Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's My Pet (P) -iceangel/Ladydark-

Ladydark

The minds master
MjyKT.jpg

Marcus sat in the lecture hall, his professor talking as he explained the lesson and what needed to be handed in and when, he wrote down what he needed before they were dismissed. He stands and stretches, these things were far too long, he packs his bag and leaves, headed to his next class across campus, they were meeting a new professor today as their original was out on sick leave. He stopped to talk with a few friends across the yard and heard from one about the new teacher, it was a woman, around their age and fresh out of university herself, he smirks at the last bit, apparently we was pretty. He listens a bit longer before patting his friends back and saying he was gonna be late, then runs across campus to one of the further buildings and takes his seat. It was still early as there were only 4 others in the class, he takes a seat near the back for now and tosses his bag beside him and sits back to greet the new teacher.

2d77600.jpg

I straighten my white blouse and pull down my skirt for perhaps the dosenth time since arriving early to the classroom. I've always been early to class, but this is the first time as the instructor. I pace back and forth a little bit before the students get here, but I'm forced to take a seat as soon as one of the students arrive. I've got to take the role...how can I teach them about politics if they don't respect me?

I turn to write my name on the board with a marker: Dr Jones. I consider writing Ms. for a moment, but think otherwise. I've earned the title, I need to get used to using it. I check my watch, and then go through my papers. Another five minutes until class begins... And hardly anyone is here yet. I didn't know the class was this small. Or maybe they just come closer to when class starts. I hope so, at least. It'll be hard to get the students talking if theres only four.

Marcus leans back in his chair as more students start to file into the room, soon it was a bit more then half full, but he didn't care about that, all he cares about is the woman at the front of the room. He watches her, the rumours didn't do her justice, she wasn't just pretty, but gorgeous, and it seemed like didn't share his opinion. She had looked nervous before class had started, like her students weren't going to show up and she'd have no one to talk to, but seemed to relax some once more students arrived. He knew she was new to their school, and fresh from school herself, but wondered how long she had actually been teaching. He pulls out his stuff for class and sits back to see how she does.

Right as the second hand hits the 12, I clear my throat. I always want to start class right on time. "Well, it looks like its time to get started," I announce to the class. "As you may have heard, Professor McMillan will not be able to finish the class this semester. I will be stepping in, in his place. I am not a substitute teacher here, I will be handling the class in its entirety. Don't worry though," I smile. "I'll be sure to uphold and utilize his syllabus and use his grading style for consistency."

"I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Dr Hailey Jones, and I just finished my Doctorate at the University of Arizona. I worked heavily in History, so I should be more than qualified to teach your class. Naturally, if you have any helpful criticism, you may talk to me, or direct it to my email anonymously. You can also reach out to the History department head if you have any larger concerns."

"Alright....now that we've got that out of the way, would anyone be willing to give a quick overview of what's been discussed so far?"

Her first class had gone rather well, she talked with the students for a while before getting down to business and starting the class but he could still tell she was nurvous. Two weeks had gone by and the new teacher was fitting in well, she was liked by her students and the other staff. She was quite accommodating due dates and helping students during her down times, he had stayed on top of his work like normal and thought it was about time to test her limits. He had been watching her around campus, though she was well liked, he noticed she preferred to be alone, still holding that shyness about her that had caught his eye that first day.

He goes to her office after class and knocks on the door, he smiles when she answers the door "Hi Dr. Jones... This isn't really class related... And I know we aren't supposed to ask this... But could you lend me some money for lunch today... I'd pay you back... It's just my wallet was stolen and hasn't been returned yet..." He looks at her with softly pleading eyes and a kind smile.

While the first several days of class were incredibly hard for me, I soon got into a nice rhythm. I'd spend the first half of class lecturing on the course material, and then the second would be filled with questions and discussions. It was great, because I got to see what the class was most interested in. It really helped get people involved. Every day, the class attendance seemed to raise higher and higher; until there was only one or two people absent each day.

I'm used to having people stop by my office now, as it seems like every day I have at least three swing by. I hear a knock at the door, and open it. "Oh, hello. It's Marcus, right?" I ask, showing the time I spent on the class roster. I listen to his question and smile. "Of course, Marcus. Here." I go over to my purse, and get out a ten dollar bill for him. "Don't worry about paying it back, Marcus. Just worry about finding that wallet, if you can."

Marcus smiles at her and pockets the money "Thanks professor... And I will..." He goes on to ask her a few class related questions before leaving to get his lunch, pulling his wallet from his bag once outside and stashing her ten next to a few others. "Thank you indeed professor..." He smirks to himself and goes to lunch.

A few days later as class was letting out and students were handing in their reports, Marcus stays back until everyone left, walking up to her. "Miss... I'm sorry... But could I get an extension on this... I know it's not allowed... But my mother has bin sick... So I've been going to visit her on down time... And this one just slipped by me..." He clasps his hand in front of him and looks at her "Please... You know in good for my work... I'm just... Having a rough time right now... Plus I still haven't found my wallet... I'm sorry... I just need an extra day..."

As much as it hurts, I have to shake my head. "I'm sorry, Marcus. I really am. It wouldn't be fair for me to allow you to turn in your report late, while everyone else doesn't have that opportunity. Three of your other classmates didn't turn theirs in either, and I'm sure they have perfectly good reasons, too."

I think for several moments, trying to come up with a solution. "Hmmmmm...I'll tell you what. Tomorrow in class, I'll announce an extra credit project. It won't be enough to count for all the points you'll miss for this report, but it should give you about 80% of them, if you complete it. It won't be due til the end of the semester, so you can be sure you plan accordingly," I say, trying my best to remain fair.

He hides his disappointment, in truth he had the assignment done already, but he wanted to see if he could play to her heart, he smiles though. "Really? Aw... Thank you professor... That will really be a big help..." He nods and heads out of class, on to lunch, he had to come up with another way to get something on her, his stomach growls as he steps into the cafe. "That's it..." He said a bit louder then he wanted to but brushed of the odd looks he got off as he went to grab his food. He had noticed a few times the the teacher had had that same problem a few times in class, being hungry, either work or students kept her from eating. He grabs his own lunch and then dashes back to his room to think out his little plan.

Another week had gone by and only 3 days since he had started his little experiment, he had started coming in early and leaving an apple on her desk. He had left it anonymously with a typed note saying thanks for all her help, she helped a lot of students and it wasn't odd get gifts now and then. He had carefully dosed each apple with a different level of a sleeping pill, trying to figure out the right dose to make her tired enough.

I am shocked when I get my very first apple. It's a really big deal to me. It means that I'm actually doing something right. It means that one of my students appreciates me enough to even think of doing it. I am naively trusting too. While many others may second guess eating the apple, it doesn't even cross my mind that anything might be wrong with it.

Several days of apples pass, and I can never quite seem to figure out who is nice enough to keep giving me them. I really appreciate it though, as it gives me something fast and easy to eat during the day. After one apple though, I begin getting incredibly tired. I find myself dosing off on my desk after class ends.

It was on day 5 of her apples that he finally got it right, she was yawning halfway through the class and ended up ending it early, barely sending everyone out before she stumbles to her office. Marcus leaves with everyone else, but comes back 5 minutes later, he makes his way to her office and looks inside. "Perfect..." He whispers and walks in, closing the door behind him, she had passed out on her sofa, deep asleep "Alright professor... Camera time..." He moves over to her and lifts one arm, then drops it to see if she'd move or wake up, nothing, and grins and gets work posing her.

10 minutes later had her in the perfect pose, he skirt hiked up, panties around her ankles and legs spread, he had one hand between her thighs and the over in her bra, her blouse open to show it. He smirks at his work, and as much as he'd love to have her now, he knew it'd be much better later, he gets his phone out and takes a few pictures, he had even tilted her head back to look like she was moaning. Once he was done he slowly fixed her clothes and helps her lay back on the couch right, he gathers his things and leaves, making sure to put up her not in office sign before he leaves.

I am entirely oblivious to the incriminating poses that my student puts me in. The fatigue of the week had finally caught up to me, and I wasn't going to be waking up any time soon. Once he's armed with the evidence he needs, he disappears out of my office again.

Several hours pass before I finally wake up. "Oh......God..." I mutter softly to myself as I check the time. I was out for a long time! Thankfully I didn't miss anything, but I didn't get to the papers I was planning on grading today. Oh well. I'll have to do that when I get home.

I go about the rest of my day as usual, thinking nothing of the entire sequence of events. I am entirely clueless of what just happened.

That night at home after school, he uploaded the photos to his computer and got to work, he typed up a nice little email and attached the photos.

Dear Dr. Jones

I went to your office today to get your help on something... I was shocked when your door was open and I found you on your couch... See attached photos... If you want this to remain between us... Please meet me in the gym supply room after last class... Tell anyone... And I post them online..."

From Anom...

He hit send, and got to work on his normal homework, he had even made a new email so they couldn't link it to him.

It's late that night when I see the email pop up. I'm confused when the sending address is a random series of letters and numbers, but it suddenly makes more sense when I see the contents.

"Wait....someone came in when I was asleep? That's....weird. Why'd they take...."

The blood drains from my face as I see the pictures. How in the world?? I don't understand, I have no clue how in the world this could have happened! I'd never do anything like this, but it looks entirely convincing. I start panicking. I consider taking it straight to my department head, but quickly stop myself. No....that's a terrible idea. I'll be kicked out without a second thought.

The next day goes fairly rockily. My classes don't flow nearly as well as normal, as I'm too stressed about later. Eventually my last class finishes, and I nervously make my way to the gym supply room.

Marcus had to hide his grin throughout class that day, the professor was a nervous wreck, jumping at every little thing and glancing around as if she was being watched. After class he left and headed to the supply room, he needed to get things ready for his guest, there was no practices tonight so he had the room for as long as he needed. He lays a few of the large mats out across the floor, a few high to make a small mattress type area. He then sets his bag down by it and moves to pin a letter to the door, inside was simply a letter telling her to enter and put the provided blindfold on and not to say a word. He move behind a few stacks of mats to stay out of sight until she's ready.

I nervously pull the paper off the door, and walk inside. I chew on my lip, looking to see the room the way it's set up. I don't see anyone in here, so I walk over to the blindfold and pick it up. This isn't good...this isn't good at all. I quietly put it over my eyes, while listening immensely closely for the slightest of sounds.

Marcus waits until the blindfold was in place, then comes out of hiding and leads her to kneel on the mats, then lightly ties her hands behind her back. He moves to stand in front of her, he looks her over and smirks "As the note said... You will not say a word... Unless I give you permission... When you answer my questions... You answer with a yes sir or a no sir... Is that clear?" He had changed his voice slightly, he didn't want her knowing it was him just yet, but once he got his answers, she'd know just who was pulling the strings.

I hear someone moving towards me, and my heart skips a beat. They're here! I start reaching up for my blindfold, but I stop myself. I can't risk the pictures getting out! I lower my hands again. I feel him tie my hands together behind my back with some rope. I'm pretty sure I can still get out of it if I really need to, as it's not too tight.

I don't recognize the voice, but there is a familiar feel to it. I wonder who it could be. He asks if I understand what he's said, and give a little nod. "Yes...er....Sir?"

Marcus smirks and reaches up to touch her face, rubbing his knuckles lightly over her cheek "I bet those pictures were quite a shock... Becasue I'm guessing... You've never don't anything like that before..." He softly holds her chin "Have you Doctor... Have you ever touched yourself before..." He now cups her cheek and rubs it lightly with his thumb, his other hand coming up to slowly open a few buttons on her blouse, just enough to show the swell of her breasts. "You're very beautiful Doc... It's a shame you hide it much..."

I shake my head. "No sir.......well....uh.....a little bit, sir? But....not like that....and definitely not at school..." My voice is panicky and quick. I'm incredibly flustered as whoever it is starts touching my face. I let him do that, but when he starts undoing buttons of my blouse, I quickly pull back away from him. "Please....I...I don't know what you're doing, but please stop. Just delete those....are those...photoshopped or something?"

He gives her breast a light smack "I don't remember giving you permission..." He opens a few more buttons as punishment "But I will answer... No... They were not altered..." He smirks "It's amazing what a little sedative will do... I will ease your mind a bit... Though I stripped you like that... I never touched you..." He lightly cups one of her breasts "But that's not to say I won't ever touch you... Professor..." He lets her go and shifts back "Next question... Have you ever been with a man... Or are you as innocent as you act..."

"Aghhh....ow..." I mumble before biting my lip. That actually hurt a little. I feel him undo a few more buttons, before explaining what happened a little bit. So...he drugged me...that could only mean... It suddenly makes the connection in my mind. "Oh! You were the one who brought the apples, huh?" I ask. I quickly realize that he wanted me quiet though, so I shut up just as quickly. I've got to keep quiet, or I'm only going to dig myself deeper into this mess.

He asks if I've been with a man, I can only assume he means sex. "I.....uh...no, Sir. I haven't been with a man...."

He grins slightly, she guessed it, but he's let that one slide, he runs his fingers over her breasts and the fine lace if her bra. "Never been with anyone... But you buy such pretty underthings... What a waste..." He keeps tracing his fingers along the lip of her bra slowly "Now... As for your photos... I will keep them secret... If you do a few things for me... Without protest... What do you say?" He had big plans for his sexy little teacher, whether she wanted to comply or not, he looks at her "Will you do as I say professor... Be a good little girl... And keep me from posting those pictures..."

"I.....I....uhm.......it really depends on what you need from me. Depending on what they are....I can probably do them, if you'll get rid of those pictures..." I stammer, my cheeks blushing bright red. I have an idea of what he has in mind, but I'd really rather not go there if I could. There's got to be some way out of this mess!

"Oh I won't be deleting those... Not for a while... And if you don't want them being leeked out... You'll do as I say... Now... You said you've touched yourself a few times... How far did you get... And you know what I mean..." He reaches down and runs his fingers over her legs, then slowly starts to lift we skirt "I don't plan on having sex with you... At least not yet..." He tucks it in to keep it up and runs a finger over her panties slowly "Now... Have far have you gotten..."

Back
Top Bottom