Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's My Pet (P) -isy_to_go/Ladydark-

Ladydark

The minds master
Yuri-anime-guys-15747451-600-750.jpg

Alex Conner was a pretty popular guy in school, he had the looks and the brains, best of both worlds. He had been with quite a few girls on campus, really without even trying, girls usually after him for his looks. Now he had money, he wasn't rich per day, but he was well off, he was also liked by most professors on campus as well, normally in the top five of his classes. He looks around the grounds as he heads to one of his classes, it was his last year and he was looking for a challenge this year, something to top it all off. He grins slightly as he pulls up a folder on his phone, skimming trough the pictures he had saved there. There was a new professor on campus this year, he had heard the buzz going around about her, she was sweet and kind, never raising her voice more then needed, and smoking hot. He had spent the night before searching her online, and what he had found, well let's just say he found his challenge. He makes it across the yard and enters the building, there was still thirty minutes before the class started, plenty of time. He walks up to her office and knocks to see if he was there.

Ladydark said:
Yuri-anime-guys-15747451-600-750.jpg

Alex Conner was a pretty popular guy in school, he had the looks and the brains, best of both worlds. He had been with quite a few girls on campus, really without even trying, girls usually after him for his looks. Now he had money, he wasn't rich per day, but he was well off, he was also liked by most professors on campus as well, normally in the top five of his classes. He looks around the grounds as he heads to one of his classes, it was his last year and he was looking for a challenge this year, something to top it all off. He grins slightly as he pulls up a folder on his phone, skimming trough the pictures he had saved there. There was a new professor on campus this year, he had heard the buzz going around about her, she was sweet and kind, never raising her voice more then needed, and smoking hot. He had spent the night before searching her online, and what he had found, well let's just say he found his challenge. He makes it across the yard and enters the building, there was still thirty minutes before the class started, plenty of time. He walks up to her office and knocks to see if he was there.

Minami Izumi was a new proffessor she was always the one who tried everything the nice way nearly being a motherly figure even in class. She was loved by most of her colleages and loved by her students which made her happy everyday.
Since she was quite new she really wanted everybody to like her of get along with her she helped out bad students and really gives her everything for this job.

Minami prepared her stuff for the next class she had in about 30 minutes, she is always excited before class and thinks everytime of a better way to teach and help them reaching their goals.
When suddenly the door knocked she looked up saying "yes please come on in"

Minami Izumi was a new proffessor she was always the one who tried everything the nice way nearly being a motherly figure even in class. She was loved by most of her colleages and loved by her students which made her happy everyday.
Since she was quite new she really wanted everybody to like her of get along with her she helped out bad students and really gives her everything for this job.

Minami prepared her stuff for the next class she had in about 30 minutes, she is always excited before class and thinks everytime of a better way to teach and help them reaching their goals.
When suddenly the door knocked she looked up saying "yes please come on in"

Alex smirks and slowly opens her door "Hi professor... I was wondering if I could have a word with you before class..." He waits for her ok before moving to sit across from her at her desk, closing the door behind him. "You see miss... I was doing some research last night... And I found some interesting photos... And I wanted to share them with you..." He pulls up the folder on his phone and then sets the phone in front of her, set to slideshow between them all. "That's just some of the ones I saved to my computer... Along with a lovely little video..." He smirks at her and sits back to watch her reactions.

"Oh its you Alex just sit down" Minami said friendly "what can i do for you?" she asked before Alex started to talk. She listen to him quiet and peacefully, when she heard him talking about research she was happy to have a student with such an enthusiasm. When she heard that he found some photos she started to get a bit nervous but keeping up a kind smile till the very end.
And it was a horrible end for her, her new student found many pics of her and that were not pics you want everyone to see.
Minami blushed hard and her heart raced and it took her a few minutes till she could speak again "W-well i-i-it seems like there is no denying it" she stutterd "I-i hope you can keep this a s-sercret after all you are a nice boy Alex aren`t you?" she asked hoping the answer was yes.

Alex smiles at her and picks his phone back up, putting it in his pocket "Oh... I'll be keeping it a secret between you and me... But to keep it from everyone else... I'm sorry miss... But that's going to cost you..." He leans back in his chair and relaxes, watching her "But I am I nice boy as you put it... So I'm going to give you a choice... Think it over during class... Do you want me to hand these to the dean... Or will you do a few small things for me..." He stands and gathers his things, watching her "I'll come see you again after class... Thanks for the time professor..." Without waiting for a reply from her he leaves the room to go and find a seat, several other students already in class.

Minami was really suprised she always thought of Alex as the nice kind of guy always helping others but as he threatened her she really became afraid of what would happen. She already wanted to take out her purse as he said its going to cost her something, but as he continued she knew thats not what he wanted. *What could he want* Minami started thinking when Alex left the room *he already got good grades.....maybe something else i just hope its nothing too much for me* she sighed an put her mind back to the next class, gathering her things and going there.
She was more nervous than ever before but somehow she handled to get the lesson over, some of her students asked her if everythings alright and that she looked kinda pale but all Minami could say was "Yes everythings alright thanks for your concern."

Shortly after class had ended, Alex was knocking on her door again, he pops his head in and smiles at her "Hello professor... Have you made a choice yet..." He walks in and closes the door behind him, then takes the seat across from her desk, he smiles at her. He smirks at her "That was a lovely little show you put on for your students... I hope you can put on the same act when you're doing thise tasks for me..." He pulls out his phone again to look through the pictures again "Hmm... I wonder if you can still do some of these poses..." He looks at her and smirks.

"S-Stop it" Minami said quietly thinking to herself *What could a boy like him want from me it wouldnt be too bad wouldnt it* "I´ve decided..." she said then "What is it you want from me? better grades in another class or something like this?" Minami tried to win the upper hand over him by trying to act more like an strong adult hoping he would give in to her. Nervously she looked at him waiting for his answer as time seems to stop.

Alex laughs softly "Oh... Trying to act tough professor... It's just not like you..." He smiles "No... I'm not after better grades... I can handle grades on my own..." He taps his head lightly "I want a challenge... Something to leave behind... That no one can top..." He smirks and looks at her "You... My sweet little professor... Will be my new project..." He grins "You'll do as I say unless you want to loose your job..." He sits up straight "When we are alone... You will address me as sir... Is that understood..."

"W-what are you saying thats crazy!?! you can´t expect a professor to act like you want her to" Minami said shocked still not shouting afraid that someone might come in. "Come back to your senses Alex....." she said trying desperatly to get out of this mess he created partly on her own. She looked in his calculating eyes hoping for any sign saying "just a joke" or "got ya" but nothing like that.

He smirks and stands "Fine... I'll just take these to the dean... I wonder what he'll think about keeping you after this..." He watches her a moment before pushing in his chair and turning for the door, he walks out and takes a few slow steps down the hall. He pulls out his phone as he walks and goes through the photos again, wondering which ones to show.

Just a few more seconds she sat on her chair not knowing what to do when she realized that she had to run after him she loved her job and didnt want to lose it. Minami stood up and started running after him "WAIT!!" she shouted while running.
When she catched up to him she catched her breath and slowly said "O-ok i´ll do it.....but please...please dont show them i beg of you" tears in her eyes she begged the young boy "i love this job, please, i dont want to lose it." she said desperatly

Alex stops at her yell and grins, he turns back to her "Ok... Then we have things to talk about professor..." He starts to head back to her office, expecting her to follow him, he steps inside and sits in his seat again. He looks up when she enters and closes the door "So professor... Why don't we start small... What were you doing these pictures for..."

She was glad that Alex stopped and went back to her room to discuss things, she followed him quietly and took her seat again glaring at Alex as he asked his question. Minami knew that she had to tell him if she wanted to keep her job so she started talknig "W-well that was for an old friend....i mean boyfriend......W-we had a long distance relationship and i sent them to him.....well and....and" tears began to form in her eyes "well and then....he posted everything on the net.....I-I broke up and he wouldnt delete them.....so thats why"

"Long distance... So... Have you never been with a man before... One in the same room..." He smirks and leans back further in his chair, he looks at her "Let's just cut to the chaise... Are you a virgin professor..." He watches her closely for her reaction.

"I have" she sai a bit too fast "i mean i........" she sighed to her it seemed like Alex eyes could see through every lie she would tell him "yes.......i am" Minami blushed hard as she told him that "B-But theres nothing wrong with me" she quickly said and wondered at the same moment why she told him.

"I never said there was... But a virgin at this age... With your looks... I don't see it..." He smirks at her "So... What have you done then... Ever kissed? Or touched yourself..." He looks at her and waits, he wondered how far she'd go to protect her job, he relaxes again.

"I know its strange..." she said blushing hard "but there was my career and i had to focus on other stuff and it never happened" Minami said and couldnt believe she was talking to her student "I-I of course i kissed..." she shouted out a bit loud the blushing "thats non of your business its my body after all." she tried not to let him see through her.

He smirks "Then by that answer... I'll say no... You haven't..." He looks her over "A true virgin... How interesting..." He stands and moves around her desk "Would you be willing to change that... To keep your job... Professor..." He leans closer and smiles at her.

"Y-you cant mean to......." she got scared, she already knew that Alex did mean what he said from before he wouldnt hesitate a second to show all these pics around. "I......really love this job but......i think....." she still tried to find a way to get out of this mess but as she didnt find one she said "....i guess......i would...."

Alex smirks "Good..." He pulls a bandanna from his back pocket and folds it up "Then time for and experiment... Relax professor..." He gently ties the bandanna over her eyes "Just do as I say... And this should be over soon... Understand?" He starts to open her top slowly.

"Y-yes.....ok" she stuttered and sighed knowing there is no going back but thanks to Alex no avoiding this either. Minami knew that Alex had her in the palm of his hand and she couldnt do a thing to change it so she just had to sit still.

Alex smirks at her as he opens her top, then pushes it halfway down her arms, "Nice bra professor... Very sexy..." He squeezes and masses her breasts, the pulls her bra down and lean closer, without telling her, he starts to lick at her nipples, then gently suckle them. He pulls back and blows over her wet nipples before continuing to suckle them, also still massaging them.

Minami blushed a bit "T-thank you i guess" she said in that awkward situation not knowing what will come next. Alex touching her breasts did arouse her but she wouldnt admit it, when he pulled down her bra too Minami turned her head although she couldnt see it anyway.
"Ahhhh!" Suprised and shocked she moaned up a bit tol loud quickly covering her mouth with her right hand while Alex continued. Her body couldnt deny that it turned her on, her nipples growing hatd as he blew over them and when he started sucking again Minami quietly moaned into her habnd

He smirks against her and continues, now moving one hand down, under her skirt to rubs at her panties. "Well... Someone's sensitive..." He gently nips her hard nipples and suckles a little harder as his hand slips past her panties to tease her lips. "And someone's getting wet... Are you sure you've never done this professor..." He goes back to work, teasing her nipples with his tongue and running his fingers along her pussy lips.

Back
Top Bottom