Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where to begin?

ixisnyx

Moon
I'm trying to navigate the site but some of the titles and descriptions of the category's don't completely explain and I don't want to post something where it would get me into trouble.

Where would I go to put out a request for an rp? All I've seen on the main forum are places to set up an rp but I dont see one that says something like:"Request Rp partner here."

Don't know if that's a thing here but it would be helpful. Also if there is one here and I got a message about it or something like that I am very sorry but its been longer than a month since I've been here and I'm trying to look around and get the lay of the land.
So please go easy on me if this is something really basic for you guys who hang around here a lot. ^__^

A brief explanation for RTs and 1x1 RPs ::

Only ongoing 1x1 RP's [Roleplays where you have a partner] go into the following sections ::

General Original Roleplays (1x1).

Taboo Original Roleplays (1x1).

Fan-based Roleplays (1x1)

Semiprivate Roleplays

If you are looking for a partner to do a 1x1 RP with you place it in one of these three sections ::

Roleplay Requests by Females. You place them in here if you intend to play a female character.

Roleplay Requests by Males. You place them in here if you intend to play a male character.

Roleplay Requests by Uncatagorized Others. You place them in here if you intend to play a shemale / Hermaphrodite/ Genderless / Glob of goop anything that can't be defined as male or female.

It is not based on your actual gender but what gender your character will be. The only time you'd base it off of your actual gender is if you are willing to play as a Male, Female, Uncatagorized other. I will play as all three so to save time and energy I made one Request Thread and put it in female and just stated in the thread I will play all three types.

This applies only to 1x1 RP's. Groups work differently. I can explain how those work if you wish. Additionally you can only have two Request Threads per section. Two in Male, Two in Female and Two in Uncatagorized others. If you want anything closed, moved, deleted or merged you'll need to message a Mod or Sub-admin to do it. Nothing on this site automatically closes or deletes.

I hope this helps a little. If you are still a little confused or would like other things clarified better then feel free to PM me or ask in here and I will help in whatever way I'm able. ^^

Karameida said:
A brief explanation for RTs and 1x1 RPs ::

Only ongoing 1x1 RP's [Roleplays where you have a partner] go into the following sections ::

General Original Roleplays (1x1).

Taboo Original Roleplays (1x1).

Fan-based Roleplays (1x1)

Semiprivate Roleplays

If you are looking for a partner to do a 1x1 RP with you place it in one of these three sections ::

Roleplay Requests by Females. You place them in here if you intend to play a female character.

Roleplay Requests by Males. You place them in here if you intend to play a male character.

Roleplay Requests by Uncatagorized Others. You place them in here if you intend to play a shemale / Hermaphrodite/ Genderless / Glob of goop anything that can't be defined as male or female.

It is not based on your actual gender but what gender your character will be. The only time you'd base it off of your actual gender is if you are willing to play as a Male, Female, Uncatagorized other. I will play as all three so to save time and energy I made one Request Thread and put it in female and just stated in the thread I will play all three types.

This applies only to 1x1 RP's. Groups work differently. I can explain how those work if you wish. Additionally you can only have two Request Threads per section. Two in Male, Two in Female and Two in Uncatagorized others. If you want anything closed, moved, deleted or merged you'll need to message a Mod or Sub-admin to do it. Nothing on this site automatically closes or deletes.

I hope this helps a little. If you are still a little confused or would like other things clarified better then feel free to PM me or ask in here and I will help in whatever way I'm able. ^^

Wow thanks! : D

If its not too much trouble I would appreciate an explanation of a group and how I can form one.

While I'm typing this up suppose there would be no harm in asking you here if you would be interested in a fantasy adventure would there?

To form a group you need decide what kind of group its going to be, is it going to be a group open to anyone? or do you want a closed group thats just a couple people you approve?

Theres three different sections:

Systems Style Roleplays
Group Roleplays
This one is for closed groups of three or more people
Open Roleplays
This one is open to anyone.

No matter which you are looking for you are first going to post your setting or idea in the interest and coordination subforum of the appropriate section.

Once your idea gains interest and players you can then make a profile thread for the characters profiles, and an OOC chatter thread. Those subforums can be located in the same place as the interest check and coordination. Once youve got all the character profiles filled out and posted and the OOC posted you can post your roleplay in the main forum.

Hopefully you find this helpful, if you have any further questions feel free to ask ^^

Serenity said:
To form a group you need decide what kind of group its going to be, is it going to be a group open to anyone? or do you want a closed group thats just a couple people you approve?

Theres three different sections:

Systems Style Roleplays
Group Roleplays
This one is for closed groups of three or more people
Open Roleplays
This one is open to anyone.

No matter which you are looking for you are first going to post your setting or idea in the interest and coordination subforum of the appropriate section.

Once your idea gains interest and players you can then make a profile thread for the characters profiles, and an OOC chatter thread. Those subforums can be located in the same place as the interest check and coordination. Once youve got all the character profiles filled out and posted and the OOC posted you can post your roleplay in the main forum.

Hopefully you find this helpful, if you have any further questions feel free to ask ^^

Got a link to the sub-forum?

they each have their own subforums but if you tell me what you're looking for out of the group (open or closed group) I can link you to the appropriate one

Back
Top Bottom