Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frozen No More (Ryanmo97 x ashleenicole)

Later, Anna comes down dressed in a tight pair of jeans and a white blouse.

I come down in a pleaded blue and white skirt, which from what I found could match with a someone low cut blue halter top. An ample amount of cleavage now showing from me.

"How... do we look?" i ask as we come down stairs to meet up with you.

I was sitting on the couch when Anna walked down in a pair of tight jeans and a white blouse. I smiled, "Very nice." Then Elsa came downstairs, she looked great but one thing was making me worried... the halter top she was wearing. "Um," I said, "Elsa... don't you think that's a bit too much cleavage?"

My eyes widen as you respond to me, as you boldly mentioned where you eyes were at.

"Well... it's the only colour scheme that matched this kinda, "dress! Is this inappropriate in this world?" I cautiously cover my chest with my arms.

When Elsa asked if it was inappropriate I nodded, "It is a little bit.... You don't want people to get the wrong impresstion about you... I"m sure there must be something you can add to cut down the cleavage a bit..." It wasn't that I didn't like looking at Elsa's cleavage... it was very nice... But, I didn't want other guys to look at Elsa's cleavage.

"What about this thing?" I ask, as i bring a white shall over my shoulders. It nicely and conservatively covered my cleavage, as I wrap it around me.

I do a little twirl as I model it for you. "I do like how this one looks" :) Smiling at you

I smiled, "Perfect..." Then I looked over at Elsa's sister, "Anna, I know you are excited about all this.. But, you really need to remain calm. You are going to see a lot of things you've never seen before. You need to act like it's not new to you. Okay?"

"Sure..." said Anna, "I can do that...

I knew Anna's first test was coming up. We walked out the front door. Since it was light out the sisters could see that my house was situated in the forest with a large grassy area behind the house. I took the sisters to my garage. We went inside and they saw their first car. It was a blue Cadillac Esclade, "This my new friends, is a car. We don't use horse and buggies in this world for the most part". I opened the rear passenger door for them. "One of you can sit up front with me or you can both sit here in the back. It's up to you two."

Anna and I give each other a confused look at seeing this futuristic contraption.

"Uh... well... if this thing is safe, I'll sit up here I guess" i say cautiouslyas i open the door and sit down. I think to myself how crazy this thing is, all the buttons and and the big circle thing to the left.

Anna fumbles with the door a bit just as i did before she figures the little handle is how to open the door.

"Elsa this thing is crazy!"

"It really is, Anna.. i just hope this thing is safe"

Ryan laughed at Anna and Elsa's interaction about the car being safe. "Don't worry, ladies. You are both perfectly safe."

Ryan got in, started the car, put the it in gear, pulled out of the garage and slowly picked up speed as he pulled out of the driveway. Ryan lived about 30 minutes out of town so Anna and Elsa could see a slow progression as they started to see more houses, cars and businesses.

Soon they pulled up to the mall. "And this is a mall. It's kind of like an indoor marketplace. There are all kinds of stores that sell all kinds of things not just clothes. Most clothes are pre-made but they do have places in the shops, where you can try clothes on." It was a nice sized mall with quite a few stores for the sisters to chose from. They He found a parking spot a reasonable distance from the mall. Before they got out of the car a thought occurred to Ryan "Oh.. I should warn you about one more thing... You're story is very popular with the children in this world... So don't be surprised to see items with drawings of your faces on them."

"Woah.. Elsa look at all this...." Anna said to me as we enter the city. Tons of large buildings, more of these "car" things. People rushing in and out of them and into the shops.

"So this is a 'mall', yeah?" I say to you as we pull up. Anna and i quickly step out of the car. There are people everywhere but suddenly one little girl looks at us and does a double-take.

Thinking nothing of it, I wave back. The little girls eyes light up and she tries to tell her mommy who she just saw. Her mom giggles at her "silly" daughter and hurriedly ushers her into her carseat.

I smiled at the small interaction between Elsa and the little girl. We headed inside and the girls saw every kind of store imaginable. Filled with things they recognized and things they had never seen before in their life, "So... where would you ladies like to start?" I asked.

Anna and I look around the huge building in amazement and wonder.

"I... don't even know where to start.." we walk around a bit as i glance into different ahops full of strange things ive never seen before. I recognize the clothing stores of course but so many strange things.

"iPad eh..?" I say reading a sign. I look at you. "Why dont you just give us a tour, haha"

I smiled when Elsa said to give them a tour, "OK..." he said. Then they started walking through the mall, "We are here to get clothes, so if you see anything you like let me know..."

They walked through the mall and Anna saw some cute dresses at a store called Forever 21, "Ooh... Those look nice..." said Anna. She took her sister's hand and took her toward the store.

Anna and I rummage through rack after rack. Surprised at such unique and odd style of clothing, but also intrigued by it. Anna and I both decide on the same kinda of tight jeans, however I chose a nice light blue top, where she chose a red one. Pretty obvious we're sisters.

"What do you think? Will this make us blend in a bit?" I ask, tossing my long blonde hair over my shoulder.

I watched at Anna and Elsa went through the clothes at one point they both picked a pair of tight jeans but different tops. I smiled, "I think you two will blend in just fine" They each got several different outfits then we went to a shoe store and they a bunch of shoes. "Well, I don't know about you ladies but I'm ready for lunch.

Looking up at you. "You've been so nice to my Anna and me.. Thank you." I smile, giving you a hug. Anna follows in with a group hug.

"I could for sure go for something to eat!" Anna says. "Where to?"

I was a little surprised when Elsa gave me a hug. It was nice. I hugged her back and when Anna asked where they were going to eat I smiled,'you'll see..." I took the sisters back to my car, we loaded up the car and I took them to KFC. I ordered each of them a 2 piece meal with a breast and a wing, mashed potatoes and gravy, coleslaw, a biscuit and I got them each a Pepsi to drink, "Here you go..." I said as I handed out the food.

I stared at the weird futuristic food in front of me. "what... is this...?" I ask. I take a sip of this drink called 'Pepsi' and feel the cold fizziness flood my mouth, almost making me spit it out. "Aghh, what is this?? Wow you all have very... interesting food..."

Anna, across from me, was scarfing down the food in front of her. "MMmmgg is.. so good!" she mumbled with food in her mouth as she spoke.

I can't help but laugh, but shaking my head I scold her "Anna.... manners!"

I laughed at Anna, then I pointed to all the food on Elsa's plate, "That is chicken deep fried in hot oil. Mashed potatoes with gravy. Coleslaw, and a biscuit. The drink is called Pepsi it's what we call a soft drink."

I wind up peeling all the breading off the chicken, and just eat the rest. "This Pepsi... is really fizzy.. haha" I laugh, as I take a sip of water instead. "The chicken here is pretty good though!" I smile at you

I smiled as Elsa, "There are a lot of foods for you two to try." I took a sip of my Pepsi, "So what do you think of this world, Elsa?"

"There's so much to learn... Everything is so new and amazing... I hope Anna and I fit in here." I lower my head slowly.
"But I do miss Arendell. I hope everyone is okay back home without us there..."

Back
Top Bottom