Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's My Pet (P) -iceangel/Ladydark-

"I......I" I stammer. I desperately need to cum, but...every day? In class? It has all the makings for an absolute disaster. "Mmmmmmmm...just please make me cum. Pleaaase? "

He grins at her, her role as his pet locked in "Good... Just remember your promise... Professor..." He slowly adds another finger and starts to trust his fingers faster again, harder, he also rubs her clit quickly with his thumb. "That's it Professor... Cum for me..." His other hand holds her hair and makes her look at him.

It doesn't take long at all to force the orgasm out of me, causing me to writhe and shudder with pleasure. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....yessssss," I moan, overwhelmed with it all.

He smirks and continues to thrust his fingers into her until she stops shaking, then removes them and leans closer, kissing her softly. "Sleep... You're tired Professor..." He could see her fighting it, but the drug would help her sleep soundly the rest of the night, he rubs her arms and runs his fingers through her hair, helping her relax. "That's it... Close your eyes..." He grins.

My eyelids grow increasingly heavy, until I finally just give in. I lean back and let myself fall asleep, surrendering to my drug induced fatigue.

He smiles and picks her up, then moves her to lay on the bed properly before stepping back to get undressed and ready for bed. He leaves his boxers on and crawls back into bed, he pulls her close and pulls the covers up over them for the night.

It's not until morning, after the drug has broken down, that I finally awaken. I stir a little bit, taking a moment to recognize just where I am, and what's going on. I slowly try to sneak out of bed without waking him up.

He smirks as he feels her starting to move, he had been awake for a while, just holding her, as she moves to pull away, he holds her closer. "Well... Good morning Professor..." He grins at her and tips her chin up, looking at her "Did you sleep well... I know I did..." He palms her breast and gives her nipple a light pinch.

I try to brush his hands away, and get some space between us. "Yeah...ugh....look, can we not do this?" I ask, struggling to get out of bed. I know he drugged me last night, and it's definitely not happening again.

He smirks at her "One last kiss..." He pulls her closer, but instead of her lips, he leans down to suckle and kiss her nipple, pulling away with a pop and letting her go. "You can use my shower... I promise I'll not join you... Unless you want me too..." He rolls over and gets up "I'll find you come clothes..."

"Don't join me," I demand, giving him a long glare as I back away. "And....I'll just wear what I wore yesterday. Don't bother finding me clothes." I have a feeling I won't like them, anyway. I then go to the bathroom to shower.

He watches her go and does think about joining her, but he knew that would come later, he goes to his closet and looks through the the clothes he had bought for her. "Ah... These should do nicely..." He takes them to the bed and lays them out, along with the vibrator panties, he picks up her other clothes and puts them in the hamper. Then starts to dress himself, he heads into the bathroom to brush his teeth "I put out clothes... Yours were dirty and ripped... Unless you want to go to school smelling of sex..." He smirks and heads back into his room.

I eventually finish, going back to the bedroom to find the clothes he laid out for me. While I don't notice at first, as I start putting them on I realize just how tight they are. Good hell....this is going to look terrible. It's not like I really have a choice though. I don't have time to run home now. Maybe I can find time during my lunch break.

He watched her get dressed and smiles once she was finished "You look lovely... Now to test it..." He pulls out the control and turns the toy on to low, moving to stand by her. "You should be able to handle that until lunch time..." He holds her chin and looks at her "You'll meet me in the same place at lunch... Skip our meeting... And I'll bump it up to max for the rest of the day..." He holds her still and kisses her.

I gasp as it starts, but it's just a little bit easier to keep control now. I have no idea how I'll last clear until lunch, but I know I've got to go. If I skip it, I have no doubt he'll make my life as miserable as he can. "Okay, okay....I'll be there." I mumble, my face bright red.

He grins at her and kisses her again "You need to start kissing back professor..." He moves to finish getting ready, "You can head out... I'm sure you don't want to be seen leaving with me..." He glances at her as he packs his bag.

"Oh....right....of course...." I mumble, blushing. I still don't kiss him back now though, opting to make a hasty departure. "Yeah...I guess I'll see you at lunch, then." I rush hurriedly out the door, more than ready to be away from the terrifying experience.

Marcus glances at her as she leaves and smirks "This is gonna be so much fun..." He finishes getting ready, he didn't need to be on campus for another hour, he went to make himself some breakfast.

Later at school he'd walk by her class room now and then checking in on her and would listen in on her students after class to if she was acting strange. In his last class before lunch he pulls the control out and turns the toy up to medium for a minute, before putting it back to low again. He was sending her a reminder not to miss their meeting.

About two hours later Marcus heads to the gym storage room and waits.

The day was rough, but I kept things under control. The longer it went on, the tireder I became...but I kept things together. I'm pretty sure the only way anyone would have suspected anything, is if they smelt the arousal in the air. I tried to keep from moving around too much through, so I don't think anyone noticed.

Lunch eventually came, and I went to the gym storage room. I have no doubt that this will be a problem, but I don't really have a choice at this point. I open the door and look around, making sure that there's no one unexpected here.

Marcus watches as she walks in and steps from behind some practice mats "It's just us Professor... I'm almost disappointed you showed up..." He smirks and moves closer to her "So... How as it been so far..." He stands before her and casually lifts his hand under her skirt "Well... Your panties are soaked... Hope you didn't leave any little puddles anywhere..." He smirks at her and pulls his hand away to show her his wet fingers, "Kneel... Legs spread slightly..." He steps back and waits "Let's see how long you last now..." He pulls the control out and waits for her to get on her knees, a mat already on the floor for her, then he turns it up to medium.

Looks of disapproval are the only resistance he meets as he begins touching and exploring my body. I hate it, but I'm not about to make a huge deal out of it. At his command, I slip down onto my knees on the mat. "Mmmmmph...." I groan as the vibrations increase. I struggle to keep control of myself, but my hips start writhing lustfully.

He moves closer to stand before her again and looks down at her, he tips her head up to look at him and grins "Tell me you like it professor..." He watches her, her hips rocking slowly against an invisible cock, he smirks, her eyes were starting to cloud over as well. "Say it professor... And I'll let you cum for me..." She'd soon learn that she wouldn't get anything for free, he already knew her tells for her getting close and would turn the toy back to low if she got too close.

"I......I like the way the vibrations feel right now. I like how I can enjoy them now, while I couldn't during class..." I whimper softly, finding myself getting more and more invested in the coming next orgasm. God, I desperately need this!

He smiles at her "Good girl... Now tell me you're cumming..." He watches her and leaves the toy set to medium "Good girls get rewards..." He says softly to her as she gets closer, he makes her look at him again "Does my Professor like rewards..." He rubs her cheek softly.

I nod, "Mmmmmmm....I'm so close to orgasm....it really won't take much more. I'm so very close...." I gyrate needfully, my eyes filled with passion and lust. "Please....just a little bit more?" I ask.

Back
Top Bottom