Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's My Pet (P) -iceangel/Ladydark-

"Everyday? But...when do I grade papers? And do lesson plans and everything? Seriously....let's be reasonable, please!" I struggle, trying to writhe free...while making it feel even better.

He smirks, knowing she'd end up agreeing with him anyway "Fine... Then every other day... I will see you at lunch in the gym supply closet... I will have you everyday... Or I post everything... Understand... Professor..." He moves his knee faster, even moving with her attempts to escape "Now stop fighting me!.." He pinches her nipple and pulls it lightly.

"Wait....wait when am I going to eat? Seriously....I haven't ate lunch once since you've been doing this whole thing. It's not healthy!" I try to argue. This whole situation is a disaster! I've got to find a way out.

He chuckles again "The days I don't see you at lunch... I see you at home... And you call yourself a professor..." He moves his hand into her panties again and starts to pump a few fingers into her, moving with her own hip movements. "Or is thinking getting hard... I mean... You're so wet you're dripping professor..." He grins at her.

I figure that much is fair. If I'm at lunch with him, I can eat and take care of my responsibilities after school. If not, then I'll go to his home after. It's far from the best case scenario..but I can deal with it.

"Okay....okay, that's fair enough..." I struggle, blushing as he notices how turned on I am.

He looks at her again and leans up, kissing her roughly as he starts to trust his fingers into her a bit harder. "Mmm..." He twists his tongue with hers and presses the toy closer to her clit again. "You're going to cum for me professor... Aren't you..."

It doesn't even take any more of this, for me to go over the edge. I throw my head back and cum, my body convulsing as waves of pleasure run through me.

He grins and steps back, letting her ride out her orgsam, he leaves the toy on for now, knowing how she gets when it goes on. "Tell me you like it Professor... And I may turn it off..." He watches her.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...." I hum, feeling my head grow more and more hazy and flustered. "Well....it does feel kind of good..." I admit.

He smirks and leaves it on, he steps closer again and kisses her softly "Do you want to cum again Professor..." He takes hold of her breasts and slowly massages them, rubbing her nipples and pulling them gently. "Beg me professor..."

I let out a soft gasp as he begins to massage me. It feels so good...overwhelmingly so. My eyes flutter and I whisper, "Please...just one more before I have to go teach?"

He smirks and starts to kiss along her neck, licking softly "Only one my sweet... Is that really all you want..." Once she started, it was hard for her to stop, the fight was getting the first one, and he quite enjoyed it. "You could call in sick... Skip a few periods..." He reaches down with one hand and starts to tease her pussy again, slowly pumping a few fingers in he, along with the toy still buzzing.

That sounds incredibly enticing....far too enticing to ignore. "Hmmmmm.....I guess I could do that. If you can leave alone long enough to write out a quick email, we could go to your place," I hum, thrusting my hips towards your fingers.

Marcus smirks and pulls up te remote "Medium is the lowest I'll let you go baby..." He leans up and kisses her again, then steps back to allow her to get to her computer. "Make it quick Professor..." He says softly, he also knows the medium setting will only make her more desperate for his pleasure.

It only takes several minutes to get an email off, and a sub scheduled. I then go grab my bag and say, "Should I meet you at your place? Or go together? Or..."

He looks at her "You'll come with me... You can't drive like this..." He moves to her again and pulls her close for a kiss, he licks her lips and puts the toy back up to max. "A little reward... Now follow me to my car..." He pockets the remote and grabs his bag, then leaves the room, trusting her to follow him, he grins, he'd finally take her today.

I moan softly as my eyes roll back. That feels so absolutely incredible... I can hardly control myself. I rush through the hallways behind you, until we arrive at your car. My juices run down my thighs as I collapse against the door, cumming again like the whore that I am.

He moves to open his car, letting her in the back "Lay down Professor... I'll leave it on for the ride home..." He glances around the parking lot and grins, no one was around, he helps her lay on we back and closes the door. He gets in the drivers seat and start te car up, driving away, he glances back at her on the seat "Can you remember today's date Professor..." He wanted to see how far gone she was already.

My eyes roll back as he answers the question, cumming hard again as my body convulses. "I......uh....... It's.... That day..." I mumble, almost entirely incoherently. I'm literally cumming my brains out.

Marcus grin "Very good... You just enjoy your toy..." He starts for home, taking a longer route to allow her to fully enjoy her ride, he glances back at her. "Are you having fun Professor... Will you cum again..." He pulls into the car park next to his house and glances around "We're home Professor..." He parks and gets out, glancing around to make sure no one was close by, he helps her from the car, mostly carrying her, but making her walk. "That's it... Almost home..." He brings her inside, she left a nice little trail from the car.

Once we are in through the door, I collapse to my knees. I don't care where I am, or who is watching. I start masturbating, rubbing myself until yet another orgasm ravishes me.

Marcus looks down at her and grins again "Aww... Is the toy not enough Professor..." He pulls her hand away and makes her stand, he turns the toy to low to tease her more, knowing it's not near enough for her. He leads her up the stairs to his room slowly "I have something you'll really enjoy Professor..."

The decrease in vibrations is enough for me to get some self control back, allowing me to follow him up the stairs. My head feels so scrambled and weak, and my body is so very sore.

He has her sit on the bed and again turns the toy back up to medium, he sits next to her and leans closer, kissing her. "Mmm... Feeling hot Professor..." He turns it to max again and starts to help her undress, making her lay back to pull her skirt down, leaving her in only the toy and her panties. "Do you wanna cum again... Hailey..." He reaches up to softly rub her nipples.

I begin to rub myself as I lay down, gyrating my hips lustfully. It hurts every time I cum now, my body exhausted. Still, I'm too turned on to stop. I'll cum myself to death eventually, if he lets me.

Back
Top Bottom