Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's My Pet (P) -iceangel/Ladydark-

He glances at her as she starts to eat "I've decided to let you wear your own clothes... As long as you stick to skirts and dresses..." He looks back to his food, he wanted to distract her from anything happening. "And sessions like tonight... Will happen once a week..." He smirks "You seemed to enjoy it quite a bit..."

"I don't enjoy being abused....it's just a physical reaction. It's not like what you're trying to make it sound like..." I mutter, continuing to eat. I already start feeling the effects of the drug in my food. I feel between my legs starting to get extremely wet, soaking through my panties.

He chuckles "And the begging... Was that purely physical..." He turns back to his food, then has a drink, he looks at her "Just wait until you're in front of your class with that little number on..." He smirks at her and notices her checking herself and continues to eat.

"Just.....forget about that please.....that was due to the physical reactions as well. I ....wasn't in my right mind," I say, hoping that he doesn't notice that I'm on the brink of being in my right mind right now. I just can't shake the picture of him fucking me out of my mind.

He eats slowly and smiles "I don't think so Professor... Cause if that was true... You wouldn't have said stop that once..." He has another drink and notices her shifting "Are you alright..." He hides his grin as he eats.

"Uh.....yeah. Of course... I'm totally fine. I just....I need to use the restroom." I stand up suddenly, looking around. "Um....can you just...show me where it is?" I ask, my voice wavering a little bit.

He stands also and reaches into his pocket, pulling out the remote for her panties, "Sure... But let's have you practice walking with them on again... Follow me..." He turns the toy on to low and starts for the hallway, he'd take her to the upstairs bathroom, wanting her to walk farther if he could.

"You.....you really don't have to guide me. I can go...on my...oh......on my own." I struggle to hide the reactions of the vibrating deep within me. This isn't good...not at all. I'm already turned on enough!

He glances back at her and smirks in his head, he smiles "Alright... Up the stairs, turn left and it's at the end of the hall... The door doesn't lock... Sorry..." He moves back to the table, he'd follow her after she was upstairs. He picks up his glass and takes a drink before finishing up his dinner.

I rush ahead, following the directions and soon find the bathroom. I shut the door quickly, remembering what he said about a lack of a lock. I lean against the door, holding it shut as I desperately try to calm down. I pull the vibrator out of my panties, and just hold onto it. What's wrong with me? Why do i feel like this?

The drug only made her need grow stronger once the stimulation of the toy stopped, the want starting to creep into her thoughts. Marcus smirks as he hears the door almost slam shut, he stood and slowly moved to the stirs to head up, going slowly.

I restrain myself. I've got to restrain myself. I can't give in. I fight it as hard as I possibly can...but I won't be able to handle much more. I think I hear a creek on the other side of the door...or maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me. What the hell? Did he drug me with something again?

He crept silently up the stairs and towards the bathroom, he stood by the door until it creaked when he shifted. He quickly moves to his bedroom next door and presses his ear to the wall of the bathroom.

I start breathing more and more heavily. I just seem to be getting more turned on by the second. I know I've been drugged now, and I'm panicking. "Hey....did you put something in my food? I'm not feeling so well.."

He steps away from the wall a few feet, then calls out "What? I was eating the same food..." He heads into the hall and back to the bathroom "I came up to use my bathroom..." He lightly knocks at the door "Why... What's wrong?"

I don't believe him...not even for a second. "I....I need to go home. I'm not feeling right. Seriously...I think there was something in my pasta." I open the door, stumbling out. I push the vibrator into his hand and stumble down the hallway. The bathroom smells heavily like sex.

He catches her, then the toy, then watches her stumble away "Wait... You can barely walk..." He reaches out and pulls her back to him "I'm not letting you drive..." He steers her towards his bedroom and makes her sit on the bed "I ate the same as you... I didn't give you any different..." He looks at her and holds up a few fingers, 3. "How many fingers.."

I start growing frustrated, standing up and pushing him back. "Stop fucking bullshitting me. I'm serious! I can see it in your eyes. You aren't worried at all. You're trying to make a move on me again....i....UGH!" I reach out and fire off a vicious slap, fueled by sexual need.

Not expecting the slap he glares at her and pushes her back onto the bed hard, soon moving to pin her down. "You know shit... But if a move is what you want..." He glares and forces her skirt up, pulling the panties off her, he pulls a tie from the foot of the bed and starts to tie her hands. "I'll give you a move..." He holds her hands above her head and forces her legs open with him own, he grins at her "Smile... This is what you wanted... Isn't it..." He quickly trusts 3 fingers into her and rubbing her clit with his thumb, he starts a fast pace until her feels her close, then slows.

My eyes grow wide as I realize what I've done....I'm never violent. Why the fuck did I do that? It's all it takes to start him, as he roughly shoves me down to the bed. He forces my clothes up and panties off, before tying my hands togehter. "Nooo no wait! I didn't mean it! I'm sorry!! Please! Please.....oh my God...." My screams and struggles fade almost immediately as I feel his fingers inside me. "Mmmmmmmm...."

He grins down at her "Yeah... Enjoy it Proffesor..." He rubs her clit slowly and slows his fingers as well, teasing her with just enough to let her slowly start climbing to an orgasm. "You belong to me!.. You do as I say!.." Giving a harder thrust with each statement "Don't you... Professor..." He speeds up long enough to put her on edge, then slows again, keeping her there.

It doesn't take much at all to manipulate my passions. I grind my hips on the bed, moaning needfully. "Mmmmhmmm...yes, sir....oh, I need this so bad. I do exactly what you say. I belong to you. I'm so sorry...but...this feels so good."

He smirks at her "Good girl... But you haven't asked nicely enough to cum yet..." He continues to thrust his fingers slowly, but leaves her clit alone. "Who controls your pleasure... Who makes you feel good..." He chuckles at her, so easy to control, he wanted to push her to her limit and then deny her.

"You.....you control everything.......I can see that....mmmmmmmm.....God......you make me feel good. So......you want me to ask? May I please cum? Oh please make me cum...." I ask passionately.

He grins at her but keeps up his teasing "Will you wear the toy in class tomorrow..." He touched her just enough that she was staying on that edge, not letting her fall off until he wanted her to. "And everyday after that... Until I set you free..." He smirks.

Back
Top Bottom