up to mash against hers. Tongue slipped between lips, slashed across tongue, tasted spit and the heat of warm breath as he devoured her lips, his powerful and forceful kisses pushing her back into the hard wood of the door as he slaked his thirst for her with a searing series of harsh lip locks. His hands were everywhere, sliding, squeezing, grasping, until finally he pulled back and spent a moment smoothing down her dress again while he drew in a few breaths.

"You won't be outside my office all fucking day you little brother fucking tramp, because I'll be fucking you at some point." he hissed with a confident grin as he stayed next to her, hot breath on her neck as he removed his hand. "No more self imposed misery for me, I'm fucking taking your soaking cunt whenever the fuck I want now. I'm going to be thinking about you all night, I'm going to be so fucking hard until I'm inside you again. I bet you'll be soaking yourself as well Emily, won't you? In fact I bet you'll be lying there, in your marital bed, with your fingers stroking away at your hot wet slit while your husband lies next to you, oblivious to the wretched sinful thoughts drifting through your head." he told her, taking her hand and pressing it against his crotch, letting her feel how hard his enormous cock still was after blasting his cum into her quivering cunny. "One hand in your cunt, the other muffling your mouth as you finger yourself, dreaming about the next time your brother gets to wreck your tight young pussy. In fact... I want you to take a few pictures of yourself, abusing that tight brother fucking hole that you call a cunt, send them to me, it'll give me something to do while I'm waiting for you tomorrow." he looked amused at the idea. "Don't be late." he said finally with a parting glance as he finally moved away, raping her with his eyes as he took out his phone and began to make a few calls.

******** Next Morning********

His business was in a converted loft. An entry waiting and reception area bordered his office and en suite, as well as the studios where he did some of his portfolio work when he wasn't out on location. There were a few people working at the place, on lighting, wardrobe and a couple of staff photographers to deal with the numerous models who worked for him, but they would be in much later to work. Right now he had a few scenes set up in the vast area available for photography shoots. One area was devoted to a mediaeval dungeon setting, set about with various tools and toys which were of the sort which would never have made it into a real dungeon, that was for a line of sex toys which were being promoted. The other two areas were more mainstream in aim, an Egyptian tomb area, with a sarcophagus dominating the middle along with an altar and a shallow walk in pool area surrounding it, it was the largest of the settings and hieroglyphs and other Egyptian style paraphernalia was strewn about on pillars and on plinths. The final area was a simple cell, sand covered floor and blood splattered decor. Weapons strewn about and set up to look like one which a gladiator might occupy beneath an arena in ancient Rome, waiting to kill above for the crowds and be rewarded below with wine and whores.

Idris was in his office with the door open, leaning back in his large leather chair with a panoramic window behind him, feet up on his chrome and glass desk as he spoke angrily into his phone. "No, you aren't going to get paid you dumb bitch, and the next time you double book on me you can forget about working in this town again. Where the hell do you think I'm going to find a model at this late stage?" he growled, dismissing the panicky apology as he disconnected. He pondered the situation, then began to idly distract himself by skimming through his phone. Had Emily done as asked and sent him any photos? He heard the door to the loft open and a familiar clicking of footsteps. He continued skimming his phone while speaking. "We've had a set back." he said in a businesslike tone, as though speaking to a staff member instead of the sister he was fucking. "I'm going to need some help testing out lighting and composition. first things first though..." he growled, looking up to check out Emily, raking his gaze up and down her from head to toe. "Come over here. You know what I want."

As Emily's back slammed against the hard wood of the closed door, she audibly grunted at the stinging feeling on her shoulder blades and elbows. The feeling of Idris' lips against her own was a bit of a shock - they had just had dirty, harsh, guilt-ridden incestuous and adulterous sex, after all. A kiss seemed so much more intimate for some reason - but while there was passion behind the lip lock, there was not really any love. The feelings were clear, though; domination, passion, need, fulfillment, relief. He had unknowingly released a side of his sister that not even she knew about, but it was out now and as her lips connected with his she gladly tangled her tongue with his, tasting his saliva like it was the last drink she was ever going to have. The motions of his hands were animalistic and sharp, gripping and shoving at every possible part of her body that his hands could reach. She squirmed and squealed in delight into his lips as his hands made contact with the fabric of her dress over her crotch. When he finally let her go she stumbled a little, still weak at the knees from the good fuck he had just given her. Her hand explored his crotch a little and he would see her eyes light up, eager to feel his hard member in her hand, mouth, or hole once again. How had she missed all the signals for this long? How hand she not known that her brother had been so hot for her that his cock was begging for release right into her hot cunt?

The idea of sending him pictures intrigued her, but she wasn't quite sure how she would pull it off. She made it back downstairs and sat awkwardly across the table from Brent who just smiled at her, having no idea what had happened. Once everyone had left, she had made some mention of not feeling well and the couple went to bed with but a peck on the lips and few sweet words. Emily waited to hear her husband snoring before she reached over to her nightstand and turned on the soft light of her bedside lamp. Her crystal blue eyes scanned over to the other side of the bed to make sure Brent was still asleep. When he made no movement, she grinned and pulled out her phone. She bit her lip and slipped her hand down to pull up the night gown she had worn to bed without any panties on. She pulled the covers back and turned the camera on, slipping her lithe fingers down between her thighs which she then spread open within view of the lens. Emily began to think about what had happened that evening and within minutes her fingers felt wet and sticky just imagining her brother's cock inside of her once again. Just as he had asked, she snapped a few photos - in a couple of them even Brent was barely visible in the background - and sent them away to his cellphone to give him something to look at in the morning before she got to the office. After she had another orgasm to the thought of her brother's black cock inside of her tight white slit, all while having to force herself to cover her mouth with a tight hand, she finally fell asleep with an early alarm to get up for work.

The next day she was getting ready, rummaging through her closet for something to wear. She knew what he wanted her to wear - and Emily was certain she had something that would fit his description. It was not abnormal for her to dress up for work, either; especially working at a modeling agency she was expected to look very pristine all day for prospective clients. Off of a rarely-moved hanger she pulled a
red dress and slipped it over her body - the fabric was so stretchy, so thin, so skin-tight that there was no way for her to be able to wear any panties under it. Anything, including a thong, was likely to give her a visible panty line. Not that she figured Idris would mind much about that. It came down to the middle of her thighs, already restricting her ability to move her legs too quickly. The sides had circles cut out of the stretch fabric and replaced with sequins and red netting, allowing others to get a glimpse of her pale, flawless flesh underneath the garment. The back snapped at her neck, but otherwise was a large open oval shape that extended from the small of her back up to her shoulder blades, affording her no ability to don a bra, either. Luckily the inside of the dress had some built in cups to support her breasts, but aside from her heels and jewelry, there was nothing else on her body.

Emily managed to get away from Brent without him questioning her that morning - about her attire or the idea that she was leaving for work an hour early today. Her heart was pounding and she could feel the adrenaline coursing through her veins. Was it going to be this exciting every time? Even as she drifted to sleep the night before she had thought that maybe the excitement of what her and Idris had begun was going to fade, but as she found herself speeding toward the converted loft, it seemed as fresh as it had when he was pressing his brotherly lips directly to her own. As she parked her car in the covered garage, she cut the engine and grabbed her purse and keys before stepping out. Her
heels were honestly a bit ridiculous for working in all day - but Idris had insisted on a pair of her highest heels; and she had never really had the opportunity to wear this pair. She had won them at a silent auction at one of Idris' work events a year or so ago and while she loved them, they always seemed to extravagant to wear anywhere for her. But now she had somewhere to wear them to, and someone who she knew would appreciate them on her.

The thin heels clicked on the floor as she walked from the elevator to the door and she fumbled with her keys for a moment before finally being able to open the door. She shut it behind herself but didn't lock it; after all, no one was expected at the office for another couple of hours. She headed toward the office with a beautiful view and before she even put her purse down on her desk, she heard her brother talking to her. As she appeared in the frame of the door, she grinned at him, nearly feeling the heat from his gaze as his eyes scanned every inch of exposed flesh from her neck down to her toes. There was a feeling in the pit of her stomach that Emily just could not describe as she walked forward, heels click, click, clicking against the tiled floor as she advanced on him with determination. "
Oh, I know exactly what you want, brother dear..." she said to him as she came around the side of his desk, allowing him a better and closer view of her choices. She spun a little on the heels before coming back around to face him, "Did I choose properly?" Her tongue glided over the bottom of her top teeth and she smirked before she leaned down and put her hands on either side of his arm rest so that her face came close to his. He wouldn't really be able to see her breasts, but he could smell the sweet indulgence of his sister's perfume and shampoo as her hair fell into her face a little. Without another word Emily leaned in and kissed him hard, groaning softly as their lips and tongues once again connected, having no fear now of someone hearing or catching them as they kissed or he drilled her holes with reckless abandon.

"Do you really know what I want Emily?" asked Idris with an almost sarcastic smirk as his sister parted her lips and let him hear her words. He doubted that she had any real clue, as women like her were often oblivious as to what a man really wanted from them, likely running and screaming if they could ever really get inside a man's head and see what he saw and feel what he felt. Still he decided to afford her the benefit of the doubt, as he watched her do her little spin, reaching down to his groin to feel the thick bulge that had developed there. His rampant erection was barely being held in check by willpower and the material of the dark suit he was wearing. He allowed her to indulge herself when she placed her hands on the armrests of his chair, moving one hand to snake up and behind her neck, bunching her hair between the fingers of his fist. His tight grasp wrenched at her head, forcing her lips hard against his own, then tugging them back and away as his mouth moved onto her throat. He assaulted her neck with hot breath and wet tongue, before searing it with the heat of his lips. His other hand moved down between her thighs, wrestling with her dress and rocking the hem line up her thighs until her bare cunt was exposed to his surprised eyes. A smile crossed his features and he licked his lips at the sight of her naked slit, exposed and vulnerable to whatever wicked sin he devised to visit upon it.

"You chose well." he growled, letting his fingers grasp about her thing before a loud snap echoed in his ears and a red mark was left to sting her flesh as they were torn off and discarded. "The lack of underwear is good. It tells me what a filthy fuck addicted little whore you are. It shows me how eager you are to feel your brothers cock inside your incestuous little cunt. It also stops me from having to waste a few extra seconds when I want to shove you up against a wall, or bend you over a desk, and give your tight holes the feeling of my cock stretching them open and sinking inside them." he continued to explain to her, at the same time allowing his coarse fingers to splay open the flaps of her cunt and sink into her hot gash, plunging into the pink slit of her cunt as he soiled his fingers the wet heat inside her cunny. "I saw the pictures you sent me. You really are a filthy, dirty little cunt aren't you Emily. Fingering your cum soaked hole right next to your husband? That's the sign of a fuck crazed whore who can't get enough cock. I think I decided to fuck you just in time, you were likely on the brink of fucking the first cock to come your way." he hissed in an amused tone. "You kept me hard all fucking morning, now you're going to have to pay the penalty for keeping your brother hard and teasing him with your nasty pictures." he added with a soft chuckle, his thumb moving to massage a fold of flesh against the nub of her clit as he spoke, fingers curling back to stroke at her clit from within as he teased her hole wider.

He pulled her down to her knees with the handful of hair he had control of, his other hand leaving her cunt to grace his lips as he licked his fingers clean, then unzipped his flies. His massive cock sprang out, a long thick rigid erection which sported a bulbous helm slick with pre cum and glistening the top few inches of his shaft with his fuck juice. "I want you to taste me Emily. I want you to have the taste of my cock in your mouth all day long. I want to see you choke on this fucker, like you would never be able to choke on your husbands limp little cock. I want you to be gasping and struggling for breath, as you get mouth fucked by your own brother. I want you gagging on my big black cock, in a desperate attempt to get me to drown your gullet in cum, just so that I'm not tempted to take my dripping cock and drill it into your tightest hole instead... at least not before its ready for it." he grinned. There was no sign of mercy in his eyes, only a deep rooted depravity which was finally being given free reign. "I want to see what you look like sucking me off as though your job depended on it, on your knees in my office instead of at home fucking your husband." he hissed, leaning in to almost press his lips against hers, but shifting to whisper into her ears instead as he forced her down in front of him. "By the way, I want your cunt fresh this week, understand? The only cock you're allowed to have in your tight pussy this week is mine. You get me? You'll think of something to tell your husband, besides, your holes are going to be raw. They are going to be stretched wide and gaping from the amount of hard black cock that you've had spearing into your narrow little slit, between your juicy lips and deep into your viciously tight looking ass." he growled.

"Now take off your dress, nice and slow, we don't want to get it ruined just yet do we? Besides, you'll need to be wearing something else when you're helping me out on the photo sets. You better tell me which one you want to try first by the way, before you start sucking on my cock like the hungry whore I know you are." he told her, dragging her back up onto her feet, leaving her teetering on her 'rape me' heels as he gave his cock a couple of strokes. "Take it off before I tear if off you and leave you with a world of explaining to do to your husband. Of course the time will come when I can't wait, but we'll deal with that issue when it arises, won't we." he teased, letting his eyes rape her flesh as he took a few moments to admire how she was dressed and take in the look of her heels. "Keep the heels on, no matter what." he told her. "Seeing you dressed like a fucking street corner slut gets me even harder. Knowing that you are a sinful, wretched slut who couldn't wait to dress up and fuck her own brother just makes me even harder. That's handy for you, it lets me get in real deep and pound you so fucking hard your whole body will tremble and shake when I finally decide to let you come." he hissed.

As he addressed her his cock stretched and swelled, the thick length spearing up to its full foot long length as it bulged and the veins twisted along the surface of his shaft. "Next time I want actual footage of you fucking yourself by the way. Don't send me pictures, I want to see you actually drilling open your soaking slit for me, staining your fingers in your own foul and filthy fuck juice while I watch you abuse yourself my pleasure. That's what a younger sister should do, isn't it Emily, she should do what her older brother tells her to." he commanded with a twisted grin. "Which reminds me." he reached to the side of her pulling open a drawer. Inside were a number of long silver colored phalluses. vibrators, plugs, butterfly clamps, nipple clamps, clit clamps, remote control vibes, his fingers danced across them and snatched up a silver and red anal plug which he brought out and placed on the desk just behind her. "Before we begin, you'll need to turn around and sink that into your ass, because if you don't then if I decide to fuck it you'll be so fucking torn up that they'll be no fucking way to explain it away." he told her. He spoke in a matter of fact tone, as though he owned her and everything about her already, which in his mind was true. He'd wasted too much time, now he was going to be fucking her to make up for all the lost opportunities in the past. "Dress. Plug. Which set you want. Suck. That's the order. Don't make me tell you again." he clenched his teeth as he felt his cock stiffen even more, hungry for her holes and clearly showing it.

Emily supposed, just from the growl in his tone, that she didn't really know what Idris wanted. But she grinned all the same, as if she did know, and continued on - she figured he was about to tell her some part of what he wanted. Now that they had embarked on this adventure he was holding almost nothing back. He was prepared with fantasies that she wasn't sure she was quite ready for; but each time that he insisted, that he spoke to her like a whore and called her a slut, he was dragging her deeper into the fold, more intrigued by every breath he breathed. How had he hid it so well for so long? The craving in his voice was nearly impossible to misinterpret now, but how long had he really been thinking about this? He didn't afford her much time to think, though, as his hands made relatively quick work of her dress, pushing it up over her ass so that she was exposed to him once again. She groaned as his large fingers entered her slit, forcing her thighs to spread a little more as he pressed them in deeply. No doubt he would feel how wet she was for him already, once again ready to be fucked silly by her brother, her new lover. Her head was forced backwards and toward the side as his other hand gripped into her hair; he was making it impossibly clear who was in charge here, if she had any doubts at all.

But she liked it and as her muscles clamped down around his fingers, he would know it. "
Mm, I am a cock-crazed whore. I've need someone to fuck me right for so long..." she admitted, degrading herself mostly for his amusement. A grunt escaped her lips as he forced her down onto her knees in front of him, her hands now on his knees, gripping lightly into the fabric of his suit pants as he continued to speak harshly to her. She groaned lowly when he informed her that he expect to take each and every one of her holes regularly over the week here at work, maybe even at home, wherever and whenever he wanted really - and that she was not to let her husband fuck her even once. She was certain that wasn't going to be too much of an issue; her cravings were going to be satisfied by Idris after all. Emily knew this was a demand, not a request, just by the way his fingers gripped tighter into her brown, wavy locks. The corner of her mouth twitched when he threatened to get even more hard, pound her deeply and make her beg to cum - and she was okay with that. She grunted audibly when he forced her back up onto her feet, swaying slightly with the balance of her heels on the slick tile.

Her blue eyes wandered down to the drawer where she saw various toys and she raised a brow when he set the silver and red plug down onto the desk. She had never really used toys before - but if that was what Idris wanted, she wasn't about to be able to deny him. She wondered for how long he had a drawer of vibrators and various other things and how many other women he had used them on; Is that how he conducted his interviews? She supposed she might never actually know and it wasn't really her business - if she asked, she had a feeling she would be punished. When he made it clear the order in which he expected things to go, she grunted and stepped back just a bit. Her hands reached up behind her neck to undo the clasps, the fabric loosening just a little once those were undone. She cleared her throat and reached down to the hem of the dress which was no at her waist because he'd already begun to pull it up for her. Emily's arms crossed in front of her and she began to slowly pull the dress up over her body. The brunette's body swayed slightly on the heels, her calves getting a workout from having to hold her up on such high platforms and such a small point at her heel. She tugged the dress up over her tits, feeling as the relatively small, white globes bounced out and settled down onto her chest as the last of the red fabric was pulled off over her head. She tossed it into a pile on the floor and let him take in the scene before him before she reached over to the desk to start the next instruction.

Emily had done anal before, but this plug was larger than anything that she had ever had up there and that made her a bit nervous. But when her eyes caught a glimpse of her brother's massive cock, she knew it was nothing compared to that. Last night she had gotten a really good feel for his shaft inside of her, but she hadn't really seen it fully erect and waiting for her. But there it was, nearly a foot of meat pulsing and waiting to be buried deeply inside of her mouth, struggling for release with each stroke of her brother's own hand. Without wanting to waste any more time, Emily grabbed the hard metal toy and played with it for a minute to try to decide how she should to this. Finally she slipped it down between her legs to get it slick with her juices, pulling it out from her lips to see it glistening with the same wetness that he had just licked off of his fingers. She turned around and showed him her ass, bending over slightly to give a better view. Her left leg moved up and she set her heel down on a nearby empty chair, usually reserved for interviewees to sit in, causing her lips to spread and as she bent over a bit more, her ass cheeks spread as well. Like the nasty tramp he had turned her into, she spit onto the shiny silver metal, making it even more slick. Emily brought the toy back behind her and with her left hand she spread her left cheek open and with her right, she brought the toy up from underneath her. His sister's hand curled underneath her as she pressed the hard tip of the plug against her puckered hole. The flesh was resistant at first, making her twist and turn the soaking wet, cold metal against her warm, tight spinchter. Finally it began to open, causing her to groan as her body started to accept the foreign object. her whorish hold opened up around the widest part of the toy before it disappeared into her body, filling her up in a new way, and Emily moved her hand away. She groaned as she moved to stand up a bit straighter, setting her heeled foot back down on the floor. The red jewel on the end of the toy sparkling and prominent against her porcelain skin. "
Mmm, I've... Always liked Egypt," she grinned, answering his question about which set up she liked, indicating it with a quick flick of her hand. Slowly the brunette turned toward him, making her groan slight as the toy slipped around inside of her ass, a new sensation to the brother-fucking whore; one which she gathered she would have to get used to.

Then next step was to suck her brother's cock like her job depended on it; which she also would not be surprised if it sort of was. Emily moved a few steps closer and clambered down onto her knees, her heels scuffing against the floor some as she crawled closer to him, settling herself between his knees. Slender fingers reached up to replace his large hand on his cock, barely even able to wrap around the girth of his massive erection. She brushed hair out of her face with her free hand and then set it on his thigh as her occupied hand stroked the length of him. Not wanting to be punished for wasting time, she leaned forward and pressed the head of his member into her mouth. Her lipsticked lips parted wide to accommodate him and she looked up at her brother from her lowly position as she pushed down farther, only the first few inches of him disappearing into her slick passage. She wanted to please him, was eager to do so, even knowing how wrong it was, but she was going to struggle - that much she was certain of. Never before had Emily's little white body been subjected to such a massive amount of hot, slick prick in any of her whorish holes.

Idris made a note of the time, in case what happened next was going to eat into it so long tat they ran the risk of one of his employees turning up. Sure, he ruled them with a certain degree of strictness, but some people were touchy about brothers fucking their marred sisters, they might decide to make trouble for him and he couldn't have that, not after just having discovered how good his sisters tight cunt felt when it was sucking on his cock like a whores hungry mouth. "You are the filthiest fucking whore I've ever fucked Emily. You were fucking drenched between your thighs, your fucking cunt almost boiled my fingers when I drove them into your tiny little quim. You must have been soaking yourself in your car on the way over, i bet the fucking seats are stained in cunt juice form your naked pussy, so fucking hot, such a fucking turn on thinking about you creaming yourself in your car thinking about what I was going to be doing to you when you got here." he hissed with amusement. His erection twitching and throbbing as it jutted up in front of him, eager to be surrounded by her flesh once again. He growled in agreement at her words. "That's right Emily. I'm going to fuck you right. I'm going to make sure that when you want to fuck the only option you are going to consider s to fuck your own brother. You won't think twice about giving in to your wretched and sinful urges of incest, they'll come as second nature to you when you start to get wet between the lips of your cunt and your inner whore tarts begging you to go and get yourself fucked." he explained, watching her begin to obey his orders, unfastening her dress as he grabbed at his cock and stroked it from balls to tip, the slick shaft decorated with his pre cum as it was smeared into its massive length and around its sickeningly thick girth. Emily was lucky, if she had been any tighter he would have needed to split her open to force it inside her, as it was it stretched her to breaking point and was long enough to kiss untouched depths of her vaginal tract, almost giving him the feeling, when he had been fucking her, of taking her virginity. He figured that such was the norm for white women who got impaled n the rod of a black man set on defiling their womanhood and claiming their cunt.

As she finished stripping off he tensed up, his eyes almost bulging out of his head at the sight of her naked body stood before him, toned enough and tight enough to cause his cock head to bead a droplet of pre cum atop the slit of his knob. The fuck juice trickling down his helm to streak his cock shaft as it travelled down it, propelled by the throbbing pulse of his veins as they caused his manhood to sway and strain before him as he thought about where it was going next. "God damn girl, you are so fucking hot. I hope you prepared yourself for today, because I'm giving you no rest and no fucking mercy." he hissed aggressively, reaching out to stroke his fingers from her slit, up her stomach to the lower swell of her tits, smearing cunt juice on her skin in erratic finger trails as he teased his fingertips across her flesh. When she took the toy, played about with it and then spat on it he felt his cock throb like never before and knew that a lesser man would have come right there, ether that or stood up, tossed the toy aside ad raped her ass hard for such a whorish display of depravity. He was made of sterner stuff, holding back as he watched her defile her own ass with the metal bulb. "That's it Emily, give into your inner whore. Let your inner whore make you take that toy in the ass. Let it guide you to defile your own sweet flesh with a sinful toy designed to spread open your rim for a cock. Desecrate he purity of your body by shoving that fucking thing into your ass, covered in your own sweet spit. Show me what a slut you can be, because you know I fucking love it." he growled at her with a satisfied grin on his face.

"Egypt? Yes, good choice, except that the scene we will be setting will be quite different from the norm. Normal models would just sit about in traditional dress, holding Ankhs and sceptres, toying with fake snakes and pools of milk. You, on the other hand, will be in a scene where a Nubian slave, tired of his captivity, wreaks unholy vengeance on the flesh of one of the Egyptian princess, by fucking her to rags. Wrecking her fragile and fresh body with his huge cock until she realises that she should have been begging him to fuck her all along." he smirked, his eyes never leaving the sparkling plug now embedded in Emily's ass, until she turned around. He was surprised at how easily it had been driven into her hole, at how easy it would make his own violation of her sacred and taboo hole. His thoughts were disrupted by the feel of her fingers on his cock as she settled down and pressed her lips against the helm, a shift of his hips helping to drive his member between her lips, forcing them apart and smearing lipstick over his veins and flesh as he sank a few inches into her mouth. It was clear that she would have trouble taking his cock into her throat, but it mattered little to him, as he was more than prepared to help her with such a task.

He moved both hands to her hair, tugging on it in order to drag her forwards, sliding his cock into her mouth until the fat head began to nudge against the back of her mouth, forcing its way down her throat as he drove more and more of his monstrous rod into her gullet. "God damn, it's like fucking a second cunt that's right in the middle of your face." he gasped crudely, feeding his erection into her, hissing as it was bathed in heat and spit as it strove to fill her mouth and throat and spear a way towards her guts. He forced it forwards, nudging it against the back of her throat again and again as more of its obscene length was crammed between her lipstick smeared lips. His swollen shaft choking off any chance of air reaching her lungs through her stuffed full mouth as he fucked it into her. He left it there, jammed into her throat, for a while until she had no choice but to gag around it. He then drew it out of her, slapping the soiled length against her cheeks, before stuffing it back between her lips. He was about to get rougher, when the phone rang, drawing his attention immediately. He left his cock to her attentions as he spoke into the phone. "Alba Photography. Brent? ...Right. ...No, I told you yesterday I needed your wife to come in and help her brother early. ...She's not here right now, I think she popped out right after arriving. ...you want to wait?" he paused, grabbed a handful of Emily's hair and forced his cock as far as he could into her mouth, half way before he couldn't squeeze it any further down her gullet. "...that's not a good idea. She has a lot of errands to run this morning. Try texting her or call back in a couple of hours. ...right, I'll let her know." he said gruffly, disconnecting and tossing the now switched off phone to the side.

Impatience took over and he stood up, powerful hands grabbing her waist and hauling her to her feet. He looked into her eyes as his cock bobbed about, dripping spit onto the carpet, then he shoved her onto her back, sprawled across his desk, her head lolling over the far side while her heels dangled close to the floor. He walked around her, feasting his eye in her naked flesh, before reaching her head. Standing looking down her body he spoke in a no nonsense bass growl. "Touch yourself. Finger your cunt while I fuck your throat. You need the whole fucking length in you, not some half hearted mouth fucking. You need the real thing." he grunted, reaching down he grasped her tits as his cock drove between her lips. The entire length stretched out her throat and buried itself to the balls, her throat visibly expanding as it was filled out with his massive rod. Over and over it tented out as he began to fuck her throat properly, giving her a few moments respite every back thrust out of her as he spoke. The desk shuddered and shook and his nails raked her tits as he grasped them for leverage as he manhandled her about as though she weighed nothing, driving his slick shaft in and out of her. "Your husband missed you because you left early." in and out. "He wanted to tell you he'd be late home tonight." in and out. "Business or something." in and out. "No need to call him, he'll catch you later." in and out. He gave her a chance to respond each time, before his shaft vanished into her mouth, sliding across her tongue until his cock had bulged her neck and his balls were mashed into her face. The pace increased as the sensations assaulting his cock began to intensify, the need to cum growing by the second. "Get ready you filthy bitch." in and out. "I'm going to fucking drown you in cum." he gasped.

Emily was, but probably shouldn't have been, surprised when Idris took her so roughly by the hair. He had already displayed that he was not one to play games or be sweet - he wanted his sister in a primal and animalistic way, not to dote and love on her. And each time he degraded her with words or pushed her around like a rag doll it was as if Emily was just becoming more interested, more engrossed in the depraved acts they were committing together. Her and Brent had a very different relationship - and it was not one that involved any sort of bad or naughty behavior. This meant that everything with Idris was somewhat new and different, interesting Emily even further. As the fingers of one hand curled into her tresses, she groaned with each forceful push forward. She looked up at him as he picked up the phone and gasped a little as he said who it was. Her reprieve was short lived, though, of course, as Idris quickly forced his cock to penetrate her throat, the throbbing head catching against her tight entrance as he spoke to her husband. Unable to stop herself, she gagged and coughed against his large cock, and she was just certain the Brent could've heard that over the phone. But her brother quickly hung up with him and did not mention anything; instead he continued on his harsh path.

When he finally let her up, black fingers still tangled in her hear, she gasped and licked her lips, saliva and precum dripping from her mouth as she tried to regain her composure, even if only a little bit. Her makeup had already begun to smear a little - her red lipstick was spread a bit against her cheeks from the pounding her mouth had already taken. Tears had begun to well in the corners of her eyes as he forced the fat head of his black cock into her throat for the first time, forcing her to be held there until she sputtered and coughed against his member. Given hardly anytime to think, Emily grunted when he pushed her back against the desk, her shoulders forcing some of his paperwork to sprawl down onto the floor and some of the things in her way to be pushed aside. Her dark brown hair hung over the side of the desk, already slightly askew from his constant ruffling. But if Emily was any kind of smart, she would know it wasn't over yet. Her crystal blue eyes followed him as he came around the desk and she groaned as he pulled her head down farther in order to be able to force his cock deep into her straightened throat.

Her tongue brushed against the top surface of his cock as her lips spread as wide as she was able to, or being forced to by his massive cock. Her own lithe fingers slipped down her toned stomach and over her mound before finding a warm wetness between her legs. Emily spread her legs apart, able to prop one food up onto his chair as the other moved out to the side. She slid them down over her soaking clit, beginning to rub herself just as instructed. The first time that he pulled his cock back all she could manage to do was gasp for hair and spit up some foam, feeling as it nearly slid into her hair, covering her in slick evidence of their discretion. "
He's so fucking naive," she managed to gasp the second time. Back in, then out. "Can't even see," she started, before Idris once again filled her whore mouth with his long rod once again, forcing each inch of her throat open wider for him. Emily struggled to breath through her nose and was gagging and choking around his hot rod as it plunged deeply between her lips. "... What his whore wife wants," she finally finished.

All the while her fingers were working at her hungry clit. She was nearly dripping wet in anticipation of what was to come. Emily wanted him to fill her throat over and over again before he finally came into her mouth, forcing her to either be covered in or swallow his steamy load. Her eyes were closed tight as she groaned in desire around his shaft the next time he pulled it out. "
Mm, yes... Give me your load," she begged before he shoved his rod unceremoniously down her throat once again. Her tongue undulated against the sensitive skin of her brothers black cock and her throat tightened around him with each cough that he caused from her. Her own fingers plunged deeply into her seeping cunt, hot, sticky and wet now from her being such a wanton slut. "Mmngh, make me swallow it, Idris..." she groaned as another breath was taken from her, his girth cutting off all ability to breath through her mouth.

"That's right Emily. Your fool of a fucking husband doesn't know a god-damn thing about what you want. He doesn't know what you need. I do though, I know just what you need, you filthy cock hungry little whore. You need as much cock as can be crammed into your tight holes and you need it right fucking now." Idris hissed as he settled into an erratic yet controlled rhythm of hard and deep thrusts. His thick cock drove between her lips, gathering a sheen of spit and saliva as it stroked against her tongue. He hips swayed back and forth as he filled her throat, again and again, drilling his member down towards her gullet as he felt her narrow neck squeeze at his erection as he mercilessly throat fucked her. His massive shaft stretched her throat and bulged out her neck, as he fucked her face with a crude and violent energy. It was easy to see that he took twisted pleasure in the wild and unforgiving incestuous fucking he was giving her, as his swollen fuck tool violated her body as though she were some cheap whore instead of his own sweet sister.

His powerful fingers mauled her tits as he pounded away in her mouth, using her lips and tongue as a second cunt to satisfy his obscene and taboo need to defile his younger sister. Every few thrusts he paused to allow his cock to roast her from within, choking and cutting off her air before he allowed her to breathe and speak again, pulling out to slap her cheek with his engorged cock head, before it vanished yet again between her lips, drilling into her fuck juice, lipstick and spit smeared face as he desecrated what decency remained in her by despoiling her mouth with the same craven enthusiasm that he had shown when he had fucked her from behind on her own marital bed back home. Grunts and gasps slipped free of his lips as he felt the wet heat of her throat caressing his cock as it forced its way into her, spreading her neck, bulging her throat, making her take every fucking inch as he squeezed and dug his fingers into her tits as he dragged her back and forth across his desk, scattering papers and documents to the floor as it shook and shuddered under the abuse it was being exposed to.

Idris let his eyes wander to her cunt, where he could see that she was fingering herself, soiling her fingertips with her filthy fuck juice as he choke fucked her face. The sight only served to make him even harder, causing his cock to swell and expand inside her and force her insides to deform and conform to the thick length of his shaft as it pierced deeper and deeper. He reached over her, his hand moving over hers and his thick fingers driving into her cunt beside her own as he forced his cock balls deep into her mouth. "That's it you dirty little slut, fucking get yourself wetter, make sure that your cunt is ready for your brothers cock." he hissed, then let out a groan as the feel of her throat sucking on his enormous rod became just too much. With a roar he began to shudder and buck as his orgasm hit home. Thick strings of searing cum blasted into her guts, filling her throat until they were forced to backwash out of her nose and mouth as he shivered and squirmed through his vicious climax, a load groan of satisfaction bellowing out of him as he gave her what she had asked for, a slick torrent of cum, strings and strands of sperm washing out her insides as he flooded her with enough spunk to drown her. He made sure to hold his cock inside her, giving her no chance to do anything other than swallow every drop of his brotherly cum.

Finally his frenzied assault on her cunt and clit ended, as he pulled back, licking his fingers as his cock slid out of her throat to rest on her cheek. A violent burst of spunk was sent shooting down her body, splattering past her chin and ending up between her tits, as his cock twitched and sent a final cum soaked tribute to slash across her skin. He drew himself up to his full height, standing over her as he admired his sinful desecration of her flesh with his wicked seed, a smirk on his face as he raped her with his eyes and took a few moments to savour his work. His cock was a rampant throbbing bar of steel hard flesh now, dripping with spit and cum as he waited for her to recover from the torrent of cum he had blasted into her guts. "We have some time before anyone else gets here, it'll be quite a surprise to see that you've decided to help me out in the photography area. Still sisters are expected to help their family out now and again, aren't they? People aren't exactly going to think I'm raping you with the lens if they arrive early, they'll just think I'm taking a few shots of my sister for a laugh." he growled, his cock still hard as it lay searing her cheek before slipping off. "You need to get into something more Egyptian looking, so I can sort out the lighting on the set." he told her, looking in the direction of it even though it was concealed behind a few walls right now. The Egyptian tomb area had a sarcophagus dominating the middle along of it, along with an altar decorated in chains and a shallow walk in pool. It was the largest of the settings and hieroglyphs decorated the many pillars and plinths. "The faster you get going and the hotter the poses you strike, the faster you'll feel my cock inside you you little slut. Make sure that plug stays in tight as well. Start at the sarcophagus and finish by the altar."

The feeling of his large cock stretching her throat was like nothing she had ever experienced before. Especially as he treated her like a common street whore, someone he had paid to use and abuse and throw away. Only he wasn't about to throw her away - he had made that much obvious. He was obviously invested in this now that he had taken the initiative to get things started. Emily choked and gagged on his massive fuck tool, gasping for air and struggling to remain fully conscious as he removed his member from her throat a few times. She sputtered as he slapped the hot flesh against her delicate cheeks, now smeared with her red lipstick and covered in her own saliva and his precum, only a small preview as to what exactly was coming to her. His taste was earthy but also diluted by how hot his flesh was searing through her throat. Her tongue pressed hard against his cock, protecting him from her teeth as he forced her mouth opened wider. Somehow he seemed to be growing in size which only caused Emily to groan out in more pleasure, wanting her brother to spunk in her whore mouth, desiring it more than she could've ever imagined. He had truly turned a switch on in her brain that made her a depraved little whore.

Emily's body was raw from being pushed and pulled against he hard top of his desk. Her ass was pink from pressing so hard against the material, her legs trembling from having to hold herself up and from the pleasure she was deriving from finger fucking herself. Her heels were still on, the only 'clothing' she had left on her body. But even those heels had been turned into some sort of fuck toy, as if it was a torturous last vestige of reality that she was wearing whorish heels and being pounded in her mouth by her brothers black cock. "
Mm, fuck, Idris, yes... I'm your cock-hungry whore sister... Punish me..." she begged from him, waiting to hear him explode with another orgasm, just as he had done the night before - but this time he would be able to yell and grunt in pleasure so much more than he had been when he fucked her against her bed.

Emily's free hand gripped at the edge of the desk, trying in vain to steady herself against the furniture. Her body was being pushed around like a ragdoll, especially as Idris leaned over her to finger her cunt alongside her own fingers. His lower abdomen was pressed against her chin and even cut off some of her ability to breathe through her nose, putting her in an altered state of euphoria as he brought her closer to her own orgasm with his chunky, long fingers. With his large fingers now deep inside of her soaking wet hole she could feel the plug in her ass even more now. As the muscles of her slit squeezed around his fingers, her asshole puckered, forcing the toy just a little deeper, forcing her to moan out with a wave of pleasure.

His sister could tell he was getting close and as he stopped talking, she tried to moan, but was cut off as ropes of searing hot, sticky cum were forced into her throat. She tried to keep up with swallowing his hot load, but it was so powerful that some shot out between her lips, soaking the length of his cock. Her tongue lapped to get what she could, though, even as he held steady in her throat, forcing her to take as much of his incestuous load as she could. As he finally pulled away, she coughed a little but continued to swallow, flinching only a little as a final string of hot cum shot across her naked breasts. Emily panted heavily, having not quite reached a climax of her own even as his fingers retreated from her cunt. But the talk of him fucking her soon filled her ears and she was ready to do as he asked.

Emily got up off the desk and looked around at the mess they had made. She looked over in the direction he pointed and started to walk, a little unsteady on the high heels now that her legs were weak. As she walked away he would certainly be able to see the red gem still pressed firmly against her behind. She moved behind a curtain to the wardrobe area and used a nearby towel to wipe her face off, a comb to brush quickly through her locks - that way at least if someone walked in on them, she wouldn't look quite so disheveled. There was a thin fabric dress that was meant to go with the Egypt scene - she slipped it on over her head, belted it around her waist, and slipped on the larger neck piece that sparkled with gems. There was headband and arm bangles that went on her small frame as well; she left on her heels as they made her as tall as most of the models that would actually be working the scenery anyways. Emily felt a little silly in this get up, but it was what Idris had wanted and she already knew better than to defy him.

She slipped out from the wardrobe area and moved over to the scenery. She smirked at him a little as the bangles made noise as she moved; the dress was pretty non-traditional but was the sensational version that most of the American public would recognize as Egyptian. Emily moved onto the scene, squinting a little at first from the intensity of the lights. More steady on her legs now, Emily moved toward the sarcophagus and began to pose for her brother. She stood next to the large wood and gold colored piece of prop, pressing her body against it in the thin fabric, still naked underneath - and of course, Idris knew now very well what she looked like underneath it. She began to change positions, leaning forward and creating a bit of cleavage for herself and his camera lens, making her way across the scene toward the alter, even going so far as to put one long, pale leg with her foot up against the sarcophagus, almost flashing him a view of her still wet, waiting cunt. As she moved across the scene and he was able to adjust the lighting, she leaned over the alter, feeling the fabric of the dress rise up and show him a quick glance of that ruby-red toy that was still forced so deliciously up her ass.

"Punish you? Yes, you're right about needing to be punished you filthy fucking whore. You need to be punished for cheating on your husband, you need to be punished for dressing like a slut and cock teasing every man who looks your way. You need to be punished for tormenting your brother with your flesh, teasing him and making him turn his mind to thoughts of incest. You need to punished for being a dirty little slut who is so fucking depraved that she fucks her own brother as soon as he shoves her down and spreads her legs. You need to be punished with cock, tongue and hands and believe me, you will be." he growled. You are going to have to sit around all fucking day, with my cum boiling inside you and the taste of me on your lips and in your mouth, with no fucking idea when I'm going to fuck you again. No fucking idea what I'm going to be doing to you come this evening, when everyone else has left and you're here helping your dear considerate brother with his work." he grinned, his eyes raking her flesh and his expression leaving no doubt that he would see good on what he was saying, that his sisters flesh indeed needed to be punished, hard and long until her writhing moaning flesh had been twisted into shape.

He watched Emily struggle to her feet, teetering on her heels as she walked away from him. His eyes locked onto her taut and firm buttocks as she moved, the sight of her flesh enraging his cock even further as it strained and pulsed with rampant hunger for her fragile looking body. He could see the anal plug sparkling as she walked, driven deep and hard into her anus and keeping her rim stretched wide for whenever he would take it upon himself to violate her rectum. His cock was hard and stiff and it took an effort to force it back into his pants as he moved after her. He paused to snatch up a camera as he entered the Egyptian set, adjusting some of the lighting haphazardly as he did so. It wasn't his job to rearrange the lighting under normal circumstances, but he wanted her to look perfect in the few shots he was going to take before the urge to fuck her became too much to resist. He figured that she must be getting off on what was happening as well, as he thought that she had an interest on ancient civilizations. He also figured that being elevated to the position of model, albeit briefly, was a vast change from her normal job of receptionist and assistant. It was just as well she didn't go in for modelling, as with her looks he knew that she would likely have put most of his usual models out of a job. Not to mention the fact that having her glide about the place wearing next to nothing would have destroyed his resolve and likely had him fucking her in front of everyone, without a moments thought or consideration for the consequences and repercussions attached to fucking your own sister.

The camera began to click away as Emily began posing, draping herself across the set as she used her body to satisfy the twisted and unnatural desires of her own brother. The shape of Idris' rampant cock clearly outlined against the material of his suit pants as he began to slowly rape her with the lens as it traced invisible lines across her flesh. He allowed her to pose in her own way to start with, just getting shots without giving instruction as he raked the lens from her 'fuck me' heels all the way up her 'rape me' body and back again. Each time he saw a flash of her legs, her thighs exposed almost to the waist by the movement of her body and the design of the flimsy garment draped across her skin, he felt his cock stiffen and swell. His body tensed as he flashed back to the way her cunt felt when it had been tight and sucking about his huge black shaft. He clenched his teeth, taking more and more shots of her, effectively raping her with the lens as he moved about to get the perfect shots that he wanted. "God damn, you are so fucking hot. How the hell I was ever expected to keep my hands off of you I'll never know." muttered Idris as he took a few close up shots of her ass and thighs. "You won't have top worry about that again, now that we know what a filthy, incest addicted, taboo breaking whore you really are, well... no rest for you dear sister." he smirked. He placed the camera down on the sarcophagus as he moved in closer, watching her turn and drape herself across the altar as she finished her tour of the Egyptian set. As he moved he began undressing, raggedly and roughly disrobing until he was completely naked, his fit toned flesh sporting a massive erection which seemed only to have grown since it had been rammed repeatedly down her throat, it's shaft and helm glistening as he approached her with a glare of lust in his eyes.

"That's it Emily, spread yourself over the altar like you want to be fucked, like you know just what is going to happen to you when you cock tease like that. That's exactly how you would break a Nubian's resolve. Imagine having a man like him be tormented by your flesh. Imagine having a Nubian warrior, tasked to serving in the temple, finally have the opportunity to take vengeance on the Egyptian princess who enslaved his people. He wouldn't stop until every hole in her fucking body was left ragged and stretched, dripping with cum and raw from fucking. No other man would be able to satisfy himself with her holes after that brutal fucking, for no other man could match up to the hard cock the Nubian possessed." he growled as he stepped up behind her. He placed his hands on her ass, hot flesh on hot flesh as he shoved her dress up about her waist. He then reached for her wrists, grasping them and bending her arms around to pin them into the small of her back. As he did so his hard cock nudged up against her ass, glancing off the anal plug to stroke its fat head down the folds of her cunt. It spread open her cunt flaps and seared her slit with its drenched heat, before it sank into her flesh. His skin warmed beneath the lights and his cock boiled as it was slowly driven into her body "Ahhhh... your tight cunt feels so fucking good." he groaned loudly.

"You've tormented me for far too fucking long you little bitch. Look at you now. Taking your punishment like you deserve. Taking my cock when and where I decide to cram it. You knew just what was going to happen to you when you came here, didn't you? You knew exactly what I was going to do to you when you spread yourself across this altar and showed me your hot dripping cunt..." For a moment it was difficult to tell if he was speaking as a Nubian taking vengeance or as her brother, but then it became clear. "You didn't want to help with the photo shoot preparation, you just wanted to show off your hot eager flesh and get your brother to give you another hard fucking. Well, this is just the beginning Emily. I'm going to fucking destroy you today and you are going to be fucking love every stroke of brotherly cock that violates your tight insides." he grunted loudly, slamming into her. "Some of the crew will be here soon. The lighting guy Jason, the make up and wardrobe girl Michelle. What do you think they'd say if they saw me fucking you like this? Maybe they'd just think it was some model who finally got me to fuck her. Do you think they'd know it was you? Do you think they'd suspect that you were a nasty, filthy little slut who liked to cheat on her husband and fuck her own brother?" he groaned and gasped with each sentence, pounding into her, her ass cheeks shuddering from the impact of his body as his cock tented her mound and crammed her clit down against the altar as he brutally fucked her with a increasing fervour.

Back
Top Bottom