Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's My Pet (P) -iceangel/Ladydark-

I blush as he begins to touch me, getting turned on despite myself. "I.....uh....well.....I've masturbated....a few times...uh....with a pencil before...that's how I lost my virginity, actually. Um...but....seriously, I really shouldn't be talking about this with you. This is so messed up!"

Marcus chuckles "A pencil huh... Well then..." He smirks and pulls his bag closer, opening it and pulling something out "You have no choice but to talk to me... Or I ruin your life... Now... I'm sure this will feel a lot different from a pencil..." He slips something small and smooth into her panties, attached to a cord, the remote, which she couldn't see, was in his hand. "Now... You didn't really answer my question... But I guess I wasn't really clear... When you masturbated... Did you reach a climax... Or stop short..." He clicks a button and the small device in her panties turns on, it was an egg vibrator, he set it to low, for now.

I whimper as I feel him slip something into my panties...but it stops there. It doesn't penetrate me like the pencil did. Several moments go by, as he re-explains his question to me. "Oh.....I .....uhm.....yes, sir.....I guess I did...." I say, giving him a nod. I may be naive and oblivious to most things sexual, but I at least know what that is. Suddenly something starts vibrating in my panties, almost like a cell phone. "Whoa...."

He chuckles again at her reaction and slowly turns it up a few ticks, this model had a gradual speed increase, not just the normal high medium low settings like most others. He looks at her and smirks "Good... Then it would be such a surprise this time..." He shifts closer again "I want you to stay on your knees... For as long as you can... No sitting back without permission... Understand..." He cups her cheek softly again as he spoke, before pulling away to watch her, slowly turning it up a few ticks every few minutes, letting her get used to it.

I moan softly as it gradually grows more and more intense. A little bit of sweat rolls down my cheek as I get more and more turned on. I do my best to keep kneeling, but I grow progressively more restless. It just feels so good. I know I shouldn't be enjoying this, but it's near impossible not to.

He grins, liking her reactions, once he gets to the medium setting, he leaves it there for a moment and pulls something else from his bag, again she can't see, but he pulls out two more of the same toy. "Does it feel good..." He asks her softly "Remember how to answer me..." He smirks again before gently slipping the toys into her bra, resting them over her nipples, then again starting them on low. He watches her for a moment "Do you want to sit back on your legs now... Or can you stay up longer..." He starts to slowly turn up the dials on her nipple toys.

"Y...yes sir...." I answer with a wonderful mix of nervousness and lust. It all feels so dangerous...so wrong...yet so good at the same time. It's an addicting cocktail for someone as vanilla as I am. When he finally tells me I can, I quickly sit back on my legs, resting my shuddering thighs. I feel a vibration on my nipples now, that takes me to a whole new level.

Marcus watches her and grins "Does it feel anything like the pencil... Professor..." He chuckles softly and continues to turn them up on her nipples, until they match the one in her panties, then leaves them like that for a few minutes, teasing her. "This is what you'll be doing for me Professor... You'll be wearing toys like these everyday..." He turns them up a few more ticks "I'll hold the remote..." He leans closer and whispers in her ear softly "I'll be in charge... Of your body..." He shifts slightly and slowly licks at her neck before puling back to watch her again.

I can't control myself. My hips start rocking back and forth, as if thrusting against an imaginary cock. I need cock. Oh my God, I need something. I am so close to orgasm, yet so very far away.

I feel him lean in, and his breath against my ear. It sends a shudder through me. He wants me to wear these? all day? Surely he means during class, doesn't he? "I.....I.....I don't think that's a good idea, sir....but....I will if I have to."

He slowly turns the ticks up a few more, and watches her as she starts to rock "You do have to... because I say so..." He reaches up and runs his fingers along her arms and legs slowly "You like this... Don't you... And don't lie my Pet..." He continues to slowly turn the toy up, now almost halfway to max for all three, he reaches between her thighs and runs a finger over her now damp lips, grinning as she tries to buck against him.

"I.....I do like this....I don't like having to do what you say, for fear of losing everything....but I like the way this feels....it's wrong, but it feels amazing..." I admit, my cheeks glowing red beneath the blindfold. I try to thrust myself down on his finger, desperate for the slightest touch to send me into orgasm.

"Ah ah... Not yet my Pet...: He smirks and turns it up a few more ticks "Now... As these activities... Will become distracting..." He reaches up and softly holds her chin, making her 'look' at him "When I ask you a question... All you need to say to me... Is Yes Sir... Or No Sir... Understand my Pet..." He turns it up a few more ticks, almost at max now, he wondered how long it would take with just the toys to send her over the edge.

"Yes.....Siiiiiirrrr....." Right at that moment, I lose control. The muscles in my back and thighs give out on me, sending me tumbling backwards to the mat. I cum like an absolute whore, shuddering and moaning, thrusting my hips into the air with unending zeal.

Marcus grins widely as she finally loses control and falls back, he moves to her side and smirks down at her as she bucks and rolls her hips against the vibrating toys. "That's it my Pet..." He picks her up to hold her across his lap lap, leaving the toys on for now "Do you want more Professor..." He reaches up to squeeze and massage her breast, pressing the toy closer to her nipple, his other hand moving between her thighs to let her grind against is hand.

The haze of arousal doesn't fade from my mind, leaving my ability to make smart decisions severly limited. I begin grinding my hips, mashing my sex against his hand while I feel the vibrations get closer to my hard nipples. "Mmmmmmmmm....yes, sir."

He chuckles at her her, her mind clouded with pleasure, he moves his hand from her breast and slips the blindfold off "You're gonna be my good little Pet... Aren't you professor..." He looks at her, his hand returning to her breast "You'll do as I say to keep your pretty job..." He slips his fingers past her panties and into her twitching pussy, thrusting them slowly with her bucking hips, the toys still going strong. "Will you be my Pet professor..."

The blindfold suddenly comes off, and my entire body tenses up. I see Marcus, his hands on my body, and a remote in his hand. My jaw drops and I just stare for a moment. He explains that I'm to be his pet, as long as I want to keep my job. Then he asks if I'm willing to be his Pet professor. Several long moments pass as I try to grow a backbone....but I just can't do it. My eyes trace downwards as I give him a little nod. "U...Yes, Marcus... Sir....."

"Good girl..." He grins and slowly slips another finger into her, turning the toys up to max finally, he thrusts his fingers a bit faster then her hips buck. "Now cum for me again Pet..." He curls his fingers slightly, looking for her sweet spot, his other hand massaging her breast and pressing the toy against her nipple again. He leans closer and lick at her neck again "You belong to me... Say it professor..." He whispers into her ear again.

I don't want to....I don't want to say it at all, but with how turned on I am, there's just something attractive about it all. There's something about being blackmailed by my student, and belonging to him that's just inherently sexy. "I belong to you, Sir...." I moan softly, causing a second powerful wave of pleasure to overtake me. My eyes roll backwards as I experience an orgasm unlike any other.

Marcus smiles and watches as the pleasure takes over her body, stronger then before, he slowly slides his fingers from her and turns toys off, letting her body finally relax. "Good..." He slowly removes the toys and puts them back in his back, he also pulls out a towel to clean her up slightly. He looks down at her and unties her hands "Get yourself together... Then meet me at this address after 9 tonight... I have a few things for you..." He lays her on the mats and stands, leaving her the towel, he picks up his bag and heads for the door "Remember my Pet... Tell no one..." With that he leaves the supply room, headed home to wait for her, this would be her first test.

After cleaning me off with a towel, he reaches down to untie me. He tells me to meet him at an address on a piece of paper, most likely somewhere he can abuse me even more. What a mess.... but....at least I still have a job. "Who in the world would I tell? Why would I tell anyone?" I mutter, staring at the floor. It'd take me a few minutes to get dressed again, before going home.

At quarter to nine, I am sitting in my car on the street in front of the address. I just sit and wait, trying to figure out what he's got in mind. Of course I'll go...and I can't risk being late. Eventually the time comes, and I get out of the car. I nervously approach the door and ring the doorbell. Here we go....

It takes a few minutes, but Marcus soon answers the door, just stepping aside to let her in and close the door. "Don't worry... I live alone..." He takes her wrist and slowly leads her down into his basement, the couch and tables were pushed to the walls and a wooden chair at in the middle of the room on a large carpet. He turns and looks at her "Did you go home and shower professor... Or were to too afraid to touch yourself..." He smirks at her as he moves across the room "Take the clothes from the bag there... And put them on... You can use your own bra..." The clothes were much tighter then her normal ones, showing off her curves nicely, the skirt was also much shorter, but just long enough to be worn at work. "This is your new dress code..." There were also thigh high pantyhose that stopped just under her skirt "Get dressed and come here..." He stands by the chair with another bag and a pair of panties in his hands, there was none in the bag of clothes.

I am incredibly nervous as I follow him inside. I've never done anything like this before. There is a really dangerous, risky feeling in the air that I don't like. I chew on my lip as we descend the stairs. "I....I showered, of course. I did that first thing when I got back. I smelt like.....well....sex...."

I nervously strip down to my bra and panties, before putting on the new set of clothes. "I....uhm....it's flattering that you'd get this size, but they're a size or two too small..."

He chuckles "Of course they are... It shows you off better... Professor..." He waits for her to walk over to him and hands her the panties he has "You will wear these... They have a pocket for this..." He holds up another egg vibrator, only this one was wireless, he watches her slip them on and reaches down to slip the toy into the pocket, just over her clit. "Now... Let's practice..." He takes a seat on the chair and holds up the remote "Walk around me slowly..." He turns the toy on to low to start.

I nervously pull on the new pair of panties while blushing slightly. He slips the wireless egg into the pocket of my panties, and then tells me to walk around him slowly. It suddenly starts vibrating and I let out a gasp. "Oh my God..."

Back
Top Bottom