Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's My Pet (P) -iceangel/Ladydark-

He chuckles slightly and shakes his head "No... Medium is as high as you get today... But tell me you're a good girl... And I'll think about it..." As soon as he pleasure reached a certain level, she seemed to change, becoming almost a needy little whore.

"I'm a good girl...please.....please?" I beg needfully, my eyes fluttering with a horny desire. I don't know how much more of this I can take! I'm going insane!

He grins at her and makes her look at him "Very good Professor... You may cum for me... Enjoy it..." He holds the control up and turns the toy up to max for her.

It takes little more than an instant for me to fall backwards. I squirm and moan, a powerful orgasm completely overwhelming me. "Mmmmmmm....yesssssssssssssss..."

He watches her a moment, then turns the toy back do to low to let her ride out the rest, he helps her sit up and cups her cheek "How was that... Hailey..." He smiles at her.

"It's Professor...." I say softly, my voice conveying the pleasure that just ran through my entire being. I slowly pick myself up off of the mat, and get back on my knees. "That was.....something else."

He smirks at her "Yes Professor..." He steps back "You can handle it on low for the rest of the day... I'll meet you in your class at the end of the day... Be a good girl until then... No touching..." He helps her stand and looks down "You may want to clean up in the change room... Your legs are... Wet" He grins slightly, and thinks back to how she had been before he turned the toy up, how long would she last that desperate.

"I can't do this every day...." I mumble nervously as I stand up, going to clean myself off. "Seriously....it feels amazing, but...I don't know how healthy this really is." I clean myself off, and try my best to make myself look at least somewhat presentable.

Marcus grins as he watches her leave, then leaves shortly after, headed for his lunch.

Marcus kept her same routine up everyday for the next few days, making her wear the toy to the school and have it on low all day. He'd see her and lunch and at the end of the day to give her her reward of an orgasm, then send her home. Then he changed it, cutting her lunchtime reward out completely and only seeing her after school in her class room. It had been like this for the last few days, he was quite enjoying her reactions, the prolonged exposure to the toy was slowly getting to her.

He steps into the class room after school, he had watched her through his class with her and had kept a neutral face, now after school, he walks up to her. "Hello Professor..." He smiles kindly at her.

The coming days leaves me in absolute shambles. Without the break in between the earlier and latter halves of the day, I'm left in a state of constant desire. My thighs ache, and my pussy becomes increasingly sore as the day goes on. I both need orgasm, yet dread it as well. It has me switched around all sorts of ways. I absolutely hate it.

He eventually comes in after school again, and I'm sweating bullets.

"Look...Marcus....we seriously need to stop doing this. I know, I know....you've had your fun. But isn't this all a little bit much? Don't you think this has gone on for long enough??"

He looks at her, she was a mess, he smirks "Do you get it yet Professor... I own you... You want to keep your job... You do as I say..." He walks up to her and has her stand, he makes her look at him, holding her chin, he had locked the door today. "I think you're just frustrated... Low doesn't affect you same any more... Does it..." He starts to open up her top "Well... You want your reward today... You're going to do something for me first..." He hops up on her desk and sits before her "You'll use your breasts and give me a titty fuck... Only then will I let you cum..." He leans closer to kiss and look at the all.

"Please....I'm not in the mood...." I say, shaking my head. In truth, I'm terribly depressed...and the vibrating on my sex is only making things worse. I got an email from several of my students, wondering if I was alright....wondering if they could do anything to help, as I seemed distracted. They're noticing the difference in my teaching. I'm not doing a good job, and I know it. "Look....can't we....do this later or something?"

He looks at her and sits there, he shrugs "Fine... But that just means you don't get one tonight..." He pulls the control from his pocket and turns the toy off, slips the control back into his pocket and hops off the table. "I'll see you tomorrow Professor..." He turns and starts for the door, wondering how she'd react to being dismissed.

Although I do desperately need an orgasm...that can come later. Truthfully, I'm absolutely relieved that he's leaving without making a big deal out of this. "....yeah...I'll see you tomorrow..." I reply. My legs give out beneath me, and I slump down into my seat.

He did nothing but raise his hand in a wave as he walks out the door and down the hall to exit the building.

The next morning Marcus was at school early, he was waiting by her office with another little bag and a smile on his face. "Good morning professor... A word?" As there were still some staff around and the occasional student, he smiles at her, waiting.

(Sorry for the delay!)

I grimace as I see him waiting outside my office the next morning. This isn't going to be good...surprise surprise. He asks if he can have a word with me, and I nod. I'm not going to turn a student away, naturally. I open the door to my office, before letting him come inside, letting the door shut behind him.

(S'ok)

Marcus walks into the office and waits for her to close the door behind them, then he turns and pins her to the door. "So professor... How was your night..." His hand slips under her dress and starts to slowly tease her, he smirks slightly "Already wet professor? Were you waiting for me..." He slowly circles her clit with his fingers, his other hand holding her to the door.

I try to push him away, still feeling rather depressed after yesterday. "Hey...Marcus, seriously....this needs to stop, okay? I know...you've had your fun and everything. I think I've played along and all, but it's time for this to end."

Marcus grins and steps back from her "Awww... Gonna try and grow a back bone now Professor..." He holds up a remote "I guess you didn't notice me slipping this in your panties... Too used to it I guess" he presses the button to turn it on to medium, he still pins her to the door "Do you not get it yet Professor... You belong to me now... There is no game... No going back... You're mine..." He keeps her pinned there and turns the toy up to max.

I gasp as the terrible toy comes to life inside my panties, causing my thighs to tremble. Still, through it all, I still try to hold on. "No! You don't get it! This....this has to stop! I'm being serious....please, come on....this isn't right!" I protest.

Keeping her pinned to the door, he moves one hand down to slowly open her top, then frees her breast and pinches her nipple lightly. "You're mine professor... Your body knows it... Now we just need to get your mind to catch up..." He moves his head down to start nipping and suckling at her breast, the toy still going strong.

"Please.....we can't...keep doing this, damn it. Seriously," I try to fend him off, but he's too strong. He just doesn't seem to want to stop. He pulls my breast from my blouse, and begins sucking while the never-ending buzz causes me to grow more and more wet.

He nips her nipples a bit harder and sucks as he pulls off it, making a loud pop "Mmm... We can... And we will..." He frees her other breast and suckles it the same way "Moan for me professor... I know you want to..." He shifts his knee between her legs and gently grinds it against her pussy, pressing te vibrator harder against her clit. "Come on professor... Tell me you like it..." He massages her breast with his free hand and stares at her, making her ride his knee.

I whimper while shaking my head. There's just too much...I can't try to ignore it all, as almost my entire body is overcome with his persuits. "Please....why here....why now? Look......can we make a deal or something? Please?" I desperately try to bargain. "If you'll leave me alone at school.....I'd come to your house two times a week? And you could do whatever then?"

He pulls back to look at her and grins "You want me to ignore your sexy body everyday at school... For two days a week..." He chuckles "I don't think so professor... You want to be left alone at school... You see me everyday after school... And you give into me... Right now..." He leans down to tease her nipples with his tongue again.

Back
Top Bottom